AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-01-23, 23:41   Link #1
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Naruto Theories. Crazy? You betcha!

Ok,We know through the itachi encounter that there is a Mange=Sharingan Jutsu.
Now we know that the Sharingan is a descendant of the Byuokakan,so one would assume that it too,would also have some kind of damaging jutsu,just not the 359.

Also as a side thought. Summoning No Jutsu is a space and time jutsu....and the user controls the summoned item. Now with GamaBuntas case because he is powerful enough to be swayed by someones will,what would happen if say a Sound Nin summoned him to attack Naruto? Would he attack him? or what would happen if say naruto used enough chakra to summon him also...Would he zap to naruto?

As to curse Seals..
Maybe the curse seals act as a restraint upon demons trapped inside of each soundnin.
Oro might have imprisoned a demon in them so well that they are completely trapped while in a dormant state.
Then when you goto Curse Seal Level 1,it loosens the hold of the seal on the demon and it allows some power to leak into the user of the seal...
Then when at Curse level seal,it is almost completely off...but there is a lot more power there,and since you have to control it more,its like forcing your chakra to act as thos prison bars while letting its chakra through.
It would also explain why they change forms when they enter different curse levels. More chakra escapes which mutates them even more like it did with Haku and Naruto battle.
Meh thos are my thoughts,have fun.
Also I beleive curse seals destroy the persons free will as Tatyua said so Oro can enter them freely.....duh hehe just realized that.
________
COLORADO MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 02:51.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 00:08   Link #2
GreyArea
Meatf***er

A sound nin wouldnt be able to summon Gamabunta, or any of his clans frogs, as a blood-contract must be made with that animal clan (which is why blood is used in the summoning). Also, the summoner doesnt control the summonned creature per-se, they work together, all summonned creatures have their own will.

As for the sharingan / byakugan crossover, who knows? It would be immensely cool though. I doubt it will happen though, as Kishimoto seems to like to keep abilities seperate, and I doubt he'd let the coolest bits of the sharingan be used by the Hyuuga clan also.

Also, no demons in the sound nin, I think thats a given really. Each time a demon is around, the mangaka likes to make it pretty darned clear (also they wouldnt have been disposed of so easily by Konoha's top genin).

I cant remember where right now, but it was explained how the cursed seal works (albeit very vaguely), and it seems like the celestial inner body gates in a way. The seal gives the user access to lots more chakra and strength, in trade, their body (and will) is eroded somewhat. Over use of the seal will destroy the users body.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 00:13   Link #3
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Ahh thank you Grey.
the contract scroll being in jiraiya's postion makes since.
________
Effects Of Avandia

Old 2004-01-24, 00:32   Link #4
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder8
Ok,We know through the itachi encounter that there is a Mange=Sharingan Jutsu.
Now we know that the Sharingan is a descendant of the Byuokakan,so one would assume that it too,would also have some kind of damaging jutsu,just not the 359.

Also as a side thought. Summoning No Jutsu is a space and time jutsu....and the user controls the summoned item. Now with GamaBuntas case because he is powerful enough to be swayed by someones will,what would happen if say a Sound Nin summoned him to attack Naruto? Would he attack him? or what would happen if say naruto used enough chakra to summon him also...Would he zap to naruto?

As to curse Seals..
Maybe the curse seals act as a restraint upon demons trapped inside of each soundnin.
Oro might have imprisoned a demon in them so well that they are completely trapped while in a dormant state.
Then when you goto Curse Seal Level 1,it loosens the hold of the seal on the demon and it allows some power to leak into the user of the seal...
Then when at Curse level seal,it is almost completely off...but there is a lot more power there,and since you have to control it more,its like forcing your chakra to act as thos prison bars while letting its chakra through.
It would also explain why they change forms when they enter different curse levels. More chakra escapes which mutates them even more like it did with Haku and Naruto battle.
Meh thos are my thoughts,have fun.
Also I beleive curse seals destroy the persons free will as Tatyua said so Oro can enter them freely.....duh hehe just realized that.
You're obviously new as I can see you haven't read the rules. You just revealed massive spoilers there. Don't do it again.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 00:35   Link #5
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

/me bows
SORRY!!!!!!!
/me bows some more
I saw 201 discussion..figured since the manga been out for like 3-4 years people would be up to the newest
Wont happen again as you said.
________
Oregon Dispensaries

Old 2004-01-24, 00:39   Link #6
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
I saw 201 discussion..figured since the manga been out for like 3-4 years people would be up to the newest
We have two groups of users mainly, those who are current on the anime, and those who are current with the manga, so we like to mark anything that will have details specific to the manga with a spoiler tag in the thread title, or spoiler tags in the individual posts.

I did mean to mention that in my post, but I forgot Well, it is 5.30 in the morning :/
Old 2004-01-24, 00:41   Link #7
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
/me bows
SORRY!!!!!!!
/me bows some more
Wont happen again as you said.
No, it's just that some people don't read the Manga and just follow the anime. And I trust it won't happen again but I suggest you read the rules first.

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 00:44   Link #8
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Ok doing that now.
i've been living off the Inane forums until now.
hehe compared to them this forum was breifly overwhelming.
________
How To Roll Blunts

Old 2004-01-24, 09:43   Link #9
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

2 more questions
1)Who also thinks naruto will soon be warped by either having kyubi's power. become cynical or something like that....the basic mental curroption of power.
2) What would happen if someone tried to summon the Kyubi.....It is a demon so its more likely able to be summoned. Would the Seal block it? WHat would happen if someone had about 5 Hokages power put together then tried to summon him? Would that power exceed the seal? What if someone gave their life in the summoning,or two people?
Old 2004-01-24, 09:45   Link #10
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

i always thought you had to have a blood contract with the animal you're summoning, which would make summoning the Kyubi impossible
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 09:57   Link #11
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

Indeed you do. And whos to say that there isnt a tribe that uses fox's? Remember just because the less summonings are peaceful,doesnt mean the last top summoning guy will be the same. From what we seen,they usually are more free willed and harder to work with.
________
HOGTIED

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 02:52.
Old 2004-01-24, 09:58   Link #12
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

well, in that case i guess they wouldnt be able to summon it as it's nicely sealed away
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-24, 10:31   Link #13
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I'd guess even if Kyubi did have a blood-contract with someone, they wouldnt be able to summon it in its current state. Its incorporeal at the moment, and sealed within Naruto. Its more likely that Naruto would appear before the summonner than the Kyubi would disappear from inside him. Besides that, I dont think anyone would have been able to control the Kyubi, its a bit too strong, and I'd guess it had its own idea's about what it wanted to do.
Old 2007-06-14, 15:15   Link #14
chord
Banned

Narutoe Theory: I know what happened!!!!

This is why Naruto was chosen who his parents were and how the fourth hokage did it.
First off let me explain who Narutos parents were, one was a Hyuga and the other was a Uchiha. The fox appeared the day Naruto was born because it was decreed in the village a long time ago that a Uchiha was not supposed to get involved with a Hyuga, or else there child would be blind. Because of the fact that Madara Uchiha was the son of a Uchiha demon and a Hyuga women, Madara Uchiha gave his soal to the fox to aquire power, thus the Sharingun.
The reason Naruto's chakra is special and is not poisoned by the Kyubbi's chakra is because of the fact that he is what Madara Uchiha was.
Madara Uchiha was one of the founders of the village a long with the 1st and 2nd hokage's.
The fourth Hokage new why the fox was there, he promised his trusted friend Naruto's mother that he would protect him, even if it meant his life.
He loved the Uchiaha women, but she didn't love him in the same way.
Anyway.
First thing the fourth Hokage did was create shadow clones, he created exactly 4.
one to get the baby, one to morph into the baby, one to do the fire rensegan, and one to tell the third Hokage to never let Naruto become a hokage, because the day he does is the day the fox will be unleashed.
He then summoned Gama, and the first shadow clone knocked off some hair that was needed for the sacrifice using the FR. He then took the hair and garbed him self with it. To protect him self from the blow of the chakra. He then took the baby and cut its rist, to help with the chakra flow. He also put the same seal on the baby, he either drew it on with the pencil that Sie uses to bring things to life. He then had the clone that was in charge of getting the baby, pick up the clone that morphed into an exact replica of the baby. To intise the fox, he offered the clone that was morphed to look like the baby to the fox. He then did the reaper seal.
Naruto is the incarnation of the Fox, the fourth hokage, and the reaper. Naruto is not the container for the fox he is the container for the reaper.
The clone that he sent to tell the third Hokage to never let Naruto become a hokage he explained that if he ever tried to use the Jutsu he would die unless Naruto was around, and he also said the jutsu might not work if Naruto is to far away.

As for Naruto dieing I think the movie will be about a dream that Naruto has, to show him what he must do to save the village. I think it will be a dream, because in the trailer it says this boys fate has already been seen. I think it will be a vision of what would happen to get him ready for it so that way he want die when the time comes for him to face the Akutski.
I think in the end the fox will be released to save the village, but Naruto want die from it I think he has another jutsu to learn, The Ultimate Jutsu, or the Defying Death Reaper Seal Jutsu.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 15:35   Link #15
^_Usagi_^
BaKa

U're serious? I'm asking just in case...

Quote:
one was a Hyuga and the other was a Uchiha.
he looks like neither or not even like a combination.

I'm 2 lazy to post on the other stuff now
^_Usagi_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 16:12   Link #16
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
This is why Naruto was chosen who his parents were and how the fourth hokage did it.
First off let me explain who Narutos parents were, one was a Hyuga and the other was a Uchiha. The fox appeared the day Naruto was born because it was decreed in the village a long time ago that a Uchiha was not supposed to get involved with a Hyuga, or else there child would be blind. Because of the fact that Madara Uchiha was the son of a Uchiha demon and a Hyuga women, Madara Uchiha gave his soal to the fox to aquire power, thus the Sharingun.
The reason Naruto's chakra is special and is not poisoned by the Kyubbi's chakra is because of the fact that he is what Madara Uchiha was.
Madara Uchiha was one of the founders of the village a long with the 1st and 2nd hokage's.
The fourth Hokage new why the fox was there, he promised his trusted friend Naruto's mother that he would protect him, even if it meant his life.
He loved the Uchiaha women, but she didn't love him in the same way.
Anyway.
First thing the fourth Hokage did was create shadow clones, he created exactly 4.
one to get the baby, one to morph into the baby, one to do the fire rensegan, and one to tell the third Hokage to never let Naruto become a hokage, because the day he does is the day the fox will be unleashed.
He then summoned Gama, and the first shadow clone knocked off some hair that was needed for the sacrifice using the FR. He then took the hair and garbed him self with it. To protect him self from the blow of the chakra. He then took the baby and cut its rist, to help with the chakra flow. He also put the same seal on the baby, he either drew it on with the pencil that Sie uses to bring things to life. He then had the clone that was in charge of getting the baby, pick up the clone that morphed into an exact replica of the baby. To intise the fox, he offered the clone that was morphed to look like the baby to the fox. He then did the reaper seal.
Naruto is the incarnation of the Fox, the fourth hokage, and the reaper. Naruto is not the container for the fox he is the container for the reaper.
The clone that he sent to tell the third Hokage to never let Naruto become a hokage he explained that if he ever tried to use the Jutsu he would die unless Naruto was around, and he also said the jutsu might not work if Naruto is to far away.

As for Naruto dieing I think the movie will be about a dream that Naruto has, to show him what he must do to save the village. I think it will be a dream, because in the trailer it says this boys fate has already been seen. I think it will be a vision of what would happen to get him ready for it so that way he want die when the time comes for him to face the Akutski.
I think in the end the fox will be released to save the village, but Naruto want die from it I think he has another jutsu to learn, The Ultimate Jutsu, or the Defying Death Reaper Seal Jutsu.
This guy is HIGH , there's no other explanation for this logic, tell me where do you get ure gear from ?
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 16:43   Link #17
Areguzanda
Ecchi!

what have you been smoking?

whatever it was time to throw it in the crapper.

that logic makes no sence at all.

better re-think what ever you were thinking. sry mate

Areguzanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 16:50   Link #18
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

~ chord

Get in touch with your weed provider,
Tell him he sent you crappy sh*t ~ Bye Bye
And take care, if you continue to smoke sh*t like that yo th one going bye-bye x_X

Oh and BTW,
..the movies ~
*whispers* ...the people that make em' don know sh*t about the story

Note To Mod -- Hey monir how about starting a [Anime-Only] Speculation & Theories for anime viewers thread so people can post this there without starting a new thread like this. Maybe you should sticky it up there 2 or 3 times as well.
Old 2007-06-14, 16:52   Link #19
Riku540

If you're talking about the Naruto Shippuuden movie thats coming up, that movie like all the others so far is a completely made up side story that has no relation to the true manga storyline whatsoever.

And...

Hyuuchiha Naruto... No.
Riku540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 17:21   Link #20
tkdtiger

Well this theory is way out there in left field, but it does bring up a good question on what would happen if a Hyuuga and a Uchiha had a child together. Will the child have abilities of both sharingan and byakugan or would one become the more dominant trait. As for title I'm guessing if the Hyuuga was a male and married a female Uchiha than the child would be considered a Hyuuga and if the Uchiha male married a Hyuuga female than the child would be a Uchiha.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote