AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-07-17, 12:27   Link #3741
ChampDream
Alive

So there a really small possibility that Ichigo will get too powerful that he could never go back to the human world..... that so no going to happen
It look like a certain quincy king like the number 9 and him and his minions are starting to move
Old 2013-07-17, 13:35   Link #3742
SeanQ

Idgi ... can't they just put a limiter shit on Ichigo and cut his powerdown to .0000000000000000001% and let him go off to the real world like they do the captains

but apparently i guess this overly dramatic scene is needed
Old 2013-07-17, 13:40   Link #3743
saravis

So the message that the Captain Commander had to deliver personally was,
"You guys MAY have to permanently part with Ichigo, but not really because here are some tickets that will allow you to see him whenever you want."
LOL
Old 2013-07-17, 13:53   Link #3744
sayde

*sighs*
AIZEN!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AGAIN!!!
On a more related note, I suppose the only reason why Shunsui conveyed the message personally is because Ichigo himself is worthy of THAT kind of respect. Because the message itself wasn't worth the CC delivering. Cant say I particularly care where things have left off before the 5 week break. But its just as well...I'd rather it not have ended on a nail biting cliffhanger.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 14:03   Link #3745
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Even the kids knew how waste of time Kyoraku being there was ... message wasn't set in stone it was something ichigo could have freaking told them himself ... ugh

I guess we learned about 9 days ... that's about it?
Exactly, Ichigo could have told them himself after being told by Soul Society. Kyoraku didn't have to tell them. I doubt that's all it seems to be. I'm sure there's more to it. The whole thing makes me think something's up.

Anyway, I'm really interested in this city that basically overlapped Seiretei. How long is it till WJ 40?
Old 2013-07-17, 14:44   Link #3746
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
So the message that the Captain Commander had to deliver personally was,
"You guys MAY have to permanently part with Ichigo, but not really because here are some tickets that will allow you to see him whenever you want."
LOL
Amusingly enough, yes! Btw what exactly are soul tickets? How do you...uh, use them? It's not like there's a door leading to SS and they just cut tickets for it xD
Quote:
AIZEN!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!
Taking over Keigo's body. I can see the transition already...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 14:53   Link #3747
Nighty40

damn I'm sure going to miss this series when it's over, even during the god awful Full bring arc I still loved the series as a whole, still crazy to think that it's ending
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 15:04   Link #3748
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
How long is it till WJ 40?
This one was #34, so 6 weeks, or until the end of August/start of September
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 16:29   Link #3749
shalala

Soooo SS pretty much f-up Ichigo human life. If Ichigo is never aloud to step into the human world ever again where will he be staying. Royal Guards area or SS? Also doesn't he feel annoyed that he is unable to see his friends?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 17:49   Link #3750
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
This one was #34, so 6 weeks, or until the end of August/start of September
Wow, that's going to feel so long. Thank you, dragonmeister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Soooo SS pretty much f-up Ichigo human life. If Ichigo is never aloud to step into the human world ever again where will he be staying. Royal Guards area or SS? Also doesn't he feel annoyed that he is unable to see his friends?
He doesn't know. . . yet.
Old 2013-07-17, 19:15   Link #3751
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
SS >>>> RG place
Allstate their is Rukia + many other people in SS instead of just 4...
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-17, 19:26   Link #3752
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

All I have to say is:

1. Wasn't expecting the Final Battle to be this early. Especially Bach pulling that surprising move. KILL THEM ALL KUBO!!!!!

2. If this is indeed the Final Act, then I want DEATHS. No pussying around this time. Actual, Yama-like DEATHS. Keep the cash cows around but fuck everyone else.
Old 2013-07-18, 00:14   Link #3753
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
All I have to say is:

1. Wasn't expecting the Final Battle to be this early. Especially Bach pulling that surprising move. KILL THEM ALL KUBO!!!!!

2. If this is indeed the Final Act, then I want DEATHS. No pussying around this time. Actual, Yama-like DEATHS. Keep the cash cows around but fuck everyone else.
Which ones the cash cow? Orihime? Rangiku? Nell (at times)? ... oh you mean like things people buy the manga for like ichigo, and Rukia (for a couple people).. sorry my bad, I thought you was talkin about large chest areas
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 00:52   Link #3754
Calca
Expressionless

The relevant people would be Ichigo, Toshiro, Byakuya (who already got his c*cktease (not) death), Renji, Ichigo's friends who are immortal by way of being Ichigo's friends, Rukia, and Kenpachi.

Kubo will not kill these characters because the shock value and impact it would have has passed. With the final battle approaching look for people like Komamura to be on the chopping block.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 01:37   Link #3755
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Exactly, Ichigo could have told them himself after being told by Soul Society. Kyoraku didn't have to tell them. I doubt that's all it seems to be. I'm sure there's more to it. The whole thing makes me think something's up.
It might be something as simple as Kyoraku doesn't want to do some things the way Yama did. Yama basically just sat around in Seireitei doing nothing until it was almost too late...until the time when it was too late, and it ended up killing him. Kyoraku is more proactive, and doesn't have any problem doing things himself. Besides, as the boss, he doesn't really have anything to *do* as long as he's got everyone correctly assigned to their own roles. He still could have had someone else send the message (Nanao, for instance, which would have caused a completely different reaction from Keigo at least), but it shows that he does actually care enough about this that he's doing it personally. Quite a character moment for him, coming from Kubo.

Or, yes, he could be hiding something. And probably is even if this was just a courtesy visit. There's always been a bit of a mystery about him, especially since the reveal of his Shikai's powers and the mention of how dangerous his Bankai is. He's like a slightly less creepy Urahara, in that respect... No surprise that they both wear hats that often shadow their faces. Either way, I think it was good face time for a could-be-interesting character that really hasn't ever gotten enough.

Also, character development pretty much means a massive Death Flag for Kyoraku, but that went without saying once he took over the position of Cap'n Commander and the "Next one for Bach to kill before Ichigo faces him" role that that comes with. Which brings me to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
The relevant people would be Ichigo, Toshiro, Byakuya (who already got his c*cktease (not) death), Renji, Ichigo's friends who are immortal by way of being Ichigo's friends, Rukia, and Kenpachi.

Kubo will not kill these characters because the shock value and impact it would have has passed.
I would actually expect one of the above to not make it, just to cement the fact that this is the final arc (it is "arc", by the way, as in "story arc", meant to call to mind the geometric term; not "arch", as in the structural term, for whoever it was that made that all-too-common mistake earlier), and thus "Anyone Can Die". Won't be until right before the end, though. Kubo's not that stupid.

My money's on Rukia for maximum effect, and to bring things full-circle. We'll see her again in some kind of reincarnation, though, at the very end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Soo.. who's ready to see 9 days take place over a 9 month period?
Guess I'm not the only one who had visions of DBZ's (anime) Namek Arc when he saw that... ^_^
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 01:43   Link #3756
The Green One

But the planet will explode in five minutes! FIVE MINTUES! That's hardly any time at all! WHAT'LL WE DOOOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?

Anyway I think Kyoraku is just trying to be courteous, plus all the crap Ichigo has done for SS has more than earned him a favor like this towards his friend's. Perhaps he's just trying to be a good "boss".
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 06:03   Link #3757
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Free tickets to Soul Society? To people who just happened to have survived Aizen and are sensitive to spirits? And they were given to Ichigo's family too?

This is fishy as all fuck. Especially with the reasoning that Ichigo's powers might be too strong to allow him to remain in the human world without affecting it. That's funny, because that's exactly what has been happening all along. If it weren't for Ichigo becoming a Shinigami in the first place, none of his friends would have the abilities they do now.

This is a page out of Urahara's book of trolling. Those tickets represent something more than just an unlimited pass to Soul Society.
Old 2013-07-18, 07:15   Link #3758
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Free tickets to Soul Society? To people who just happened to have survived Aizen and are sensitive to spirits? And they were given to Ichigo's family too?

This is fishy as all fuck. Especially with the reasoning that Ichigo's powers might be too strong to allow him to remain in the human world without affecting it. That's funny, because that's exactly what has been happening all along. If it weren't for Ichigo becoming a Shinigami in the first place, none of his friends would have the abilities they do now.

This is a page out of Urahara's book of trolling. Those tickets represent something more than just an unlimited pass to Soul Society.
I think the same thing. If they had such things wouldn't Ichigo have gotten one a long time ago? It could be an illusion trap from the quincey or aizen ....or even something to increase the fighting force by luring spiritually sensitive people to the other side to train and fight. I think he was just bsing when he said Ichigo's family has them so he doesn't have to explain that they are shinigami and can come and go as they please.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-18, 07:19   Link #3759
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

The whole damn chapter was pretty much filler to not show any plot development for other characters, instead we get more Ichigo Friends bitching and moaning about Ichigo saving the world rather than hanging with them.

I hate this chapter more than the useless quincy girls chapter. This chapter coulda been used to see Konamaru's story or more Hisagi/Kensie training... but no... "Why y no let ichigo play with us and let you all and the world die?"

Coulda been cut down to two pages instead of half the damn chapter. The rest being boring talking involving the lamest character in the show, Orihime...
Old 2013-07-18, 10:20   Link #3760
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

5 week hiatus? god damn
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter