AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-29, 10:32   Link #8481
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
It's the shy ones you always gotta watch out for in bed.
But the more astounding it is in the bedroom, the more overtly recessive will the individual be, as stated by the trope. In practice, this is a very hard to thing to do as an author to carve and sculpt properly, and even my attempts have failed to impress me beyond, "Yes this is a fanboy/girl fap-session, totally disjointed from reality."

No one has managed to NxF like I'd want it to. Or NxY. Or any other Nanohaverse pairing. I want to find the realism and yet capture the sweet dreamy essence of a relationship, one that can even take the gross befoulments of ero and make it scented, without reeking of fanboy/girlism. I've yet to find that spark that first made me love CCS fandom, before it became drowned in fapping.

No one, not even myself, has delivered, and thus I continue my pursuit of this Holy Grail. In the meantime, I write about war and love.
Old 2008-08-29, 10:49   Link #8482
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
But the more astounding it is in the bedroom, the more overtly recessive will the individual be, as stated by the trope. In practice, this is a very hard to thing to do as an author to carve and sculpt properly, and even my attempts have failed to impress me beyond, "Yes this is a fanboy/girl fap-session, totally disjointed from reality."

No one has managed to NxF like I'd want it to. Or NxY. Or any other Nanohaverse pairing. I want to find the realism and yet capture the sweet dreamy essence of a relationship, one that can even take the gross befoulments of ero and make it scented, without reeking of fanboy/girlism. I've yet to find that spark that first made me love CCS fandom, before it became drowned in fapping.

No one, not even myself, has delivered, and thus I continue my pursuit of this Holy Grail. In the meantime, I write about war and love.
The Holy Grail is at the top of the floating castle in the Yggdrasil Labyrinth! /Etrian Odyssey 2

But I ... See? I think?
Old 2008-08-29, 11:35   Link #8483
BPHaru

Providence » by Lyem
Two ancient bloodlines converge from across the world to fulfill a destiny. After thousands of years, their world's greatest mystery will be uncovered. A fantasy setting genre. NanoFate and others.
Fiction Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 36,909 - Reviews: 21 - Updated: 8-20-08 - Published: 7-16-08

I'm here to recommend you this fanfic. I'm not that much into fantasy, but I opened the fic and looking over it seemed well written so I gave it a chance, and what I discovered was, without a doubt, Beyond Epic: a fantasy world with its own life, history, races, creatures, and magic, everything in a well designed universe that doesn't has too much to envy to Tolkien's.

Probably due to its length (14 Kwords for the first chapter, 22 for the second) some people have ignored it, but let me say that I think every word from this fantasy fic is worth your time, and if you haven't read it yet, you're missing something big.

The fic has some NanoFate but it isn't romance centered so I think everyone should hive it a chance. The plot is BIG and goes by its own, including lots of characters from the series, and even the devices in their own peculiar forms.

I can't wait for the next chapter ^^

Related art:

-

Read it here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4399136/1/Providence

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 12:43   Link #8484
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Dedicated to Wanwan :3

Spoiler for Drunk!Vivio/Syn:

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-08-29 at 12:54.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 13:08   Link #8485
ThEJeDI6911

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Spoiler for Long text is long:
Spoiler for Long text is long:
Have to agree this fanfic is really epic. I hope the next chapter comes out soon~.
ThEJeDI6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 13:50   Link #8486
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post

that was funny, way to go Satashi.

i love the end when Nanoha and Fate play an evil role to teach Vivio and Syn a lesson, wanna more Vivio/Syn please (puppy eyes).
Old 2008-08-29, 14:35   Link #8487
Gillian
sitting on NxF bench

Quote:
Providence » by Lyem
Two ancient bloodlines converge from across the world to fulfill a destiny. After thousands of years, their world's greatest mystery will be uncovered. A fantasy setting genre. NanoFate and others.
Fiction Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 36,909 - Reviews: 21 - Updated: 8-20-08 - Published: 7-16-08

I'm here to recommend you this fanfic. I'm not that much into fantasy, but I opened the fic and looking over it seemed well written so I gave it a chance, and what I discovered was, without a doubt, Beyond Epic: a fantasy world with its own life, history, races, creatures, and magic, everything in a well designed universe that doesn't has too much to envy to Tolkien's.

Probably due to its length (14 Kwords for the first chapter, 22 for the second) some people have ignored it, but let me say that I think every word from this fantasy fic is worth your time, and if you haven't read it yet, you're missing something big.

The fic has some NanoFate but it isn't romance centered so I think everyone should hive it a chance. The plot is BIG and goes by its own, including lots of characters from the series, and even the devices in their own peculiar forms.

Related art:

-

I can agree with you with that, but I wonder where you found the art?
Gillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 14:44   Link #8488
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian View Post
I can agree with you with that, but I wonder where you found the art?
It's in the MegaPack vol2, and I posted them in the first version of our image board too, so probably Lyem found the pics in one of those places.
I think I bookmarked the web of the artist, but I have like 50 bookmarks in my nanfoate folder and I'm too lazy to browse through all of them to find a specific blog =/

Cuídate y sigue sonriendo =)
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 16:54   Link #8489
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Providence » by Lyem

Related art:

-

It has an evil Alicia in it.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 17:00   Link #8490
Gespenst
Real Robot

Quote:

They're both as devilish as each other! :O

Now kids that's why it's more fun to watch other people get drunk.
Before anyone says anything: it's legal to drink in the UK at 18.
Gespenst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 17:05   Link #8491
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespenst View Post
They're both as devilish as each other! :O

Now kids that's why it's more fun to watch other people get drunk.
Before anyone says anything: it's legal to drink in the UK at 18.
That it is . I have yet to touch a drop myself .

Quote:

Hmm...is that crack I smell?

--------------

Vivo and Syn groaned in the bathroom. Right now they figured it was best not to make any sudden movements. To them that meant no moving at all as they rested their heads on the rim of the toilet. Vivio's head lifted up a bit as she heard her mothers outside the bathroom door.

"Oh great Porcelain God, we humbly offer thee sacrifice this day from these two maidens. May their offerings please you until you have had your fill~"

The blond turned her head towards the snickering and opened her mouth to protest. However, it seemed that the Porcelain God demanded more offerings from her.

Last edited by Evangelion Xgouki; 2008-08-29 at 17:38.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 17:50   Link #8492
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Like hell I'm passing up this challenge!
Spoiler for Fate Learns A Lesson:
I prefer being the DD as well
You know DESIGNATED DRUNK

Quote:
And to continue the story that's really growing on me...
Spoiler for I'll Take The Kids, And You Take My Heart part five:

Writing Bloopers:
Spoiler for Allquall's Adventures in Proofreading!:
Its grown on me as well, cant wait for part 6

Quote:
Providence » by Lyem

Related art:

-

Been reading it also, hopfully part 3 will be posted soon
Now if only Arigatou Sheitarou would also post Red R o s e s soon too

Quote:

LOL, SUX to b them
Seraph42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 18:33   Link #8493
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
And now for your daily shiny crack

I suggest watching this first in order to get the dance in your head
Spoiler for this:

Spoiler for Three syllables anyone?:

Yes I have been playing EO2 why do you ask? The pic was put together a while back by TeleIce btw
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 19:50   Link #8494
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
And now for your daily shiny crack

I suggest watching this first in order to get the dance in your head
Spoiler for this:

Spoiler for Three syllables anyone?:

Yes I have been playing EO2 why do you ask? The pic was put together a while back by TeleIce btw
Oh God! No!

Why TSS? WHY?!

When I first heard that song I had it stuck in my Head for days, and now its stuck in there again!!

Funny though

*Goes to the nearest wall and starts Banging head Against it *
Seraph42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 20:29   Link #8495
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
This little bottle of embarrassment came as a request from a friend.
As you all should know, Syn Virage and everything associated with the character belong to Keroko.

Spoiler for NSFW-Just move along-Rated M:
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 21:07   Link #8496
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

TSS reminds me! This is my newest short series... I won't probably be able to write much for the next few days (Labor Day weekend = BUSY DAYS at work) but I should be able to by maybe Mon or Tue... Wed for sure.

So without further ado here's a teaser! (It's all I've written so far )

Spoiler for Lyrical Odyssey:

*Sneaks out*
Old 2008-08-29, 21:54   Link #8497
Vie
Rabid

Quote:
As you all should know, Syn Virage and everything associated with the character belong to Keroko.

Awesome Vivio/Syn is awesome Vivio/Syn.

But device glove Subaru-style?
Vie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 22:30   Link #8498
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSSa View Post

@Satashi - M2D means what?
Kossa, I belive the M2D turns into Mobile Moniter Display. Two M's making the M2 and the D as well... the acronim for display. Taken from .Hack series as the Face Mounted Displays people use in public. (If i got that right, the M2D being a smaller version of the FMD)

@Allquall... I'm loveing your story with Momoko and Lindy

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 22:47   Link #8499
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
TSS reminds me! This is my newest short series... I won't probably be able to write much for the next few days (Labor Day weekend = BUSY DAYS at work) but I should be able to by maybe Mon or Tue... Wed for sure.

So without further ado here's a teaser! (It's all I've written so far )

Spoiler for Lyrical Odyssey:

*Sneaks out*
Looks like they'll have some trouble with FOE

Quote:

Violins... so can we assume there is a NSFW section XD
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 23:28   Link #8500
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:

mooooooooooooooooore! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
Kossa, I belive the M2D turns into Mobile Moniter Display. Two M's making the M2 and the D as well... the acronim for display. Taken from .Hack series as the Face Mounted Displays people use in public. (If i got that right, the M2D being a smaller version of the FMD)
Ah, yes, sorry Ididn't get to this earlier, was distracted. ^^ What illy said, Kossa, Mobile Monitor Display, a Hack term I altered for my 6th Division story that is themed around the Hack terminology. It's basically sunglasses or a visor that can be worn away from your computer so you can acces the net (and THE WORLD) anywhere you are.

Page claim for Fridays.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha