4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.71%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.71%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-01-09, 17:39   Link #201
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

It dropped out of a wallet, how improbable is that?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 18:03   Link #202
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I really think the corner stone of this episode was the end. Lulu is really stuck between a rock and hard place. He never considered that the people HE has killed has families because they were unknown to him he didnt really care. But eventually things do hit home he now has to learn that he actions carry weight and that the death of Shirley's father someone very close to him is his fault. Im sure Lulu can be identify with the pain that she feeling having lost his mother is violent way. IMO yes Shirly did kiss Lulu shes was emotional instable and the person she loves was holding her it easy to see how it happened. I dont think Shirley's dad was soldier. She talked about how he had to go on business trips a lot he could have been contractor or something. From the preview the next episode it looks like Lulu has lost his nerve to be Zero. I hope this is not the case but if Shirley ever found out he was zero i think that would send her over the edge. another freakin KiraXFley scenario.

I love how C.C tried to justify and rationalize her jealousy it was so damn cute. but i do see a possible love interest there with both his personalties not just one. However i think that Karen might be fallen for zero not Lulu and then we have Shirley who has fallen for Lulu but hates Zero now. (Can we say Batman complex)
What makes matters worse is im pretty sure not all of these girls are going to make it too the end. Honestly i hope Shirley does not die i like her but C.C rules the school but then Karen is a kick ass pilot this sucks i dont want any of them die.

As for the scene with Nina i have gone back and watched it 5 times. There is no mistake she was diddling her self while look at Yuffies pictures. First the rocking back in forth and the sound of her clothes moving faster and faster. Next the screen shot from outside the window shows her throwing her head back like she just came like monsoon all over the floor then she feel over the table when she done.Then when Nunuley came in and her skirt was all ridden up and she had to fix it. So yea no mistake girl was gettin down
Old 2007-01-09, 18:24   Link #203
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It dropped out of a wallet, how improbable is that?
It fell out of the wallet of one specific victim's relative out of hundreds, and right into the hand of the one and only officer that was looking for it.
Unless some conscious effort on her part was involved - highly improbable, less than one percent. Destiny?
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 18:31   Link #204
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I really think the corner stone of this episode was the end. Lulu is really stuck between a rock and hard place. He never considered that the people HE has killed has families because they were unknown to him he didnt really care. But eventually things do hit home he now has to learn that he actions carry weight and that the death of Shirley's father someone very close to him is his fault. Im sure Lulu can be identify with the pain that she feeling having lost his mother is violent way. IMO yes Shirly did kiss Lulu shes was emotional instable and the person she loves was holding her it easy to see how it happened. I dont think Shirley's dad was soldier. She talked about how he had to go on business trips a lot he could have been contractor or something. From the preview the next episode it looks like Lulu has lost his nerve to be Zero. I hope this is not the case but if Shirley ever found out he was zero i think that would send her over the edge. another freakin KiraXFley scenario.
Never considered it my foot. He knew damn well he would be killing people with families. Some of them innocent. That allies of justice thing was just for PR purpose. He knows better than anyone what kind of price fighting carries. As Kirihara said, his is the path of carnage.

He's different from Suzaku who somehow thinks that his pretty uniform makes what he and the army do different from terrorism.

Lelouch's problem is that he's hit with the difference between the intellectual knowledge that there'd be collateral damage, and the more visceral one of having one of the victims' relative cry to him. But even so, there's no chance of him wanting to go back to being a living dead. He's certainly not going to chose Shirley's happiness over Nanally's.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 18:36   Link #205
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
You are assuming she was using her hands...

Oh well, if you are not corrupted enough to know the physical details of what Nina was doing, I certainly won't be the one to twist your mind further.
AHHHHH.. i get it now, she was using the corner of the table, without taking off her skirt, so thats why there was that shuffling sound.... but it still does not explain her eratic brain cell killing headbobbing maneuvers. It was very unrealistic and she didnt even grunt (wierd) let alone scream out.

I would have to say that is the first time a woman getting off has ever bothered me.. she was/is creepy, likes girls, and specifically likes Euphie who should be with Suzaku all teh way (two very shounen type characters in lorve how cute). She better not kiss or rape Euphie (who knows how crazy she is)

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 18:43   Link #206
GhOsTeDgE

Quote:
From the preview the next episode it looks like Lulu has lost his nerve to be Zero.
I've never really paid attention to previews, and I've learned to ignore the Geass previews entirely since they've given me the wrong impression one too many times. Besides, I don't think Lulu is that soft.

Even more disturbing about the Nina scene, the picture she was fapping to had kids in it.
GhOsTeDgE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 19:15   Link #207
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
AHHHHH.. i get it now, she was using the corner of the table, without taking off her skirt, so thats why there was that shuffling sound.... but it still does not explain her eratic brain cell killing headbobbing maneuvers. It was very unrealistic and she didnt even grunt (wierd) let alone scream out.
ive said this loads of times but ill say it again...do you really think that if the sounds were added in that this would get pass the censorship? its on the edge as it already is and adding the orgasmic grunts arent gonna help keep the innocent "innocent" ~ but knowing how this has been stated soo many time even the innocent is no longer innocent and nanaly certainally did her something as she asked nina if she was sick...god bless her pure soul

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 21:52   Link #208
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Never considered it my foot. He knew damn well he would be killing people with families. Some of them innocent. That allies of justice thing was just for PR purpose. He knows better than anyone what kind of price fighting carries. As Kirihara said, his is the path of carnage.

He's different from Suzaku who somehow thinks that his pretty uniform makes what he and the army do different from terrorism.

Lelouch's problem is that he's hit with the difference between the intellectual knowledge that there'd be collateral damage, and the more visceral one of having one of the victims' relative cry to him. But even so, there's no chance of him wanting to go back to being a living dead. He's certainly not going to chose Shirley's happiness over Nanally's.
The thought that the people hes killed had families never really crossed his mind. Im sure he knew yea everyone has a family. What im saying is its easy to dismiss something like that while thinking of the bigger picture. Like the means justify the ends. But when something hits close to home it forces you to think about it. If it would have been a random student who said Zero killed my dad Lulu most likely would have thought nothing of it in passing. But it was not a random person it was a close friend of his. What im saying is you never really thought his actions could hit close to home.

As for Suzaku I choose not think about him. He irritates me to know end that holier than thou idealism is blinded it sickens me. He and Lulu are doing pretty much the same thing they are just justifying it differently
Old 2007-01-09, 22:17   Link #209
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
The thought that the people hes killed had families never really crossed his mind. Im sure he knew yea everyone has a family. What im saying is its easy to dismiss something like that while thinking of the bigger picture. Like the means justify the ends. But when something hits close to home it forces you to think about it. If it would have been a random student who said Zero killed my dad Lulu most likely would have thought nothing of it in passing. But it was not a random person it was a close friend of his. What im saying is you never really thought his actions could hit close to home.
I'd agree with the thought never really crossing his mind. Lelouch is literally on a one-way track to his goals. It doesn't matter who he kills or uses and the consequences that follow, as long as they serve him well. He might pretty darn well know doing so would be leaving a family with one less member (or leaving the family with only one member), but it most probably doesn't weigh on him. It's only when he realises that his actions might actually have a shred of possibility in killing people related to those he is close to did the apparent confusion arise in him, as seen from the preview.

It doesn't matter much, though. As Ahn Minh said, Lelouch will never ditch anything else for his goals in the long run.

There's one thing I don't get much about the hype over Nina's actions. Sure, if you read the summaries, it seems as though CG might just pop our eyes out with something more shocking in the subsequent episodes, but when you watch it, it doesn't feel like anything much to really talk about.

I'm more interested in the pictures of those old farts on Zero's PC. Are they leaders or key figures of the underground organisations Kirihara and Lelouch were talking about, perhaps members of the six big families mentioned?

Speaking of which, despite being a LelouchxC.C supporter, I feel sorry for Shirley. Only having worries about a possible relationship between Kallen and Lulu and suddenly receiving news about her father's death. In any case, the kiss is certainly going to complicate matters quite a bit.

Just a small bit of detail I noticed, though probably mentioned before...The official talking about Eleven's economy just seemed like the typical Briton during their days of colonisation, with the stereotypical moustache and money-centric mindset. That was a nice addition.

Mysteries: Who the heck C.C's talking to (which might actually indicate more showings of relationships in the future, not just for her) and Sakuya (Is that her name?). Wonder what motives she has for helping out Zero.

Aside from that, Suzaku is the pure definition of self-righteousness here. The reason for this portrayal is that despite being a soldier, he retains ideals more suited for a pacifist or a idealistic politician. He doesn't understand the meaning of 'sacrifice', apparently. I guess this can be attributed to Shirley as well, since both of them don't understand the 'bigger picture' for the OoBK, especially when one has her father dead from the actions of them, and the other almost immediately looking for an excuse to blame and fight the OoBK as long as innocents were given as little as small cuts on their fingers, courtesy of the Knights. While it's all right to be suspicious of them because of how dubious they seem to a Britannian soldier, I just don't like his attitude and way of looking at things in a relatively cruel world.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 23:25   Link #210
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owaranai Destiny View Post
I'd agree with the thought never really crossing his mind. Lelouch is literally on a one-way track to his goals. It doesn't matter who he kills or uses and the consequences that follow, as long as they serve him well. He might pretty darn well know doing so would be leaving a family with one less member (or leaving the family with only one member), but it most probably doesn't weigh on him. It's only when he realises that his actions might actually have a shred of possibility in killing people related to those he is close to did the apparent confusion arise in him, as seen from the preview.

It doesn't matter much, though. As Ahn Minh said, Lelouch will never ditch anything else for his goals in the long run.

There's one thing I don't get much about the hype over Nina's actions. Sure, if you read the summaries, it seems as though CG might just pop our eyes out with something more shocking in the subsequent episodes, but when you watch it, it doesn't feel like anything much to really talk about.

I'm more interested in the pictures of those old farts on Zero's PC. Are they leaders or key figures of the underground organisations Kirihara and Lelouch were talking about, perhaps members of the six big families mentioned?

Speaking of which, despite being a LelouchxC.C supporter, I feel sorry for Shirley. Only having worries about a possible relationship between Kallen and Lulu and suddenly receiving news about her father's death. In any case, the kiss is certainly going to complicate matters quite a bit.

Just a small bit of detail I noticed, though probably mentioned before...The official talking about Eleven's economy just seemed like the typical Briton during their days of colonisation, with the stereotypical moustache and money-centric mindset. That was a nice addition.

Mysteries: Who the heck C.C's talking to (which might actually indicate more showings of relationships in the future, not just for her) and Sakuya (Is that her name?). Wonder what motives she has for helping out Zero.

Aside from that, Suzaku is the pure definition of self-righteousness here. The reason for this portrayal is that despite being a soldier, he retains ideals more suited for a pacifist or a idealistic politician. He doesn't understand the meaning of 'sacrifice', apparently. I guess this can be attributed to Shirley as well, since both of them don't understand the 'bigger picture' for the OoBK, especially when one has her father dead from the actions of them, and the other almost immediately looking for an excuse to blame and fight the OoBK as long as innocents were given as little as small cuts on their fingers, courtesy of the Knights. While it's all right to be suspicious of them because of how dubious they seem to a Britannian soldier, I just don't like his attitude and way of looking at things in a relatively cruel world.
I totally agree with you about Suzaku he does not understand the meaning of sacrifice. His ideals are not suited for a soldier just because one can fight doesnt mean they should. If Suzaku were a politician i could identify with his ideals more but on the battlefield i feel hes a waste of space. If he wants to change the general publics minds and try to make a new world hes not going to be able to do it fighting on the battlefield in knightmare frame. At this point hes just setting him self up to fail. Even after he saved Corniella hes still looked down upon as an 11. The only hope he has right now is get to Yuffie to agree with his ideals and use her political power to help him achieve his goals. Yuffie will be to Suzaku as C.C. is to Lulu. I also being a huge C.C.XLulu supporter i really want to know more about her past. I like Shirley shes a great character but in my mind shes not the best choice for Lulu.

I dont care what anyone says Nina is freakin creepy i hope she doesnt try to defile the innocent Yuffie.
Old 2007-01-09, 23:46   Link #211
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Better not give Nina a flute anytime soon then -_-

And I thought Sakuya was intr in Zero cause he did save her brother, Suzaku, didn't he?

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 00:21   Link #212
FSNxPhantom
ZOMG!!! HEAVEN'S FEEL FTW

Send a message via AIM to FSNxPhantom
I would be surprised if Sakuya already knew Lulu is Zero from the start and reason for telling the group of old people to have hope in Zero. I mean, she became interested in the Zero after the Suzaku/Orange incident and was the one that sent them the Guren Mk. II, so it might be true.
FSNxPhantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 01:03   Link #213
yondy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSNxPhantom View Post
I would be surprised if Sakuya already knew Lulu is Zero from the start and reason for telling the group of old people to have hope in Zero. I mean, she became interested in the Zero after the Suzaku/Orange incident and was the one that sent them the Guren Mk. II, so it might be true.
same here. what kind of idiot will save someone like suzaku whose known to be an eleven traitor other than a relative or a friend? she might also have known that lulu wants to destroy britannia when they were kids.
yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 05:06   Link #214
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Suzaku was stealing all the glory,it was lelouch who killed Clovis.He couldn't let the population believe it was someone else,by saving Suzaku he was revealing himself to the pubic and was showing that the purist were a bunch of liars.

Of course,Lelouch probably didn't thought too much about the consequences at the time but it's the result.Anybody in Zero's place would be annoyed by the situation.You kill a member of a the royal family and the Authorities try to hide it.So Sakuya has no reason to belive there's a connection between Suzaku and Zero.
Old 2007-01-10, 16:13   Link #215
Nainara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Eirikr View Post
Awesome episode, downloading the RAW now. Can't with for it to finish

Foor the good record I don't think Jeremiah is dead.
Spoiler:
Since he appears on "The Dead List" that Cornelia brings up during the meeting, I would presume that Jeremiah is finally out of the picture. As you will recall, they were doing visual identifications of the dead. RIP Orange-kun.
Nainara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 17:02   Link #216
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I don't think that "Dead List" means anything. There are times when people become listed as KIA instead of MIA in the military even when their body/ID is never recovered. He is only presumed dead.

Besides, scenes like Jeremiah collapsing in front of a van packed with those scientists or Nina's infatuation with Euphemia aren't just random things. Critical plot elements are being formed.

Anyway, I think Jeremiah's "death" is the best thing that could've happened to him. Now he's free to pursue Zero all he wants.
Old 2007-01-10, 17:05   Link #217
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nainara View Post
Since he appears on "The Dead List" that Cornelia brings up during the meeting, I would presume that Jeremiah is finally out of the picture. As you will recall, they were doing visual identifications of the dead. RIP Orange-kun.
You are probably the only person to think so, Nainara ; The landslide buried many people, and there would always be bodies that would never be found. Further, we are talking about an empire which always seems to keep secrets between political factions, so don't always believe in the "official" death count. Remember, "officially" Suzaku killed Clovis.
Old 2007-01-10, 23:06   Link #218
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well interesting episode. I'm not willing to jump on Shirley or turn her into Fllay right now. While her kissking Lulu was a bit of an eye opener I can understand it. With her dad getting killed she turned to a person she cared about for support. With Fllay it was a calculated decision to use Kira for her own twisted revenge. Don't think Shirley is planning on using Lulu to kill Zero or something. Don't think they will end up together but it's interesting for the plot.

Looking forward to see how Lulu deals with this recent development. Of course he knew that people would die from his actions but when it hit this close to home I wouldn't be surprised if he was shaken. There is no way he can go back. Even if he stopped being Zero that wouldn't make Shirley happy since her Dad is still dead. He'll stay the course, but if he'll be taking more care of who gets hurt on his path for revenge.

Nina....yeah that was strange. I mean thanks we get that she is obsessed. Now with all the attention she's been getting I wonder if they are planning on actually having her play a major role in the plot somewhere. For some reason I fear for Euphie. Let's just hope nothing bad happens there.

Honestly I want to like Suzaku. He's a good guy, but has the flaws of being pretty nieve and an idealist while also being a soldier. Hopefully they are going to reach a point where he hits the barrier of idealism and reality. We've already seen from the conversation at the clean up that his mind is shaken from what happened. Fighting Kallen again might be a real problem for him. I don't know how exactly things will turn out, just want him to deal with the reality.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-10, 23:51   Link #219
Warrior00

Can someone give me some details about lulu's mother because I don't know if she's japanese or she's a britanian. Can someone explain this to me plz, he's says he not japanese but is he half and just says he isn't. Someone plz explain?!!
Warrior00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-11, 00:04   Link #220
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

He is pure Britanian ...
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote