AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2013-03-01, 18:31   Link #1
Thunderheaddope

Looking for Romance/Action and some Comedy Animes!

Hi! I'm kinda of a newbie here, but does anyone have any Action/Romance and Comedy Anime they could recommend?
Preferably Tsundere and if possible no mecha.
Comedy isn't a must, but it shouldn't be that serious, a harem is fine as long as it has a decisive ending! Also, preferably something that isn't 12 episodes long unless its really good or has a confirmed second season!
I've seen :
Zero no Tsukaima (all 4 seasons)
Shakugan no Shana (all 3 seasons)
Accel World
Sword Arts Online

Some that I'm thinking of seeing but not sure if there is any action or romance or is too short:
Maburaho
Baka to test to Shoukanjuu
Guilty Crown
Kaze no Sutiguma
Clannad (I heard good things about this but I can't tell if there is any action or not)
Thunderheaddope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 20:36   Link #2
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done

kore wa zombie desu ka season 1 and 2 have what you need and so does hidan no aria
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8841/Ko...Zombie_Desu_ka
http://myanimelist.net/anime/8630/Hidan_no_Aria
Old 2013-03-01, 22:06   Link #3
Thunderheaddope

Kore wa Zombie Desu looks good I'll try it out!
Old 2013-03-03, 18:01   Link #4
trickdaddy
Level 5 Esper

Try
Baka and Test/Baka to test!

By far, funniest show I've seen, give it about 3 episodes before it becomes full-on comedy. I'd almost say the second season is better than the first, so give it a shot!
trickdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 22:08   Link #5
Thunderheaddope

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickdaddy View Post
Try
Baka and Test/Baka to test!

By far, funniest show I've seen, give it about 3 episodes before it becomes full-on comedy. I'd almost say the second season is better than the first, so give it a shot!
Okay! I've watched the first few episodes and its pretty good!

I also finished watching kore wa zombie desu ka it's pretty good and funny
Are they gonna make a season 3?
Old 2013-03-05, 13:10   Link #6
kitten320

So romance/action have to be both included?
Clannad is comedy/romance/drama but not action series.

However, you can try Angel Beats from the same author. Slightly reminds of Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka.

Baccano! could be a nice thing to try but it is a bit more bloody. However, it has nice comedy moments and some romance. Has a confirmed ending though 2-3 OVAs add a bit more to a story.

Bamboo Blade - sport anime about Kendo. Has a bit of romance but not the main focus. Some nice Kendo fight scenes and pretty funny.

Busou Renkin - action and romance, some comedy in between. A bit weird series, takes a while to get used to them.

Fate/Stay Night - action/romance, a bit of comedy. Has a movie with alternative story called Unlimited Blade Works.
It also has a great prequel Fate/Zero that I liked more but it is less focused on romance.

Ga-Rei: Zero - more dramatic and serious series with action and some romance. Though series mostly focus on friendship. doesn't have a sequel but there is a finished manga.

From long lasting series there is Inuyasha.

Mai HiME - even though it says mecha, it is hard to call it as one. Series have a good mix of romance/comedy/action/drama. Would strongly recommend it. Takes a while to build up the story but I enjoyed it fully.

Otome Youkai Zakuro - would be a good choice. It only has 12 episodes but it has a conclusion.

Romeo x Juliet - that's a given, anime slightly changed the original scrip and added more fantasy elements to it.

Seirei no Moribito - not really strong romance department but 2 main adult heroes have huge connection and are very close. Some characters urged them to get married. Has some great action moments and engaging story. Middle part is a bit boring but it adds more depth to the story and characters.

Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles - action/romance... series about war, quiet engaging.

Vampire Knight - if you don't mind shoujo genre. You could also try Hakuouki.

Hope this helps.
Old 2013-03-06, 22:40   Link #7
Thunderheaddope

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
So romance/action have to be both included?
Clannad is comedy/romance/drama but not action series.

However, you can try Angel Beats from the same author. Slightly reminds of Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka.

Baccano! could be a nice thing to try but it is a bit more bloody. However, it has nice comedy moments and some romance. Has a confirmed ending though 2-3 OVAs add a bit more to a story.

Bamboo Blade - sport anime about Kendo. Has a bit of romance but not the main focus. Some nice Kendo fight scenes and pretty funny.

Busou Renkin - action and romance, some comedy in between. A bit weird series, takes a while to get used to them.

Fate/Stay Night - action/romance, a bit of comedy. Has a movie with alternative story called Unlimited Blade Works.
It also has a great prequel Fate/Zero that I liked more but it is less focused on romance.

Ga-Rei: Zero - more dramatic and serious series with action and some romance. Though series mostly focus on friendship. doesn't have a sequel but there is a finished manga.

From long lasting series there is Inuyasha.

Mai HiME - even though it says mecha, it is hard to call it as one. Series have a good mix of romance/comedy/action/drama. Would strongly recommend it. Takes a while to build up the story but I enjoyed it fully.

Otome Youkai Zakuro - would be a good choice. It only has 12 episodes but it has a conclusion.

Romeo x Juliet - that's a given, anime slightly changed the original scrip and added more fantasy elements to it.

Seirei no Moribito - not really strong romance department but 2 main adult heroes have huge connection and are very close. Some characters urged them to get married. Has some great action moments and engaging story. Middle part is a bit boring but it adds more depth to the story and characters.

Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles - action/romance... series about war, quiet engaging.

Vampire Knight - if you don't mind shoujo genre. You could also try Hakuouki.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much!!!
Lol you gave me enough to last me months
I'll look into them thanks again!
Old 2013-03-07, 00:25   Link #8
deadlights911

BTOOOM! - one of my favorite animes... it's pretty mature... it has a good romance but... well, I posted a review for it on my blog so if you can just read it there http://deadlightanime.blogspot.com/

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (My Little Monster) - is one of my favorites. It's not action, but a romance/comedy

Kitten320 pretty much recommend everything else. I do have a lot of good romance/comedies if you want to check those out
deadlights911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 02:29   Link #9
kamehameha455

If You don't mind finishing it in the light novel, try Full Meta Panic ,it's funny ,has a lot of action and ,a nice romantic ending,between the MCs and the best ,is totally completed,cause many series are ongoing or not even finished in their mangas or novels. another ones I enjoyed is Chaos Head,SteinGate and Speed Grapher
kamehameha455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 02:31   Link #10
kamehameha455

If You don't mind finishing it in the light novel, try Full Meta Panic ,it's funny ,has a lot of action and ,a nice romantic ending,between the MCs and the best ,is totally completed,cause many series are ongoing or not even finished in their mangas or novels. another animes I have enjoyed is Chaos Head,SteinGate and Speed Grapher
kamehameha455 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, anime, comedy, romance