AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-19, 22:09   Link #1101
Dragonkid11
A random-man

For some reason...I hope Teruyama get more powerful....and Gido will get a heartattack when he see Blade changed personality...lol

I wonder should I translate the Horror House chapter(there is no English version...but I can't edit the whole thing as well haha...I guess I just write the whole thing here)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 22:12   Link #1102
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
He likes anything that looks like a little girl, he did point to Disk when he said he was in paradise, because she atleast looks the part. Although when he found the truth it did do a hard blow to him.

I honestly think Cruz has done the most damage to Blade through the whole series by telling him that he was dressed up as a girl.

I also bet Gido and Teruyama are together. Maybe Teru got badly hurt and Gido had to do some kinda surgery similar to how like blade has metal reinforced bones or organs. Or Teru has been training his power now that he has seen what an evolved form of his own power is like and is developing new tech. I just hope he comes back stronger because he does seem to be the weakest in the team and is picked on a bit much
Mabye, but i think part of the aruka fight in the end was Blade showing Teruyama what he is capable of with that final attack.

I think the one to find Gido may be Saten. I already said months ago that I could see Teruyama falling into depression if he thought he lost his friends again, and then being manipulated by a bad guy because of it.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 23:13   Link #1103
Dragonkid11
A random-man

We know Teruyama is an idiot...but he is surely to me...will not be a villian

Althrough he is an idiot,he still wanted to avenge for his old allies

Did I say him idiot twice? haha
Old 2009-11-19, 23:24   Link #1104
shadowii

^
i didnt mean willingly, black attraction cant be the only control fragment in the needless universe.
Old 2009-11-19, 23:41   Link #1105
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Now anther question about chapter 73...

W T H is with all the naked LOLI girl?
Old 2009-11-19, 23:47   Link #1106
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Now anther question about chapter 73...

W T H is with all the naked LOLI girl?
^
Blade's ideal world, filled with only cute naked girls? He's also displayed a sock fetish and i guess gloves.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-20 at 00:16.
Old 2009-11-19, 23:51   Link #1107
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
Blade's ideal world, filled with only cute naked girls?
And why I see all the girl wear glove and...boots/shoe/Idk?

.....It does increase more ecchiness than just naked......WHAT THE HECK I THINKING

Last edited by Dragonkid11; 2009-11-20 at 07:33.
Old 2009-11-20, 07:25   Link #1108
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
He loves naked cute girls...who doesnt... lol
But he goes to the extreme about it
Tho i have to admit the nakedness in ch73 went up a notch, before it was coverd now its full topless and well here and there a legg...?
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 09:34   Link #1109
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
For some reason...I hope Teruyama get more powerful....and Gido will get a heartattack when he see Blade changed personality...lol

I wonder should I translate the Horror House chapter(there is no English version...but I can't edit the whole thing as well haha...I guess I just write the whole thing here)
If you send me the translation I can do the editing, I used to edit some doujins back in the day. Although the quality wont be perfect it will atleast be done.

Also Blade seemed to be talking about not naked girls but if a girl is going to be ALMOST naked or have something covering just barely the important areas they MUST have socks AND gloves on now.

Maybe after fighting Aruka he doesnt like the idea of bare hands anymore lol. Since hers incinerate on touch.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 11:37   Link #1110
Ca12nag3

Well first it was only socks now gloves! at least he improves...who knows next up they can keep their panties? lol
Old 2009-11-20, 11:41   Link #1111
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Well first it was only socks now gloves! at least he improves...who knows next up they can keep their panties? lol
Precisely, the reason Blade beat the fuck out of them was because they wore panties.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 12:01   Link #1112
shadowii

^
the rehabilitation of blade begins first socks, then gloves, then armbands, shoes (well wait a while for anything pants related).
We just need about about fifty or so more giant explosions to sync his brain back in right.
Old 2009-11-20, 12:08   Link #1113
Sekirei07

They really need to do another 0 book to explain what the hell happened between the first explosion > meeting Cruz to cause Blade to become so bad.

Hell even the manga chapter about his back story with seto/solva he was not nearly as corrupted as he currently is, although the anime made him almost the same (even kept the hair short too I wonder why)

Blade reminds me a lot of Sephiroth from FFVII. He had long silver hair, wore black, has a god complex, was born from a scientific experiment that had special cells injected into his body.

Today I though of a biblical parallel between Blade and Arclight in that they are kinda like the first two sons of Adam and Eve. One son was favored above the other, causing him to become jealous and killing his own brother. Blade and Arclight are pretty much brothers and since Blade was the favored and Arc was tossed it kinda seems like that bible story.
Old 2009-11-20, 12:26   Link #1114
Homura7

Chapter 12 translated: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmyoeztzuo5

So Disk already knew there was a traitor among the resistance...

Spoiler for Ch 12:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-20, 12:35   Link #1115
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Chapter 12 translated: http://www.mediafire.com/?gmyoeztzuo5

So Disk already knew there was a traitor among the resistance...

Spoiler for Ch 12:
actually so did Cruz in the manga, thats why he ran from blade in the manga (he saw he was similar to arclight and was not feeling too trusting)

Take what?, we knew thats just what people called him. We dont know his name or how he came into existance. We just know before he died each of his endless ablities left his body and got put into someone else hence the title fragments. (willingly or not depends on legend and the words of a super powered canabalistic psychopath)

Geez all the powers. I wonder if whatever killed him still exists, that would be scary.

But thats kind intresting Disk origionally suspected Cruz of being the traitor and Eve went along with it. Also a picture of Cruz and Aruka when its easier to see four years of age difference.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-20 at 13:07.
Old 2009-11-20, 13:08   Link #1116
Ca12nag3

That was interesting. Not bad those translations.

Arnt we overlooking the importance of that list? Seemingly Arclight realy wanted it and that resistance-cell had the list. Whos on the list thats so important? Perhaps doubleagents?
Old 2009-11-20, 13:10   Link #1117
Sekirei07

Also Cruz said while he was running with Aruka in first chapter that their was someone who betrayed the resistance.

Something I been wondering about is Arclight wants Blades body because it meets the per portions of his own in terms of height, build, ect. It originally had nothing to do with the fact that Blade and Arclight were both clones because he didnt know that Blade was also a clone right? So its just about the body...

Why doesnt Arclight than just use Saten than? Blade and Saten have like the exact same body structure...

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/re...0?t=1258740188

Seems kinda strange, Arclight doesnt seem the type to let a "friend" live if he could realize his own ambitions
Old 2009-11-20, 13:14   Link #1118
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
That was interesting. Not bad those translations.

Arnt we overlooking the importance of that list? Seemingly Arclight realy wanted it and that resistance-cell had the list. Whos on the list thats so important? Perhaps doubleagents?
I think they said the people on it were special, maybe people with missing link fragments or other special fragments?
Also Gregor said that part of the data that they needed is encrypted and that they dont have the passcodes and thus they think cruz has them, but he didnt even know he had the chip.
Gido however looked through the chip maybe he found what they were looking for and encrypted it (although he seemed suprised when she alluded to the list being important, but then again hes good at keeping secrets such as knowing about the adam project and suspecting arclight of being a specimen).
Its amazing how much more relevent the list is in the manga then the anime.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-20 at 13:25.
Old 2009-11-20, 14:03   Link #1119
Ca12nag3

Hmm yeah but then again in the anime you got Saten Physicaly present talking with the board. So its plausible they visualized it differently with this?
Since the entire Resistance died there apart from Cruz and Aruka what relevance does this list have at this point in the manga (ch12 and on). We dont see any new characters apear other then Seto & Solva lateron who work for Blade.
So perhaps people within Simeon are on the list as well? (What about the Black Madam for instance?) Just an option tho im not saying its so.
Old 2009-11-20, 14:12   Link #1120
Sekirei07

Looking at that image of The Second, it looks like he has the same hairstyle as Saten.

Also doesnt it seem that Saten has more than one fragment? I mean he has shown various powers besides Thermal Conversion.

He has shown:
Thermal Conversion
Power (He matched Blade and Gido said that they were evenly matched in power)
Speed (He was able to get behind Setsuna without her realizing it at high speed)
Fragrance (In the anime he was sitting way above but in the manga he was on ground level when Lilith Temptation was used and was not affected by it, although the other girls were also unaffected I assume that is because they were close enough to the source that it was just blown away from them by her fan)
Time Control (He almost seemingly stopped time and had that long/slow conversation with Eve about how she could go help Cruz. Since a normal talk like that would be noticed in normal time and since Eve is fairly slow I doubt she would have gotten it if he talked really fast and I assume someone like Disc who is suspicious of Saten to not notice such a long pause)
Teleportation/Invisibility (When he was watching Blade and them from atop the building at the end of chapter 7, he made the whole building vanish in a instant. If it had simply fallen down Blade and them would have noticed, but just the presence of it was gone which Cruz noticed)

Also his build/hair are all similar to blade and arclight, his neck AND forehead is constantly covered by that cloth. He has ties to the government which have the Eden Cells that were used to make Blade and Arclight. In Needless 0 II it shows that Saten is younger than Arclight.

Maybe Saten is a closer clone to The Second than either Blade or Arclight that the government created after the blast at the Adam Project lab. It doesnt seem that the government would not have the data on how to create more clones successfully after Blade was made.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen