Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-04-13, 14:06   Link #281
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
While this isn't directed to me, all I can do is reiterate Supahem's post... 'well, at every angle, it looks damn crazy to me.' Maybe even moreso than Ninomiya-kun, but I'd rather not go into that topic....

I would've said the same thing if I wasn't aware of the fact of how they love the boy. Particularly the more, let's say, 'agressive' one.
l don't think she would be that agressive if koutah grew a spine, come on who reacts like that when he wakes up to find a half naked attractive girl in his bed?
l think chizuru realizes kouta is a very shy, passive guy so she has taken upon her to be the man in their relationship. l had praised kouta for his actions in ep1 but l'm dumbfounded by him in episode 2, he is very much into chizuru and perverted as well...the scene where he went ga-ga over chizuru teasing him with her chest proves it.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 14:32   Link #282
Jiyuu

Send a message via MSN to Jiyuu
well he could just be a gentlemen XD i mean sure he -wants- to do all those things, but it doesn't mean he thinks they -should- do those things..
they are in highschool, and while its not that rare for kids at that age to do those things in our day, it's still considered a relatively bad thing by society..
Jiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 15:56   Link #283
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Well, let's see...

I just realized how different the manga and the anime are. For one thing, the portrayal of Chizuru in the manga is actually less daring than what is found in the anime. There's this scene of Chizuru anticipating Kouta's reaction to her cooking for example, and that alone changes the way her character is portrayed. Moreover, the manga shows Chizuru citing her reasons for her feelings, though I'm not sure what it really means. Nonetheless, it shows that there is more than what meets the eye, and with Nozomu seemingly not making her appearance yet for quite some time, perhaps there will be more development between the two.

Some scenes are very different as well, such as the part where Tayura walks in on Chizuru and Kouta in the classroom—not to mention, the guy's a siscon even though he seems to have a thing for Asahina. (Actually, this scene is better in the manga in my opinion.) Even what seems to be the first story arc seems to be very different.

I'm not sure how it's like with the novels, but it's a shame they weren't able to include these details in the anime. It might have been actually better.
Yeah, I realized it too.
It seems the stupid director or whoever decided to make this trashy brainless mush couldn't control his hormones and took Kanokon, took out any plot it had, and animated it.
Despite overall being ecchi and brainless comedy, at least the manga had a plot and serious moments.
As far as I can see, episode three should have "plot" and serious moments, if they follow the manga enough (though episode 3 should have switched with 2 for order...). If episode 3 turns out to be nothing but mush too, then the animators just screwed up this series.
Then again, maybe the anime plans to save all of the drama for the end. Either way, with only 12 episodes, they seems to be trying to breeze through the novels.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 16:56   Link #284
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Did I miss the part where they tell you just why nozomu is all over the poor little shouta like glue? Besides the fact that he...uhhh...Talked to her while she was eating ribs and somehow came to the conclusion that this act constituted "helping" her?

I will say though I got more entertainment watching the twins making fake flowers then the wolf and fox bickering back and forth in the classroom...

Oh well the service is fun and it gives me a laugh so i'll keep following it, but it would be super nice if just a trickle more plot or explanations where given every now and again. *shrug*

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 17:00   Link #285
sikvod00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Did I miss the part where they tell you just why nozomu is all over the poor little shouta like glue? Besides the fact that he...uhhh...Talked to her while she was eating ribs and somehow came to the conclusion that this act constituted "helping" her?
It's a weak and completely unrealistic reason to fall for someone, but at least it's a reason. I still don't think they gave one for why Chizuru wants to hump Kouta.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 18:32   Link #286
Jiyuu

Send a message via MSN to Jiyuu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post

I will say though I got more entertainment watching the twins making fake flowers then the wolf and fox bickering back and forth in the classroom...

Oh well the service is fun and it gives me a laugh so i'll keep following it, but it would be super nice if just a trickle more plot or explanations where given every now and again. *shrug*
well, its not the fact that he talked to her, it's the fact that he was willing to pay for her..
also she could also simply be competing with chizuru because she's a wolf and chizuru is a fox and all that..

and i think chizuru -really- fell for kouta after he found out she was a youkai and still loved her (the bonding thing, remeber?)

anyway it could also simply be something about his smell or something like that XDD

and one last thing, since when does falling in love need a reason?
Jiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 18:35   Link #287
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyuu View Post
and one last thing, since when does falling in love need a reason?
Since "falling in love" meant trying to rape a shota in broad daylight, of course.

Chizuru is such an affectionate girl. :3
Old 2008-04-13, 18:52   Link #288
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
LOL Shouta boy's VA is Nodoka? AHAHAHAHA

I really wish somebody scanned the manga. Even raws. I know the action is far more epic and developed. This anime is so AWFUL that it's EPIC. I mean, perving on somebody for NO reason, the wolf girl just RANDOMLY killing the ward and leaving them exposed in public, not to mention the mysterious older brother. Oh god too epic I'm gonna die

I showed my roommate this anime. Buckets of instant lulz!

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 19:16   Link #289
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Just to explain my opinion on this show:

My problem with this entire set up is that it's so incredibly awkward. She's tall, voluptuous, and sexually aggressive to the point that it's over-the-top. While he's basically a boy. Yes, I know he's supposed to be high school age in the series, but mentally and physically, he's a boy. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch her trying her darndest to nail him like a bitch. If there was some sort of evidence that he had a pair of balls or (even better) at least some control over his situation, maybe it wouldn't be so awkward. But, as far as I can see, the only thing that's stopping him from getting raaaaaped is that Nozomu wants to jump his bones as well. Awkward, bordering on distasteful.

Fanservice is just like any other genre... make likable characters, and you significantly improve your chances of making an enjoyable show. I can point to the likable characters in Rosario + Vampire. I can point to the likable characters in Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun. I can point to likable characters in Nagasarete Airantou, Amenaideyo and even Girls Bravo. I can't point out any likable characters in this.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 19:19   Link #290
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
I think what I LIKE about it is the fact that it's so awkward, even though it's horrible.

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 19:24   Link #291
r0cawearz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post

My problem with this entire set up is that it's so incredibly awkward. She's tall, voluptuous, and sexually aggressive to the point that it's over-the-top. While he's basically a boy. Yes, I know he's supposed to be high school age in the series, but mentally and physically, he's a boy. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch her trying her darndest to nail him like a bitch. If there was some sort of evidence that he had a pair of balls or (even better) at least some control over his situation, maybe it wouldn't be so awkward. But, as far as I can see, the only thing that's stopping him from getting raaaaaped is that Nozomu wants to jump his bones as well. Awkward, bordering on distasteful.

Fanservice is just like any other genre... make likable characters, and you significantly improve your chances of making an enjoyable show. I can point to the likable characters in Rosario + Vampire. I can point to the likable characters in Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun. I can point to likable characters in Nagasarete Airantou, Amenaideyo and even Girls Bravo. I can't point out any likable characters in this.
99% of this is also my problem. Only thing that would interest me is the art and fanservice/comedy.
r0cawearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 19:34   Link #292
Chase

Quote:

My problem with this entire set up is that it's so incredibly awkward. She's tall, voluptuous, and sexually aggressive to the point that it's over-the-top. While he's basically a boy. Yes, I know he's supposed to be high school age in the series, but mentally and physically, he's a boy. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch her trying her darndest to nail him like a bitch.
This disturbs me a well, it just seems like its a 12th grader trying to fool around with a 3rd grader.
Quote:
But, as far as I can see, the only thing that's stopping him from getting raaaaaped is that Nozomu wants to jump his bones as well. Awkward, bordering on distasteful.
Thats basically saving him Every time one moves in for the kill, the other swoops in just in time, their canceling each other out.

Quote:
So far, i agree, i dont find these two like able, now saying this, that could change in later episodes

Overall threw 2 episodes, i find this anime to be ok, its enough for me to watch but low on my priorities of anime to watch this spring. I basically leave my brain out of the equation when watching this but i will still follow this at least for a couple more episodes and see i still wanna be attached to this.
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 19:51   Link #293
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Quote:
I have to disagree with you. I'm enjoying Kanakon.. especially with Episode 2.

When I watched Nagasarete Airantou, I ended up dropping it half way because it became too painful to stand. I was forcing myself to watch something I didn't want to. I liked the idea.. but the execution was horrid.

Anyways, I see what you're saying.. but still. I think as the series develops, people will find reasons to like a certain character.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 20:04   Link #294
klowny
OH NO

Spoiler for Kanokon:

lol i was dying from the excitement laughter from the second episode and also i think there is a plot to this show so i say hats off to people who watch this
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 20:57   Link #295
FuzzyWuzzy

This series amazes me.
It's like a work of art of a true pervert. It's like his thoughts, fantasies, and delusions are being told in this harem anime.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 21:06   Link #296
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

New ground?

Is there any other series out there at the same ecchi level as Kanokon?

The only thing I've seen that even comes close is the second season of Amaenaideyo. And even that wasn't THIS provocative.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 21:19   Link #297
kujoe
from head to heel

Maybe not a tv series, but the OVA episodes of Golden Boy are pretty explicit as well—practically bordering on being an ero anime in fact. I'm sure there are better tv anime series for comparison out there, but I honestly can't name one.

Unlike Golden Boy however, Kanokon gives off this impression that it's absolutely shameless and straight to the point with regard to its fanservice. It reminds me of Kimiaru's attitude on fanservice, except that Kanokon's content is more explicit. It's not beating around the bush so to speak.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 21:22   Link #298
Haruyasha
名前は?
*Scanlator

Dokuro season 2 was pretty perverted.. but not at the level of Kanokon.
Haruyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 21:23   Link #299
klowny
OH NO

this is the best ecchi series i ever saw and for me its better than the second season of Amaenaideyo so i'm happy to be a pervert
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-13, 21:37   Link #300
FuzzyWuzzy

The situations, scenes and lines makes this really ecchi. They don't even show nipples like some anime but they have nice ecchi scenes.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, furry, kemonomimi, licensed, school life, shounen, xebec