AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-26, 17:19   Link #1041
twkiwilee

Just a little comment about the Bleach Pilot:

You guys have to consider that ichigo's personality in that Pilot story is actually different to an extent to his personality in bleach. He acts more kiddish/boyish in Bleach Pilot while in Bleach, he's more mature.

Moreover, I also considered that Pilot as another storyline different than the current bleach. As in, the Bleach Pilot is a whole different story/manga to that of Bleach.

Bleach Pilot feels like a story for little kids to read with fairies and stars lol

However, i wonder why no one considered that in that pilot story, ichigo's love interest might change, because the Pilot's storyline seems to be awfully similar to other or typical animes where a boy likes a girl, but then a new girl comes in (who in the beginning helps him get his girl, but then she also likes the boy, hence a conflict comes into play) but then the boy changes his love interest when the story ends. And so the new girl and the boy end up together. the end!
Old 2008-10-26, 17:27   Link #1042
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
She was not! He was made aware of her feelings instead of oblivious. That's the only difference. Rukia still lived with him and Inoue's role was basically the same. She really hasn't changed much. I guess KT is determined to have her play the third wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syphen View Post
So why didn't he stick with it, it was nothing but implications after all.
Probably because:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Why would he have a couple in the very beginning? That is so un-shounen like! Couples usually end up together at the end of the series.
I think Kubo's made it clear that this manga is not about romance. First, he blantantly said it in an interview. Then he followed that up with ten fight scenes in a row after he was interrogated about it later on. He's trying to get a message across.
Old 2008-10-26, 17:58   Link #1043
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post

I think Kubo's made it clear that this manga is not about romance. First, he blantantly said it in an interview. Then he followed that up with ten fight scenes in a row after he was interrogated about it later on. He's trying to get a message across.
That's a misquote. He said there were more interesting aspects of the characters then romance. He said Bleach was not a romance but he never said there wasn't any romance in it.

Besides if what you say is true...then your girl hasn't got a shot.

@Scarlett...How many Shonen's have you read? Usually the guy meets the girl in the first chapter.

I. E. Busou Renkin...
Old 2008-10-26, 18:50   Link #1044
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Rukia x Ichigo ftw.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2008-10-26, 20:46   Link #1045
Scarlett_Rain55

^^Stop liking them!

And kushii...can I call you kushii? It sounds so cute! I've read like 4...
Old 2008-10-26, 22:31   Link #1046
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Quote:
^^Stop liking them!

And kushii...can I call you kushii?...
I vote no...
Old 2008-10-27, 00:06   Link #1047
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

kushii....*looks at pillow* kushii
Old 2008-10-27, 00:20   Link #1048
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
kushii....*looks at pillow* kushii
LMAO! Play nice
Old 2008-10-27, 01:43   Link #1049
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Utsu...or I will ignore you.
Old 2008-10-27, 06:38   Link #1050
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

sad panda :'(
Old 2008-10-27, 06:58   Link #1051
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
sad panda :'(
I thought you were a DJ

IchiRuki FTW!
Ulquihime is wub

Aizen and Anyone...is just HOT HOT HOT!
Old 2008-10-27, 13:01   Link #1052
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
IchiRuki..
Old 2008-10-27, 15:15   Link #1053
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twkiwilee View Post

However, i wonder why no one considered that in that pilot story, ichigo's love interest might change, because the Pilot's storyline seems to be awfully similar to other or typical animes where a boy likes a girl, but then a new girl comes in (who in the beginning helps him get his girl, but then she also likes the boy, hence a conflict comes into play) but then the boy changes his love interest when the story ends. And so the new girl and the boy end up together. the end!
It's a shonen. There is NO love. No matter how and who we would like to see together.

Old 2008-10-27, 17:34   Link #1054
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

I still say IchiRuki.. Orhime seems more of a brother sister thing with Ichigo to me that what it seems and what most saying.

OrhiChad or OrhiIshi. Chad and Ishida are mostly with Orhime, and also those 3 were together most of the time when something would happen and when Ichigo and rukia went to got to soul socitey to get Luchia (the priness of a royal familly). I think that Orhime, Ishida, Chad is good Team.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-10-27, 17:39   Link #1055
Scarlett_Rain55

How could you like OriChad? You're weird!
Old 2008-10-27, 18:21   Link #1056
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

It sounds good too me!! I still not positive though.

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-10-27, 18:27   Link #1057
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Quote:
How could you like OriChad? You're weird!
Yeah thats another Crack pairing that makes me lol. Right up there with HitsuRuki

ROFLMAO! *Wheezes from lack of air *

I may just die of laughter. How did you come up with that?
Old 2008-10-27, 18:32   Link #1058
Syphen

never underestimate the power of fan service. most popular female+most popular male sounds like a winning pair.
Old 2008-10-27, 21:25   Link #1059
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Utsukushii I don't really think that OrhiChad it a crack pairing it more of a could be
but no not happening thing. Now a crack pairing would be chad and Yachiru..

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
Old 2008-10-29, 05:52   Link #1060
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsukushii Hono'o View Post
She was not! He was made aware of her feelings instead of oblivious. That's the only difference. Rukia still lived with him and Inoue's role was basically the same. She really hasn't changed much. I guess KT is determined to have her play the third wheel.

It was Rejected.
Doesn't count.
By the by...
Rukia was actually the Original Character and Main Protagonist of Bleach. Kubo decided at the last minute. He needed a male instead. So he created Ichigo to compliment Rukia. Rukia was created first, Ichigo second. Inoue was thrown in with the rest of the other characters. Bleach is their story. (That would be IchiRuki)

That pilot doesn't mean squat. Why do you even mention it

Fave new crack pairing. That makes me lol. HitsuRuki. Crack was definitely a major contributor to whoever thought this one up. Probably LSD was involved in there somewhere...

Thank you! That's what I've been trying to say, Rukia was Kubo's main character not Ichigo. Ichigo was created later and he was careful to make him as dissimilar to her physically as he could, that's why he gave her orange hair. Yet he also made them very similar personality-wise.

I'm not a shipper for any of the couples. I like Orihime actually, she's not bad, and I also feel for her that she loves someone who doesn't love her. But think of it this way, in almost every Shonen manga/anime there's almost often a third wheel. Take Naruto for example, Naruto likes Sakura but she originally liked Sasuke, but Naruto has always had a secret admirer in Hinata. We all know that if there's a love interest for Naruto it would be Sakura. Their relationship started out roughly, Sakura treats Naruto with contempt and he's almost often a fool for her. But as the series progresses Sakura's treatment of Naruto changes and in Shipuuden it became clear that Sakura has some feelings for Naruto as well. Yet they remain "fighting buddies", they quarrel, argue and she beats her up every chance she gets. They seem reluctant to show any genuine affection towards each other. But we all know that they both care for each other deeply and whatever feelings they have for one another is anything but platonic. Poor Hinata, she was destined to be just his secret admirer after all. Orihime reminds me of Hinata and Ichigo's relationship with Rukia reminds me of Naruto's relationship with Sakura.

I know it's unfair of me to use that as comparison but for the sake of argument I brought it up. Like I said, I'm not a shipper of any particular couple so I'm saying this without biases. It's just an observation.

Kubo never said anything about a romance between the characters but the moment Rukia shows any "romantic" interest towards Ichigo, then you can bet that he'll push for a romance between the two. If not, then it's either Orihime will become Ichigo's love interest or he won't have any at all. It's obvious that he's developing Orihime as a major character so she might possibly play another part in the story aside from being Ichigo's friend. We'll just have to wait and see.
Closed Thread