Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Spoiler for NSFW - Guns or Swords?:
What gun and sword...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 17:40   Link #1742
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wow! It's back? Better read the latest chapter.
Old 2013-04-22, 18:12   Link #1743
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Its the best of both worlds
And I cant choose
Old 2013-04-22, 18:26   Link #1744
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

The correct answer is: YES!!

With these two as personal maids, you'd take on the world. Or just stay at home...all day, all night... :3
Old 2013-04-22, 18:28   Link #1745
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

swords. obviously. though in the color edition, they compare Rei with Mikoto. how foolish, he doesn't even know the main female characters..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 19:24   Link #1746
Jettskie

Hello everyone. Just ask if the chapter 30 is still the latest update. Tnx...
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 22:47   Link #1747
bumbayker

I sent a message to Yen Press asking them if they'll ever re-release the first color omnibus using the original Japanese color tankoubans. Their response is that their colored released was from the original Japanese ones only with english text and contrary that it was done by Yen Press themselves. Not sure if that's the truth since I don't have a copy of any of the Japanese color tankoubans to compare.

bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 12:28   Link #1748
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
I sent a message to Yen Press asking them if they'll ever re-release the first color omnibus using the original Japanese color tankoubans. Their response is that their colored released was from the original Japanese ones only with english text and contrary that it was done by Yen Press themselves. Not sure if that's the truth since I don't have a copy of any of the Japanese color tankoubans to compare.

I'm guessing you can try and see if you can reach the old xamayon guys they might know.
Old 2013-05-03, 13:49   Link #1749
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
I'm guessing you can try and see if you can reach the old xamayon guys they might know.
Didn't Xamayon just fan translate the manga before Yen Press licensed it? What do they have to do with the colored omnibus? Unless they now work with Yen Press on HOTD.
Old 2013-05-04, 02:27   Link #1750
Drkz

Quote:
Didn't Xamayon just fan translate the manga before Yen Press licensed it? What do they have to do with the colored omnibus? Unless they now work with Yen Press on HOTD.
They might've of bought it? I mean they're fans after all. They didn't use stock raws . They actually bought they're own tanks and scanned them . After Xamayon HotD scans just can't compare.
Old 2013-05-04, 03:17   Link #1751
bumbayker

Quote:
They might've of bought it? I mean they're fans after all. They didn't use stock raws . They actually bought they're own tanks and scanned them . After Xamayon HotD scans just can't compare.
Yeah, I know they bought the tanks (the B&W ones). I read their releases of HOTD before they decided to drop it. But that's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking you is how would Xamayon know whether the color omnibus was truly from the original Japanese colored tanks or colored by Yen Press themselves? I was assuming from your reply that some of them who worked on the fan translation are now working with Yen Press on the series.
Old 2013-06-19, 20:14   Link #1752
Neko Arc Brunestud

I know I'm a bit late to the c30 game, but when I saw...
Spoiler:
on the last page, all I could think of was Rebecca Minamoto from Pani Poni Dash...

Bit of a shorty, don't you think?

A toughy as well!

At least idiot 'gonna' get everyone killed' school teacher wasn't in this chapter, already screwing things up...

If ANYONE deserved to get eaten...
Neko Arc Brunestud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 18:04   Link #1753
Drkz

Quote:
Yeah, I know they bought the tanks (the B&W ones). I read their releases of HOTD before they decided to drop it. But that's not what I'm asking. What I'm asking you is how would Xamayon know whether the color omnibus was truly from the original Japanese colored tanks or colored by Yen Press themselves? I was assuming from your reply that some of them who worked on the fan translation are now working with Yen Press on the series.
Nope, I'm pretty sure they don't work for yen at all. But it is known for companies like yen to hire people who normally fan translate. I think gringe is still alive, I saw a thread somewhere on MaL. You might try and drop a pm there. He speaks Jap (I'm pretty sure) and he also has a dragon mag sub, so he should know whats really going on.

ATM, it doesn't seem like we'll be getting any HoTD news. Its still Hiatus of the dead since Inazuma's FIRE FIRE FIRE!!! Is getting a official Sequel.
Old 2013-06-28, 18:55   Link #1754
Preciize
Them Feels~

Any news on the next chapter?
Old 2013-06-29, 00:19   Link #1755
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Any news on the next chapter?
Next year maybe... and I'm not even kidding. Hiatus of the dead. If you want to scream, blame the author. The author wants to end it . I hope dragon isn't trying to be the new jump .
Old 2013-07-30, 20:55   Link #1756
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Next year maybe... and I'm not even kidding. Hiatus of the dead. If you want to scream, blame the author. The author wants to end it . I hope dragon isn't trying to be the new jump .
Really? Don't see why he would want to end it, seems like a fairly popular series IMO.
Old 2013-07-30, 22:07   Link #1757
Drkz

Quote:
Really? Don't see why he would want to end it, seems like a fairly popular series IMO.
The news isn't precise. Its rumors floating around. And I don't know anyone with a copy with HotD before it went on its first hiatus. But apparently the Author's been sick or at least in the hospital since the huge earthquake? And because HotD is a "apocalypse" story he wanted to go on hiatus after the nuclear facilities melted down during the earthquake. I don't really see how that has to do with anything unless that was the plot device for how the zombie outbreak came to be.

Well it comes down to pride really. If you read HotD would you really think it was two separate people? I mean honest to god I'm pretty sure Inazuma could make the plot for HotD by himself. Personally I feel without Inazuma HotD wouldn't be anything. The author is supposedly known for his novels. I'm not really a fan of novels nor do I know anyone who reads jap novels so I honestly wouldn't know.

Even though HotD is also being sold digitally all digital sales are counted as a loss. Wtf? The publisher is pretty strange if you ask me. They don't want people to buy digital, but since HoTD is pretty well known worldwide I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't want to waste that much money just on shipping.
Old 2013-08-12, 01:39   Link #1758
OpTiic

Send a message via Yahoo to OpTiic
I heard that they were starting up the anime series again, can anyone here confirm that?
OpTiic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 03:14   Link #1759
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Nope. There isn't any news to confirm this.
Old 2013-08-14, 22:51   Link #1760
bumbayker

Quote:
Well, he's a lazy ass writer and if I'm not mistaken this isn't the first time he's fucked up with his stories. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was jealous of Shouji Satou/Inazuma taking much of the credit since it was his art that got the manga popular.

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies