Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2010-07-26, 13:09   Link #2661
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by olympian819 View Post
$70?

Spoiler:

Got all 4 with $32 (USD, note amount on photo is not in USD). Lovely isn't it, especially that Snow Miku....and they are all genuine!
DO TELL YOUR SECRETS

Ended up getting this off of ebay for $120:
http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/20882_alleyne

The seller is from Japan, and there doesn't seem to any bootlegs of it, so hopefully I'm safe. I think this is like the last one you can buy anywhere on the internet lol. I didn't like the normal color scheme, but this 2P color scheme is just too awesome.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 13:17   Link #2662
olympian819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
DO TELL YOUR SECRETS
To be honest I don't really know how the shop is getting on lately, haven't visited it since I bought these bucket of magnificence.......I really hope they have any of the strike witches/K-ON/ BRS goodsmile products......

hmm, on that note, I think I am gonna pay a visit to that shop soon.......
olympian819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 13:18   Link #2663
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
To be honest I don't really know how the shop is getting on lately, haven't visited it since I bought these bucket of magnificence.......I really hope they have any of the strike witches/K-ON/ BRS goodsmile products......

hmm, on that note, I think I am gonna pay a visit to that shop soon.......
If they still have some of those for super cheap, wanna buy some and ship it to me? XD I'll pay some service fees
Old 2010-07-26, 13:22   Link #2664
olympian819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
If they still have some of those for super cheap, wanna buy some and ship it to me? XD I'll pay some service fees
I really don't know mate, last time I went there there were a few boxes of each things, no idea about any more of those in stock. You know, the price you saw there is the retail price. If you can order by bulk you could get a even lower price, but since I am no trader (and ain't got the cash) I couldn't get more.........

Quote:
Only one I kind of want is the super saber, cause she's SUPER poseable. That and the Noel one, which hopefully gets an official release outside of the JP special edition =/
Do you mean the Saber Lily you saw above>?

Quote:
It's good that I don't collect nendoroids then XD Another giant money sink.
Agree~

Quote:
Ended up getting this off of ebay for $120:
http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/20882_alleyne

The seller is from Japan, and there doesn't seem to any bootlegs of it, so hopefully I'm safe. I think this is like the last one you can buy anywhere on the internet lol. I didn't like the normal color scheme, but this 2P color scheme is just too awesome.
Nice one, but these models are too tall to be on my desk, its already messy =.=
I'd love to find a BRS PVC model though, the one released earlier with the blue flames ane guns and blades and everything......wonder how much its gonna cost, I can't afford a burger these days
olympian819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 13:40   Link #2665
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:

Do you mean the Saber Lily you saw above>?
http://www.sakuafk.com/2010/07/04/ne...eable-edition/

30 JOINTS! First of its kind!

Quote:

Nice one, but these models are too tall to be on my desk, its already messy =.=
I'd love to find a BRS PVC model though, the one released earlier with the blue flames ane guns and blades and everything......wonder how much its gonna cost, I can't afford a burger these days
It's getting a re-release later this year. Some places are already taking pre-orders. You HAVE to order from some place like hlj or hobby search japan. You will not find it available in American stores.

Edit: Oh, and just bought this too:
http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/280_blanc_neige

I just love Taka Tony's designs. Also, going to get a LED lighting set today to get some low heat lighting setup on my Detolf XD

Last edited by Xion Valkyrie; 2010-07-26 at 13:52.
Old 2010-07-26, 17:24   Link #2666
Kudryavka

@ Olympian No, that Snow Miku is a bootleg. The real one's closed mouth face looks forward.

It looks as if Nendo Saber Lily is a fake, too. But as long as you enjoy your toys, right?
Quote:
$70?
Yeah, $70 for a real, authentic, non-bootleg Miku.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-07-26 at 18:21.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 17:33   Link #2667
BaronNoir

Two questions..

1)Anyone know if there are figurines of ''The Sacred Blacksmith'' ?

2)Is this figurine based on an anime you can identify ?

BaronNoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 18:19   Link #2668
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
Two questions..

1)Doesn't seem like it, although I did think I saw a pic of a Lisa figurine in the WF lineup.

2)No idea.
Old 2010-07-26, 18:28   Link #2669
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronNoir View Post
Two questions..

On #2, it's a garage kit, if that helps.
Old 2010-07-27, 02:05   Link #2670
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
Yeah, $70 for a real, authentic, non-bootleg Miku.
funny how the original Miku costs more than the technically 'limited edition' Snow Miku. missed out on the original release, so consoling myself with the assertion that the Snow ver. looks nicer anyway >_> I mean, it's SHINY

on another note, anyone know of a shop which stocks the metal charms? The only sites I know only ship locally (gamers etc) but proxy shipping is a real bitch and I prefer to avoid it.
Old 2010-07-27, 02:29   Link #2671
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
funny how the original Miku costs more than the technically 'limited edition' Snow Miku. missed out on the original release, so consoling myself with the assertion that the Snow ver. looks nicer anyway >_> I mean, it's SHINY

on another note, anyone know of a shop which stocks the metal charms? The only sites I know only ship locally (gamers etc) but proxy shipping is a real bitch and I prefer to avoid it.
What metal charms? I notice your use of "the metal charms".
Old 2010-07-27, 02:51   Link #2672
Vocaloid

Quote:
Got all 4 with $32 (USD, note amount on photo is not in USD). Lovely isn't it, especially that Snow Miku....and they are all genuine!
Yeah, sorry but that Snow Miku is a definitely a bootleg and it wouldn't surprise me if the rest of your loot there are fakes. Let's see...the snowflake design on the box does not look foil stamped, Miku is looking to (her) left, the snowflake printed on her tie is quite bold and far off centre...I also notice she is missing the detail on her collar >< ah...just a few things...

edit: ah..Komari beat me to it

Anyway...Snow Miku finally arrived today...ah she is beautiful!!! Wish I wasn't busy with assignments right now T___T

@Komari: Fuuuu I would never buy (original) Miku nendo at the price she is mostly selling for now...the only reason I bought Snow Miku at $50-ish was that it was impossible for me to get her without a proxy. But it's not a bad price to pay...and she was worth it.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 2010-07-27 at 03:04.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-27, 03:18   Link #2673
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
@Komari: Fuuuu I would never buy (original) Miku nendo at the price she is mostly selling for now...the only reason I bought Snow Miku at $50-ish was that it was impossible for me to get her without a proxy. But it's not a bad price to pay...and she was worth it.
Same here. I had to get her through Rinkya, with their $20 service fee. Ouchies.
Old 2010-07-28, 05:31   Link #2674
Agito Akiyama
Bass-wa Watashi

Send a message via MSN to Agito Akiyama
I'm maybe thinking cancelling Senjyoghara and Asuka... I already cancelled something once but re-ordered it...
They won't hate me for doing it? Bots are doing it anyway am I right O:?

The reasons that I want to cancel are:
Asuka, currently there is one IRL picture (from a show or whatever) and it isn't promising at all, and I started to like Mari more then Asuka lol

Senjyoughara - For some reason she lost her appeal in my, she's a cool character but I just don't know and it's the most expensive figure in the bunch and there is that line over her head though I know it's for connecting the front and back of the head, it just interrupts.

What do you guys (and girls) have to say?
Old 2010-07-28, 09:37   Link #2675
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

I've become very active in getting figures lately.

Early in the year I got these 2.

Mabinogi succubus by Goodsmile
Tamaki - Seduction

I picked these two up at the anime convention in town on the weekend. Was lucky to get the last copies of both!

Chiaki Minami Nendoroid
Shiki Garden of Sinners Nendoroid

And over the last month, I've ordered these via 1999.

Black Rock Shooter Nendoroid
Vivio from MGLN by Alter
Mikoto from Railgun by Goodsmile
Rinko Nendoroid
Super Soniko by Orchid Seed
Saber Nendoroid
Nene Nendoroid
Kaneda from Personnel Selection Drop by Orchid Seed
Old 2010-07-28, 10:04   Link #2676
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama View Post
I'm maybe thinking cancelling Senjyoghara and Asuka... I already cancelled something once but re-ordered it...

Asuka, currently there is one IRL picture (from a show or whatever) and it isn't promising at all, and I started to like Mari more then Asuka lol

Senjyoughara - For some reason she lost her appeal in my, she's a cool character but I just don't know and it's the most expensive figure in the bunch and there is that line over her head though I know it's for connecting the front and back of the head, it just interrupts.

The WF one might be messed up. Alter makes some of the BEST figurines. I don't think they're going to release a sloppy version. As for Senjyoughara, there's lines separating the two pieces for all figurines. You can try putting her higher up so you look at her from below.
Old 2010-07-28, 11:37   Link #2677
Renya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama View Post

Hmm not sure about Asuka but i got a feeling Senjyoughara figure will be quite decent. If your refering to the good smile one :P
I haven't seen alot of photos of it except the front view but by now its a nice figure which i want to get. Don't think there is any figures of her that is as great as that one at the moment. Sequel to bakemonogatari is announced too so it shows that they did well in term of anime. So its possible that if you don't get it, it will be too late unless they do a restock which i doubt.
Renya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 23:52   Link #2678
Xion Valkyrie

Do all Kotobukiya Shining Wind figurines have the Licensed by Sega sticker?

I just received http://myfigurecollection.net/figure/280_blanc_neige from an amazon seller for $50 (the correct price) and it doesn't have the Licensed by Sega sticker where it should be.

However, it looks identical to the pics online, with the seal stickers in the correct places, and the box has identical printing style to the 2 other shining wind figurines I have. Anyone know what the fakes look like or if not all Shining Wind figurines have the sticker?
Old 2010-07-29, 00:01   Link #2679
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
What metal charms? I notice your use of "the metal charms".
mm good point. I meant the GSC weapon charms. didn't think about there being others lol :/

service fee? I use fromjapan, which charges a 5% fee but when talking about figures (or some doujins which I also sneak.. shh >_> ) that's not alot. $20 seems pretty excessive imo, maybe you should consider changing?

and oh god my shiny shiny new Miku <3333333
Old 2010-07-29, 00:21   Link #2680
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
mm good point. I meant the GSC weapon charms. didn't think about there being others lol :/

service fee? I use fromjapan, which charges a 5% fee but when talking about figures (or some doujins which I also sneak.. shh >_> ) that's not alot. $20 seems pretty excessive imo, maybe you should consider changing?

and oh god my shiny shiny new Miku <3333333
I had to do Rinkya because at the time I couldn't do Paypal. If I could, I just would have done Tokyohunter, Snow Miku was one of the few figures that he had a really good price on, $40. >_> Sucks. Oh I see fromjapan accepts credit cards, I'll look into them for future proxies. Thanks!

Oh the weapon charms? Sorry, I didn't know the context you were speaking in, so I didn't realize you were talking about the BRS charms, though I did have a feeling. I'm sorry.