AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-06-08, 19:41   Link #6261
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Vivio: Vivio has two mamas and one papa.
Vivio: And about twenty aunts and five uncles.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 19:56   Link #6262
Dusk_
Forever Fallen

Send a message via MSN to Dusk_
I thought about a drabble for Tiana and Subaru too . Here's the Tiana one, Subaru will be after I get some food...

Spoiler for A partner:

We really need more Tia/Subaru fics...
Dusk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 20:03   Link #6263
Master Kosa
Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
You know, I was kinda wondering why in AU stories Nanoha is always the shy, uncertain girl and Fate is always the aggressive sexual deviant.

Anyway, random drabble I thought up while thinking about what their personalities were like. Actually ended up being more about their motivations, but w/e.

Nanoha training woes.
Spoiler for Understand her sadness:

And Mother!Fate with minor Vivio angst.
Spoiler for To be found:
It was a long time since I've read so in character stories. I personally don't know why they are pictured like that but IMHO Nanoha should be the agressive one and Fate the bashful type. But I'm not a writer so I don't think I have rigt (and reason) to speak in such a manner. Anyway I wonder which when next update of FLN will be out. Personally I like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
You look around as you enter the FFT. No papers are flying around it seems. You sigh happily and trot in ready to read some lovely crack when a wolf eared person flies into your face.
"SCOOP BIG SCOOP!" They then proceed to thrust a paper into your hands before running away to bother their next victim. You look down and start to read.

The Lyrical Times
Big news everyone! And I'm talking big! Your favorite FF IRC Gossip paper has been given a HUGE scoop! This isn't some small announcement like Ilya's a loli, Hayate turned all the guys into girls, Illidan182 is on some serious crack or no one can decide exactly what TheShinySword is. This is a scoop worthy of our last edition. In fact this is a direct follow up.
Our sources have told that a certain relationship is OVER before it even really began. Why well I think you should read it for your self.

Spoiler for Transcript:

Was that juicy or WHAT! And so that concludes this chapter of their story (or so we hope but who knows)

You know what this means girls... a certain someone is single. Rebound anyone?

If you have a scoop for The Lyrical Times please PM TheShinySword right away!

Nanoha: Ano... Fate
Fate:
Yuuno:
Nanoha: No Yuuno
Yuuno:
Fate:
Nanoha: No Fate
Fate:
Yuuno:
Hayate: JUST PICK ONE!
Nanoha: Can I have them both?
Y + F: D:
Aww turn I've hoped for

Quote:
I thought about a drabble for Tiana and Subaru too . Here's the Tiana one, Subaru will be after I get some food...

Spoiler for A partner:

Nice. And to last sentence: I AGREE.
Master Kosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 20:15   Link #6264
Dusk_
Forever Fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
Both were really good. Loved it, good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin
Seconding that. They were very true to the characters, and great fun to read. Also, mm, it does seem to turn out that way a lot. Even though I don't really see Fate being the aggressor, there are cases where it works...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post
It was a long time since I've read so in character stories. I personally don't know why they are pictured like that but IMHO Nanoha should be the agressive one and Fate the bashful type. But I'm not a writer so I don't think I have rigt (and reason) to speak in such a manner. Anyway I wonder which when next update of FLN will be out. Personally I like it.

Nice. And to last sentence: I AGREE.
Thanks . Very happy that you guys think they're so in character, too. I mean, considering that was the whole point, if they were OoC that would be utter epic phail .

I don't really think Nanoha would be "aggressive". As funny as Beamspam-chan is, that's not really her character either, IMO. I think it's much more confidence, than anything else. She's a person with zero doubts who'll charge into any situation believing wholeheartedly that she knows what she's doing.

Well...except against crying Vivio. Loli power > all.

(FLN will hopefully updated soon, but I'm still trying to decide where I'm going with the next chapter ).
Old 2008-06-08, 20:37   Link #6265
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
O.o! Now that I've gotten over the shock, I love it. I can totally see Fate doing this for some weird reason.
Yeah I make really bad jokes. The punchline here was the black uniforms that Enforcers wear, and by replacing shades for staves, I could pretty much make everything fit. Fate rapping completely blew my mind, but the link was too hot to pass up.

Quote:
Singing crack hmm..........
Spoiler for Song crack:

If someone ever made a real Nanoha one of those I'd fly to japan and worship them
ZOMG!!!!!!!!

*grabs TSS and shakes him wildly*

YOU DID IT! YOU MADE THE AWESOMEST MOYASHIMON VID INTO A NANO!!! XD XD XD

ROFL...
Quote:
Fate:
Yuuno:
Yuuno:
Fate:
Fate:
Yuuno:
Hmmm... I'm not too sure about Nanoha, because...

~~~~~~

If you thought that was the last of Fon Filia's Lyrical Party, it's time for...

Mahou Shounen Pimpin' YuunO
in
Two Perfect Girls
Spoiler for There's 2 Perfect Girls for me!:
Old 2008-06-08, 20:51   Link #6266
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

in
Two Perfect Girls
Hmm... let's see what Raising Heart has to say
Raising Heart: [Pimping Yuuno does not compute]

Any suggestions Raising Heart?

Raising Heart: [Did you mean Big Pimping Hayate?]

Sorry but if anyone's a pimp it's Hayate.

Hayate: You know it
Old 2008-06-08, 21:08   Link #6267
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Khrack doesn't compute, it's meant to blow your mind. And when it does, it's supposed to take your sanity with it.
Old 2008-06-08, 21:23   Link #6268
TheShinySword
*Author

Quote:
Khrack doesn't compute, it's meant to blow your mind. And when it does, it's supposed to take your sanity with it.
Even the Kharck can't make me see Yuuno as a pimp. *shrugs*

Chrono: But I can be a pimp right!
Amy: *Whack!* Honey... you seem to be forgetting about that ring on your finger
Chrono: TT-TT
Old 2008-06-08, 21:25   Link #6269
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
You look around as you enter the FFT. No papers are flying around it seems. You sigh happily and trot in ready to read some lovely crack when a wolf eared person flies into your face.
"SCOOP BIG SCOOP!" They then proceed to thrust a paper into your hands before running away to bother their next victim. You look down and start to read.

The Lyrical Times
Big news everyone! And I'm talking big! Your favorite FF IRC Gossip paper has been given a HUGE scoop! This isn't some small announcement like Ilya's a loli, Hayate turned all the guys into girls, Illidan182 is on some serious crack or no one can decide exactly what TheShinySword is. This is a scoop worthy of our last edition. In fact this is a direct follow up.
Our sources have told that a certain relationship is OVER before it even really began. Why well I think you should read it for your self.

Spoiler for Transcript:

Was that juicy or WHAT! And so that concludes this chapter of their story (or so we hope but who knows)

Fate:
Yuuno:
Yuuno:
Fate:
Fate:
Yuuno:
I hope this lasts, because personally I like Wanao. Lol. Poor Yuuno and Fate at the end.

Quote:

Spoiler for A partner:

You are really good at these character drabbles, the last line is so true. Can't wait to see Subaru's one.

Quote:

~~~~~~

in
Two Perfect Girls
Nice, go Pimp!Yuuno. I knew you were going to use that picture from the image thread. I still can't get over using Brock and Pokemon.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 21:58   Link #6270
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Hello minna-san! I'm Fate T. Hallaoun, and I've always been experimenting with new styles since my first single. This is a new song I'd like to share with you...
Spoiler for Fate wants you to...:

As for the dances used, for most part, they were using Nod Your Head. As for the couple moments, this would be a guide:

Spoiler for Dances:
For the lack of a better word: weird! Totally funny. At least Fate seems to be having fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
hm, I didn't really get the part with leveling during the fight, but the angst really hits me :/
Nanoha and co. were playing a computer game.

Quote:
You wander back into the FFT ready to take on any backlog that may have appeared in your absence when a newspaper is chucked at your head. You look around for the fiend who threw it but only see a large wolf with a shiny sword running away. You decide to read the paper...

The Lyrical Times

It's hot off the presses guys the latest gossip and it can only be found right here in the pages of The Lyrical Times, your source for the latest in IRC news.
This afternoon or morning or night depending on your location a decision was finally reached in the on going love triangle between Wanwan1203, Nictory and Naolin. Originally it was just Wanwan and Naolin, who are both the mothers of local FFTer Nikki the Cat who was recently wed to TeleIce, but Nictory soon came into the picture. Then Naolin due to real life issues disappeared into the night (due to real life technical difficulties) and in desperation Nictory threw His/herself at Wanwan. Wanwan refused the person of ambiguous gender.
All was fine in the FFC until Naolin returned today (or yesterday depending on where you are), Wanwan was still absent and Nictory needed a way to apologize to Naolin for his/her wandering eyes a way that involved seducing, albeit with permission, the fanfiction writer. Just as they were about to do something not appropriate for our younger reader's eyes, Wanwan reentered the scene blissfully oblivious to what had happened due to lacking backlog.
TheShinySword who had seen the entire event informed Wanwan of the happenings due to Naolin's inability to rip off the band-aid. Wanwan quietly accepted the events but Naolin insisted that she still liked Wanwan and apologized. Then came decision time, despite the fact the polygamy is the ultimate solution for many things (like Nanoha pairings), Naolin knew she had to pick one she just didn't know which one. After a very very very very very very long time that included a forth party trying to weasel in, a gender revelation and Tila Tequila Naolin finally made a choice but what choice was that.... you'll have to stay tuned to find out in moment.

The Transcript

Spoiler for The Beginning:

Spoiler for It gets deeper:

Spoiler for Wanwan returns:

Spoiler for The truth is reveal... or not:

Spoiler for Self-Sacrifice for love:

Spoiler for A decision is reached:

Nanoha: *Munches popcorn* Man those soap operas are so complicated. Days of our Lyrical gets so twisted and dramatic.
Fate: *Puts arm around Nanoha's Neck* Sure do honey bunny
Nanoha: *Offers popcorn to Yuuno while Vita sits on her lap* Want some, sweet love thang?
Yuuno: Only if my tiddely widdly wants some *looks at Hayate*
Hayate: Is there enough for the army? *looks at THE ARMY gathered around the TV*
Polygamy solves all problems
Quote:

The Lyrical Times

Spoiler for Transcript:

Fate:
Yuuno:
Yuuno:
Fate:
Fate:
Yuuno:
I'm starting to understand why I feel so speechless whenever I go to the IRC.
Aaanyways, it's good to see the two back together. (and hopefully it will last).
I'm really liking The Lyrical Times.

Quote:
You know, I was kinda wondering why in AU stories Nanoha is always the shy, uncertain girl and Fate is always the aggressive sexual deviant.

Anyway, random drabble I thought up while thinking about what their personalities were like. Actually ended up being more about their motivations, but w/e.

Nanoha training woes.
Spoiler for Understand her sadness:

And Mother!Fate with minor Vivio angst.
Spoiler for To be found:
Quote:

Spoiler for A partner:

All three of them were really nice. They were really in character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
PD: Medieval Nanohaaaaaa!!!!! O.o!
It's getting written. The next chapter will hopefully be done by the end of the week.

Quote:
Yeah I make really bad jokes. The punchline here was the black uniforms that Enforcers wear, and by replacing shades for staves, I could pretty much make everything fit. Fate rapping completely blew my mind, but the link was too hot to pass up.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!

