AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-17, 17:58   Link #1601
Fool On The Hill

Two really random questions...

1. What exactly are the marks under Itachi's eyes to either side of his nose? Scars? Does he not sleep enough....? What are they?

2. The red marks that some people like Kiba and Jiraiya have on their faces, are they tatoos or just face paint...what are they for?
Old 2004-11-17, 20:26   Link #1602
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool On The Hill
2. The red marks that some people like Kiba and Jiraiya have on their faces, are they tatoos or just face paint...what are they for?
I would guess face paint/war paint.

In fact, sometimes face paint can be useful. The thinking goes that if you put black stripes under your eyes (using charcoal or something like that) then the sunlight won't reflect off of your face into your eyes, reducing glare - or something like that.

It sure sounds like I know what I'm talking about, doesn't it?
Old 2004-11-17, 22:06   Link #1603
BigNarutoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
Basically Sharigan can copy Ninjutsu's Genjutsu's and Taijutsu's. Like copy the seals of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu's and copy the techinques that a Taijutu person can do, Ex. Sasuke did that with lee. However, The Sharigan can not copy other bloodline moves (Kaiten), moves that do not use a seal (Rasengan) and moves that move to fast for the sharigan eye. Sharigan's can also to genjutsu's with the eye.

IMO, Shariagn can copy the Chidori, but you must have the speed to use the Chidori. Ex. Kakashi training Sasuke only Taijutsu cuz he wanted Sasuke to gain speed in order to use the Chidori. Hope that answers your question.
If Sharingan can copy chidori it should be able to copy kaiten. Kaiten is creating a flow of chakra in your hands and rotating to make it a spinning shield. Chidori also is a flow of chakra, same with rasengan and so on. I do believe though that sharingan users must learn how to control the chakra on their own... but once they know they know.
Old 2004-11-17, 22:50   Link #1604
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNarutoFan
If Sharingan can copy chidori it should be able to copy kaiten. Kaiten is creating a flow of chakra in your hands and rotating to make it a spinning shield. Chidori also is a flow of chakra, same with rasengan and so on. I do believe though that sharingan users must learn how to control the chakra on their own... but once they know they know.
Is that why Kakashi was pissed he missed seeing Naruto making his Rasengan, Surely Kakashi was a bit green.
Old 2004-11-18, 00:07   Link #1605
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
The Sharigan cant copy bloodline moves. so any move that requires a blood line cant be copied.. like Katien it cant be copied cause theirs more to his bloodline than just his eyes have u forgot about his fighitng style? the gentle fist style being able to send chakra through his opponets body...

but Rasagan and Chidori.. well thier just focus alot of chakra in one place anyone can learn to do that in many forms, unless ofcourse thier lee.. ehh but who needs chakra when u can beat them up close and personal..
Old 2004-11-18, 00:22   Link #1606
monir
cho~ kakkoii

To make DAyGO's answer complete, Chidori isn't a bloodline jutsu. Kaiten is. Chidori was developed by Kakashi.
Old 2004-11-18, 00:46   Link #1607
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas
Kankuro and ganguro are pronounced in the same way (like the Japanese 'r' is halfway between an 'r' and an 'L'),
Hrm, pronounced the same?

I would say no.
Old 2004-11-18, 07:24   Link #1608
wildmuffin

Smile Need some help with japanese

Im currently drawing a oil-painting of Gaara.
One the painting i want to paint the name "Gaara" in japanese.

If someone can post a picture of how that is written in japanese I would be very grateful.
Old 2004-11-18, 07:43   Link #1609
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmuffin

If someone can post a picture of how that is written in japanese I would be very grateful.
I think i'ts this ガアラ but you had better wait for a second opinion.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-11-18, 07:52   Link #1610
Naruto_Tensai
Velvet Nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmuffin

Spoiler for the pic:
Old 2004-11-18, 08:48   Link #1611
wildmuffin

Wink

Thanks alot for the help !
Old 2004-11-18, 17:52   Link #1612
lotus_lee

Does anyone know what those purple pretzel-shaped things on the back of Orochimaru and the Sound 4 are?
Old 2004-11-18, 19:47   Link #1613
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
Does anyone know what those purple pretzel-shaped things on the back of Orochimaru and the Sound 4 are?
I did a search, and I think theyre Obi-Jimes. The ones that I see on that site and others Ive found are not as large as the ones in the manga, and the models dont seem to be wearing them in any elaborate shapes. They do however mention wearing the Obi Belts in the shape of a butterfly, and they vaguely resemble that of the Sound 4, so Im thinking Kishimoto kind of merged the idea of the Jime and the Butterfly Obi and incorporated that into the style of Obi-Jimes the Sound 4 use.
Old 2004-11-18, 23:58   Link #1614
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

What day of the week does the manga usually get released (raw)? And how long does it take for Inane to scanslate it?
Old 2004-11-19, 00:00   Link #1615
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAyGO
The Sharigan cant copy bloodline moves. so any move that requires a blood line cant be copied.. like Katien it cant be copied cause theirs more to his bloodline than just his eyes have u forgot about his fighitng style? the gentle fist style being able to send chakra through his opponets body...

but Rasagan and Chidori.. well thier just focus alot of chakra in one place anyone can learn to do that in many forms, unless ofcourse thier lee.. ehh but who needs chakra when u can beat them up close and personal..
I was also wondering why Sasuke doesn't copy Rasengan...

EDIT: Someone said it was because Rasengan doesn't require a seal. Correct?
Old 2004-11-19, 00:50   Link #1616
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
I was also wondering why Sasuke doesn't copy Rasengan...
BECAUSE HE COULDN'T SEE IT. Kakashi missed his chance to see it too. Sharingan most likely cannot copy it regardless of whether there is a hand seal. He missed watching it. He didn't even get to notice how Naruto used the remaining Kage bunshin to steady it in his hand. His fire gave naruto the cover he needed to steady a Rasengan under cover of fire.

I'm not wanting to flame and this includes myself, you, Sasuke, included some of the time but some people see something but don't pay attention like they are capable of.
Old 2004-11-19, 01:37   Link #1617
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
What if he just didnt want to? lol... it has yet to state that he cant learn it and it also has yet to state that he doesnt know it and i doubt it will state either cause it doesnt matter because its not his move... u dont need seals to copy jutsu.it can copy any jutsu regardless of how its done unless its a bloodline... it just might take time for him to train hisself how to use it. rember it took him a month to learn both chidori and rock lees fighting style.. and he has seen both with his eyes..

why does it matter anyways? if sasuke actually learned rasagen i would stop reading cause that would be lame.. naruto has his style and sasuke has his..
Old 2004-11-19, 01:43   Link #1618
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiai
BECAUSE HE COULDN'T SEE IT. Kakashi missed his chance to see it too. Sharingan most likely cannot copy it regardless of whether there is a hand seal. He missed watching it. He didn't even get to notice how Naruto used the remaining Kage bunshin to steady it in his hand. His fire gave naruto the cover he needed to steady a Rasengan under cover of fire.

I'm not wanting to flame and this includes myself, you, Sasuke, included some of the time but some people see something but don't pay attention like they are capable of.

I meant in the manga, sorry. Sasuke gets
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-19, 01:45   Link #1619
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
What if he just didnt want to? lol... it has yet to state that he cant learn it and it also has yet to state that he doesnt know it and i doubt it will state either cause it doesnt matter because its not his move... u dont need seals to copy jutsu.it can copy any jutsu regardless of how its done unless its a bloodline... it just might take time for him to train hisself how to use it. rember it took him a month to learn both chidori and rock lees fighting style.. and he has seen both with his eyes..

why does it matter anyways? if sasuke actually learned rasagen i would stop reading cause that would be lame.. naruto has his style and sasuke has his..
Except Sasuke's style is copying other's styles.

If Sasuke wanted to get stronger, he could have learned a powerful attack. Why didn't he? Maybe just a plot mistake or something.
Old 2004-11-19, 01:50   Link #1620
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
simplified like that we might say naruto only copied this jutsu Rasengan from Jiraiya? No that's not it, Naruto is an exception that Jiraiya noticed that he could possibly learn that jutsu from him. And Jiraiya did not show him how to do it Jireaiya got pissed when Naruto said when are we gonna train together remember? Therefore Sasuke couldn't learn it regardless unless him and Naruto talked it over and Naruto wanted Sasuke to know about it, IMO

But Naruto molded it under cover of the fire and was all finished with it as soon as the fire cleared for Sasuke's eyes, and that was the first time Sasuke got to find out about Naruto's Jutsu. Kakashi wished he got to see NAruto forming it too, you could tell as soon as it showed Kakashi looking at the implosion of the water shed.
Closed Thread