AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-25, 17:22   Link #2841
bob's your uncle

lets change the subject then: like do ya think we'll get an eng dub version eventually and more importantly, if that happens will tskune's voice be really annoying? god I hope not.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 17:28   Link #2842
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
yes finally I've been yelled at for dissing mizore, my initiation is complete! now that I've gotten so far I don't know what to say, .....well first I'd like to thank all the little people who got me here today, and I really do want world peace! please excuse me cause I think I'm gona cry!

it's more action than mizore will ever get, unless tsukune's drugging is a success,
(which is highly unlikely)

(preparing for the lynch mob, and hmmmmm is that lovely aroma tar and feathers?)
omg.. so annoying. go buy one of those Moka pillows. I like Mizore more than moka but you don't see me bashing moka now do you?

Now you think you won a Award for something that wasnt there? and now you want to change the subject? How about don't fucking start shit like that in the first place.
Old 2008-08-25, 18:10   Link #2843
bob's your uncle

I bow, u win, white flag/dove

and it wasn't a award it was a reference (not sure if I quoted it exactly)to a movie that i like, the one with Sandra bullock="Miss Congeniality", (I even mentioned it in the edit section of that post)
(but i guess nobody's seen the movie),
(I was trying to be funny)

Last edited by bob's your uncle; 2008-08-25 at 18:32.
bob's your uncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 19:16   Link #2844
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
As enthusiastic as you are GMunny, this is the MANGA thread - if you want to post pics, try to use more of the manga pics please.

And as for the 'kissing' part, I do think that nowadays, Moka's looking for a bite AND a kiss. Or maybe she thinks the two are of the same value. She did want Tsukune to kiss her thigh in R+V II Chap. 1 to show that he belongs to only her. Deep down, Moka wants Tsukune for herself, just like Kurumu does, and Mizore. As much as she likes the other girls as friends and comrades, all bets are off when you throw Tsukune in the mix.
dude, your forgetting that Moka was being controlled by the afrodisiac, if it weren't for that she'd never have wanted Tsukune to kiss her leg, even the outer Moka dosent have any feelings for Tsukune, not like the other girls, let alone inner Moka...

...and Mizore pwns Moka all the way...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 19:27   Link #2845
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

ok for all you guys wanting Moka to end up with Tsukune, because i dont want that to happen, he should take them all, but anyways has anyone thought of what might happen, because i have...here is what would happen if that did happen probaly...

Spoiler for Moka Must Die:

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 19:41   Link #2846
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Don't you all just love how it's either 'gang up on Mizore' or 'gang up on moka' these days? where's the hate for the other girls?

... oh wait, they're not doing much of anything, are they?

and hate to add more fuel to the fire, but I read the translated version for chapter 10, and even though I've been bashing Mizore mostly out of fun and to pick on her fans, I can honestly say she seriously just fell several points on my scale... because even though she has good reasons, what she's trying to do to Tsukune is date rape (and if you remember waaaaaaaay back to the beginning when Kurumu was trying to do the same thing, I highly disliked Kurumu back then as well)... plus the fact that she completely betrayed the trust of the other girsl. yeah, that shit just doesn't cut it in my book

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 19:50   Link #2847
TigerII
Pilot in Training

I still say Tsukune is gay. How could any heterosexual male not make a move so far...
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 19:52   Link #2848
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
I still say Tsukune is gay. How could any heterosexual male not make a move so far...
He's sexually incapable not gay
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 19:59   Link #2849
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

@GMunny

Alright no quotation since you double-posted (thx for that btw, you do know there's an edit option right?)

Second i'm not picking on you specifically but your statements just caught my critical eye, just for clarification in advance.

About the aphrodisiac - S2 ch1 : "Yukari-chan said that the aphrodisiac pulled out my true intentions. The behaviour yesterday was definitely my true intention." Akashiya Moka
which also negates any theories about Moka not liking Tsukune. Never thought anyone would bring that up after all we've seen, it seems so crystal clear outer M is just as crazy for Tsukune as vice versa.

Now for your little story and i know it's just fiction but it seems pretty unrealistic since the other girls see Moka and each other as friends. Dunno exactly wich chapter it was but there was a part in S1 that showed Kurumu refusing to take the chance of getting rid of Moka for the sake of their friendship (Moka's and Kurumu's) and Tsukunes happiness.

Now again I don't write just to contradict, i'm not like that, it's just that i won't let statements that i think are plain wrong let uncommented, so no offence.

@Magin

Ye those gang-ups are a real eye-sore lately, i fear the second season being just a monthly release is finally taking its unpleasant effect. Where are the good ol' days when everyone was like 'They are all moe and have great personalities although i like girl X the most' and all were caramelldancing happy together?

Last edited by Waven; 2008-08-25 at 20:10.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 20:02   Link #2850
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
and as I state once again, this is a non-h harem manga... of course the guy's not going to make a move!

Old 2008-08-25, 20:05   Link #2851
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Sex doesn't have to be shown. Not all manga that deals with sex are H.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 20:06   Link #2852
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
and as I state once again, this is a non-h harem manga... of course the guy's not going to make a move!
I've seen extreme ecchi manga that have sex. Why not put some on this manga.
Old 2008-08-25, 20:20   Link #2853
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Glad that's up to the author not you guy's hormones
If the ecchi theme was different from the beginning i wouldn't mind sex but since it has been about teasing all the time now it would feel kinda awkward if it was changed suddenly so don't expect anything before the end
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 20:22   Link #2854
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
I've seen extreme ecchi manga that have sex. Why not put some on this manga.

so have I, but remember the other keyword: harem. I have yet to see any mangas that are harems have sex, even if it's just simply implied (and I mean excluding the h ones)

Old 2008-08-25, 20:24   Link #2855
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

In the end, Its just gonna end up like the ending of the Anime Series in the first one. their gonna get inturupted by the other girls and BOOM! "The End" there will be no offical couple. there rarely is.
Old 2008-08-25, 20:47   Link #2856
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

*chuckles* Okay, I would like for the Mizore fanclub to give actual and distinct reasons as to why Mizore should end up with Aono Tsukune. No bashing the other girls and no reasons such as 'she's the 'coolest' one' - we all know she's the coolest one. ><

If certain people are that itchy for a 'discussion' then lets have one but I don't want this to evolve into a spamming war. The last few days/weeks have been filled with little more than just spamming posts anyway...

oh and mind the language...
Old 2008-08-25, 20:52   Link #2857
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Ypu should be used to the fact that it's a lot of spamming... after all, we're a bunch of crazed fans waiting on a monthly series, and there's very little else to do, because so much has been discussed to death already

Old 2008-08-25, 20:57   Link #2858
gabbytay
Banned

Its better that way because this series really needs a sub forum
Old 2008-08-25, 21:07   Link #2859
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

We won't get it because there's not enough depth to any talk on here. Sure, art and pillows and mouse pads cause their due talk but for anything else, it has no real substance.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:27   Link #2860
Midonin
Last Engage

I find it easier when all the discussion is contained in one (or, at best, two) places anyway. Less clicking to get the important stuff.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire