AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-07-14, 16:46   Link #15301
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Dun worry Chris - I've got a tough skin. And to be honest, the Holy Lock is the most frustrating thing right now

The only thing that's saving the lock right now is that Tsukune is able to channel the blood's power so that it doesn't come near the lock, but merely flows out of his other arm and legs. It's insane that he was able to learn how to do it in a day - probably one of the less believable things Ikeda did with him.

And yeah, that little trinket shouldn't be strong enough to stop a Shinso power release - if Moka-chan's power release was any indicator, (and if Tsukune did indeed manage to get a small amount of the legacy) Tsukune's power release should have shattered the lock the first time he released.

As for Tsukune's power due to Moka's blood, and Moka's apparent status as a Shinso inheritor, I think that while her memories of the incident are gone, that Moka doesn't even know how to unleash the Shinso power. I have a feeling that once Moka remembers everything, that she'll be able to fully unleash the Shinso power. Only thing is, it took the act of having her own mother being cut in two to bring it out - I fear for Tsukune if Akuha decides to put Moka through another trauma-inducing senario. She'll remember that while Akuha does genuinely like her, that she hates humans with equal passion. And here is this 'filthy human' hanging around her favorite sister...daring to claim a spot right beside her. If Tsukune isn't mutilated in some fashion ten seconds after Akuha learns of this, I'd be surprised.
Hmm. Seduction to try to get him to lower his guard (he's not exactly defenseless at this point), then attempted mutilation? I'd approve.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 16:53   Link #15302
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

You know if the Mangaka reads english and ever stumbles onto this thread, Im not sure whether he'd laugh, cry, or be tremendously worried/disturbed
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 17:04   Link #15303
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hmm. Seduction to try to get him to lower his guard (he's not exactly defenseless at this point), then attempted mutilation? I'd approve.
'Attempted' you say? I think it's pretty much guaranteed mutilation.

~*~

Moka: Ergh, I have to get out of here...There's no choice, I'll have to use that...

Akuha: Give it up, little Moka, there's nothing you can do to stop me. Your little boyfriend's blood and life are now mine.

Tsukune: Moka-san, just get out of here!

Moka: No, there is one way to stop you, Akuha...I didn't want to use this but...

Akuha:...?

Moka: ... *puts on her absolute cutest dere-dere face* <3*~ Akuha-oneesama~ *<3 *begins to pout* Mo-Moka-chan is feeling left out... Oneesama is being so mean to me~ Don't leave me alone, Oneesama~

Tsukune:

Akuha: ....*stares at Moka* ...

Tsukune: ... *sees a bit of blood beginning to dribble out of Akuha's nose* ...

Akuha: ...*said trickle of blood erupts into a gyser* MOKA~CHAAAN~ *leaps off the bed and runs to Moka, nuzzling her face roughly against Moka's chest*

Tsukune: NANI!?!?! What is the meaning of this? *tries to stop the blood from beginning to run from his own nose at the sight*

Akuha: I'm here Moka, I won't let you feel left out ever again~ *still nuzzling her* I wasn't going to do anything to that creepy human, Moka, you have to believe me. I only wanted you...only you...

Tsukune: Don't tell me...she's...just like....Kokoa-chan...

Moka: *red-faced and trying to ignore Akuha's now wandering hands* Yes, Tsukune, meet the brutal leader of Fairy Tail who wishes destruction upon the human realm. BTW, she's a sis-con.

Tsukune: ... suddenly EVERYTHING makes sense ...
Old 2010-07-14, 17:11   Link #15304
Tachibana
タチバナ

Epic ecchiness totally epic, gotta see more.

I wonder if Akuha would go after Tsukune's "white blood" to.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-07-14 at 17:22.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 17:57   Link #15305
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
You know if the Mangaka reads english and ever stumbles onto this thread, Im not sure whether he'd laugh, cry, or be tremendously worried/disturbed
I'm sure the same stuff is said on Japanese forums.
Old 2010-07-14, 18:32   Link #15306
Xagzan

Quote:

~*~

Moka: Ergh, I have to get out of here...There's no choice, I'll have to use that...

Akuha: Give it up, little Moka, there's nothing you can do to stop me. Your little boyfriend's blood and life are now mine.

Moka: No, there is one way to stop you, Akuha...I didn't want to use this but...

Moka: ... *puts on her absolute cutest dere-dere face* <3*~ Akuha-oneesama~ *<3 *begins to pout* Mo-Moka-chan is feeling left out... Oneesama is being so mean to me~ Don't leave me alone, Oneesama~

Tsukune:

Akuha: ...*said trickle of blood erupts into a gyser* MOKA~CHAAAN~ *leaps off the bed and runs to Moka, nuzzling her face roughly against Moka's chest*

Tsukune: NANI!?!?! What is the meaning of this? *tries to stop the blood from beginning to run from his own nose at the sight*

Akuha: I'm here Moka, I won't let you feel left out ever again~ *still nuzzling her* I wasn't going to do anything to that creepy human, Moka, you have to believe me. I only wanted you...only you...

Moka: *red-faced and trying to ignore Akuha's now wandering hands* Yes, Tsukune, meet the brutal leader of Fairy Tail who wishes destruction upon the human realm. BTW, she's a sis-con.

Hehh. That's some great doujin material for sure. But I meant attempted cause, Tsukune is the main character. He can't exactly go dying on us. And any mutilation by Aqua is likely to end in death.
Old 2010-07-14, 18:40   Link #15307
Tachibana
タチバナ

A doujin of Akuha x Tsukune x Moka, thad be great xD
Old 2010-07-14, 20:27   Link #15308
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
A doujin of Akuha x Tsukune x Moka, thad be great xD
Must really happen in the R+V manga.
Old 2010-07-14, 21:12   Link #15309
Tachibana
タチバナ

If the chances of Akuha being redeemed, that should totally be the ending, combined with the whole sis-con thing.

I believed that was Kahlua's warning to not let Akuha and Moka meet, because of the sis-con thing, Kokoa's reaction confirmed this.
Old 2010-07-14, 22:19   Link #15310
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Many sisters like Moka. Hmm...makes me think you can't put Kahlua on the yuri list yet.
Old 2010-07-14, 22:46   Link #15311
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Many sisters like Moka. Hmm...makes me think you can't put Kahlua on the yuri list yet.
2 out of 3 ain't bad.
Old 2010-07-14, 22:57   Link #15312
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
LOL ... That's a good one for sure

Going back to the discussion about Tsukune ... I think you need to fell extremely negative emotions or rather ... fell enough anger , to awaken the Shinso blood inside you.

Well, will probably know more later in the story, once we learn what Moka felt, before she released her Shinso blood, but from what was implied in chapter ... I think that anger was what Moka mostly felt ... after she saw her mother being sliced in half in front of her eyes.

So I think it's possible that Tsukune's Shinso abilities are going to awaken during the fight between Akuha and Moka, which would distract Akuha to the point that Moka would manage take a hit on her .

Of course the new problem would be dealing with Tsukune in his "Shinso" form ... unless we actually see Tsukune dealing with the "Ghoul like" aspect of his power's ... which would allow Tsukune to stay in control of himself, even without his previous seal, though Tohou Fuhai might make a specifically made seal for Tsukune ... but that's what might in the future, so I'm not certain that this is exactly going to happen, but ...

... at this point I don't think Tsukune is able to control himself, and that's why I think that he would have to take control over the "Ghoul like" aspect of Tsukune's being , since I doubt that there is anyone who might be able to deal with a rampaging Shinso Tsukune, maybe apart from Tohou Fuhai who might be able to help Tsukune if his Shinso abilities awaken.

Also I don't think that Akuha would be able to mutilate Tsukune in the same way that she did with Akasha, since after seeing Moka's memories, Tsukune is aware of what Akuha is capable of, and shouldn't let his guard down ... I mean his not an amateur in fighting anymore, so he might be able to fend of Akuha's attacks for a few ... seconds , but will see how things would go in the fight between Moka, Tsukune and Akuha.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 01:09   Link #15313
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:

~*~

Tsukune:

Tempest, your stuff is funny as hell but... GET OFF THE CRACK.

someone remind me how long it is until August? Just over two weeks, right? We're going to really need the new chapter at this rate...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 01:16   Link #15314
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Anyone notice that Omote, during her stint as a hostage of Kiria's, had the same eyes as Chibi Moka during her rage after she saw Akasha get bifurcated?

The specific situation I'm refering to was when Kiria took Omote as a hostage while Hokuto beat the crap outta Tsukune. Omote looked like she was about to tear Kiria a new one but instead she begged him to tell her where Tsukune was. Then she pretty much proceeded to rip the rosary off.

Dunno if it means anything, but I thought it was something interesting that I just noticed.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 05:04   Link #15315
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just discovered this. A wikia of R+V.

http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki...B_Vampire_Wiki

Anyone here updating this? Please raise your hand.

EDIT:

Why I hate CENSORSHIP

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2010-07-15 at 05:16.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 05:41   Link #15316
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Anyone notice that Omote, during her stint as a hostage of Kiria's, had the same eyes as Chibi Moka during her rage after she saw Akasha get bifurcated?

The specific situation I'm refering to was when Kiria took Omote as a hostage while Hokuto beat the crap outta Tsukune. Omote looked like she was about to tear Kiria a new one but instead she begged him to tell her where Tsukune was. Then she pretty much proceeded to rip the rosary off.

Dunno if it means anything, but I thought it was something interesting that I just noticed.
Yes, I noticed that as well. Child Moka looked surprisigly similar to Omote Moka as opposed to Ura Moka when she was hurrying toward the mansion and later when she was crying her heart out when her mother was cut. I think it might have to do with Moka's feelings and how strong they are at a certain point in time. We already know that the rosario locks away the Vampire nature, Shinso powers and fighting skills Moka has, leaving only her emotions, feelings and intelligence. That said, because Omote Moka is defined much more by her emotions than by her strength, like Ura Moka, that is the face she adopts in that state. Moka was feeling particularly emotional when she raced back to the mansion to see her mother, so that's why she looked the way she did.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 05:53   Link #15317
Tachibana
タチバナ

I think Kahlua, Miyabi, Hokuto and Kiria will team of with Tsukune and Moka to take down FT, from how they were acting, what do yall think?
Old 2010-07-15, 07:19   Link #15318
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Just discovered this. A wikia of R+V.

http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki...B_Vampire_Wiki

Anyone here updating this? Please raise your hand.

EDIT:

Why I hate CENSORSHIP
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...orantheman.jpg
The best parts of a man's life should not be that.
Old 2010-07-15, 07:24   Link #15319
Tachibana
タチバナ

I discovered this also at the updated R+V Wikia page.

Name: Tsukune Aono
Birthday: June 22
Monster Type: Human/Ghoul\vampire/Possible
Type: Shinso vampire
Affiliation: Newspaper Club
Relatives: Kasumi Aono (Mother)
Father (Unnamed)
Kyouko Aono (Cousin)

Class: 2nd year Yōkai Academy
Weapon: Monster Aura (with Holy Lock &/or Belmont)
Seiyū: Daisuke Kisho

I thought it was pretty interesting. ;D
Old 2010-07-15, 08:12   Link #15320
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Wikis are so bad. Once the slightest thing is revealed, someone adds it to a wiki page without any confirmation.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire