AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-31, 16:27   Link #181
ccie20012

I agree that the author has to do sex scenes between Issei and Rias.
Don't make more details. End of date. A passionate kiss. The lights go out.

However, there is a problem. I don't think Rias agree share of Issei after sex.

But, however, on leaving the MC without sex? This will be reminded B Gata H Kei.
Comedy, when the heroes are trying to have sex, but they are always something in the way.
Old 2012-05-31, 16:33   Link #182
Soji

I cant belive that people really still think the girls like they was. We always at the same point....the girls are more mature than you guys think.And Rias already show that can share now even akeno point out something like this(more or less) in vol 11 .
Old 2012-05-31, 16:38   Link #183
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
I agree that the author has to do sex scenes between Issei and Rias.
Don't make more details. End of date. A passionate kiss. The lights go out.

However, there is a problem. I don't think Rias agree share of Issei after sex.

But, however, on leaving the MC without sex? This will be reminded B Gata H Kei.
Comedy, when the heroes are trying to have sex, but they are always something in the way.
Spoiler for B gata H kei manga:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I cant belive that people really still think the girls like they was. We always at the same point....the girls are more mature than you guys think.And Rias already show that can share now even akeno point out something like this(more or less) in vol 11 .

That is also true, as of last Volume translation which I read. Most of them are ok with the idea. And the biggest (usually) cockblock aka Main Character, also wants to screw them all. So there is nothing in the way. Rias is the wife but she cannot stop the harem, she knows about it the best.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-05-31 at 23:42. Reason: added spoiler tags for plot developments in another franchise
Old 2012-06-03, 09:57   Link #184
reccaryu

Rias might get jealous but if she is first and cause she knows his about his Harem King dream, I think she would be okay with at least Asia sleeping with Ise.

I think she would be more resistant with Akeno though unless its a 3-way
Old 2012-06-03, 10:22   Link #185
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

As long as Rias is the number one in Ise's heart and Ise pays more attention to her, then it is no problem. Earlier there were conflicts with Rias and the others girl, but that changes when Rias and Ise became a couple. Rias in vol 11 didn't mind that Akeno give Ise a morning kiss (Don't know about other people, but morning kisses are the best and they lead to something else much more exciting). I just wonder if we get to read about Rias and Ise's date in vol 13. The last story of the last Short Stories volume had significant to the original storyline, hope it is the same for vol 13.
Old 2012-06-03, 18:04   Link #186
ccie20012

2ReaperxKingx

I would argue the fact about the kiss Akeno x Issei.
In my opinion it was not.
Maybe I misunderstood something.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...lume_11_Life_1

However, I agree to the 11 volume Rias am feeling very confident.

I just want to say, if the Rias said Isseyu I hate, if you have sex with other girls, then Issei not going to do.

Rias is a main in Rias x Issei (future family). Rias - sempai, Issei - kohai.

I'm not saying that she would say.
But if it is upset, then I think Issey will not do so (Harem King Issei or not).
Old 2012-06-03, 19:00   Link #187
sky black swordman

I agree with you guys that Rias has matured and has more confidence now that it is established she is Issei GF but I still think that jealousy will still be there not as much as before of course. It is one of cute points not jealousy but the faces she makes when she is.

I agree with ReaperxKingx "As long as Rias is the number one in Ise's heart and Ise pays more attention to her, then it is no problem. "

ccie20012 "I just want to say, if the Rias said Isseyu I hate, if you have sex with other girls, then Issei not going to do."
This is something she can never say because of the other girls. She knows how the other girls feel about him . And she has to or has accepted this fact.

VOl 8 Extra life Grayfia said to Rias "I think the part of you having it all to yourself soften a bit." I am sure this line is about Issei.
Old 2012-06-03, 19:19   Link #188
ccie20012

2sky black swordman
This is something she can never say because of the other girls.
Never Say Never Again (c)

"But he is “my” Ise, so this fact will never change.” (the fact) to "Ise only "my" in sex" one step.
IMHO.

But in any case I do not wanna see drama between the characters. Only vanilla story.
Old 2012-06-03, 19:55   Link #189
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@ccie she said that to enforce that she is his no.1 girl and that she holds the majority of his affection and that nothing any of the girls do will change this. It's her way of holding authority over them in the harem so that they don't try anything stupid (like the "forbidden word" in worst case scenario) which Akeno wants to a far lesser degree (she wants him to cheat on Rias with her while still being completely faithful to Rias in terms of affection from my understanding).
Old 2012-06-03, 20:23   Link #190
ccie20012

@dragonroots
As we all said - all in the hands of the Rias. Perhaps because the author is not know a good solution to the problem "what to do with the other girls after sex main couples", we will not soon see sex scene. Possible solution - sex after marriage. A wedding will be the final arc. I feel sorry for Issa. I'm feel sorry for Rias. No, more of sorry for Issa. But this is just my hypothesis. Negative hypothesis.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:01   Link #191
sky black swordman

^ I doubt he will wait that long for "that" to happen. Like many have said before he most likely hint that they did it or omit to it.
And do you think Akeno will wait for sex she wants the affair to happen vol 11 life 1:

" And don’t you think it would turn you on if we started an affair so soon after you had confessed?” and
“Yes. Didn’t I say that I would be the candidate for your affair partner since a long time ago? My body is getting hot because I really want to start an affair with you.”
Rias knows she has to be careful and strike first or Akeno will be Issei first.

Something I found interesting is that Akeno like Rias want the mood to there to have sex but in vol 6 she said she was ready to 'accept" him any time.
Old 2012-06-04, 00:42   Link #192
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ I doubt he will wait that long for "that" to happen. Like many have said before he most likely hint that they did it or omit to it.
And do you think Akeno will wait for sex she wants the affair to happen vol 11 life 1:

" And don’t you think it would turn you on if we started an affair so soon after you had confessed?” and
“Yes. Didn’t I say that I would be the candidate for your affair partner since a long time ago? My body is getting hot because I really want to start an affair with you.”
Rias knows she has to be careful and strike first or Akeno will be Issei first.

Something I found interesting is that Akeno like Rias want the mood to there to have sex but in vol 6 she said she was ready to 'accept" him any time.
By "anytime" she mean while the Rias-Ise relation on sex life has started of course
Old 2012-06-04, 01:35   Link #193
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
By "anytime" she mean while the Rias-Ise relation on sex life has started of course
Is that so then tell in vol 7 during Akeno and Issei's , was she waiting for Issei and Rias sex life has started? No she was willing to got in to the love hotel with Issei if he went in.
In other words she was will to have or ready to have sex in the love hotel with Issei.
Old 2012-06-04, 03:09   Link #194
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Is that so then tell in vol 7 during Akeno and Issei's , was she waiting for Issei and Rias sex life has started? No she was willing to got in to the love hotel with Issei if he went in.
In other words she was will to have or ready to have sex in the love hotel with Issei.
At that time Akeno was in a desperate state when she meets Barakiel and her traumatic past memories resurfaces, its one of those times when people got desperate with their life and just wanna throw it away. Ise also said that Akeno that time wasn't herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summaries of Vol.7
Ise and Akeno's eyes meet, but the observant Ise sees the despair and self abandoning in Akeno's eyes.

Akeno leans closer and preapares to kiss Ise!

Ise thinks he won't be able to control himself if their lips meet.

This perfect chance, will Ise refuse the arrival of life's greatest pleasure?

-- But, no, this is not right.

Ise puts his hand on Akeno's shoulder and separates from her.

Ise feels his sanity slipping from the sensation of Akeno's soft skin.

But he forces himself.

"...What's wrong? Is my body unattractive ... ?"

Akeno asks, trembling.

"Impossible! It's the greatest! I cannot be satisfied no matter how many times I touch Akeno-san's voluptuous and soft breasts.

I want to hug Akeno-san's slim waist, feel that tight butt, those thighs are so captivating, I am completely satisfied with Akeno's entire body and I want to put my head against Akeno-san's breasts!"

"...In that case, go ahead. This is fine. I want to give my body to you, want to be embraced by your chest, forget everything...

I can do it in front of your eyes. Just a little bit more ... So why?"

"But, but why is your face so sad?

Whenever Akeno-san wants to seduce me you look so happy.

But I feel the current Akeno-san is only doing this to forget sad things."

"...Yes. So what will you do? If you hold me, even though battle is approaching, I will feel peace.

To be embraced by a man, will rest this uneasy feeling."

That, that is not right! Just a temporary moment of peace!

If that's the case, Akeno-san cannot move forward ever again!

Ise picks up Akeno's robe and puts it on her. Then he hugs Akeno.

"...Then, this will be just a hug! I,I am the pervert king. Though I really want to have sex with Akeno-san!

But I cannot embrace you simply because I pity you!"

"...Ise-kun."

"..."

Akeno didn't say any more.

Akeno must have stirred up painful memories when she encountered her father again.

Which is why she wants to give her body to Ise and obtain false security.
Old 2012-06-04, 04:05   Link #195
sky black swordman

^ I am talk about Vol 7 life 1 during their date when they went to a love hotel not that part . I forgot to put the word "date".
This is the scene:

As they walk, they reach a forbidden place -- a love motel.
"Akeno-san! This place will bring misunderstandings, let's hurry and leave..."
As Ise turns to leave, Akeno tugs the corner of his shirt.
"...Ah, Akeno-san?"
Akeno's face is all red.
"...Go ahead."
Eh? Go ahead what? What does she mean?
Akeno decisively says "...If Ise-kun enters, I... go ahead... No problem."
Ise begins another nosebleed.
No way!!! Really? Go ahead? Go ahead? Going with me into a love motel, that's not just to rest, right? Is it that meaning?
Akeno-san's usual ecchi ecchi expressions are gone, instead she is showing the reaction of an innocent girl!
Oh! Akeno-san! This is the first time I see you blush!
Go ahead... Hyodo Isei's partner is Akeno-san! The best opportunity!
Fleeing Buchou, with Akeno-san will this be ... first experience!?

At this time she was herself.
Old 2012-06-04, 09:21   Link #196
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
^ I am talk about Vol 7 life 1 during their date when they went to a love hotel not that part . I forgot to put the word "date".
This is the scene:

As they walk, they reach a forbidden place -- a love motel.
"Akeno-san! This place will bring misunderstandings, let's hurry and leave..."
As Ise turns to leave, Akeno tugs the corner of his shirt.
"...Ah, Akeno-san?"
Akeno's face is all red.
"...Go ahead."
Eh? Go ahead what? What does she mean?
Akeno decisively says "...If Ise-kun enters, I... go ahead... No problem."
Ise begins another nosebleed.
No way!!! Really? Go ahead? Go ahead? Going with me into a love motel, that's not just to rest, right? Is it that meaning?
Akeno-san's usual ecchi ecchi expressions are gone, instead she is showing the reaction of an innocent girl!
Oh! Akeno-san! This is the first time I see you blush!
Go ahead... Hyodo Isei's partner is Akeno-san! The best opportunity!
Fleeing Buchou, with Akeno-san will this be ... first experience!?

At this time she was herself.
Maybe yes, however we only see that kind of attitude once though it doesn't hinted much since on the other times she's talking about it in affair manner so the date one might be special occassion
Old 2012-06-04, 09:50   Link #197
XFire
150% done

Akeno is in love with Ise, but due to the nature of the story seems to accept her place as #3. However, just like all the other girls she is going to continue to want as much of Ise's attention as she can. And on that date, at least, Ise was solely hers. She probably wanted to take advantage of it while she could.
Old 2012-06-05, 14:05   Link #198
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

v5 was updated, Tanninim finally makes his appearance, also apparently we were pronouncing his name wrong, it's not "Tanninim" but "Tannin", interesting, anyway i look forward to reading about Ise's "Training from Hell".
Old 2012-06-05, 18:15   Link #199
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
v5 was updated, Tanninim finally makes his appearance, also apparently we were pronouncing his name wrong, it's not "Tanninim" but "Tannin", interesting, anyway i look forward to reading about Ise's "Training from Hell".
Agreed . but man Rias is brutal when it comes to training.
She showed no signs of fear or worry when the Boy she is in love with is being taken away by a Dragon.
Old 2012-06-05, 18:57   Link #200
ImperialFlameGod8190

sky u know very well that inside Rias is freaking out
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen