Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-06, 11:11   Link #16741
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
... um, and after that she would try to chop Tsukune's head off ... in her sis-con jealousy ... or something similar to that
Or, Akuha would try to "Take" him for herself xD
Old 2010-09-06, 11:24   Link #16742
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Or, Akuha would try to "Take" him for herself xD
... well, at this point I don't see her having much success in that, since at this point, I think that Tsukune is too engrossed with Moka to take notice of other girls ... after all if four girls aren't enough to make Tsukune fall in love with them and take his mind off Moka ... then I doubt adding another girl into his harem ... is going to change anything.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-06 at 11:43.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 11:57   Link #16743
Dark Mage

What a sad and yet awesome chapter. I felt really sad for Akasha and Moka. I especially feel sad for Inner Moka because by the looks of it Tsukune likes the outer Moka more than the real one. So doesnt that mean that Tsukune is happy to keep the Inner Moka imprisoned? I thought Tsukune loved both Mokas equally. TBH, I find the Outer Moka pretty boring and a very cliche' sweet girl that you find in any other manga, plus I would take silver-haired over pink any day any time, Tsukune should love the real Moka and I hope the mangaka keeps the Outer trapped inside forever. I mean Akasha meant someone who would care for the Real Moka but by the looks of it, Tsukune cares more for the Outer Moka.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:09   Link #16744
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
What a sad and yet awesome chapter. I felt really sad for Akasha and Moka. I especially feel sad for Inner Moka because by the looks of it Tsukune likes the outer Moka more than the real one. So doesnt that mean that Tsukune is happy to keep the Inner Moka imprisoned? I thought Tsukune loved both Mokas equally. TBH, I find the Outer Moka pretty boring and a very cliche' sweet girl that you find in any other manga, plus I would take silver-haired over pink any day any time, Tsukune should love the real Moka and I hope the mangaka keeps the Outer trapped inside forever. I mean Akasha meant someone who would care for the Real Moka but by the looks of it, Tsukune cares more for the Outer Moka.
... well to tbh, I think that Tsukune wouldn't be able to remove the Rosario ... if he didin't love Inner Moka as well.

And if you remember chapter 27 he already asked Inner Moka if ... she would be happy to stay as she currently is ... literally he said something similar to this:

Quote:
... hey, as the "Inner" Moka, would you by any chance, be happier to stay like this ? [...] You seem to be having so much fun now, but once the seal is fixed, you'll lose your freedom again ...
I think that learning that Outer Moka is artificial has just been the last straw for Tsukune, after all he has learned a lot of things from the memories contained inside the Rosario.

Personally I agree that Inner Moka is a lot more interesting as a character, but since Outer Moka has some fans, as well ... I doubt that the author is going to get rid of her ... at least for now there is nothing that could hint on us on what the author plans to do next.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-06 at 12:29.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:24   Link #16745
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou-Rex
"Because of the revelation of Tsukune's feelings for Omote, it dictates that Ura-chan's feelings and her attempts to show them have been for not. The silver-haired princess will be crushed, for if it is true that Akasha made the seal and there is no more Akasha and Fuhai can barely control it, than that certainly means Omote cannot come back. Tsukune has just found out his first love died so he has given up, failing to realize she has always been there. Omote, is really Moka, if anything in this Arc showed us. Moka was always a happy albeit slightly sarcastic little girl, but the death of her mother mentally scarred her in a way she doesn't realize. Both of them are hard headed and its going to lead to angsty drama, sexy."
This just sounded so poetic, I just HAD to quote it here.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:32   Link #16746
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Uhm, and the tough-as-nails, cold and strong yet somehow caring tsundere is not cliched? You're more atttracted to this specific archetype of character, that's fine, however that doesn't mean this archetype is overall as special as it is personally special for you.

Anyway being an Outer Moka shipper (and overal always an OTP first girl shipper ) , I know it's hard keeping up some objectivity and I sometimes fail at doing so as well but I'm fine with people telling me when my ships running aground and I'm being extremely irrational
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 12:49   Link #16747
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hn, Tsukune won't be the only one crushed, Ura Moka would also be crushed as well - She views Omote as a sister and as an irreplacable part of her whom she loves dearly and will do a lot for her. Hell, she's on this trip to fix the rosary in the first place so that alone should speak of how much Ura cares for Omote.
Old 2010-09-06, 12:59   Link #16748
Dark Mage

Quote:

Personally I agree that Inner Moka is a lot more interesting as a character, but since Outer Moka has some fans, as well ... I doubt that the author is going to get rid of her ... at least for now there is nothing that could hint on us on what the author plans to do next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Uhm, and the tough-as-nails, cold and strong yet somehow caring tsundere is not cliched? You're more atttracted to this specific archetype of character, that's fine, however that doesn't mean this archetype is overall as special as it is personally special for you.

Anyway being an Outer Moka shipper (and overal always an OTP first girl shipper ) , I know it's hard keeping up some objectivity and I sometimes fail at doing so as well but I'm fine with people telling me when my ships running aground and I'm being extremely irrational

Doesnt matter if its cliche'd the fact is outer Moka is rather bland. I m not looking down on her or anything, I rather like her actually but Inner Moka is just awesome. Actually come to think of it, the tough-as-nails girls arent as common in shounen mangas. Tsunderes are common but strong-girls with strong-personality arent as common in Shounens.

Infact, I dont know about this forum, but in the MangaFox forum polls Inner Moka beat all the other girls, by quite a huge margin.
Old 2010-09-06, 13:07   Link #16749
Tachibana
タチバナ

This is how i see it, Tsukune meets both Mokas in this "darkness" they than discuss eachothers friendship, feelings and what happened in Moka's past, to the point of extreme rage and feelings of Tsukune, where Tsukune gains his "big power-up" than doing everything in his power to hold on to both not wanting to let either one of them go to where they almost admit they love eachother, or they do admit there love for eachother, where then both Moka's merge into one, through unknown means, completly aware that both Omote and Ura have become one being with one another, the Rosary than breaks, because it wasnt designed to last forever, and the two return to the present in a blinding flash of light, they both emerge with Tsukune holding her bridal style, which than leads to the present day reunion of Akuha and Moka.
Old 2010-09-06, 13:11   Link #16750
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hn, Tsukune won't be the only one crushed, Ura Moka would also be crushed as well - She views Omote as a sister and as an irreplacable part of her whom she loves dearly and will do a lot for her. Hell, she's on this trip to fix the rosary in the first place so that alone should speak of how much Ura cares for Omote.
... well that's true, though another reason why Ura-chan has went to Hong Kong to repair the Rosario ... is because it's the only remainder of her mother that she has been left with, and considering everything that has been revealed inside Moka's memories ... it would probably be even more important to her ... if she knew what actually happened to Akasha.

Frankly speaking, I don't know how Moka is going to take the revelations that her sealed childhood memories contain, she would probably experience the same trauma that she had during the flashback ... and it would probably be something that she would need a lot of time to recover from.

After all I'm under the impression that Moka still believes that her mother is alive, so if her sealed childhood memories had been revealed to her, Moka would probably feel as if her mother "died" (after all she still might be somehow alive within Alucard) again, right in front of her eyes ... combined with the revelation that Outer Moka isn't real ... I think that would be a huge blow for Inner Moka ... that she would need a lot of time to recover from.
Old 2010-09-06, 13:11   Link #16751
khprincessh

some thing random if inner moka was a singer she would do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1tUg...eature=channel
Old 2010-09-06, 13:22   Link #16752
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
This is how i see it, Tsukune meets both Mokas in this "darkness" they than discuss eachothers friendship, feelings and what happened in Moka's past, to the point of extreme rage and feelings of Tsukune, where Tsukune gains his "big power-up" than doing everything in his power to hold on to both not wanting to let either one of them go to where they almost admit they love eachother, or they do admit there love for eachother, where then both Moka's merge into one, through unknown means, completly aware that both Omote and Ura have become one being with one another, the Rosary than breaks, because it wasnt designed to last forever, and the two return to the present in a blinding flash of light, they both emerge with Tsukune holding her bridal which than leads to the present day reunion of Akuha and Moka.
QFTMFW... because I see something very similar to this happening... or at least, I can wish for this to happen. But seriously, in every shounen manga I've read, when the male lead goes emo and then gets bitchslapped back into normalcy (and I have a feeling this is what's going to happen), he usually gets a power-up.

And I've said it many times before, and I'll keep saying it: neither Moka is the original one. Outer's personality and Inner's looks are the original Moka... one without the other isn't the true Moka. However, because of Outer's looks, not to mention the fact she was the first one he met, and now he's being told she's a false personality (which, I'm afraid Akasha, is actually wrong on your part)... I can't entirely blame him for being broken. But, I suspect that within the Darkness he'll find the Light of truth about Moka.

Hey, if only Outer had the same hairstyle as Inner, then I'm sure there wouldn't be such a problem , as Inner is starting to get Outer's personality and become as Moka originally was

this... is going to be a very long wait, considering this cliffhanger

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 13:28   Link #16753
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
And I've said it many times before, and I'll keep saying it: neither Moka is the original one. Outer's personality and Inner's looks are the original Moka... one without the other isn't the true Moka. However, because of Outer's looks, not to mention the fact she was the first one he met, and now he's being told she's a false personality (which, I'm afraid Akasha, is actually wrong on your part)... I can't entirely blame him for being broken. But, I suspect that within the Darkness he'll find the Light of truth about Moka.
agreed though i wouldn't say Akasha was so much as doesn't have all the facts. She probably intended for a new personality to take inner's place. One of her making but that probably didn't actually take effect. It intended to fill in the holes but the holes were already filled in before it got to that part. Likely by a real personality that had laid dormant in Moka since birth.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 13:30   Link #16754
Tachibana
タチバナ

Cliffhangers are lame, but as i said, this was a big cliffhanger, so the next chapter we know of is gonna reveal something big, or the beginning of something big. We are all in a speculation to what this "something" is...

A dormant personality at birth wouldn't really make any since, all Akasha cared about at Moka's birth was the life of her daughter.
Old 2010-09-06, 13:32   Link #16755
Used Can

Erase the illusions, keep it real.
I think pink Moka should have her heart-warming goodbye, and real Moka and Tsukune move on together, always remembering her, because she's the one who allowed them to meet.
Old 2010-09-06, 13:33   Link #16756
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Eh, I'll personally be happy as long as Tsukune doesn't go down the anime route... Ikeda may borrow a few parts from the anime, but he'd better keep Tsukune's strong character the entire way... so, I'm placing faith in Ikeda-sensei that right now he's starting to draw up a good resolution (something I've done recently: in the month-long wait we have, I try to imagine what the mangaka is currently drawing for the next chapter... make one realize just how much effort goes into something this good)

Old 2010-09-06, 13:36   Link #16757
Dark Mage

Quote:
After all I'm under the impression that Moka still believes that her mother is alive, so if her sealed childhood memories had been revealed to her, Moka would probably feel as if her mother "died" (after all she still might be somehow alive within Alucard) again, right in front of her eyes ... combined with the revelation that Outer Moka isn't real ... I think that would be a huge blow for Inner Moka ... that she would need a lot of time to recover from.
Yeah I have been thinking the same way. I mean to Moka it would feel like she lost her mother all over again which is gonna come as quite a shock. Afterall, she has been chasing after her mother for such a long time.
Old 2010-09-06, 13:40   Link #16758
Xagzan

Hmm, what a painful cliffhanger. Have to wait a whole other month now. Damn. Well, I'm still sticking with the camp who would say that Outer may be a fake personality, but at the very least she was drawn from certain parts or aspects of the original's personality. She's just not the original, thus, "fake." If this turns out to be true, who better to explain it then Akasha coming back/getting rescued from the dead? I do hope we see her again, though that bloody chomp by Alucard at the end has severely lessened my optimism.

Well, as long as Tsukune doesn't become the asshole I hear he was in the anime, not caring about Inner just as much as Outer, I'll be ok with his breakdown over Outer.

And is it just me, or does Aqua's hair seem slightly longer as an adult, now going a little past her shoulders? Plus, I don't know what it is, but her face seemed less childlike somehow. "Assets" aside, I approve greatly
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 13:44   Link #16759
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Yeah I have been thinking the same way. I mean to Moka it would feel like she lost her mother all over again which is gonna come as quite a shock. Afterall, she has been chasing after her mother for such a long time.
Well, it would be a shock for her to learn that her mother is truly dead, but... it was an error in translation about Moka chasing after her mother. Back in Ch 6 of SII, she was actually saying that she was going to live with her mother in the human world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Well, as long as Tsukune doesn't become the asshole I hear he was in the anime, not caring about Inner just as much as Outer, I'll be ok with his breakdown over Outer.
Agreed... as I said before, I can't entirely blame the guy for going emo when learning that one of the girls he cares about is "fake"... remember, even though Tsukune loves Moka (and I suspect that despite what myself and others ship for Inner, it's both sides he's truly in love with), he still cares greatly for all the other girls as well

Old 2010-09-06, 13:47   Link #16760
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hmm, what a painful cliffhanger. Have to wait a whole other month now. Damn. Well, I'm still sticking with the camp who would say that Outer may be a fake personality, but at the very least she was drawn from certain parts or aspects of the original's personality. She's just not the original, thus, "fake." If this turns out to be true, who better to explain it then Akasha coming back/getting rescued from the dead? I do hope we see her again, though that bloody chomp by Alucard at the end has severely lessened my optimism.
I like to believe Akasha is still alive, i said in one of my previous posts, that shes probably using her body as a median for sealing away Alucard, that bloody chomp was scary, i hate to think that after all this time for Moka to be searching for her mother was in vain, of course they will all have a showdown in the end with Alucard anyway, if they were to discover that Akasha survived and is inside Alucard, than knowing the risk of rescuing her, would revive Alucard which than leads to the final showdown.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire