AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-01-09, 16:42   Link #21
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Could also be why she's trying to make friends with Noir. She acts remarkably cheery. Maybe she's trying to use friendly chitchat to slowly boost her LP until she can survive the overwrite. Not like she can do anything else to boost those points.
I am surprised she did not offer herself up as an test subject for LP generation. As fond as she seems to be of the finer things in life and being stuck there 200 years.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-09, 17:07   Link #22
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
I am surprised she did not offer herself up as an test subject for LP generation. As fond as she seems to be of the finer things in life and being stuck there 200 years.
Maybe even she thinks it'd be kind of skeevy to ask Noir to have his way with her while she basically can't even do anything...but it might be a good way of getting a quick recharge of LP while he's in the dungeon .

I wonder if the other girls are going to find out about it...
Old 2021-01-09, 17:23   Link #23
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Maybe even she thinks it'd be kind of skeevy to ask Noir to have his way with her while she basically can't even do anything...but it might be a good way of getting a quick recharge of LP while he's in the dungeon .

I wonder if the other girls are going to find out about it...
Probably everyone but "Ms bottom of the noble food chain"-sayer.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-10, 01:26   Link #24
VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
Her body did not move at all during the conversation, and all their communication seems to be happening via telepathy. Combined with her being stuck in there for far longer than a human's expected lifespan (and the show hasn't mentioned anything involving unusual life spans), I think it's safe to say her body is just deactivated/frozen in some manner. She likely wouldn't be able to feel anything.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-10, 02:03   Link #25
The Green One

Well considering how starved for human interaction she must be, I doubt she's going to be all that terribly picky.
Old 2021-01-10, 06:17   Link #26
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
First kiss was with the childhood friend that is also the female protagonist? I might be wrong but I believe that rarely happens in harem series. If anyone knows other series that has had this happen, please list some! For those that the web/light novels, does Noir get to actually go full lewd with his harem one at a time excluding his sister, and if so, is Emma is his first? Were I am Noir and Emma was willing, I would be getting as lewd with her as often as possible, including pregnancy.
What do you mean, "excluding his little sister"?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-10, 06:20   Link #27
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Do you man this as " "What do you mean "Excluding his little sister?" ""

Or as an actual question?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-10, 10:47   Link #28
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Unless she turns out to be an adopted sister, I rather doubt he'll even go as far as kissing her. Though her behavior does suggest to me that she'd be fine as a member of his harem and, if she could use an excuse like helping him heal to save his life, I'm pretty certain she'd jump his bones with hardly any hesitation.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-13, 01:24   Link #29
ImperialFlameGod8190

This is one of those shows that won't get a lot of attention because of the smut but it is going to be a fun watch if nothing else

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-13, 16:16   Link #30
rladls2121

It is this same weird feeling.
The males from "High Class" does not want to team up with him because they think he is "trash".
But then aside from the childhood friend, the other females teams up with him even though they did not regard him much.
Males are just mean and females are somehow not really mean.
I just don't know.

The series title including, "World Strongest" and yet the childhood friend kissing scene and little sister's lap.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-13, 19:04   Link #31
The Green One

Ah the stereotypical fantasy anime Noble. With their pedigrees rammed so far up their own asses it's a wonder they can even find it. The other girl that was on their "team" in the first episode was pretty rude to, just more low key about it but still a stuck up snob.
Old 2021-01-13, 20:01   Link #32
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
It is this same weird feeling.
The males from "High Class" does not want to team up with him because they think he is "trash".
But then aside from the childhood friend, the other females teams up with him even though they did not regard him much.
Males are just mean and females are somehow not really mean.
I just don't know.

The series title including, "World Strongest" and yet the childhood friend kissing scene and little sister's lap.
I'd say there really wasn't any difference between the girl and the boys. Noir invited the guys and they dismissed him with scorn. The girl approached Emma, who'd already joined with Noir. Emma's a higher rank than him, high enough that the noble girl was willing to respect her and view her as worthy to be a party member. Noir on the other hand was a pointless tagalong. Thus why she told him flatly that she saw no value in hearing the name of someone at his level.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-13, 20:10   Link #33
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Ah the stereotypical fantasy anime Noble. With their pedigrees rammed so far up their own asses it's a wonder they can even find it. The other girl that was on their "team" in the first episode was pretty rude to, just more low key about it but still a stuck up snob.
At least Emma doesn't seem to view being on a higher standing than Noir as a factor in their relationship at all. She doesn't care about noble status, she just cares about Noir.
Old 2021-01-13, 21:08   Link #34
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

My kind of show, Emma is totally waifu material. A childhood friend who is boin boin and also the FMC? When was the last time that ever happened in an anime?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I am not into incest or even step-sibling romance when it happens, hence why I said that!
Old 2021-01-14, 00:26   Link #35
rladls2121

Like I said "somehow", the other girl actually seemingly gave the boy the chance to prove himself and hurt his feelings rather in a "polite" way. But you are right, it is just me.

Ever since Noir's job as a Librarian was "stolen" by some "stereotypical fantasy anime Noble", the character's imaginative pictures implied to be all older male nobles, so I kind of expected all the other random Male Noble characters are going to be basically the same in the series.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-15, 14:28   Link #36
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Any ideas why there is a lack of an thread page for the web novel version here?
Old 2021-01-15, 14:29   Link #37
The Green One

I guess the story just isn't interesting enough for people?
Old 2021-01-15, 14:46   Link #38
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

For those here that are reading or have read the web novel version, please answer this if you can: I know that Emma is the first girl he kisses. However, is she the first he confesses to (like "I really like you")? In addition, going with the idea he does lewd things with girls to gain LP, is she the first he does the really lewd things with? By this, I am talking about copping a feel or actually scoring? I know that R15-level web/light novels have a certain degree of sexual content that they can get away with.

A reason I asked the above is because it would be nice to know of a harem light/web novel series where the childhood friend heroine that is the first to be kissed by, confessed to, and to get frisky with the lead guy! I know that "Ore Dake" might not be said series.
Old 2021-01-15, 17:03   Link #39
Frontier

Poor Noir's dad. He gets no respect from his family and is seemingly incapable of providing what his son needs .

The Opening feels pretty fitting for this series, with a fun, adventurous, theme that shows off the main cast and ends with the Harem trying to hog Noir to themselves .

Lola seems like a shrewd, professional, woman, befitting a guild receptionist. She looks really cute in that guild outfit, as well. She does kind of shift fast from being professional, to being embarrassed and flashing her panties, back to professional, and then trying to get into Noir's pants .

Honestly I thought she was just going to lift her skirt for a curtsy, but instead she went ahead and lifted it all the way to show her panties off. Heck, he tacked on a love confession that wasn't even part of the original deal .

Emma totally assumed that promise they made as a kids was a marriage vow, didn't she ?

It was cool to see Emma in action, and she's pretty capable, even before she got her Noir Edited upgrade .

I like that Noir admitted to seeing Emma's panties...multiple times (how many times did we see them in this episode, counting the Opening? 4-5 times?). And I doubly-liked Emma being okay with it .

I'm sure they'll still fight over Noir to some degree, but it was nice to see that Emma and Lola came to respect each other by the end of the episode .

It's nice to see Noir grateful to Olivia for all she helped him accomplish, but...be sure to still visit her, Noir. She's lonely .

So will the "troubled classmate" in the next episode be the final girl in the Harem ?
Old 2021-01-15, 21:33   Link #40
The Green One

The ear of a childhood friend. Truly a meal of culture. But not the time or place Noir!

Good luck Emma, fight hard to cement your place as number 1. Noir is a dense kid so you're going to have to be aggressive.

Tags
fanservice, harem