AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2010-03-30, 02:18   Link #3701
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
A new anime titled CHINKA (ちんか) will be the first anime work of the new anime production company "MIRAI FUSION".

An official site for the anime:
http://www.chinka.cc/

Source: MoonPhase Diary

Its great to see new animation production companies starting... especially with all the competition out there...

Moe character designs in their first anime work... does this show knowledge about the market demand? lol
Mirai Fusion is the one Danny Choo's built right??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 02:28   Link #3702
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Mirai Fusion is the one Danny Choo's built right??
Ahh yeah, that's right.

Edit:

Scroll down on his site, and you'll see one of the moe characters from the CHINKA anime.
Old 2010-03-31, 17:42   Link #3703
NeoSam

An official site has opened for the Gakuen Mokushiroku HIGHSCHOOL OF THE DEAD TV anime series:
http://www.geneonuniversal.jp/rondorobe/anime/hotd/

A promotional video can be watched on the site.
Old 2010-03-31, 17:50   Link #3704
NeoSam

The shounen(boy's) light novel series Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu‎ by Inoue Kenji (author) and Haga Yui (illustrator) will be getting a second season TV anime adaptation.

==========

バカとテストと召喚獣
Baka to Tesuto to Shoukanjuu‎
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu‎ (Baka and Test and Shoukanjuu)

少年向け小説(ライトノベル).
Shounen light novel series (light novel series for boys).

The light novel series is published under the shounen(boy's) light novel label Famitsu Bunko.
Currently there are 10 volumes released of this light novel series.

Covers:

Spoiler:

From MangaUpdates:

Quote:
The protagonist is a guy who is among the stupidest of the stupidest in the school. In this school, your grades can, under the supervision of teachers, take a virtual form to do combat! However, if you leave an examination half way, you get zero marks. A bright and cute girl, Mizuki Himeji, was having a high fever during the examination. Despite her potential to be the second highest scorer in the level, she obtained zero marks for having left due to her illness and is thus allocated to the worst class, class F.

Grades mean almost everything. For Class A, they have a smart-looking teacher, a plasma TV as big as the entire wall as their blackboard, personal laptops, personal air-cons, refrigerators, adjustable seats and all kinds of different appliances. Within the refrigerator, there are all kinds of drinks and snacks. Their ceiling is made of glass, the wall lets them put up high-class drawings and plants.

As for Class F, the worst class... They have Japanese desks and seat paddings. Their blackboard is dirty and there is no chalk even! Someone complains that the legs of his desk are broken, so the teacher asks, "Didn't we distribute some glue to stick wood together? Glue it back yourself later." Another one complains that wind is blowing in from the broken window. The teacher says, "I got it. I will apply for plastic bags and invisible glue to fix it later." There are spider webs everywhere, not a patch of the wall is clean. A unique moldy smell spreads across the entire room; it must be from the old tatamis used to tile the floor. This is the status of class F.

The protagonist feels displeased at such an arrangement, and seeks help from his friends to try to make a change through summoning war!! And they devise all kinds of plans to try to beat the famous class A, intending to get class A's classroom and equipment if they win!!
Author: Inoue Kenji
Illustrator: Haga Yui

A shounen manga adaptation titled Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu‎ of this shounen light novel series started serialization in the June 2009 issue of the shounen manga magazine Shounen Ace (released on April 25th, 2009). The manga is drawn by Mattaku Mosuke.
Currently there are 2 volumes released of this manga.

Covers:

Spoiler:

A second shounen/seinen manga adaptation started serialization in the male oriented web comic magazine Famitsu Comic Clear on October 30th, 2009, the manga is titled:

バカとテストと召喚獣 SPINOUT! それが僕らの日常。
Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu‎ SPINOUT! Sore ga Bokura no Nichijou.

The manga is drawn by namo.

Web manga's site:
http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_bakatest/

Genre: Shounen, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy
Themes: School

==========

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-03-31 at 18:02.
NeoSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 18:45   Link #3705
NeoSam

This post contains adult links (NSFW).

The eroge (erotic game) Ai☆Kyan <Tokka Sale: 50% Hiki> by LiLiM will be getting an adult OVA adaptation.

The OVA will be released under the adult anime brand PoRO.

(LiLiM is Saibunkan Shuppan's adult game brand).

==========

あい☆きゃん<特価セール:50%引き>
Ai☆Kyan <Tokka Sale: 50% Hiki>

Male oriented adult game.

The game was released on August 28th, 2009.

LiLiM's page for the game:
http://www.saibunkan.co.jp/lilim/sof...ai_kyan01.html

Getchu's page for the game:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=640585

The first OVA episode will be released on June 25th, 2010.

Getchu's page for the first OVA episode:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=680534

==========
Old 2010-03-31, 22:27   Link #3706
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Well, Baka Test getting a second season is a rather of a surprise, considering how successful it is... I think... but I still haven't even started on the first season, so I need to get a move on with that.
Old 2010-04-01, 15:36   Link #3707
kitten320

Wait a second! There has to be a Code Geass new anime? 0_o

Is it a remake or something?
Old 2010-04-01, 19:05   Link #3708
NeoSam

The shounen(boy's) light novel To Aru Hikuushi he no Tsuioku by Inumura Koroku (author) and Morisawa Haruyuki (illustrator) will be getting an anime movie adaptation.

Animation Production: MADHOUSE
Production: TMS Entertainment

==========

とある飛空士への追憶
To Aru Hikuushi he no Tsuioku

少年向けライトノベル.
Shounen light novel (light novel for boys).

The light novel is 1 volume long, and was published under the shounen light novel label Gagaga Bunko.

Cover:

Spoiler:

Author: Inumura Koroku
Illustrator: Morisawa Haruyuki

A shounen manga adaptation of the shounen light novel is serialized in the shounen manga magazine Gessan (Monthly Shounen Sunday). The manga is drawn by Ogawa Maiko.
Currently there is 1 volume released of the manga.

Cover:

Spoiler:

Genre: Shounen, Adventure

==========

This is the first shounen light novel from the shounen light novel label Gagaga Bunko to be getting an anime adaptation.

Gagaga Bunko is Shogakukan's shounen(boy's) light novel label which started in May 2007.

There's also a shounen light novel series by the same author and illustrator (Inumura Koroku and Morisawa Haruyuki) that's titled To Aru Hikuushi he no Koiuta (とある飛空士への恋歌) and being published under the same shounen light novel label Gagaga Bunko. This light novel series is 3 volumes long and still ongoing. I know that its related to this light novel (To Aru Hikuushi he no Tsuioku) but as to how much its related, I have no idea... and will "some stuff" from these light novels be also incorporated in the anime movie???

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-04-01 at 19:43.
Old 2010-04-02, 04:21   Link #3709
NeoSam

The shounen manga Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai by Wakaki Tamiki will be getting an anime adaptation.

==========

神のみぞ知るセカイ
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai
The World God Only Knows

The manga is serialized in the shounen manga magazine Weekly Shounen Sunday.
Currently there are 7 volumes released of this manga, and volume 8 will be released on April 16th, 2010.

Covers:

Spoiler:

Mangaka: Wakaki Tamiki

A shounen light novel adaptation of the shounen manga was published under the shounen light novel label Gagaga Bunko.

Cover:

Spoiler:

Author: Arisawa Mamizu
Original Work and Illustrator: Wakaki Tamiki

Genre: Shounen, Comedy, Romance

==========

Wiki entry for Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai

Last edited by NeoSam; 2010-04-02 at 04:31.
Old 2010-04-02, 04:38   Link #3710
NeoSam

So by this, two of Shogakukan's works have been announced to be getting animated; the shounen light novel To Aru Hikuushi he no Tsuioku will be getting an anime movie, and the shounen manga Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai will also be getting an anime adaptation...
Old 2010-04-02, 15:29   Link #3711
Knight Hawk
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
A new anime titled CHINKA (ちんか) will be the first anime work of the new anime production company "MIRAI FUSION".

An official site for the anime:
http://www.chinka.cc/

Its great to see new animation production companies starting... especially with all the competition out there...

Moe character designs in their first anime work... does this show knowledge about the market demand? lol
Just to update the above info; It was an April fools joke. (Wish them luck on getting the monies to produce the real thing.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Firefighting anime action title Chinka - originally started off as an April Fools but as production of the PV progressed, the fictitious anime production company "Mirai Fusion" actually became an anime character advertising agency and we are now working with the real production company "Hibuse" to make Chinka into a fully fledged anime title - and yes Mirai-chan will be in it playing the character outlined on the official HP.
The previous April Fools projects "Mirai-chan Dakimakura cover" and "Mirai-chan Figma" have both become a reality and now Chinka will be made into a reality too ^o^

There are a load of obstacles to overcome before Chinka gets made into a full feature anime but what I always say is "No Obstacle, No life" - life would be boring without obstacles. Hibuse and I will be working on overcoming those obstacles and release Chinka as soon as we can and wish for your continued support.

Keep your eye on the official HP, official Twitter and official blog for more updates on the Chinka. And of course there will be many updates here on DC which will involve you too in this exciting project. I want to bring all of you as close to anime production as possible. Source
Old 2010-04-03, 10:46   Link #3712
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Fortune Arterial get TV Anime
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nime-green-lit
Old 2010-04-05, 02:00   Link #3713
Wargumm1i
Hentai

OMG there are so many announcements these 4 days alone from 1st april I just cant contain my heart from the excitment from the possible announcements too come... Such as Regios S2 :P which was hinted a while back, but still too be offically confirmed.

Also this is just in, Kyo, Koi o Hajimemasu has bin announced too be turned into an anime :P
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-05, 04:51   Link #3714
NeoSam

An official site has opened for the Shinryaku! Ika Musume TV anime series: (though nothing on the site yet)
http://www.ika-musume.com/

Director: Mizushima Tsutomu
Animation Production: Diomedea

Old 2010-04-05, 05:06   Link #3715
NeoSam

I'll add the covers of the shoujo manga Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu (which will be getting an OVA adaptation) in this post.

==========

今日、恋をはじめます
Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu

The manga is serialized in the shoujo manga magazine Sho-Comi (Shoujo Comic).
There are currently 8 volumes released of this manga.

Covers:

Spoiler:

From Shoujo Manga Maniac:

Quote:
Tsubaki is a girl who loves making her younger sister's hair pretty every morning, but she doesn't think that kind of style suits herself! The day of her High School Beginning Ceremony, after she failed in being the top student (who usually makes the ceremony speech), she finds herself sitting next to the actual top student of the first years, the worst rude guy ever, Kyouta. She ends up cutting his hair on purpose because of the bad things he says to her. Kyouta demands that Tsubaki pay him back with her body, but Tsubaki fixes his hair instead--making it even shorter! After that, Kyouta unexpectedly kisses Tsubaki and swears that he'll make her his woman.
Mangaka: Minami Kanan

Sho-Comi's page for the manga:
http://www.sho-comi.com/sakuhin/kyokoi.html

Genre: Shoujo, Comedy, Drama, Romance

==========

Wiki entry for the manga:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyō,_Koi_wo_Hajimemasu
Old 2010-04-05, 05:14   Link #3716
NeoSam

According to MoonPhase's anime list, a new Digital Monsters (Digimon) anime will start broadcast in 2010.
Old 2010-04-05, 08:03   Link #3717
hoofy

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu, huh ? There may be hope for Bokutachi Wa Shitte Shimatta or Dengeki Daisy afterall.
hoofy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 00:07   Link #3718
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
hell yeah kyou koi hajimemasu!!! Better not be toned down like her other work was >.> I need my shojo smut!
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 19:07   Link #3719
Lummie

I have a question: I read a few days ago about a recent announcement of an anime adaption of Kurohime and now there's even mention of it on Wikipedia. Is there any confirmed source or news about this?
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-08, 22:52   Link #3720
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I have a question: I read a few days ago about a recent announcement of an anime adaption of Kurohime and now there's even mention of it on Wikipedia. Is there any confirmed source or news about this?
As far as I can recall, wikipedia's said that it got an anime announcement like a year ago, and nothing's come from it (obviously). I don't think it's actually getting an anime.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers