AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-01, 10:27   Link #81
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooral View Post
Did Priscilla destroy one of the Hellcats with her fingers or did Helen throw a rock at her?
It was a rock which is what Helen threw

In the air, it's a rod, you can tell because you still see it going past her.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:29   Link #82
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Oh yeah - one more note - Priscilla is still hungry.
Looks like poor Riful was not enough for her
Old 2010-02-01, 10:30   Link #83
zato_1one

I agree with MalakTawus. It looked like Clare was forced to turn back. All of her awakened arms suddenly disappeared. It looked like she didn't want to hold back too. So, the possibility which she tried to suppress herself was out of the question. IMO I think that it should have an explanation about this phenomenon in next chapter. And what did Prissy say in the last page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
You know, I never gave it much thought, but Claire's suppresion abilities have probably increased a whole lot thanks to Rafaela.
That's a good observation.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:32   Link #84
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
Oh yeah - one more note - Priscilla is still hungry.
Looks like poor Riful was not enough for her
That makes sense; she needs at least 2-3 Rifuls to fill her up

You get eaten and it wasn't enough...how's that for salt on an open wound
Old 2010-02-01, 10:33   Link #85
Joe_fh

But Riful might still be alive
Anyways from this point on I think things are going a up a level. By this I mean the mian focus will probably shift more to a psychological level rather than figthing since we saw that at this point Prissy is the ulitmate warrior. Well of course that's just a theory but I'd rather see more of what the characters are thinking, they objcetives and why are they odng what they're doing right now, especially Prissy.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:36   Link #86
sonotme_9FedriqSama
Clamotgun

clare needs to tap into teresa's power or shez deadmeat
Old 2010-02-01, 10:38   Link #87
Cyclone
Transient Guest

And if my reading is correct, Clare just might be the "origin of the smell" - I'll be...
Old 2010-02-01, 10:40   Link #88
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
And if my reading is correct, Clare just might be the "origin of the smell" - I'll be...
....damned

so this is why she's not killing her maybe?
Old 2010-02-01, 10:41   Link #89
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
Oh for christ sake...

Don't tell me, that out of the 9/10 reasons that I wrote going against that being possible, Revan and his 1/10 belief beats me...... especially since he's been going around telling everybody about it

Claire is the Origin? That.doesn't.make.sense.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:42   Link #90
Joe_fh

It doesn't have to
Old 2010-02-01, 10:44   Link #91
Cyclone
Transient Guest

I would agree with you, it doesn't make sense - but it says what it says.
Priscilla thought Clare was the key to regaining her memories... only nothing happened, so she thinks maybe killing her might help bring back a few memories.

Raki probably must have stole a pair of Clare's underwear or something...
Old 2010-02-01, 10:45   Link #92
Newhope

It does make sense that the smell is comming from Claire, my theory is Priscilla is trying to regain her memorys or something along those lines and Claire holds within her a clue to her past.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:46   Link #93
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Oh for christ sake...

Don't tell me, that out of the 9/10 reasons that I wrote going against that being possible, Revan and his 1/10 belief beats me...... especially since he's been going around telling everybody about it

Claire is the Origin? That.doesn't.make.sense.
It does. There's a reason Priscilla spared Clare when she was human. Out of all the people she killed and all the people she ate thereafter, she had to spare Clare. My guess is that Priscilla returned to find out what it was that she had done, why she would spare her of all people.....or something....

As for Riful, Priscilla ran her through 10 times simultaneously. Next thing we know, she's gone to see Clare. I doubt Priscilla just left her there after having a bit of fun. I also think Priscilla ate her.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:47   Link #94
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
It doesn't have to
Let's think for a second, shall we?

So it's implied that Claire is the holder? That she has been the one Priscilla has been looking for all this time? So what has Raki been this entire time? chopped liver? Do we have two important scents to think about, not just one?

2) only 1 translation seems to have implied that, the others just take the scent thing in completely different directions.

3) if Claire has been carrying Raki's scent on her the entire time...which doesn't make sense because that's not normally possible, unless they had sex or something...why haven't we heard from Yoma and other beings that now HER scent was super-delicious?

The most we ever got is when Ophelia tasted her blood and said it was weird, and I can't believe that's what she's after.

So what does she want then? Teresa? that can't be, I've already went against that(http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2967.), and their is no way in sam hell I'll believe that she's secretly had this diabolical plan to meet with Claire/Teresa.

This is weird....really weird...I hope we get some sort of explanation soon because it feels things just got needlessly complicated.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:47   Link #95
Gooral
Banned

Maybe the smell Priscilla is talking about is the smell Miata was talking about (and she could smell Galatea from miles away ).
Old 2010-02-01, 10:52   Link #96
Newhope

Well Claire's yoma implants are basically Teresa so it's not that out of the question to presume that Claire smells the same or at least close enough to be of interest to Priscilla.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:54   Link #97
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Well Claire's yoma implants are basically Teresa so it's not that out of the question to presume that Claire smells the same or or at least close enough to be of interest to Priscilla.
If Claire just happens to be a key to help Priscilla's recovery, that's fine...but I can't believe she has been her goal this entire time.

Sorry Raki, I guess your scent just wasn't good enough

Admittingly, we don't know why she let her go in the first place, but the implication that Claire is the goal she's been looking for has this idea around it that she's been manipulating all the events to meet with Claire again, which doesn't make any sense because she could not have predicted certain things to happen, Raciella for one.

I could just be overreacting; let's wait for the translations for one
Old 2010-02-01, 10:56   Link #98
haegar
mangaviking

hm dunno how miate fits in there ... she said about miria and clare "those two smell of power" that is what you mean right? ...but I always read that as yagi trying to make us understand that Miata's speciall heightend senses are as strong as maybe an eye's yoki reading... miate "smells" people to be strong rather than "sense" them to be strong...

I don't think that ties in with the "smell" prissy is looking for though ...

a
Old 2010-02-01, 10:58   Link #99
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post
The name of the chapter is called "Meeting with the Bitter Enemy" (仇敵邂逅). With Helen and Deneve still within range of Clare and Priscilla's battle, it's too tough to tell. Cynthia and Yuma, not in this chapter but hope they both turn out fine. Miria and the rest...when are they coming?
Thanks.

Claymore swords in the ground is not a good sign. I just wanted to know is the Chapter hinted at death.
Old 2010-02-01, 10:59   Link #100
Gooral
Banned

@haegar
Not only could Miata find Galatea by smell, she could also tell how strong warriors were just by smelling them. Maybe Priscilla has similar abilities? If Miata could smell a claymore that was inactive for a long time and from miles away at that then maybe Priscilla could sense Clare's smell on Raki? Maybe the smell faded away with time but she remembered it and that was the resaon she was initially interested in Raki.
Closed Thread