AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-04, 11:49   Link #961
BleachOD
Banned

It's been decided. IchiRuki & Ulqhime

Smex factor ...Grimmhime
HOT SMUTTY SMEX FACTOR Crack Pairing
AiHime....

Mah picks
Old 2008-08-04, 12:19   Link #962
twkiwilee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
I've always wanted to ask: how did the pairing HitsuRuki come to be? They hardly even talk to each other, and don't know each other on a personal level...
Maybe not personally, but if they evet do.
The only reasons i can come up with are:
1. Rukia makes stupid jokes, toshiro gets irritated/angry (like he does to rangiku)
2. Both Rukia and Toshiro are short

But i'll say they don't really match... Rukia can be very serious at times.. and two serious people together.. hmm...
Old 2008-08-04, 16:06   Link #963
Amray

Am I the only one that approves of TatsukiXOrihime? I thought that it would prove quite a popular couple as they seem really close. Especially Tatsuki towards Orihime. I am speaking realistically here, I am not stating this just because I am a yuri fan. I genuinly think that they would make quite a good pair.
Old 2008-08-04, 23:39   Link #964
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by twkiwilee View Post
Maybe not personally, but if they evet do.
The only reasons i can come up with are:
1. Rukia makes stupid jokes, toshiro gets irritated/angry (like he does to rangiku)
2. Both Rukia and Toshiro are short

But i'll say they don't really match... Rukia can be very serious at times.. and two serious people together.. hmm...
I'm guessing because their zanpakutou are ice-based...that's all I can think of. Other than that, they hardly have anything related to each other, and Rukia's probably older than him XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amray View Post
Am I the only one that approves of TatsukiXOrihime? I thought that it would prove quite a popular couple as they seem really close. Especially Tatsuki towards Orihime. I am speaking realistically here, I am not stating this just because I am a yuri fan. I genuinly think that they would make quite a good pair.
Probably the only yuri couple I MIGHT approve of. Tatsuki shows more concern for Orihime than Ichigo does; I hope Orihime gets over Mr. Shounen-hero fast. =)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-05, 15:28   Link #965
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hari Michiru View Post
Probably the only yuri couple I MIGHT approve of. Tatsuki shows more concern for Orihime than Ichigo does; I hope Orihime gets over Mr. Shounen-hero fast. =)
Same here.

One of the reasons being that if she did not look at Ichigo in the dreamy way that she does, she would instead start to notice that Tatsuki shows a little kind of interest in her. Then hopefully they would start to build something. It would also add a dramatic twist to the story and revolve a little bit around Tatsuki more, as she seemed quite an awesome character. An understandable twist that can be exused as it makes a little sense due to the fact that they seem to get on with eachother so well. ^_^

The other reason being that I would love to see them get close into eachothers arms, in a night like the one where Orihime first left under the fireworks, and start kissing! XD Out of all seriousness, it would be extremely cute and something I would deem worth watching.
Old 2008-08-05, 15:37   Link #966
Azley
hate yourself with style~
*Graphic Designer

As for me:

Ichigo X Rukia
Soi X Yoruichi
Matsumoto X Hitsugaya
Old 2008-08-05, 17:14   Link #967
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Not A yuri fan more yaoi...

However I could see that! I do think she is torn between Ichigo and Orihime. She kinda stalks him too. She taught Orihime XD

I believe she suppresses her feelings for Ichigo because Orihime is her friend and she has the hots for them both
Old 2008-08-05, 23:26   Link #968
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
I definitely see pairing potential here too. I'd love to see them together. They strike me as more equal than Orihime and Ichigo or Orihime and Ishida, or any other male I've seen in the series so far, would be.

Maybe it's just me, but I think to have any kind of successful, meaningful romantic relationship both partners need to be equal to one another. OrihimeXTatsuki, based on their history and their clear affection for one another, are strong candidates (in my opinion at least) for a romantic pairing that could actually work in series. (Not that this would ever happen, of course, but one can dream...)

BTW: Amray you should check out the post I did in the Romance in Bleach thread on TatsukixOrihime. You might like it
Old 2008-08-06, 07:07   Link #969
Amray

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Well..that does come as no suprise. You are female after all. ^_^;

Quote:
However I could see that! I do think she is torn between Ichigo and Orihime. She kinda stalks him too. She taught Orihime XD
She does seem and act as though she is torn between both Ichigo and Orihime. I think that she seems more closer and interested in Orihime though. She might just be using Ichigo for cover just in case people suspect things of her. XD Seriously though, she really would suit Orihime better than anyone else would. Not to mention how cute they would be together. Plus, you can see the jelousy spread across her face when people fondle or stare at Orihime's breasts. XP

Quote:
I believe she suppresses her feelings for Ichigo because Orihime is her friend and she has the hots for them both
I still think that Tatsuki could just be using Ichigo for a backup plan, just in case things do not work out for her. If Ichigo and Orihime did in fact get together like some people want..then Tatsuki would be ruined. I don't want to see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I definitely see pairing potential here too. I'd love to see them together. They strike me as more equal than Orihime and Ichigo or Orihime and Ishida, or any other male I've seen in the series so far, would be.
Abso-bloody-exactly! They suit eachother even more so than practically any other couple. They have had some lovely scenes together. Their is definitely a little bit of Yuri going on in their relationship. I hope that is what the director is intending for because it's great. XD

Quote:
Maybe it's just me, but I think to have any kind of successful, meaningful romantic relationship both partners need to be equal to one another. OrihimeXTatsuki, based on their history and their clear affection for one another, are strong candidates (in my opinion at least) for a romantic pairing that could actually work in series. (Not that this would ever happen, of course, but one can dream...)
I hope that towards the end the director sees what some of us see and puts them together...or atleast shows a hint that they will get together in the future, maybe. A perfect yuri pairing like that should not go a-miss or be unoticed. Oh well..their is sure to be some awesome Doujinshi...XD

Quote:
BTW: Amray you should check out the post I did in the Romance in Bleach thread on TatsukixOrihime. You might like it
I shall look into it....ugh if I can find it ofcourse..^^;
Old 2008-08-11, 09:42   Link #970
aiko_chan
in moderation

Send a message via MSN to aiko_chan
Does anybody here have a thing for UlquiHime or is it just me? xD
I know it doesn't have really much of a future seeing as:

Spoiler for Recent manga chapters:

but I think it's okay to put in consideration that Ulquiorra's views on Orihime has visibly changed from the very start. And they do seem to have their "moments" in various panels with the eyes.

...or would a pairing like this count as crack?
Old 2008-08-11, 10:05   Link #971
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiko_chan View Post

but I think it's okay to put in consideration that Ulquiorra's views on Orihime has visibly changed from the very start. And they do seem to have their "moments" in various panels with the eyes.

yea they do mabe he starting to have some fillings for her?

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-08-11, 13:25   Link #972
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
Quote:

No, I like that pairing as well. ^_^

My other favorite pairings:
Ichigo x Rukia
Matsumoto x Hitsugaya
Yoruichi x Soi Fon

I also think Ishida x Orihime is a nice pairing.
Old 2008-08-11, 14:22   Link #973
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:

i have always had a thing for crack pairings especially ulquihime but i think that this is possibly becoming cannon...

with the recent scenes its hard to decipher whether it's a growing mutual interest or just fear on orihimes side.... oooor interest/respect from ulquiorra seeing that his manipulating mind games have no effect on her while orihime is still slightly fearful of the fact that he could most likely destroy ichigo and herself...

but that will never happen of course... ichigo will miraculously win somehow

either way orihime and ulquiorra are perfect for each other because they are complete opposite. they are like yin and yang and complete each other to form a foundation of stability for both (corny to the extreme!-- i know )

Spoiler for kind of recent i suppose:
Old 2008-08-11, 20:53   Link #974
CharlesDiBritannia
IRABUYUU

Quote:
CoolhornXYumichaka anyone?
Old 2008-08-11, 22:30   Link #975
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesDiBritannia View Post
ahh! the beauty would be blinding! :O
Old 2008-08-11, 22:45   Link #976
Irkalla
I asked for this

Quote:
Fanart plz
Old 2008-08-12, 00:47   Link #977
aiko_chan
in moderation

Send a message via MSN to aiko_chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl_who_cried_gnome View Post
i have always had a thing for crack pairings especially ulquihime but i think that this is possibly becoming cannon...

with the recent scenes its hard to decipher whether it's a growing mutual interest or just fear on orihimes side.... oooor interest/respect from ulquiorra seeing that his manipulating mind games have no effect on her while orihime is still slightly fearful of the fact that he could most likely destroy ichigo and herself...

but that will never happen of course... ichigo will miraculously win somehow

either way orihime and ulquiorra are perfect for each other because they are complete opposite. they are like yin and yang and complete each other to form a foundation of stability for both (corny to the extreme!-- i know )

Spoiler for kind of recent i suppose:

HHAHAH YAY
no it's okay, i get all these ideas too - * down to good UlquiHime fanfiction*
but i really have to agree that they are the perfect opposites. orihime probably needs him to wake herself up. i definitely think that Ulquiorra does have progressing "interest" in her. From calling her "trash" to a "strong woman" - I think that was a big step from the usual dismissive and stoic him.

ah well. we can dream
Old 2008-08-12, 10:33   Link #978
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
HHAHAH YAY
no it's okay, i get all these ideas too - * down to good UlquiHime fanfiction*
but i really have to agree that they are the perfect opposites. orihime probably needs him to wake herself up. i definitely think that Ulquiorra does have progressing "interest" in her. From calling her "trash" to a "strong woman" - I think that was a big step from the usual dismissive and stoic him.

ah well. we can dream
which is hard to find these days

and he needs her to wake himself up

i mean seriously, when was the last time orihime actually stood up for herself in such circumstances? usually she is so darn passive

thats why kubo needs to up the pace and get back to ulquiorra and ichigo... i need to see the result of teh love triangle >.<
Old 2008-08-13, 12:29   Link #979
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
noooooooooooo

Ikkkau won't stand for it! Yumichika can't be paired with Fugly guys. (Besides they are both Ukes...wouldn't work out)
Old 2008-08-15, 05:58   Link #980
RingoPango
=w=

Grimmjow and Orihime!