AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-01-11, 16:03   Link #21
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
I think his point was that Orochimaru was going to ressurect himself in his old forms.. ?
It sounds like madness, since you ressurect the soul itself, which is already inside the real Orochimaru. It doesnt matter what has happened to the true body.
That's true,

and even if he was trying to ressurect himself, he still wouldn't need his old body, any body would do.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 16:52   Link #22
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab$tar
From Jiraya we know that Kuchiyose No Jutsu is made thrue blood contract.

How could Oro call his snakes when he changed his body ?

Boold transfusion ?
Or did he make only a new Blood Contract wis his new Body ?
and needs every Body this tato ? (very likely)

Is there a Tatto no jutsu ?
My guess would be that Ochimaru makes a new Blood contract everytime he changes bodies.... this is what i think is most likely the case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yûyake
I dont think it have to be is blood... In the combat of the 3 Sannin.. Tsunade, Oro. and Jiraya.. Since his arms already useless, isnt it Kabuto who put blood on the tatoo? Cant remember i guess i would have to watch this ep. again..
my guess is that the reason Kabuto was able to use his blood to help Ochimaru summon Manda is because he probably has a blood contract with the snakes as well (kinda like how Naruto shares the contract with Jiraiya)... Kabuto probably has the ability to summon snakes as well, however, Ochimaru has far more chakra and is better at molding chakra... Kabuto could summon a snake on his own, but he'd probably use up most of his chakra and could probably never come close to summoning something like Manda... that's just my guess though

but then again... maybe the summons don't care whose blood is you use... and the only thing that matters is the tattoo and the chakra... but i somehow doubt that... i mean, that kinda defeats the purpose of a blood contract if you can use anyones blood...

Last edited by Slayerx; 2006-01-11 at 17:07.
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-11, 21:27   Link #23
RuNE
bomberman

Send a message via AIM to RuNE
I agree, he probably makes a new contract every time, or 'extends' the old one.

I mean its not like the snakes dont know about Oro's ability to switch bodies. As long as he has some sort of unique 'ID' (other than blood...most likely chakra signature) every time he switches, all he has to do is notify his giant snake buddy. *summon* "ok, dude, im gonna switch bodies tommorow, so if, like, i call upon your mighty-ness again, you know, dont be all up in my face wondering who i am ok? Like....dont eat me for lunch man."

=]
RuNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 04:32   Link #24
drunkenlotus
huhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert
That's true,

and even if he was trying to ressurect himself, he still wouldn't need his old body, any body would do.
I'ma add onto what i meant. Say that Orochimaru possesses Sasuke. After X years, he switches again. Now, wouldn't it be possible for him to use edo tensei and summon the dead Sasuke back as Sasuke? (this would go for all of his past bodies.) I think that would be pretty badass, considering he doesn't take over pushovers and the bodies would be ideal for such a thing.

I think the whole blood thing is really debateable. Simplest explaination is that Kabuto is part of the contract, or that anyone's blood can be used. Nothing fancy lol.
drunkenlotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-12, 23:47   Link #25
Arti

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenlotus
I'ma add onto what i meant. Say that Orochimaru possesses Sasuke. After X years, he switches again. Now, wouldn't it be possible for him to use edo tensei and summon the dead Sasuke back as Sasuke? (this would go for all of his past bodies.) I think that would be pretty badass, considering he doesn't take over pushovers and the bodies would be ideal for such a thing.
it wouldn't be sasuke's body.
Arti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 16:00   Link #26
Satoru

This "plothole" thread is based on an assumption that is completely false. Orochimaru doesn't need his own blood to summon a snake. The requirements are the tatoo on his arm + regular blood. This was already seen in the Tsunade arc when Kabuto used blood from his wound to summon Orochimaru's snake. The user of the body swap technique can keep his justu / abilities which explains the tatoo. Have a nice day.