Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 06:43   Link #2101
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
MBS is the main broadcaster of E7AO. The current broadcast slot for E7AO will end on Sept 27, and on Oct 4 it will be replaced by Zetsuen no Tempest. Because there was a two week break for the Olympics, there isn't enough time to finish airing the series. That's really all there is to it. Same thing happened to the first season of Code Geass.
Yeah, I remember. It was a pain.

Still, how will we be able to find the two remaining episodes? Will we have to wait for the DVD / Bluray thingies to come out? Sorry about the idiotic questions, I really have no clue about these stuff.
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:47   Link #2102
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Usually when stuff like this happens, no one has any idea about when they will broadcast the final episodes. It could be a month, it could be months, or it might just be on the BD/DVDs. The wait is going to suck.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 06:52   Link #2103
Raincollie
A certain collie of rain.

I just hope there's going to be enough interesting content to linger on in the next four episodes, then. :|
Raincollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 07:07   Link #2104
Destined_Fate

Ao's actions lead to this, poor former IFO Leader got reduced to random military lackey. Things are not looking up for her at all. At least she might still show up if only to get shot down by Ao.

Fleur seems to have gotten over her crush on Gazzele after he provoked her to act, seems he also is getting rather close to Rebecca. At least he let her off before she did something stupid like Gazzele's friends insisted that she was there to be "Comforted".
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 10:10   Link #2105
ookamigirl

The girls sure made a LOL of testing those IFOs.
Allied forces and Ao, new info arises.
Seems like Ao is losing faith in Generation Bleu.
Elena & Fleur must really care about Ao a lot to come save him.
I still wonder who the real enemy here is since the lines between good and evil are very blurry.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 10:27   Link #2106
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
MBS is the main broadcaster of E7AO. The current broadcast slot for E7AO will end on Sept 27, and on Oct 4 it will be replaced by Zetsuen no Tempest. Because there was a two week break for the Olympics, there isn't enough time to finish airing the series. That's really all there is to it. Same thing happened to the first season of Code Geass.
Well, the difference is that in the case of CG, Sunrise screwep up the schedule and was forced to make two recap episodes (8.5 and 17.5) to buy time.
But MBS knew about the Olympics beforehand, so why didn't they reschedule AO at another time? That's pathetic...
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 10:37   Link #2107
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
Well, the difference is that in the case of CG, Sunrise screwep up the schedule and was forced to make two recap episodes (8.5 and 17.5) to buy time.
But MBS knew about the Olympics beforehand, so why didn't they reschedule AO at another time? That's pathetic...
Signs point to the exact same thing happening here really. The Olympics are just an excuse. Since ep13 we've seen more and more animation directors credited on each E7AO episode, this is a clear sign they're rushing to complete the episodes. If that's the case, it's likely that after the Olympics they simply haven't completely enough episodes ahead to double up on the weeks which MBS could have aired it, like they did for Joshiraku. Can't air what doesn't exist.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 11:30   Link #2108
Dark Wing

Wow now I kind of hate that I invested into this show on a weekly bases since I won't be able to finish it till who knows when.
Old 2012-08-31, 18:57   Link #2109
pirateking

IF E7AO doesn't broadcast in double episode format by episode 20, we are indeed screwed out of the remaining 2 episodes. We can only hope BONES choose to release the last 2 episodes through streaming online like Bakemonogatari's last 3 episodes.
pirateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 21:28   Link #2110
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

With few episodes left, I wonder how they'll wrap things up.

Hmmm, maybe a second season will be announced at the end of ep 22?
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 23:14   Link #2111
Destined_Fate

It does seem pretty big to make the World Hate them with so few episodes left.

They sill have Truth to deal with, Eureka to find, and Renton to show up on top of the Scrubs and it's doubtful the Secrets are all really dead. I have a feeling we'll only see Renton in the last episode and it will be really brief.
Old 2012-09-01, 01:36   Link #2112
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I know a lot of people really like Eureka Seven. What makes it so good? I found it on Crunchyroll and I just subscribed to CR for a year so I can watch it in HD. Season 1 is definitely an anime to check out? I've only seen the first two or three episodes of it years ago. When will the series really pick up and when will it really take off?
Old 2012-09-01, 05:33   Link #2113
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
I know a lot of people really like Eureka Seven. What makes it so good? I found it on Crunchyroll and I just subscribed to CR for a year so I can watch it in HD. Season 1 is definitely an anime to check out? I've only seen the first two or three episodes of it years ago. When will the series really pick up and when will it really take off?
Kind of hard to say. You have to understand that the first series is FIFTY episodes long, and it's paced as such. None of this 12-episode nonsense.

Still, because of the time it was given, you'd really be able to see just how much each member of the cast changes (and those that don't). Renton for example, was seen by many of my friends as a whiny and immature git for the first twenty or so episodes, but by the end of it all, ah, marvelous. Not quite a man's man, but you can REALLY see that he's come a long way.
Old 2012-09-01, 08:05   Link #2114
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
It does seem pretty big to make the World Hate them with so few episodes left.

They sill have Truth to deal with, Eureka to find, and Renton to show up on top of the Scrubs and it's doubtful the Secrets are all really dead. I have a feeling we'll only see Renton in the last episode and it will be really brief.
Yeah, I am beginning to think we will have wait for the BD's for the final two episodes. Let's just hope they won't screw this up like what happened to Aquarion Evol...
Old 2012-09-01, 10:57   Link #2115
Destined_Fate

Well, consider setting your expectations to low. That way you'll be surprised with whatever they churn out!
Old 2012-09-01, 12:10   Link #2116
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Let's just hope they won't screw this up like what happened to Aquarion Evol...
Please don't remind me of that epic fail ending. I feel like i got trolled by that series.

Anyway E7:AO looks like another season announcement waiting to happen, I don't see them tying this up in a few episodes, and I hope to God they don't try.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 17:21   Link #2117
lann

what was with Fleurs scar? I didnt quite catch that bit
Old 2012-09-01, 17:41   Link #2118
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Wow now I kind of hate that I invested into this show on a weekly bases since I won't be able to finish it till who knows when.
You're welcome to a refund for the full sum you invested.

In all seriousness, it does suck big time that we're not getting the ending anytime soon. Especially if you consider that E7:AO is an original series and the setting and plot are complex so we basically have no clue as to how it will end and almost nothing to base it on (they've been throwing curveballs recently and I expect this to continue right until the end).
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 18:32   Link #2119
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lann View Post
what was with Fleurs scar? I didnt quite catch that bit
It's the scar from the operation that saved her life. It was explained back in episode 8.
Old 2012-09-02, 01:31   Link #2120
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
Please don't remind me of that epic fail ending. I feel like i got trolled by that series.

Anyway E7:AO looks like another season announcement waiting to happen, I don't see them tying this up in a few episodes, and I hope to God they don't try.
Many Animes that could have used another season have done this before, so don't be surprised if AO ends up getting rushed instead of a Season 2. Personally I wouldn't mind a Season 2 but it seems unlikely, they did cut out the other team after all.

Tags
harem, mecha, romance, science fiction, shounen