AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-08, 12:28   Link #1641
Extremesonic101

While I don't consider this a bad anime by any means just one I felt didn't do enough to grab me was Bakemonogatari, I first got into the anime because the concept of Shinobi was interesting to me, a royal vampire shut in due to a past incident, the first three episodes left me with more questions than interest, the snail storyline was funny enough but still odd, and by the end of the monkey paw one I just kind of put down the anime, I may pick it up again eventually since Nisemonogatari seems to go a little more in depth with Shinobi and the sisters are cute :P

Another series that kind of dropped my interest was C3 when I first started it I thought it was great, but I got up to episode 10 and just kind of never finished the final 2 since the last story arc felt stale plus the show started to deteriorate for me after Amanda Carlot "lost screen" XP
Old 2012-06-08, 20:57   Link #1642
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Solong as no one mentions scryed or blassreiter there won't be any problems from me
Old 2012-06-12, 06:25   Link #1643
destiny(kakeru)
電波オタク

I've seen lots of bad animes (most likely because my standard is way too strict lol) but none is as awful as...
Spoiler for Worst anime I've watched so far:

I don't even want to go in details why I hate that anime so much. It's a waste of my time. (I've wasted enough sitting through 12 episodes of that crap, thank you very much.)
Old 2012-06-12, 06:30   Link #1644
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny(kakeru) View Post
I've seen lots of bad animes (most likely because my standard is way too strict lol) but none is as awful as...
Spoiler for Worst anime I've watched so far:

I don't even want to go in details why I hate that anime so much. It's a waste of my time. (I've wasted enough sitting through 12 episodes of that crap, thank you very much.)
About this anime, I rather enjoyed and liked (I watched it for artwork in the first place) but how do you end up hating a lot ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-06-12, 07:05   Link #1645
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
About this anime, I rather enjoyed and liked (I watched it for artwork in the first place) but how do you end up hating a lot ?
If it was me, i would answer: lack of plot, originality.
Old 2012-06-12, 07:06   Link #1646
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
The problem is that the production values are very cheap, when you compare HnA to other JC Staff anime like Index, the execution also felt very terrible and sometimes laughable (Jeanne vs Shirayuki was supposed to be the climax of the first novels and instead we get Kinji & Aria talking while Jeanne and Shirayuki screams, really wtf. Also, Vlad's kekekekekekekke).
Old 2012-06-12, 07:12   Link #1647
destiny(kakeru)
電波オタク

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
About this anime, I rather enjoyed and liked (I watched it for artwork in the first place) but how do you end up hating a lot?
I don't wish to challenge anyone about their preferences (I do respect that different people have different tastes), but if anyone's interested you can read this anime review, which the writer has really reflected my hatred for the anime. I can't be bothered to rant my argument here for something that isn't really worth my effort to debate about. Heck, I have no intention of going numb from hours of typing about something like that anime. ^^; Mind you, that dude's review is freaking long, so you should get what I mean.

I also have written a review for this anime, but I'm not gonna put the link here because I actually trashed the show so low that Aria fans would be coming after my life lol.

I'm still unsure if I should use the Aria disc simply as a frisbee to be tossed outta my window...or for something much, much worse. *evil grin*

EDITS:

@ hyl
Plot is a definite yes (seriously, I can't remember the number of times I felt like punching the screen at the pure absurdity of the storyline). Originality...I can't complain (there ain't a lot of shows nowadays that are truly original, and it's hard to achieve); anyway, I actually find Kinji's Hysteria Mode somewhat amusing.

@ Sheba
I totally agree with you on that. The anime really feels very cheap to me, and the last episode about Vlad... it's really sdfhaefakefuhawlrfhlaerf. Urgh.
Old 2012-06-12, 15:56   Link #1648
Eragon
Still Alive

I don't know if it deserves to be used as frisbee or not but Freezing's pretty bad.
My problem with it is the same as with HotD - drowned in the gutter by boobage.
Old 2012-06-12, 18:38   Link #1649
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

Fate/Stay Night

I can't believe this made me delay watching Fate/Zero for a week after completing that horrid crap. I really wish I didn't watch it since it was so bad(Also reveals the end of Fate/Zero).

Fate/Zero though is one of the greatest things I have ever seen.
Old 2012-06-13, 15:18   Link #1650
word sux

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I don't know if it deserves to be used as frisbee or not but Freezing's pretty bad.
My problem with it is the same as with HotD - drowned in the gutter by boobage.

x2

that and its plot is terribad
Old 2012-06-14, 07:58   Link #1651
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolido17 View Post
instead of using them as frisbees I would prefer these methods

seriously I would just blow my load on these titles
Thats not making your post any better, infact i think it makes you seem pretty immature about it. Boring does not mean horrible. If you think boring things need to be shot or bended, your gonna have a hard life.

This thread is about animes that make you cring at the thought of them. Not boring.

That being said, the rosario vampire anime adaption is a anime that i cringe to. Clannad is only hated by heartless people. :P
Old 2012-06-14, 08:15   Link #1652
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

why do you care what I have to say? most people are afraid of dissing clannad but not me if this title makes me cringe I can say whatever I want about it. I already got bad rep for saying this and you're probably going to to the same as expected of clannad lovers. I also didn't mention any of your 2 favorite titles and here you are giving me this crap

Edit
if I give my reasons people are going attack me more believe me I've tried it in other forums

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-14 at 08:45.
Old 2012-06-14, 08:56   Link #1653
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I wouldnt derep you or anyone for simply not liking so so. And i wouldnt get into a deep argumebt if aomeone said was terrible, but i expect good reasons. Not just "boring" thats not shit quality.
Old 2012-06-14, 09:48   Link #1654
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

Okay I can give you good reasons but it would have to be Privately but not right now because I'm writing on my on my shitty phone which freezes at times and my laptop needs to get fixed.

man I already got derepped 3 times and these people dont even leave there usernames or give their own arguments why they love clannad they just run away like cowards

Edit
if it makes you guys feel any better I'll erase my first post since it seems like too
many people were butthurt by it

Last edited by Cold~as~Ice; 2012-06-14 at 10:54.
Old 2012-06-14, 10:38   Link #1655
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

99% of all Manga adaptions that have an "alternative ending".
Old 2012-06-14, 11:07   Link #1656
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolido17 View Post
Okay I can give you good reasons but it would have to be Privately but not right now because I'm writing on my on my shitty phone which freezes at times and my laptop needs to get fixed.

man I already got derepped 3 times and these people dont even leave there usernames or give their own arguments why they love clannad they just run away like cowards

Edit
if it makes you guys feel any better I'll erase my first post since it seems like too
many people were butthurt by it
read rosario vampire manga, trust me.
Old 2012-06-14, 11:21   Link #1657
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NK_500 View Post
While not that bad to begin with, I think Hakouki is in my latest addition to my worst anime I ever saw list.
Rather a waste of Kuwashima's obvious talents, if you ask me. I recommend Saiunkoku Monogatari where she gets to voice the much more compelling character of Kou Shurrei. It's also a shoujo "reverse harem," since she is surrounded by bishounen, though there's one main romantic interest,
Spoiler:
Old 2013-01-20, 16:59   Link #1658
Kudryavka

I think OniKoto (w/e the short term for Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne—!! is) is kinda poo poo. It's one thing to be about a girl who wants to sex her older brother; such a trashy premise alone can be saved at least a little, like Kodomo no Jikan. But instead, it's played as cheaply as possible, and has some weird/fugly art (which is better than the source, that artist doesn't get the most basic of anatomy nor perspective). But to each his own.
Old 2013-01-20, 17:58   Link #1659
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Yozakura Quartet Hoshi no Umi: the manga's one of my favorites and I liked the series that came out about two years ago, but goddamn this OVA looked fugly.

Freezing: I got thru one episode and all I kept thinking was how ungodly huge the MCs tits were.

Ikki Tousen: Implied rape and shit makes me uncomfortable as a female viewer. Also, Haku annoyed.

Bakemonogaratari: I got thru halfway and STILL didn't know what the fuck this was about. Ironically enough, I watched Nisemonogaratari and the one with Tsubasa that just came out.....

I have a feeling if I've read the novels, I'd probaly would have more of a grasp on the Universe of the Monogaratari series. The recent one with Tsubasa helped some.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles: This was boring as hell.
Old 2013-01-20, 18:44   Link #1660
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

Sword Art Online for that one I felt like it was poorly executed and the characters minus Silica and Yui were forgettable for me.
Closed Thread