AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-28, 08:13   Link #61
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well, I ordered mine from Rightstuf so I'll be crossing my fingers that they are okay.
Old 2010-11-01, 00:27   Link #62
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Both volumes are out. Anyone have or hear of any more problems recently? I really wanna get it the limited edition while I can but I do not want any ghosting issues.
The only way to get the corrected version of the first volume is the replacement offer; they're not printing any more copies (at least for the time-being) or changing the ones already shipped. So the copy you ordered will have the ghosting issue like all the others in existence, and you just need to follow the procedure. It's only volume 1 affected; volume 2 is okay.
Old 2010-11-01, 08:30   Link #63
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The only way to get the corrected version of the first volume is the replacement offer; they're not printing any more copies (at least for the time-being) or changing the ones already shipped. So the copy you ordered will have the ghosting issue like all the others in existence, and you just need to follow the procedure. It's only volume 1 affected; volume 2 is okay.
Bummer. Well, I guess I'll have to go with the replacements and hope for the best.
Old 2010-11-04, 04:40   Link #64
Kamonichan

Hmmm. I'm disappointed to hear about the ghosting issue, especially with how much I love this series. Also, skipping the menu really sucks. My Pandora Hearts discs do that, which is really annoying when I want to watch, say, the third episode and not the first. Still, I'll probably order the second premium set now and wait for the first one to be fixed.
Closed Thread