AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-04, 10:29   Link #21
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

More than the cover I liked this panel. Kinda reminded me of that Shinji panel in Pendulum Arc . Shinji wearing Taicho haori reminiscent of that scene : D

Old 2009-02-04, 10:40   Link #22
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
So Ulquiorra is going to release, that ought to be interesting. And Ichigo leaves Ichihime to Ishida so he can totally focus on the battle? Well, next chapter seems to be quite good.

Thanks for the update ~
Old 2009-02-04, 12:11   Link #23
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
More than the cover I liked this panel. Kinda reminded me of that Shinji panel in Pendulum Arc . Shinji wearing Taicho haori reminiscent of that scene : D

Excuse my ignorance, but whose arm is in that panel?
Old 2009-02-04, 12:12   Link #24
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Volume 37 Poem

Yumichika its very similar to Shinji putting on his haori let me post that

EDIT : Panel I was referring to

From Volume 37 Poem translated by Rinji's frnd

Quote:
I don't believe in that thing called a beautiful person

though I believe in that thing called a beautiful flower.

A person's figure should resemble a flower, only when he is cut down and dies.

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-02-04 at 12:31.
Old 2009-02-04, 12:18   Link #25
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Noo! Ulquiorra the rule in Bleach is the villain who releases must be defeated, also I can understand why Ulquiorra retreated back there, there is Ishida who is faster than Yammy so dashing away and attacking Ulquiorra from the back is possible and there is also the chance of Orihime interfering and Vaizard Ichigo is a danger in it's self and if you let your guard slip whilst Vaizard Ichigo is attacking you will lose.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-04, 13:20   Link #26
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
It does sound like Ulq is a VL. As for his release --

The dragon who locks the princess up in the tower? Not very original but we know Kubo likes to twist old clichés. The only other animal I can think of would be an eagle who 'locks on' to it's prey. Or it could be more to the with the concept of security and defense and totally unreleated to the aforementioned.

Kool chapter by the looks of it.
Yes yes release!

I knew it was a bird! I knew the key was vision. I still think it might be an owl due to the rotation of the head at 360 degree angle, and Ulquiorra has the freaky eyeball ability. They have great vision and they are hunters. Plus Kubo has a really sick sense of humor. After the pumpkin and the tree, I wouldn't put anything past him

Ulquiorra reminds me of a horned owl...

So Mayuri's bomb was fail? I can't stand Yami, I was hoping that was the end of him.

Let's pray no one else arrives and we actually get to see some fighting.
Old 2009-02-04, 13:29   Link #27
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
If ulquiorra is a VL this fight will most likely turn into

Ulquiorra vs Ichgo, Kenpachi, Byakuya and Captain Mom
Old 2009-02-04, 14:23   Link #28
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Yes yes release!

I knew it was a bird! I knew the key was vision. I still think it might be an owl due to the rotation of the head at 360 degree angle, and Ulquiorra has the freaky eyeball ability. They have great vision and they are hunters. Plus Kubo has a really sick sense of humor. After the pumpkin and the tree, I wouldn't put anything past him

Ulquiorra reminds me of a horned owl...

So Mayuri's bomb was fail? I can't stand Yami, I was hoping that was the end of him.

Let's pray no one else arrives and we actually get to see some fighting.
I think eagle like Kakashi, he seems like the type to lock on his prey swoop down and kill his victim with no qualms, hesitations and quickly at that instead of slowly killing them. Qualities like an eagle.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-02-04, 17:45   Link #29
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

#4 and above not allowed to release under the dome? Wonder why that is....

Old 2009-02-04, 17:55   Link #30
Langus
Optimus Prime

Because their reiatsu is so awesome powerful it would blow the roof off.
Old 2009-02-04, 17:58   Link #31
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Dropping vague hints is very KT . Like the espada ranks KT will keep us guessing VL or Not. Without revealing anything for a very long time to come.
Old 2009-02-04, 19:12   Link #32
Fran~
floating away...

It's weird even to me what im gonna say, but this fight it doesn't matter to me. I'm looking forward to the fight in fake Karakura and the outcome of the Aizen's plans. I dont think in Ulquiorra as a interesting character, Aizen is the big daddy here.
Old 2009-02-04, 19:24   Link #33
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Yay!!!! Ichigo gonna get owned sick like next chapter!!
Old 2009-02-04, 20:22   Link #34
Calca
Expressionless

Ulquiorra represents the voice of the fans

"Get the hell out of here Yammy. We don't need you."
Old 2009-02-04, 22:14   Link #35
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Now that Ulquiorra is about to release, Kubo will probbaly switch back to the Karakura fights next chapter. I was rather hoping Orihime would stay a spectator, or get involved in their fight, but it looks like Ishida will take care of her instead. That's not some corny Ulq-hime shipping on my part. Rather , given how much Ulquiorra has taunted and bullied Orihime, it would have been nice for her to be directly responsible for his comeuppance. Oh well. I guess it wouldn't be bad to see Ichigo vs Ulquiorra without any interference either.
Old 2009-02-04, 22:28   Link #36
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
My money is still on the basilisk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
It's weird even to me what im gonna say, but this fight it doesn't matter to me. I'm looking forward to the fight in fake Karakura and the outcome of the Aizen's plans. I dont think in Ulquiorra as a interesting character, Aizen is the big daddy here.
To me, the moment Ishida stole Orihime all the tension left with her, she was the key component. Ulqi-Ichi is now reduced to the usual brawl if it wasn't for Ulqi's release I would rather see Rukia fighting that stupid tree(shirayuki/kidou vs immobile object lol) with the much stronger Renji slaughtering mere Hollows on floor below
Old 2009-02-04, 23:31   Link #37
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

i was actually bored with the ichi/ulqui fight and was ready for the fake karakura stuff but ulquiorra releasing actually interests me maybe its because i wanna see ichigo beat a lil bit strangely though i though yammy would have to release before ulquiorra would
Old 2009-02-05, 01:04   Link #38
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

Hm, I kind of lost interest in the Ulquiorra vs. Ichigo fight when every character without much importance popped out. I mean first Menoly and Loly show up, then Yammy, now Ishida and no action/assertiveness coming from Orihime (which I should have just accepted it by now, but I still had some hope)!
Just kind of standard KT fights having every character just pop up out of nowhere. Though Ulquiorra's release is something I've been waiting for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
i was actually bored with the ichi/ulqui fight and was ready for the fake karakura stuff but ulquiorra releasing actually interests me maybe its because i wanna see ichigo beat a lil bit strangely though i though yammy would have to release before ulquiorra would
I agree with you about seeing Yammy's release before Ulquiorra's. It just doesn't make much sense, unless Ulquiorra's release ends up being just a waste of space or something. (But then again in the next chapter, I wouldn’t be surprised if KT doesn’t show us Ulquiorra’s release and just goes back to Fake Karakura Town, which isn’t unlike him.) I think it would make sense if his release was a bird or some kind of a snake. He’s very similar to a snake when he attacks his victims: very fast, lethal and ends it quickly and the same goes for if he turns out to have a bird/eagle type release. But then again he could end up having a release that’s not even animal like.
Old 2009-02-05, 01:19   Link #39
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Starting the Karakura fight before settling things with Ulquiorra was a mistake...at least KT didn't finish those fights and got back to Ulquiorra. Can you imagine what it would be like if espada 1~3 lost and then you got to see #4? he couldn't be stronger than them, so the only thing that would save the day is hax abilities that give him the upper hand specifically against Ichigo.
Old 2009-02-05, 01:20   Link #40
BeCool09

I'm so ready for the manga to get back to Karakura Town. This fight has gotten a little boring.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion