AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-15, 21:03   Link #361
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
*sigh*, completely ignoring her relationships with Mao and Lelouch, her falling apart over the name thing in 11, and her interactions with Nunnally and Kallen. (though those are mainly in the extra materials I suppose...)
Nope, I haven't. Her relationship with Mao fell apart (I never said she didn't love or hate anyone in her life, actually, I did mention she did), and her relationship with Lelouch is still in development.

My point was she hasn't had anything lasting, as of yet.
Used Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 21:11   Link #362
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Not precisely like a mother, but certainly as someone who seems to have lost something important. C.C. is that kind of character you can say has existed for a long time, but who hasn't really had the chance to actually live.

Certainly, she has experienced things like love and hate, but by the looks of it, she has gained nothing. She somewhat said it herself two times: The time she asked Lelouch why snow was white (in which she answered the reason for that is that snow forgot its true colours). The second time was when she told Lelouch the ones that loved her and the ones that hated her were no longer there; they were all lost in the endless flow of time.

She's someone who has no deep links with anyone; she has no attachments. This may be why she said the people involved with Geass were bound to live a lonesome life.

Perhaps, Cheese-kun is there to show she still can be attached to something?
I'd agree with this for the most part. Being immortal and everything seems to have cost her the ability to ever truly live a life of any sort. That contract of hers has always been in the way, though there is no telling what it is or what it entails. It may not exactly be a personal wish for herself.

She is certainly capable of those emotions as well as many others, but all her experiences and such appear to have caused her to be very reserved about herself and put up this face we see all too often. Only sometimes do we see beyond this and when we do, she seems to be a sad and lonely person. Her lack of knowledge regarding her past seems to trouble her greatly and hearing Lelouch say her name shows that it does have very much meaning to her even if she says it doesn't.

I'd agree partly since it certainly seems to have done so with her, though it truly does seem that the Geass does this since one with power is always seperate from others and thus more prone to being alone.

All this is why I'd truly like her to recieve some sort of ending where she can actually have the chance to enjoy her life and be happy without having to think about that contract anymore. She may seem like she wants to die at points, but I think she should be able to recieve her own happiness in the end. Lelouch could help her with this or he may not. He seems one who can actually understand her with what she shows him in those moments of weakness.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 09:51   Link #363
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

that would happen if lelouch X C.C were to happen. well, i would presumed that the geass contract could be about anything.. so could it be about lelouch having to understand her? or it could be that he must care for her? it could be that way.. just an assumtion.. hmm fullfillment in the contract grants you anything? or another assumtion could be lelouch fullfills the contract.. and gains immortalilty? well that would be kind of sad considering he has to give up nunnally... but who knows..
Ice_Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 11:48   Link #364
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, yeah and hence why I was a supportet, but they could do whatever they want and have her satisfied in the end.

I doubt it is for such reasons. It's too basic and centered on her to make me think it is like that. I think her wish probably has something to do with some big picture and having it granted might also fufill a personal wish she has in the process.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-16, 11:55   Link #365
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

yeah quite true. it could cause C.C to be stripped of immortality and live with lelouch? possible possible =D
Old 2008-05-16, 12:00   Link #366
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Anything is possible I suppose. I get the feeling she wants to go back wherever belongs now. Maybe the World of C or something.

Old 2008-05-16, 12:03   Link #367
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

that would be ... very weird. lol. i personally feel that she wants to be with lelouch.. as in shes attached to him in some way.
Old 2008-05-16, 12:05   Link #368
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Not really. Well, that's a matter of perspective and things could go in any way. She may care about him to some degree, but it doesn't mean anything.

Old 2008-05-16, 12:10   Link #369
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

it could be that she may just for lelouch to ensure that he fullfills the contract. however, i believe C.C has personal feelings for him.. it can't be after spending so much time and going through so much with a person you don't develop feelings you know..
Old 2008-05-16, 12:14   Link #370
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, at the start it was just the contract with no real concern for him other than that if he died the contract would not be fufilled. She probably does care about him more now after everything that happened.

Old 2008-05-16, 12:16   Link #371
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

glad u agreed with me on that point

i feel that C.C will play a major role in this season.. seeing the assumptions of her dying and stuff... it would surely impact the fans. plus she had a big role of co ordinating the OotBK when lelouch was not around
Old 2008-05-16, 12:20   Link #372
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, she is the key to several mysteries and Geass is going to factor into the plot's resolution, so she'll definately play a role in the end.

Old 2008-05-16, 12:29   Link #373
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

so far season 2 has not progressed much into the "Geass mysteries" department other then V.V and charles's contract and a new geass user... its all about the OotBK coming back to power. i wonder how are they going to turn this around.
Old 2008-05-16, 12:31   Link #374
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

It'll just happen naturally as time goes on I guess. I suppose having more about C.C. be revealed would aid in this as well. Or they could just give little scenes until the last few episodes.

Old 2008-05-16, 12:34   Link #375
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

hmm it could be that lelouch resembles someone C.C used to love? after all.. she wanted lelouch to call out to her.. in a lover's tone.. it is a possiblity. however, it would suck if everything came pouring in the last few episodes without any elaboration. it would leave us with alot of unanswered questions. im guessing they have to start at around half way through or even earlier.
Old 2008-05-16, 12:39   Link #376
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Certainly possible. I don't have anything about saying it like a lover. I have her asking him to say it with kindness and caring in his heart.

Old 2008-05-16, 12:48   Link #377
Ice_Bullet
Blood flows freely..

i would depict that scene as making C.C "feel" something again. love? friendship? could be.
Old 2008-05-16, 14:20   Link #378
Esper 28
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice_Bullet View Post
hmm it could be that lelouch resembles someone C.C used to love? after all.. she wanted lelouch to call out to her.. in a lover's tone.. it is a possiblity. however, it would suck if everything came pouring in the last few episodes without any elaboration. it would leave us with alot of unanswered questions. im guessing they have to start at around half way through or even earlier.
That's an interesting idea. Maybe Lelouch is like, a reincarnated former lover of C.C.'s? That would be interesting, but there's no way of knowing.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-16, 14:55   Link #379
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I wouldn't say a reincarnated former lover, since I think the World of C might rule out reincarnation possibly. It could be that he reminds her of someone in her past, though I wonder if C.C. even remembers this person clearly.

Old 2008-05-16, 15:08   Link #380
Esper 28
Akira

Well, excuse my ignorance, but I've yet to see any explanation as to exactly what the "World of C" is. If you do know, please, explain it. Apparently, I'm missing some information.
Esper 28 is offline   Reply With Quote