Vinak
Procrastinator

boom...head shot?
Old 2009-03-25, 13:39   Link #42
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

♦ The Lust 5 ♦

Quote:

* Ulquiorra regenerates his missing arm. "the best of my is that i can exchange my incredible power in order to regenerate almost every part of my body at incredible speeds"

* Ulquiorra is the only arrancar that is capable of regenerate his body at incredible speeds with the exception of his brain and internal organs.

* After that explanation he makes a "Lanza del Relampago". It seems it is really hard to use it.

* Ishida is scared, and then Ichigo uses a Sonido. Ulquiorra uses the "Lanza del Relampago" at a point-blank range.

* But Ichigo stops the attack with his own hands. Ichigo defeats Ulquiorra, steps on his head and uses a Cero

Credit : GAT-X25 / 69Ruma
Old 2009-03-25, 13:42   Link #43
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

So .. Uli is .. dead ...
Old 2009-03-25, 13:45   Link #44
Fran~
floating away...

the lust 5...
Old 2009-03-25, 13:47   Link #45
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I don't like this, it's too big of a power up for Ichigo, this is a cuatro espadas segunda resereccion and Ichigo got a power up that he can stop one of Ulquiorras really powerful techs. He should be keeping up with Ulquiorra but now owning him this badly during Ulqui's first release Ichigo was being pwned now it's his second and just because Ichigo's hollow comes out Ulquiorra is being pwned like a 5 year old child.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-03-25, 13:52   Link #46
SeanQ

Men...this is the same sh*t with the grimmjow fight, Ichigo was getting the sh*t kicked out of him and at the end the bad guy uses their strongest atk, and he breaks through it like nothing...doesn't make any sense, migh as well just cero the entire time if your final attack can be cut down like nothing...like seriously...I didn't even get how Ichigo even managed to break Grim's claws...after having a 5 second rest...
Old 2009-03-25, 14:03   Link #47
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I am a bit stunned by the chapter but now the real battle begins Ichigo Fans VS Ulqi fans . Exits quietly
Old 2009-03-25, 14:09   Link #48
Roadie
Banned

Pfft, well, Ichigo went from useless to broken in about five chapters, and Bleach went from mundane to utterly nonsensical. Kubo's gotta have the other three Espada warp fucking reality or something if they're expected to put up a fight against this god-mode monster.
Old 2009-03-25, 14:15   Link #49
Sinta

I swear none of you have read shounen before. Was this really that unexpected? Ichigo powered up to beat Ulq just like he did with Renji, Kenpachi and Byukuka. He had another form. I don't understand what the problem is. We all knew this was coming, or did you really expect Ichigo to die? I love the fact that he man handled Ulq. Finally he wins and he wins in a very strong manner.
Old 2009-03-25, 14:17   Link #50
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Is it just me or does everyone Ichigo faces has like seven or eight more abilities than other people?

Hell Byakuya had like 5 different forms in his bankai which conveniently he hasn't used since.
And Szayel?

I just think that everyone else HAS more forms/abilities, but they haven't shown them off, and this is Kubo's way of saying "look at how many other abilities everyone else could/does have!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Wow even Freeza fought evenly with Goku for awhile after Goku went SSJ so unless this is the form Ichigo will use to fight Aizen, then this powerup is a bit overkill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfWorlds View Post
Let me see...
Zaraki beat Nnoitra without using bankai...
Captains are fighting Espada stronger Ulqiorra...
But Ichigo... has to go bankai...mask... and some viazard transformation to win...
Ichigo beat Zaraki (a draw actually)... but has to do all this shit to beat a number 4..
When all the other captains only wins with skill and bankai....
The fighting level inconsistencies are just a lil annoying to me...
Instead of character development with a little more realism...
All they seem to do is get last minute power-ups someway somehow...
that's just ridiculous...
Here's a tip: Don't compare it to DBZ, and don't try thinking of this as some big powerlevel scale. If you do this, you'll realize that there's actually not that many inconsistencies in Bleach.
Old 2009-03-25, 14:26   Link #51
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Oo Freezer is dead?
Old 2009-03-25, 14:27   Link #52
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Here's a tip: Don't compare it to DBZ, and don't try thinking of this as some big powerlevel scale. If you do this, you'll realize that there's actually not that many inconsistencies in Bleach.
I agree Bleach often uses other factors besides power levels to determine who wins a fight. These factors are all present in real life. Zaraki had a cold that day. If you use the cold excuse you can explain every single inconsistency. If a cold doesn't work, they didn't eat breakfast... or something. It's a fact.
Old 2009-03-25, 14:28   Link #53
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am a bit stunned by the chapter but now the real battle begins Ichigo Fans VS Ulqi fans . Exits quietly
same here

I expected Ulqiorra to put up a good fight in order to prove his expertise, even though the beast is stronger. But this is more than disgraceful. If this is really the end of Ulqiorra, then even I(not an Ulqi-fan or something) have to admit that Kubo wasted this character.. when was his time to shine? I mean yeah, Ichigo had no chance until he turned into that thing, but it wasn't actually fun to watch Ulqiorra kicking him around so effortlessly... that was more of an warmup imo.

Not to mention Ulqiorra's major role in all those Vastolorde-theories.. he showed us something totally new(2nd stage release) and *zomg* the next moment he is completely overwhelmed by beastigo errrr so whats the point in all this?
Old 2009-03-25, 14:40   Link #54
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
I swear none of you have read shounen before. Was this really that unexpected? Ichigo powered up to beat Ulq just like he did with Renji, Kenpachi and Byukuka. He had another form. I don't understand what the problem is. We all knew this was coming, or did you really expect Ichigo to die? I love the fact that he man handled Ulq. Finally he wins and he wins in a very strong manner.
I think like Wondermike put it, people are disappointed that there wasn't actually a struggle. If this is really it, then the fight was basically just Ulq dominating nearly the entire battle, until Ichigo transformed and suddenly *bam* it's over. We expected Ulq to lose, but it would've been more satisfying to see him gradually lose than just get utterly beaten.

But for me, I going to wait for confirmation of Ulq's defeat. Jumping to conclusions from cliffhangers is hasty. This is shounen like you said

If Ulq has high-speed regeneration, then unless Ichigo cero'd him in the skull it might not be over. The summary says Ichigo stepped on Ulq's head and shot a cero, but it doesn't say that he shot a cero into his head. I could be being optimistic here, but this might just be a brush with death to serve as a wake up call for Ulq to go 100% on Ichigo (not as in another transformation, just fighting as hard as he can) much like the sword at Bya's throat was what made Bya start going all out. Especially if this side of Ichigo likes to "play" with his opponents, then he wouldn't end things so quickly anyways.

Quote:
Oo Freezer is dead?
Gah...constant DBZ...references...sapping will... to live...

Old 2009-03-25, 14:47   Link #55
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm glad this finished fast.

I wanted them to get back to the Captain/Espada fight.
Old 2009-03-25, 14:49   Link #56
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
It seems that Ulqui is done for...........
Old 2009-03-25, 14:57   Link #57
Irkalla
I asked for this

Em, second pic first panel. Is ulq wearing a mini skirt?????
Old 2009-03-25, 15:02   Link #58
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

This is not how I want the fight to end, I want a different ending.
Old 2009-03-25, 15:12   Link #59
Ryuk

Omg, Ichigo's powerlevel... IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!
Old 2009-03-25, 15:15   Link #60
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Holy wow i am very suprised by this turn of events. I can hear Yamamoto or Aizen saying "Finish him!" Fatality = steps on head and Cero to the head.

I wish Ichigo was the brutal with all his enemies. So does that mean we go back to the espada battles? Since Ulq is beaten then i think that we will linger here for a little while.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga