AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-01, 22:02   Link #1941
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
She still likely won't be pleased though. And does Lelouch really want Kallen to tell Nunually that he is Zero?
Likely not, but he has to realize that the fact will have to come out sooner or later. Who better than Kallen to do it, if he can't? At least she'll paint a much better picture of him and what he means to do for his sister, as well as how much he loves her (as Kallen experienced his fall first hand). But we're all assuming Kallen tells her, what if Nunally simply says that she already knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

We never saw how she reacted since the broadcast was cut short, so maybe during that year Suzaku had told her what had happened as for Ashford your right she seemed fairly calm with the whole situation.
My point with Euphie was more that, when everything went to shit, and when everyone else started to freak out and wonder what happened, Nunally calmly called her brother and asked what had happened.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:03   Link #1942
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Then Kallen may not tell her the finer details, such as the Geass issue.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:05   Link #1943
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Likely not, but he has to realize that the fact will have to come out sooner or later. Who better than Kallen to do it, if he can't? At least she'll paint a much better picture of him and what he means to do for his sister, as well as what how much he loves her (as Kallen experienced his fall first hand). But we're all assuming Kallen tells her, what if Nunally simply says that she already knows?
Well hopefully she drops the charade, I still believe she's in the dark though
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:05   Link #1944
orangejuicetang

For Lelouch, it would probably be like best scenario=never finding out, second best = Lelouch explaining it, Third best = close friend telling her, worst =someone like Mao telling her. I always thought that Lelouch was orignally planning on getting rid of his Zero persona after his rebellion succeded.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:05   Link #1945
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
How do you think she'll react?
She'll be crushed, it will force her to choose between Suzaku and Lelouch. She'll pick Lelouch, of course. While Lelouch is a siscon, Nunnally is exactly the same towards her brother. She's mentioned it before when Lelouch asked her how she felt about Suzaku. She also knows that while Lelouch has done evil things, Suzaku's hands aren't clean either. She's hearing everything from Kallen so it will obviously have some Zero support behind the way she says it. Nunnally can still be hurt emotionally, though I can't see them hurting her anymore physically.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:06   Link #1946
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

I think that Lelouch, will be stick onto his sister (Nunnally) because, he cares so much to her. But I still want Kallen and Lelouch to be together.
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:07   Link #1947
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Kallen becoming Nunnally's attendant, at least when she's not in the Guren. Yeah, sounds ok to me.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:11   Link #1948
orangejuicetang

Quote:
She'll be crushed, it will force her to choose between Suzaku and Lelouch. She'll pick Lelouch, of course. While Lelouch is a siscon, Nunnally is exactly the same towards her brother. She's mentioned it before when Lelouch asked her how she felt about Suzaku. She also knows that while Lelouch has done evil things, Suzaku's hands aren't clean either. She's hearing everything from Kallen so it will obviously have some Zero support behind the way she says it. Nunnally can still be hurt emotionally, though I can't see them hurting her anymore physically.
I actually think that she would end up taking somewhat of a middle side. I at least don't see her full out opposing either Suzuku or Lelouch, so I think she would end up trying to find some way to get those two to forgive each other. Which probably won't work.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:12   Link #1949
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
I actually think that she would end up taking somewhat of a middle side. I at least don't see her full out opposing either Suzuku or Lelouch, so I think she would end up trying to find some way to get those two to forgive each other. Which probably won't work.
The mediator? Hard to say. On Lulu's part, to defy his sister's efforts takes a lot of guts.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:14   Link #1950
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Why do I see alot of parallels between this and X/1999 and it didn't go well
Old 2008-07-01, 22:15   Link #1951
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Well, CLAMP was the character designer. Really, the noodle arms are slowly but surely getting to me.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:16   Link #1952
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Kallen becoming Nunnally's attendant, at least when she's not in the Guren. Yeah, sounds ok to me.
Spoiler for magazine:

I can't wait what would be Kallen's looks like.
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:18   Link #1953
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KallenMiki View Post
Spoiler for magazine:

I can't wait what would be Kallen's looks like.
She should be given a chance to pilot the Guren in that dress. Really, the "Rambo" look is off once you take into account her school look.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:19   Link #1954
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, CLAMP was the character designer. Really, the noodle arms are slowly but surely getting to me.
well not just that but how the similar themes seem to collide with one another and Nunnally's role seem to be much similar to Kotori Monou who was torn between her close friend Kamui and her brother Fuma
Old 2008-07-01, 22:20   Link #1955
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Not to mention that I can at least name 3 VAs from Clamp's current combo of XXXholics and Tsubasa Chronicles.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:23   Link #1956
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Are you talking about the series or the movie. I never saw X/1999 the film and was depressed on how the ending turned out. I am actually hoping that the series does not have that type of ending.

Anywho, about Kallen becoming Nunnally's attendent might be plausable, but I think that Nunnally might have Kallen given a title since it was hinted that her father was important in the Britainnian empire. This might provide an interesting scenario since Suzaku might become Kallen's bodyguard instead of her captor. I am just speculating.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:24   Link #1957
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Are you talking about the series or the movie. I never saw X/1999 the film and was depressed on how the ending turned out. I am actually hoping that the series does not have that type of ending.

Anywho, about Kallen becoming Nunnally's attendent might be plausable, but I think that Nunnally might have Kallen given a title since it was hinted that her father was important in the Britainnian empire. This might provide an interesting scenario since Suzaku might become Kallen's bodyguard instead of her captor. I am just speculating.
That will be pushing the envelope.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:25   Link #1958
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Though they only had one scene of interaction in the First Season, I wonder if Kallen was actually genuinely fond of Nunnally-Chan, or was it just yet another act of her fake and fabricated "sweet and weak girl" act?
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-01, 22:25   Link #1959
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Though they only had one scene of interaction in the First Season, I wonder if Kallen was actually genuinely fond of Nunnally-Chan, or was it just yet another act of her fake and fabricated "sweet and weak girl" act?
Well, at least Kallen won't have any ill-will towards her. Hey, she's sweet, and Lelouch's sister.
Old 2008-07-01, 22:27   Link #1960
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post

Both and yeah the movie was depressing as hell its wrong for me to think something that bad could happen to Nunnally, well Suzaku being Kallen bodyguard!? Well that seems unlikely considering how high strong Kallen is but I hope this upcoming arc with her can flesh her character out more than just the rebel freedom fighter