AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 13 27.66%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 40.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 21.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-18, 06:31   Link #281
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

hahaha I was pretty shock to find that Zest's unison with Agito would provoke a saiyan to come out of Zest...plus he's over "S" rank...I would say Vita in unison mode might or most likely, might not stand a chance over Mr. SSJ Zest the knight!

I would say that Subaru looks like she will get heavily owned in the next episode, seeing her charging into laser fire.
Caro can be crying about anything for now until the episode premieres.
About the Aces being screwed, yea I guess they aren't as screwed as nearly getting owned by the Number's attacks, but I would say this could be RF6's first defeat in this season.
Not to mention the client is watching this battle, and hopefully we get a clue on who this guy is.
the Number with the eye patch (forgot her name... sorry) she caught my attention in this episode...and Dieci with her wonderful buster rifle...I guess those two are my favorite in the Number's crew.
Old 2007-07-18, 06:39   Link #282
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
hahaha I was pretty shock to find that Zest's unison with Agito would provoke a saiyan to come out of Zest...plus he's over "S" rank...I would say Vita in unison mode might or most likely, might not stand a chance over Mr. SSJ Zest the knight!

I would say that Subaru looks like she will get heavily owned in the next episode, seeing her charging into laser fire.
Caro can be crying about anything for now until the episode premieres.
About the Aces being screwed, yea I guess they aren't as screwed as nearly getting owned by the Number's attacks, but I would say this could be RF6's first defeat in this season.
Not to mention the client is watching this battle, and hopefully we get a clue on who this guy is.
the Number with the eye patch (forgot her name... sorry) she caught my attention in this episode...and Dieci with her wonderful buster rifle...I guess those two are my favorite in the Number's crew.
It really all depends on how fast Aces can get their devices and enters battle I say. since I doubt there is a chance we will see Hayate limiter off so soon after last time, the ones the can tip the combat will only be Nanoha and Fate. However its is given that forwards are not going to get out of it without injury, but I think the main damage will be structral not personal.
Old 2007-07-18, 06:56   Link #283
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

can't forget about Lutecia though, she's pretty near the area where Vivio is and she's about to execute her attack.
Hopefully Zafira will get some screen time fighting maybe Garyuu and Lutecia...
So I'm guessing, either Fate or Nanoha will stay with the Forwards and provide back up while the other goes out and help protect RF6's base and Vivio.
Hayate will probably help out Vita...but since she used up her limiter permission, she'll be stuck at A rank for now. (she was at "A" rank with the limiter on, right?...I forgot already...)
And the prophecy, it looks like the Numbers are trying to knock that tower down.

another thing that caught my attention in this episode and it just hit me now, but the date of this incident, its 9/11!!!!!!!!
coincidence or did the writers intended to put that in there...
Old 2007-07-18, 07:08   Link #284
Fabien

Quote:
Hayate [...] since she used up her limiter permission, she'll be stuck at A rank for now.
Not exactly. Chrono can't give her permission again (for now), but Carim can. She certainly won't give it lightly (since it's the last one), but since the situation is really bad, I think she'll accept -- if she manages to get the system working.
Old 2007-07-18, 07:13   Link #285
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

well since its the last permission release that Carim holds, I think Hayate should just release Fate's and Nanoha's limiters for now, since Hayate is in command of their limiter.
Old 2007-07-18, 08:40   Link #286
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
can't forget about Lutecia though, she's pretty near the area where Vivio is and she's about to execute her attack.
Hopefully Zafira will get some screen time fighting maybe Garyuu and Lutecia...
So I'm guessing, either Fate or Nanoha will stay with the Forwards and provide back up while the other goes out and help protect RF6's base and Vivio.
Hayate will probably help out Vita...but since she used up her limiter permission, she'll be stuck at A rank for now. (she was at "A" rank with the limiter on, right?...I forgot already...)
And the prophecy, it looks like the Numbers are trying to knock that tower down.

another thing that caught my attention in this episode and it just hit me now, but the date of this incident, its 9/11!!!!!!!!
coincidence or did the writers intended to put that in there...
Sigh... Go and watch it again.

The fireworks start on the 12th, not the 11th.
But it could be an intentional reference.
Old 2007-07-18, 22:00   Link #287
Nemesis

What rank are the numbers at btw?
Old 2007-07-18, 22:07   Link #288
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
There has been no official information on that matter yet, but base on their performance...

I'll say that on average, around AA ranked. But their special skills are clearly S ranked or higher.
Old 2007-07-18, 22:08   Link #289
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
We don't know. Bar their unique specialties (( illusion, stealth, speed, shooting power )) which are clearly above AAA-rank at least, we have no gauge on their actual all-rounded capabilities. Heck, some of them may not even have genuine fighting capabilities.

III and VII can be presumed to be at least AA in combat abilities. They were shown of being able to intercept a number of aerial-able mages, and win quickly. IX and XI, well... next episode should be an indicator. IX's at least A, I think, since I can't see Subaru winning and Ginga who was only slightly better was A.

Ack. Again. Whatever... btw, Chaos, what did you mean at the Q&A response to the race thing?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-18, 22:27   Link #290
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Ack. Again. Whatever... btw, Chaos, what did you mean at the Q&A response to the race thing?
Ahaha~
[/Sayuri]

Just a casual remark... >.>

*coughsneezedsecondplacesneezedcough*
Old 2007-07-19, 07:28   Link #291
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Sigh... Go and watch it again.

The fireworks start on the 12th, not the 11th.
But it could be an intentional reference.
I think I will need subs to fully understand the talking that went down in this episode.
If the fireworks start on the 12th, then this fight is going to be a long one...unless the fireworks come earlier than usual.
The organ that Uno was playing...could it be a power boost for the numbers or maybe a special computer that will trigger these "fireworks" that are set to go off...

Anyone think that by the time the final battle starts, Vice will temporarily come out of retirement and come back to being an ACE rank Sniper shot??
well, since Teana did push his buttons a little too much in this episode, it might spark his interest going into battle for one last time.
Old 2007-07-19, 08:16   Link #292
arkhangelsk

Quote:
Personally, I don't think they even have a rank, even ignoring the part where they don't exactly use magic. The indications seem to suggest they each have only one Inherent Skill. The power generator and converters are presumably ultra-specialized to perform that one skill. If they were more generalized, it would seem wierd that they don't seem to be able to apply their power to other things - for example, Gunner could not even convert her attack into a fast rapid-firing form when they were getting cornered in Ep12 - surely that would have been useful there... Nor was she able to fly despite being able to do a S class shoot - that would really have been helpful back there.

In raw power they probably are AA-AAA. They can only that one Inherent Skill very well, but one skill not a mage make, so I think the Numbers are, in terms of Mage Capability Coefficient, at best A or even B (and that's because the Inherent Skill is pulling up the average). However, their specialization and power means that if you put all of them together into a coordinated team, they can achieve a Force Combat Coefficient equivalent to a similar number of AAA-S mages.

The Force Combat Coefficient will be what makes them a challenge once the suprise wears off (It should have worn off 3 episodes ago already, but TSAB is a bit slow). Their abysmal Mage Capability Coefficient will be what kills them.
Old 2007-07-19, 16:07   Link #293
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I like to see Caro summon her Dragon Friend
Old 2007-07-19, 16:32   Link #294
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I like to see Caro summon her Dragon Friend
I don't think it'll be next week thought... Unless Lutecia summons something big of her own...
Old 2007-07-19, 16:56   Link #295
Key Board
Carbon

dragon vs giant insect monster fights are awesome

click
Old 2007-07-19, 17:01   Link #296
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I think you mean this. Gojira's less dragon that some other...counterparts. :3

Ah, memories of the youth... Great times indeed.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-19, 17:05   Link #297
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
dragon vs giant insect monster fights are awesome

click
Gozilla vs Mothra

Good call, didn't even think of it
Old 2007-07-19, 21:12   Link #298
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I think you mean this. Gojira's less dragon that some other...counterparts. :3

Ah, memories of the youth... Great times indeed.
Hmm, wouldn't it be interesting if Hakuten-ou can do that swarm attack too? Clashes of the Titans(?) can get be so very boring sometimes.

Signature by liro
Old 2007-07-20, 10:13   Link #299
Nemesis

Does anyone think that it could be Fried that dies in the next episode?
Old 2007-07-20, 10:17   Link #300
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
now that is an interesting thought...that would be worse than erio dying O.O

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Closed Thread