AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-29, 14:54   Link #5341
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo Chan View Post
And for the last time, I am NOT corrupted!!!!!!
and YES. I'm talking to TSS XP
... only the guilty ones defends themselves so vehemently ... LOL
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 14:58   Link #5342
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

And uh...page claim for...uh...um...well......COOKIES!
I'm hungry. *scurries off*
... Yes, you are very CORRPUTED, just as we planed
Old 2008-05-29, 15:18   Link #5343
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Epic Win!

This Vitoha shipper is a very happy Vitoha shipper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
You must read Black_Wolf's Vitoha piece. All Keroko's demand it!
Quote:
WOW O____o
How did you guys write so much?
I had absolutely no time. *sigh*

And WELCOME @ new members/lurkers

I'm still loving V!Fate. And I the NanoVita and Fatenum I've seen here. So cuuute ^____^

*blushes* hehe, thank you!! *scratches behind head* thats the best encouragement to do more i think ive had so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
NanoVita? Uguu~
is that a good sound or a bad sound, my japanese isnt up to scratch, i dropped classes a little while ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momo Chan
denial is the first stage to acceptance...
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 15:25   Link #5344
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Wolf View Post
is that a good sound or a bad sound, my japanese isnt up to scratch, i dropped classes a little while ago
I think the sound is from Kanon...and it usually doesn't imply anything good but I don't know in this case

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 15:45   Link #5345
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Arrow

Quote:

Spoiler for Spoiler for major fluff,possible nosebleed, lemony scent, you have been warned!:

You just made me a NanoVita fan.

But there was one little thing wrong don't worry I've fixed it

Spoiler for fixed:

Quote:

Silly~ Denials not just a river... That works better when said out loud
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 15:52   Link #5346
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Spoiler for fixed:
Sentence of the day. I'm laughing so much I'm crying 'XD rofl

Old 2008-05-29, 15:53   Link #5347
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
I think the sound is from Kanon...and it usually doesn't imply anything good but I don't know in this case
You're right, it's from Kanon, Tsukimyia Ayu's ultimate answer, exclamation, whatever.....

Quote:

Spoiler for fixed:
hehe let's see what someone can scream at her last moment on "this" world
Once some one asked me where I came from. I just pointed behind myself. When the same person asked where I was heading, I just pointed towards the horizon I was looking at. "It's simple, I neither belong here nor there. I am just walking..."
Current fandoms: RWBY - White Rose, Frozen - Elsanna and all previous.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 15:57   Link #5348
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

^ I still remember the uguu~~ clip on youtube with all ugu's from the series. Hilarious.

Old 2008-05-29, 15:59   Link #5349
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Quote:

Spoiler for fixed:

THAT! is the funniest thing ive read in a long time XD the funny thing is, as i was writing, that crossed my mind, but the temptation for crack was pushed down in favour of fluffyness. Even so, i couldnt have written it as well as you did.

Spoiler for Quote of the day goes to TSS...:

Ilya said it all!!
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 16:37   Link #5350
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

Spoiler for fixed:
ROFL so funny. XD
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 16:41   Link #5351
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
oh no, another lost sheep....
;D

Quote:

Spoiler for fixed:
like always, funny short
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 16:55   Link #5352
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
oh no, another lost sheep....
;D
To you a lost sheep. To me, a new ally.

Blagh, if only work wasn't so demanding I'd be writing myself.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 17:12   Link #5353
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Finally de-lurking in this thread has completely screwed my revision for my upcoming exams.

*wolf contemplates, do some revision, write a fic, do some revision....*

guess which won?

Spoiler for Spoiler for major fluff,possible nosebleed, lemony scent, you have been warned!:
Nice! I really support a lot of pairings. Though I have to say i think NanoFate is at the top. But this was really good. Now it leaves room for some FatexSignum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
Okay fineee all the new fics popping out got me excited, so I rummaged around and found something I did some time back but never posted

Um.
It's NanoFate I think, with Fatenum friendship ;D
It's the first fic I've ever posted, so CC / comments would be cool (:

Ps: Sorry about the title; I couldn't think of one so I used one my friend thought for me.

Rain's Revelation

Spoiler for attempted nanofatenum xD:

Now that was embarrassing. :/
The angst was amazing and nice cute fluff at the end. I think those are my favorite kind of stories. I like the way you write and portray the scene.

Quote:

Spoiler for fixed:
Lol. I like this ending as well. Poor Vita.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 17:15   Link #5354
nictory
Corruptor

Send a message via AIM to nictory
Quote:

Spoiler for fixed:

AAAAaaahhahahahah... I coughed out my drink when I saw this

Signature by AtomicoX
nictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 17:19   Link #5355
TheShinySword
*Author

Curse of doom?!?! O.O I hope the mods don't decide to make a surprise visit and see our tags.

@Thread I happy my fix went over so well. As long as people write good Nanoha Fanfiction I'll be here to make Shine crack filled spin-offs
Old 2008-05-29, 17:21   Link #5356
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

I was was rereading Vampire Fate over at FF.net and noted that Nanoha and Fate had their first "date" (at the bar) just right after they met.. the same day that they officially met each other. XD And then at the bar scene on the same night:

Quote:
Fate tapped a piece of ice into her water and watched it float back up to
the top. "It helps me stay fit." Her eyebrow arched slightly. "Want me to teach
you somethings?"

"I-I'd be too embarrassed..."

"No one will have to see." She nodded. "When you are comfortable, I can come
to your place? Will that be okay?"

My place... Sure, nothing could happen there. It would help pass the time too since I can't study too hard while watching the register. "Okay, sounds fun."
I realized that Fate could've been a stalker or a murderer or a serial rapist or a thief or a con person and Nanoha would've just gotten herself a ticket to horror land. LOL I was talking to the screen saying "No Nanoha!! Run!!" XD Then the next day Fate went to Nanoha's bakery and Nanoha notices THE cleavage. :3 Third day Fate visits Nanoha at school and feeds her ice cream. They ride the motorcycle and proceed to bungee jump. On the 4th day Erio and Fate meet Nanoha at the bakery. Nanoha invites Fate to dinner that night/study session. Nanoha has strangely erotic feelings from Fate touching her hand. Fate then asks Nanoha to be her girlfriend. To which I realized... that they became a couple just 4 days after meeting each other. =3 (They must really be attracted to one another) Go Fate!

Warning incoming WTFness. Pls. do not take seriously..

Now my crack infested mind conjured this what-if scenario where protagonist Fate is replaced by an evil Fate. And then I went>>> oO;; when I went back to the story and thought what if on the third day evil stalker Fate fed Nanoha poisoned ice cream? then threw her off the motorcycle while speeding? and then cut the rope and pushed Nanoha over the edge while bungee jumping? *insert evil Fate's mad cackle here* (Nanoha's, like, triple dead o.O")On the 4th day Fate and Erio could've robbed Nanoha's bakery (WTH Erio??) or evil Fate could've hurt Nanoha while they were alone in that room saying the "I will possess your heart, b!tch" line from Arigatou Sheitarou's fic oO;;

That would be horrible right? Scary even... *wards away nightmares and evil monsters* Damnit this is what happens when sleep evades me.. T_T
Old 2008-05-29, 17:30   Link #5357
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
I was was rereading Vampire Fate over at FF.net and noted that Nanoha and Fate had their first "date" (at the bar) just right after they met.. the same day that they officially met each other. XD And then at the bar scene on the same night:

I realized that Fate could've been a stalker or a murderer or a serial rapist or a thief or a con person and Nanoha would've just gotten herself a ticket to horror land. LOL I was talking to the screen saying "No Nanoha!! Run!!" XD Then the next day Fate went to Nanoha's bakery and Nanoha notices THE cleavage. :3 Third day Fate visits Nanoha at school and feeds her ice cream. They ride the motorcycle and proceed to bungee jump. On the 4th day Erio and Fate meet Nanoha at the bakery. Nanoha invites Fate to dinner that night/study session. Nanoha has strangely erotic feelings from Fate touching her hand. Fate then asks Nanoha to be her girlfriend. To which I realized... that they became a couple just 4 days after meeting each other. =3 (They must really be attracted to one another) Go Fate!

Now my crack infested mind conjured this what-if scenario where protagonist Fate is replaced by an evil Fate. And then I went>>> oO;; when I went back to the story and thought what if on the third day evil stalker Fate fed Nanoha poisoned ice cream? then threw her off the motorcycle while speeding? and then cut the rope and pushed Nanoha over the edge while bungee jumping? *insert evil Fate's mad cackle here* (Nanoha's, like, triple dead o.O")On the 4th day Fate and Erio could've robbed Nanoha's bakery (WTH Erio??) or evil Fate could've hurt Nanoha while they were alone in that room saying the "I will possess your heart, b!tch" line from Arigatou Sheitarou's fic oO;;

That would be horrible right? Scary even... *wards away nightmares and evil monsters* Damnit this is what happens when sleep evades me.. T_T
I actually had the same "but it's going to fast" thoughts. Then I thought to myself A. this isn't Satashi's long drawn out stuff and B do I really want to have another two weeks of parts where they're still getting to know each other? So it's kind of like meh I'll suspend my disbelief.

And yes Nanoha's way too naive and trusting *shifty eyes* unless she's hiding something and if Fate had tried anything she could have kicked her a$%. And your crack mind conjures funny stuff. Of course this Nanoha can be Dom!Nanoha so...

Fate: I will possess your heart b!tch!
Nanoha: ... *gets out whip* Who's possessing who B!tch?
Fate: oh snap
Old 2008-05-29, 17:33   Link #5358
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
I actually had the same "but it's going to fast" thoughts. Then I thought to myself A. this isn't Satashi's long drawn out stuff and B do I really want to have another two weeks of parts where they're still getting to know each other? So it's kind of like meh I'll suspend my disbelief.
Me too! I agree with A and B! lol *this is creepy we're like, on the same wavelength again* oO;; that's why I still enjoy Vamp!Fate

Quote:
And yes Nanoha's way too naive and trusting *shifty eyes* unless she's hiding something and if Fate had tried anything she could have kicked her a$%.
O.O!! oh wow.. somehow.. I think V!Fate would like that..

*flees*
Old 2008-05-29, 17:34   Link #5359
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:

When i read this I was eating Ice cream, after I read it, my ice cream was on my computer screen... W T H goes thru your mind wanwan @_@ lol *boggles at extream WTFness*

EDIT: Ok, WTF is up with Rank 7 corruption, curse of doom and shadowwrod: death rank 2 o.O? Whats gonna be next? Execute rank 6? Pom pyro?!... *casts divine shield* At least I'm safe...

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 17:34   Link #5360
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
If I missed anything important (Vampire Fate notwithstanding, I'm just waiting until it's finished),

...why are Rank 7 Corruption and Rickroll now tags?
Vampire!Fate won't be finished for a while.

*sigh @ tags*

Quote:

O.o Yeah, someone needs to lay off the crack pipe a little.

They got together fast, but V!F was, and is, a "short" fic. It's not really planned out that much, and is mainly up to readers to decide how it progresses. I didn't intend it to be some epicly long fic, nor a realistic one where it took them months to get together (ala SbtB). It's meant to be fun, so lots of corners were cut.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha