AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-06, 01:00   Link #21
Cyberdramon

Wow, I don't remember flaming you. I don't even care about people cutting the op/ed. I think this whole topic is pointless until I see my hard work bashed...

And by the way...what you said was soooooooooooooooooooooooo not critisicm that was a direct flame. You want to talk about the translation, editing, typesetting etc come to the people who's name are in the credits for it. Present your case in a non-asshole way and maybe people wouldn't ban you >.<

Jeez... Can't people in these forums go one day without bashing other groups? We're fans here... This is just stupid.
Old 2003-12-06, 01:22   Link #22
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
I think that comment is highly offensive. I've watched a few TV-Nihon subs in the past and I thought they were very well done.

I personally don't mind that they've taken out the end and next episode previews, I never watch those.

It pisses people off that you took out the endings. They are posting here to let you know.

Some how it makes me think that kid was right with what he said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid
I have learned my lesson. One must never ask questions about how things are done or why things are done in a certain way. Fansub groups don't want to hear anything from anyone unless it's outright praise......... >_<;;;;;;;;
Atleast that's true for some specific groups. I thought it was nice how that one group, Spectre-anime, I believe asked for opinions on it's sub of saiyuki RELOAD and they accepted the feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid
Maybe a mod should lock this thread. >_<;;;;;;;;;
Yes, a mod should lock this thread if the subbers are just starting arguments. You should have be ashamed of yourself (especially you GTAkito.) Fansub groups should be working together. Although what KingRanger said, could be considered an insult it doesn't necisarily have to be an insult. Please respect not only the fansubbers but the watchers of your subs!
Old 2003-12-06, 01:26   Link #23
DekaMaster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAppi
I think that comment is highly offensive. I've watched a few TV-Nihon subs in the past and I thought they were very well done.

I personally don't mind that they've taken out the end and next episode previews, I never watch those.

It pisses people off that you took out the endings. They are posting here to let you know.

Some how it makes me think that kid was right with what he said.

Atleast that's true for some specific groups. I thought it was nice how that one group, Spectre-anime, I believe asked for opinions on it's sub of saiyuki RELOAD and they accepted the feedback.

Yes, a mod should lock this thread if the subbers are just starting arguments. You should have be ashamed of yourself (especially you GTAkito.) Fansub groups should be working together. Although what KingRanger said, could be considered an insult it doesn't necisarily have to be an insult. Please respect not only the fansubbers but the watchers of your subs!

It was not an insult of any subs they do. It was not an insult to the group. It was my opinion. GTAkito made it a flame with his crap. He stated some things that went way beyond flaming. I have nothing more to say about this. I will not resort to the kind of thing GTAkito did.
Old 2003-12-06, 01:33   Link #24
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
That's exactly what I meant. It's kinda GTAkito's fault he felt he was being insulted. Maybe when Nightwish finishes reading this mess he will lock it.
Old 2003-12-06, 01:49   Link #25
bluemystique
Just Another Fallen Angel

If this thread is just going to be another place where trolls like GTAkito can bash other groups, then yes, it should be closed. I personally think Tv-Nihon is doing a great job with their subs, especially their live action Sailor Moon.
Old 2003-12-06, 01:52   Link #26
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

Exclamation

Ugh.... enough with the bickering.

Firstly, you (people in general) look very childish trying to state categorically what a fan-sub group can and can not do. Who are you to tell them how they should present the results of their work? If they make bad choices then people will stop watching those subs. If you feel you need to help them make better choices, make constructive suggestions for improvement; do not belittle them for not agreeing with you. In my opinion, to put it simply, if you don't like their approach you should move on and wait for another group.

With that said, I should remind you / reiterate what some have said: that is, most of what is posted is opinion, nothing more. I would ask that in future you all consider this when reading posts and replying to them.

Secondly, outright inflammatory and abusive comments will not be tolerated -- if you do not have something constructive to say; consider not saying anything at all.

Thread Closed.
Ugh~ I feel so slow tonight...
Closed Thread