AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight? Kakashi or Hiashi?
Kakashi 30 45.45%
Hiashi 26 39.39%
Not sure. 10 15.15%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-12, 00:10   Link #1
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Kakashi VS Hiashi (Hyuuga's leader): Who'd win 1v1?

I say Kakashi since he's supposed to be Konoha's strongest Jonin and a super genius. Plus, he'd make use of his knowledge of 1000+ justsus against Hiashi.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:13   Link #2
BrownRukus

i would go with Hiashi why cuz i don't like Kakashi

plus 1v1 threads are useless and this fight would never ever happen
Old 2004-09-12, 00:15   Link #3
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
i would go with Hiashi why cuz i don't like Kakashi

plus 1v1 threads are useless and this fight would never ever happen

Lol, sorry. I'm from chaos forums and we post a lot of 1v1 polls there.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:24   Link #4
Rin-chan

Send a message via AIM to Rin-chan Send a message via MSN to Rin-chan
pay no mind to BrownRukus , we animesukians are bitchslaped by the mods and admins daily so we are afriad of empty threads ( what i call them ) . anyway if they really would fight woundt this thread have no purpose . for me i think hia would win because he has hyuuga cool advance blood line going for him, but hia is a big mystery. they never say how strong he really his. they only show him fight for like 3 seconds.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:25   Link #5
HopelessLover

I don't care if the fight will never happen or not. But I voted for kakashi because if he has the baLLs to take on itachi then he might have the heart to take down Hiashi.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:29   Link #6
Rin-chan

Send a message via AIM to Rin-chan Send a message via MSN to Rin-chan
well his overconfidence did put kaka in a coma , so that could be a weakness to
Old 2004-09-12, 00:30   Link #7
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-chan
pay no mind to BrownRukus , we animesukians are bitchslaped by the mods and admins daily so we are afriad of empty threads ( what i call them ) . anyway if they really would fight woundt this thread have no purpose . for me i think hia would win because he has hyuuga cool advance blood line going for him, but hia is a big mystery. they never say how strong he really his. they only show him fight for like 3 seconds.
Ahahahaha, this place is so much better than chaos forums though (Wow, proper grammar is a rule! YES!).

And you're definately right about this thread being pointless if they did fight.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:32   Link #8
BrownRukus

lol, the only reason i said that cuz i started a Thread between Kakashi and Kabuto and got flamed.

And bout going against 1 on 1 against Itachi i would think Hiashi would go 1 v 1 and prolly do some damage since of his bloodline.

would be a cool matchup tho. the reason i dislike Kakashi is cuz ppl big him up so miuch which gets him overrated. But hes a cool character. and am not biased alot of characters get big up, like Kabuto vs Tsunade and Tsunade vs Orchi, oirchi would rape her but that is a diff topic
Old 2004-09-12, 00:33   Link #9
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
I don't care if the fight will never happen or not. But I voted for kakashi because if he has the baLLs to take on itachi then he might have the heart to take down Hiashi.
If I was Kakashi and I saw Itachi hurting my friends, I'd run my ass away and pray. Kakashi seriously has guts.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:35   Link #10
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bflip
If I was Kakashi and I saw Itachi hurting my friends, I'd run my ass away and pray. Kakashi seriously has guts.

lol. i would never do that, and in Naruto u fight till death protecting ur friends.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:44   Link #11
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Hmm, this would be a tough one. On one hand, if Hiashi hit Kakashi just once, Kakashi would most probably die. On the other hand, Kakashi with his sharingan could probably predict and avoid all attacks. On the other hand, the Hyuuga's perfect their bloodline, which is a bad matchup for the sharingan. On the other hand, Kakashi has the raikiri. On the other hand, Hiashi has the kaiten.

So, at the end of this 5 handed behemoth, we come down to, can the raikiri defeat the kaiten? Well, nobody really knows. I think it would, as
Spoiler:

but nobody really knows.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:49   Link #12
Hairydolphin

Send a message via AIM to Hairydolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genei Killua
Hmm, this would be a tough one. On one hand, if Hiashi hit Kakashi just once, Kakashi would most probably die. On the other hand, Kakashi with his sharingan could probably predict and avoid all attacks. On the other hand, the Hyuuga's perfect their bloodline, which is a bad matchup for the sharingan. On the other hand, Kakashi has the raikiri. On the other hand, Hiashi has the kaiten.

So, at the end of this 5 handed behemoth, we come down to, can the raikiri defeat the kaiten? Well, nobody really knows. I think it would, as
Spoiler:

but nobody really knows.
Spoiler:
Old 2004-09-12, 00:49   Link #13
BrownRukus

well, the only way Kakashi can see the movements if he can see him, but i think the speed is equal. The Hyuuga ppl can see 360 degrees so that's like have eyes around ur head. If he hits Kakashi once in that Chidori hand and breaks a vessel or something i think hes done.
Old 2004-09-12, 00:54   Link #14
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairydolphin
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

If Kakashi does Chidori and Hiashi did Kaiten, would be hard to hit him cuz of the radius it covers and hes spining and Hiashi counter with Hakke MUAHHA
Old 2004-09-12, 01:32   Link #15
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
I'd say Gai would come in and kick both their butts
Old 2004-09-12, 01:36   Link #16
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Another thing people have to realize is that kaiten is not like Gaara's sand. Gaara's sand was always there--but there's a limited number of times Hiashi can do the kaiten. So if Kakashi were to keep his distance and keep using jutsus, he could wear down Hiashi. Also, there's always the

Spoiler:

Which would probably be easy for the sharingan to pick up with its analytical abilities.
Old 2004-09-12, 01:42   Link #17
BrownRukus

lol, keep on doing Jutsu's he will lose Chakta also, and plus that Sharigan, always on. Fair Match IMO
Old 2004-09-12, 01:55   Link #18
neji-kun

Kakashi would get owned
Old 2004-09-12, 01:58   Link #19
UserName

Genei Killua that thing can be Neji specific...

But anyways. In this fight, Kakashi can't come within a 50 foot or maybe even meter readius unless he wants to get blasted away. 1 hit from Hiashi should be enough to finish Kakashi. But it might be hard getting a hit. But HIashi's Byakugan it would be hard for Kakashi to get a hit and also he would need to fight long range also, so i think HIashi will be able to dodge anything that is thrown athim...

It all comes down to who is faster or who has more stamina.

Not considering that I would say Hiashi. Well Hiashi has equal speed but superior Stamina so Hiashi would win this match.

And who knows what moves HIashi knows. And Hiashi may not necessarily be the strongest Hyuuga. His brother who was in the branch family was as strong and stronger than him in some areas.
Old 2004-09-12, 02:00   Link #20
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

I think Hiashi would win I don't think it would be a total blow out but I do think he would win.

He knows how to use the divine whirl ultamate defense which would be hard for kakashi to overcome. I think he would have some justsu that would allow him to get in some hits but every hit a hyuuga lands weakens the opponent substantially. I think Hiashi would win out in the end.
Closed Thread