*grabs TSS and shakes him wildly*

YOU DID IT! YOU MADE THE AWESOMEST MOYASHIMON VID INTO A NANO!!! XD XD XD

ROFL...
Hmmm... I'm not too sure about Nanoha, because...

~~~~~~

in
Two Perfect Girls
*facepalm*

There is never enough insanity in the world.

Last edited by Kaix; 2008-06-08 at 22:21.
Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 22:30   Link #6271
TeleIce
*lurk lurk lurk*

Send a message via AIM to TeleIce
Wow, my lurker ways have sure stopped me from posting....

Quote:
You wander back into the FFT ready to take on any backlog that may have appeared in your absence when a newspaper is chucked at your head. You look around for the fiend who threw it but only see a large wolf with a shiny sword running away. You decide to read the paper...

The Lyrical Times

It's hot off the presses guys the latest gossip and it can only be found right here in the pages of The Lyrical Times, your source for the latest in IRC news.
This afternoon or morning or night depending on your location a decision was finally reached in the on going love triangle between Wanwan1203, Nictory and Naolin. Originally it was just Wanwan and Naolin, who are both the mothers of local FFTer Nikki the Cat who was recently wed to TeleIce, but Nictory soon came into the picture. Then Naolin due to real life issues disappeared into the night (due to real life technical difficulties) and in desperation Nictory threw His/herself at Wanwan. Wanwan refused the person of ambiguous gender.
All was fine in the FFC until Naolin returned today (or yesterday depending on where you are), Wanwan was still absent and Nictory needed a way to apologize to Naolin for his/her wandering eyes a way that involved seducing, albeit with permission, the fanfiction writer. Just as they were about to do something not appropriate for our younger reader's eyes, Wanwan reentered the scene blissfully oblivious to what had happened due to lacking backlog.
TheShinySword who had seen the entire event informed Wanwan of the happenings due to Naolin's inability to rip off the band-aid. Wanwan quietly accepted the events but Naolin insisted that she still liked Wanwan and apologized. Then came decision time, despite the fact the polygamy is the ultimate solution for many things (like Nanoha pairings), Naolin knew she had to pick one she just didn't know which one. After a very very very very very very long time that included a forth party trying to weasel in, a gender revelation and Tila Tequila Naolin finally made a choice but what choice was that.... you'll have to stay tuned to find out in moment.

The Transcript

Spoiler for If you're not a plant then what are you:

Nanoha: *Munches popcorn* Man those soap operas are so complicated. Days of our Lyrical gets so twisted and dramatic.
Nanoha: *Offers popcorn to Yuuno while Vita sits on her lap* Want some, sweet love thang?
Hayate: Is there enough for the army? *looks at THE ARMY gathered around the TV*
TSS, I really love these, they help me keep up with the crack of the IRC. Thank you.

>_>

<_<

HEY I SHOULD CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING SHOULDN'T I? WELL...since I kinda hate writing right now...HOW ABOUT A PICTURE?!

Spoiler for blood:

*RUNS AWAY*
Old 2008-06-08, 22:36   Link #6272
Nikki the Kitty
Nya~ :3

Quote:

The Lyrical Times

The Transcript

Spoiler for If you're not a plant then what are you:

TT___TT Poor wanwan!!! *glares at nictory*

Quote:

The Lyrical Times

Spoiler for Transcript:

Fate:
Yuuno:
Yuuno:
Fate:
Fate:
Yuuno:
Umm... XD *cheers for WanNao* My mommys are together again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleIce View Post
Wow, my lurker ways have sure stopped me from posting....

TSS, I really love these, they help me keep up with the crack of the IRC. Thank you.

>_>

<_<

HEY I SHOULD CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING SHOULDN'T I? WELL...since I kinda hate writing right now...HOW ABOUT A PICTURE?!

Spoiler for blood:

*RUNS AWAY*
YEY TELE!!!! *Glomps Tele and gives her kisses*

I absolutly love the picture, poor fate! TT_TT
Nikki the Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 23:31   Link #6273
Dusk_
Forever Fallen

Subaru drabble is here. It's more angsty than the others. I hope this one turned out well...
Spoiler for With a smile:
Old 2008-06-08, 23:57   Link #6274
Nikki the Kitty
Nya~ :3

Quote:
Subaru drabble is here. It's more angsty than the others. I hope this one turned out well...
*tears* that was good
Nikki the Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 00:10   Link #6275
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 57
Vatican Knights

Short Chapter

Spoiler for America:

Spoiler for Black Wolfness:
Old 2008-06-09, 00:30   Link #6276
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Subaru is so cool! I liked the angst it fit really well. Again with the really awesome ending lines.

Quote:
Chapter 57
Vatican Knights

Short Chapter

Spoiler for America:

The America quarters sounds like it sucks compared to the one in Europe. But Black Wolfness looks and sounds cool.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 01:06   Link #6277
Dusk_
Forever Fallen

Bonus drabble! Last one of the night, and it's all for Vita. "Get Closer", the final ending song to Witchblade started playing right when I reached the end, so I probably got more dramatic then I had to. Not that I'm complaining .

Spoiler for For her:
Old 2008-06-09, 02:07   Link #6278
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
Nanoha and co. were playing a computer game.
I found that out, but I don't get the last sentence about healing in battle
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 02:36   Link #6279
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Let's have a little fics cross over O3O

Vampire Fate and Vatican Knights! lol

Spoiler for Vampire Fate and Vatican Knight Vivio:
Old 2008-06-09, 02:38   Link #6280
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Chapter 57
Vatican Knights

Short Chapter

Spoiler for America:

The american Knights sound a bit ruffer than the european ones.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha