AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-27, 01:45   Link #1
SnakeLegend
Back Again From Haruhiism

Send a message via MSN to SnakeLegend
What song of shuffle interest/makes you love it the most?

for me its Mirage Lullaby <3
i got alot of friends into this song within a week. they said it sound like a love song <3 MAN I AM SO HAPPY WHEN HE SAID IT!!1
Old 2005-12-27, 05:51   Link #2
Apekatt
Monkeycat

I have no idea what the it is called but my favourite song is the instrumental song that plays during the episode prewievs.
Old 2005-12-27, 07:16   Link #3
Scnix
Rofle tank.

Send a message via MSN to Scnix
Innocence.
Old 2005-12-27, 08:22   Link #4
MakotoFatora
Yes

Send a message via AIM to MakotoFatora
For me, probably "YOU" or "ORIGINAL!". Actually, I really like "Original" a lot, enough that I wish it had been the PC op instead of the PS2 op

I also like the Tick!Tack! op, "Be Ambitious, Guys!", but I guess it's up in the air whether that's considered a Shuffle song or not
Old 2005-12-28, 03:57   Link #5
SnakeLegend

Original? hmm i only heard the remix version, 23minutes long.
Old 2006-01-22, 02:15   Link #6
tea_servant

Send a message via MSN to tea_servant Send a message via Yahoo to tea_servant
i like innocence
Old 2006-01-24, 00:28   Link #7
Bishoujomae

same here, the Songs that got me hooked was the Opening and Ending "You" and "Innocence"

and the other music in there was great as well ^^ especially the piano ones
Old 2006-01-24, 00:40   Link #8
Rion Steiner

If you guys made this in to a Poll, then I would defenitely vote for either "You" or that song Nerine Sang (was it "Mirage Lullaby"?). But did you guys ever thought that Rammstein should have sang "You"? I see potential in it.
Old 2006-01-25, 05:43   Link #9
andiyar
wingéd prettygirl
*Author

Send a message via AIM to andiyar Send a message via MSN to andiyar
innocence.

-Andiyar
Old 2006-01-25, 11:23   Link #10
SnakeLegend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion Steiner
If you guys made this in to a Poll, then I would defenitely vote for either "You" or that song Nerine Sang (was it "Mirage Lullaby"?). But did you guys ever thought that Rammstein should have sang "You"? I see potential in it.
er its In The Sky.
Old 2006-01-25, 15:17   Link #11
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm going to refer to them by their track names and describe them if I can, since I've not sat down and tried to translate the titles. I scored on the Nerine CD as it had all the music I liked from the show.

Nerine's theme: 丸尾 稔-Shuffle! スペシャルCd ネリネ-General Soundtrack-夢と空が奏でるメロディ ... just lovely, lovely violin theme.

Nerine's witchcraft theme (the first 2/3 of it): 丸尾 稔-Shuffle! スペシャルCd ネリネ-General Soundtrack-Witchcraft ... Nerine's little core of bad-girl

This theme just makes my hair stand up a bit, almost Ray Lynch-like:
丸尾 稔-Shuffle! スペシャルCd ネリネ-General Soundtrack-伝えたい思い ... love the bells.

This one is just ... so happy after the intro part:
丸尾 稔-Shuffle! スペシャルCd ネリネ-General Soundtrack-未来への旅立ち
nice use of basic uplifting chords..

Last edited by Vexx; 2006-01-26 at 01:49.
Old 2006-01-25, 21:43   Link #12
SnakeLegend

丸尾 稔-Shuffle! スペシャルCd ネリネ-General Soundtrack-夢と空が奏でるメロディ

so its that song? i don't think i have it in my rip.
Old 2006-01-26, 19:16   Link #13
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Seems as though i've only got the translated version's here on the computer, i'll just use them.. saves me going to get the disc's with the Kanji versions. ^^

Tsutaetai Omoi has to be my fav' tune from Shuffle (Last BGM track on Nerine's album) - it was used in some of my fav' parts of shuffle, very good stuff. ^^

Itsumo Hitori & Michi are two very close BGM's that i love too, both from Kaede's album. Michi holds a lot of emotional inside of it.

Listening to the albums more and more, you come to understand why sertain tracks are on character's cd's.. you learn that they suit that sertain character well.. thats what i come to understand. ^^
Old 2006-01-26, 19:26   Link #14
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Its gotta be "YOU" the opening them i cant stop moving my head everytime i hear it i listent to it at work at least 3 times a day.... God im a loser LOL
Old 2006-01-26, 19:31   Link #15
st40611
..Oh dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoFatora
For me, probably "YOU" or "ORIGINAL!". Actually, I really like "Original" a lot, enough that I wish it had been the PC op instead of the PS2 op
You can get Moe's subbed OP of On The Stage!, rename it, and replace it with the Mirage Lullaby's OP. That way, you can make it a PC OP. =O

Anyway, Innonence for me.
Old 2006-01-26, 23:58   Link #16
Furudanuki

My single favorite piece of background music has to be Tsutaetai Omoi. Its most effective use, in my opinion, was in episode 23, when Ama is explaining her origins to Rin. The way the music enhanced that scene literally gave me chills.

I also liked both "YOU" and "Innocence". Unfortunately, when I hear "Innocence" it also conjures up that image from the ED of Primula crying, so it is less likely to make my heavy playlist.
Old 2006-01-27, 01:13   Link #17
evil-samurai

I dont have a favorite song in the Shuffle anime/game there are just too many good songs to choose from ^^ but...

Mirage Lullaby was the song that made me really! love Shuffle at first, I remember one group subbed the opening of the game a fair while before the anime started, so I rewatched that the opening countless times, before the anime got started

I also love both the Opening and ending themes songs, YOU and Innocence, but I find I like Innocence alot more. hmm... and out of all the BG music the piano one played first when Rin and Primula went home at the end of ep.2 stands out the most, and also the really upbeat BG music at the end of ep.20 where it looks like Kaede is going to lose it again ^^;; was amazing.
Old 2006-01-27, 04:03   Link #18
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I'm getting kind of attached to the Tick Tack "Be Ambitious, Guys!" tune .... they actually maintain the guitar edge through most of the song instead of dropping into "elevator strings" after the opening.
Old 2006-01-27, 11:00   Link #19
TehKev

Send a message via AIM to TehKev
I love YOU.

... No I'm not proclaiming my new found feelings for someone thats the song I like.

I hunted down an MP3 of it as soon as I finished the first episode. Also, I can never watch the ending animation all the way through cause of Primula's crying. I like that song too, but I can't stand to watch through the whole animation. xD
Old 2006-01-27, 20:52   Link #20
shermanramni

Mirage Lullaby and Innocence.
Closed Thread