AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-04, 11:13   Link #41
SinsI

mangalowres, you don't want it - it's that bad. If you look at the picture and try to guess what they are saying you'll get the same amount of real info.
Old 2008-05-04, 12:22   Link #42
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Hehehe .... you don't know how weird I am.
But is it that bad? Or even worse?

I haven't even watched the first ep because I've got aaaaaaaaaaaaa lot of shows that I didn't watched.
So it won't be a problem to drop it but I am a hunter-gatherer and its hard for me to delete something

Last edited by mangalowres; 2008-05-04 at 12:33. Reason: just some thoughts
Old 2008-05-04, 19:10   Link #43
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
Ep 8 was subbed from LIME but the torrent isn't available her
Please add it, thx
Found the problem and fixed it. Next time please post the problem in Torrent Listing Corrections because we don't always read every single thread without fail.

Thanks for helping out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
Hehehe .... you don't know how weird I am.
But is it that bad? Or even worse?
Nah, it's really not that bad. It's really kinda good if you want brainless fun. It's not Dragonauts-level badness by any means.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2008-05-04, 20:23   Link #44
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Nah, it's really not that bad. It's really kinda good if you want brainless fun. It's not Dragonauts-level badness by any means.
That remark was about quality of the sub, not quality of the show.
Old 2008-05-05, 11:49   Link #45
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Found the problem and fixed it. Next time please post the problem in Torrent Listing Corrections because we don't always read every single thread without fail.

Thanks for helping out.

Thx I'll use it next time (didn't knew this thread till now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
That remark was about quality of the sub, not quality of the show.
I'm pretty hardcore
No, really .... i saw over 90 shows this year soooooooooooo I'm a freak
Old 2008-07-28, 05:27   Link #46
Leedizzle

I just finished watching episode 15. All I got to say is, what a ***** Megumi is playing Lan like that. I know it is a fight and all, but come on.

Oh wow, I just did a search for this on DVDs considering I've been waiting almost 2 years for this series to finish. It seems like both season 1 and 2 for sale for like 60 dollars. This is the first anime series I have ever bought and hopefully the last, unless I suppose a good anime gets subbed then dropped half way through.
Old 2008-08-23, 10:55   Link #47
Sebastien

Smile

Hi you guys, this is one astonishing serie I've finished watching a few weeks back then and i can't get enough of this one, watching it over and over. The fighting spirit and the intensity of the ambiance emanated from Lan is exceptional and involving. The humour is all cool but what's holding my breath are the training and fighting scenes most amazingly fun and breath taking! ;p

I watched both Airmaster and FBW, both have good and exiciting things to see but Fighting Beauty Wulong wins the trophy of the best from all the fighting animes i've seen so far. I'm a big fan of Ikkitousen as well but nonetheless Mao Lan is my new anime idol character! Her breathing, her fighting sense and her personality is off the chart in a very cool way xD! I have a shiver down my spine when i feel her training, it's very intense and well done. I can feel the actress deeply involved, and i recommend this anime to everyone.

Just like 12 Kingdoms, AH! My Goddess! GitS and Ikkitousen, this one is for the books!
Old 2008-08-23, 10:59   Link #48
Sebastien

Als, I would like to request better subs because most of them are really not well done and waste away the story but i caught one very good and it allowed me to really enjoy the storyline and the anime.

I hope for people to translated this with a very clean and pro sub because it is totally worth it!
That would be my only hope and request.
Old 2008-09-26, 07:13   Link #49
mdauben

Has anyone heard what's up with Getbackers? I was enjoying their rescue of FBW, but its been a couple months since their last release and their website seems to be gone (or at least hacked). Are they still active?
Old 2008-09-26, 10:08   Link #50
Wesley84

This series taught me that all men are evil.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, seinen