AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-13, 02:42   Link #10261
Sebazu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNeKa View Post
Where's chapter 378? Just one more to go, actually.
No, it's already out.
Sebazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 04:19   Link #10262
Kaizerkoala

Quote:
“you said mel-chan was there, so it was no good, but you did stuff with mel-chan too.”
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kaizerkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 04:52   Link #10263
The One Above God
Kamijou

Aaaand it's finally over. That was a fun ride. It's finally time to continue the christmas side story and the Spear gaiden

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 05:05   Link #10264
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Aaaand it's finally over. That was a fun ride. It's finally time to continue the christmas side story and the Spear gaiden
So basically.....

Godfumi: Bangs Raphthalia, Atlas' Spirit and Firo(it probably will happen)
Fantasy-fumi: Too many to keep track.
Modern-world-fumi: Raphthalia and Atlas
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 05:52   Link #10265
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
So basically.....

Godfumi: Bangs Raphthalia, Atlas' Spirit and Firo(it probably will happen)
Fantasy-fumi: Too many to keep track.
Modern-world-fumi: Raphthalia and Atlas
Since both Shieldfumi's and Riajufumi's souls and memories eventually come back to Godfumi, it can be said that Godfumi experienced all of them.

And it wasn't that hard to keep track either. In addition to Swordtalia, only Sadina and Melty were recorded as having his babies. Even if we consider people being lost in translation, not many of them were close enough to Shieldfumi that he would answer their feelings. Optional choices, at most, only include Imya, Rat, Fittoria, Firo's talkable subordinates, Raph-chan(?), that tailor fujoshi, Emily(?), and maybe Glass

"If thou find thy neighbor trying to touch thy loli, thine right for crotch related violence is justified. Thou dost unleash upon those foolish lot thy righteous fury.

If in which the unlucky knaves miss death's sweet release, upon the males, a change of fate shall befall them. For they shall become "man-woman", harbingers of doom & fashionable clothing tastes."

--From the Book of Haulia
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 06:21   Link #10266
Breimn

looking forward to someone translating rest of sidestory that talks about glass friend
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 09:13   Link #10267
gn_X00

tbh, the saddest thing about this end is that Bakahou isn't with us

hopefully he's still lurking around here

Last edited by gn_X00; 2015-06-13 at 10:06.
gn_X00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 15:55   Link #10268
shadowarc

Did they ever mention what Demi-human subspecies Raphtalia and Sadina are? As far as I read they only mentioned that they aren't Racoon or Luka demi-humans.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 16:17   Link #10269
Breimn

It is only hinted that they have a quite peculiar bloodline, maybe raphtalia s family were nobles from one of the other world and Sadina her family miko. Let s hope that LN will give more info.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 00:04   Link #10270
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
It is only hinted that they have a quite peculiar bloodline, maybe raphtalia s family were nobles from one of the other world and Sadina her family miko. Let s hope that LN will give more info.
From the looks of the images, there is a strong chance that already happened.

After reading through this amazing WN, I'm just sitting here like..... Where the hell is the anime????
Old 2015-06-14, 00:57   Link #10271
heavenjudgment

And that is the final chapter excluding the side story.

I would like to thank all translators that help finishing the project. It is really a fun ride. A chapter per day before start working each day is a blessing.

-Bakastuki team for introducing this awesome WN to us.
-Bakahou for speedy translation on early and middle arc.
-Yoraisam for continuous fast pace translation on middle and later arc.
-Kookie/Anontranslator/Hellsatan and other translators i might miss
heavenjudgment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 01:10   Link #10272
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm I guess this is kinda appropriate.... can anyone give their rank "1-10" and short review on this wn.

me I guess perfect 10 coz all side characters felt they personality of their own, also we saw everone including the mc that's why love this wn.
Old 2015-06-14, 01:50   Link #10273
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

1 kusa Onee-Sama, no limelight for my Itsuki Sama heroic deeds~
Old 2015-06-14, 06:25   Link #10274
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Lol omg what is this, i only see the final fight with that bitch as chunibyo battle lol, infinity ? Zero ? Final fight in an axed manga ? Omg lol please i can't stop laughing.
Old 2015-06-14, 06:33   Link #10275
The One Above God
Kamijou

I give the WN a 9/10 overall. It's just that some fights are a bit too chuuni for me . Especially the one with Medea. I give the plot a 10/10 though. It's really good. Now I'm just gonna wait for translation of Aneko's new work .

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 07:57   Link #10276
Rahuman
Masked Reader

Ooooh the void !! It's here. I'm happy and sad at the same time that I read the end, eventhough the LN are still going and the WN and the LN are like two different thing, and I don't know if I want to read the story again in LN version.

"Rock Valley's Legend of Heroes" this chapter, REN YOU DID IT MAN !! YOU MARRIED BOTH OF THEM !! HOLY SHIT LOL HAHAHAHA !! I'm happy .
Old 2015-06-14, 08:20   Link #10277
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
uhm I guess this is kinda appropriate.... can anyone give their rank "1-10" and short review on this wn.

me I guess perfect 10 coz all side characters felt they personality of their own, also we saw everone including the mc that's why love this wn.
You have many mistake in grammar kusa Onee-Sama ~
Old 2015-06-14, 08:20   Link #10278
gn_X00

I don't want to be bias when rating it, but kinda hard to be objective when you're a fan of that series..

TBH, the plot on early chapters are really great, i'll rate it 10/10, but the rebuilding arc is really too long and slow paced and last arc is just too fast...
I mean.. Wave > Reincarnator interrupt > Bitch Goddess > Party die > Become God > Final Battle

and yeah, I agree the skills and battle on last arc is a bit too chuuni.. I prefer the early parts where it was tactical and simple

and some characters aren't developed enough for me, but probably that's only my preferences..
Old 2015-06-14, 09:03   Link #10279
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahuman View Post
REN YOU DID IT MAN !! YOU MARRIED BOTH OF THEM !! HOLY SHIT LOL HAHAHAHA !! I'm happy .
It took a long time & a lot of hard work but he eventually did. Makes me wonder if he was smooth enough to successfully convince them of a Ménage à trois.

That got me curious...was Nao also able to convince his harem administrator Raphtalia of it as well? Of the mythologically messy 5+P? Well, even if it did, knowing him, he probably got roped into it forcefully.

Motoyasu's..."circumstances" probably got him into ground zero of his Firo Rials mating season. It's a situation in which I'm curious enough to want to know but also dreadfully scared of what we might learn. Death by snusnu? Or awakening into a new fetish?

Itsuki & Rishia is the typical fantasy novel ending of 2 heroes turned couple travelling to their next adventure into the sunset.

==========

Another curious thing I'd like to see...Motoyasu explaining to them all in detail about his parallel world looping shenanigans, I imagine it going something like:
Quote:
Motoyasu: It's true! Things restarted when Father-in-law died!

Naofumi:What?

Motoyasu: Then in my anger, I avenged you by using Brionac & killing Itsuki.

Itsuki: What!?

Motoyasu: But time looped again & things just repeated as it was. So just to make sure I then killed Ren with Meteor Spear.

Ren: What?!?
Mmm, I haven't started into it too deeply so I got a question to those who've finished SpearGaiden: Is what happens to him really a Time Loop or more like him jumping into parallel words each time?

I would be kinda' bummed out to learn of characters that could have been met or saved from horrible fates then just get overwritten when a loop happens.
Old 2015-06-14, 11:46   Link #10280
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post

Mmm, I haven't started into it too deeply so I got a question to those who've finished SpearGaiden: Is what happens to him really a Time Loop or more like him jumping into parallel words each time?

I would be kinda' bummed out to learn of characters that could have been met or saved from horrible fates then just get overwritten when a loop happens.
The spear spirit granted Motoyasu's wish by creating a full world replica of the one they got summoned to. Everytime Motoyasu fucked shit up too much, the time travel spear he unlocked will reset to the beginning of the loop

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel