AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-01-14, 08:00   Link #141
recursion
running out of stack

Oh man. This is going to be a looooooooong wait.
recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 11:30   Link #142
Man0warr

Solaris has scanlated the magazine scans, they usually just redo them once the volume comes out. Problem is there are no raws available past 35.
Man0warr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 18:44   Link #143
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
Solaris has scanlated the magazine scans, they usually just redo them once the volume comes out. Problem is there are no raws available past 35.
Does this mean chapter 35 is the latest out in Japan?
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 19:08   Link #144
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Does this mean chapter 35 is the latest out in Japan?
No the latest is chapter 41.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=136
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 19:15   Link #145
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Is Nagi the guy who is kissing? I havent read this manga but i will now, just wanted to confirm it
Old 2009-01-15, 20:36   Link #146
Tri-ring

Quote:
Is Nagi the guy who is kissing? I havent read this manga but i will now, just wanted to confirm it
That's right, that's Nagi the lucky punk.
Spoiler for Recap of Nagi's "accomplishments":
Old 2009-01-16, 02:56   Link #147
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
That's right, that's Nagi the lucky punk.
Spoiler for Recap of Nagi's "accomplishments":
Godamn this manga has alot of kiss scenes with the main character.
Old 2009-01-16, 03:04   Link #148
Tri-ring

I think this is the first harlem type manga where the protagonist actually does something with his harlem.

And although the author is the same who wrote Ao yori Aoshi, it is published on the same magazine that Futari Ecchi is serialized so we maybe able to see more "action".
Old 2009-01-16, 03:43   Link #149
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
I think this is the first harlem type manga where the protagonist actually does something with his harlem.

And although the author is the same who wrote Ao yori Aoshi, it is published on the same magazine that Futari Ecchi is serialized so we maybe able to see more "action".
Kewl things might get interesting
Old 2009-01-16, 07:50   Link #150
Direwolf18

Yea hence my comment earlier, that he is the first main character in a harem manga/anime that I dont have serious doubts about. Its one thing to be shy and inept, its a completely other thing to not really be interested in girls.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 15:27   Link #151
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I just read all the current chapters out This manga is really great, the whole he is a dragon god and has to pick 1/3 of the girls and the comady is great

I only wished the release rate wasent so low I wished Solaris-SVU would hurry and catch up to date but it cant be helped, also this is a bi-weekly releases right?

Also after reading chapter 35 i guess we might add the teacher too the harem as well
Old 2009-01-16, 15:38   Link #152
recursion
running out of stack

Solaris-SVU and Dredshi aren't the problem. The problem is no raws. They haven't been able to find any of the new mags. If anyone can help, either by finding raws on sharing services or creating them themselves, please do!
recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 15:50   Link #153
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by recursion View Post
Solaris-SVU and Dredshi aren't the problem. The problem is no raws. They haven't been able to find any of the new mags. If anyone can help, either by finding raws on sharing services or creating them themselves, please do!
So thats why I hope they do find them
Old 2009-01-17, 18:25   Link #154
Direwolf18

Mmmm, I have seen this trend happen with alot of good mangas that aren't in SJ. That is the only magazine that seems to get regular workable raw scans posted online. The scanning groups can either buy the various magazines as they come out to scan one of a dozen or so mangas or wait on the next volume release. For economic reasons most groups choose to go with the printed volume, a better quality is just a added bonus. Of course we have to wait forever to get a release.
Old 2009-01-17, 19:21   Link #155
Tri-ring

Quote:
I just read all the current chapters out This manga is really great, the whole he is a dragon god and has to pick 1/3 of the girls and the comady is great
Nobody ever said he has to select one out of the three.

As for the manga it is serialized on Young Animal with Beserk, Futari Ecchi and/or Cestvs so they can share resources if they tie-up.
Old 2009-01-17, 19:30   Link #156
Beo
where's the snow?

Read chapter 22, page 9 again
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 20:01   Link #157
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beo View Post
Read chapter 22, page 9 again
Yes Soyogi said that but that's her interpretation not really varified by the elders. If it's an ancient oriental tradition/superstition then he can have all three since harlems were accepted.
Actually one to one marriage is a Christan concept not shared by many other culture.

You'll find an explanation on chapter 35 from the teacher who is a student of ethnology.
Old 2009-01-17, 20:21   Link #158
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Lol so he can have them all, but he has to legally marry one of them, and all of them want to marry him.
Old 2009-01-17, 20:32   Link #159
Direwolf18

Mmmm in fact I am kinda waiting for that moment where the older shrine... matrons? (sorry don't know what to call the principle and the grandmother) say something along the lines that he is expected to live with all 3. They never once say he has to pick one, just that the maidens are all expected to devotte themselves to him.

It makes sense from a historical/cultural standpoint. I imagine the dragon god's bloodline is viewed as important and efforts would be made to ensure it has the widest growth, and if there are 3 maidens handy, all the better.

This manga gives me the feel its heading that way, I cant explain why exactly, its just that he is a lot less wishy washy, and appears to legitimate care for all three, and they all get similar face time. Usualy you can tell the girl that the main character ends with by the end of the second or third episode (or about chapter 10 in the mangas) I am really hoping it doesn't go with the first come first served concept that most of these mangas tend to go with.
Old 2009-01-17, 21:15   Link #160
Beo
where's the snow?

Actually monogamy was not the normal rule until about 150 years ago. It came about because of abusive men and the feminism movement, it was not through religion issue it changed.

monogamy -
http://www.patriarchywebsite.com/mon...no-history.htm

So - GO NAGI! He is in for a surprise when he is told its going to be all three.

Last edited by Beo; 2009-01-17 at 21:25.
Beo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen