Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-04-22, 14:37   Link #23061
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
After the fleija disaster, she decided to drop everything because the choice was, stop or become a scientist without soul like Lloyd.

Then Lelouch "kidnapped" her for to build the fleija eraser.

At last she say she must restart from the beginning to understand her right way.

And now, in that drama picture, she still a scientist together with lloyd and cecille...

There's enough contradiction on that, yes, some women are moody, but...whoa.
... no. Just, no. Nina was never depicted to give up on science. Throughout the time-skip between Charles' destruction and Lelouch's coronation, Nina spent her time working on the F.L.E.I.J.A. Eliminator in secret. That's neither giving up on science or becoming apathetic like Lloyd tends to be socially.
Old 2010-04-22, 14:39   Link #23062
kaizerster
Banned

When did the Kallen thread become the Nina thread, beats me. Can you please take that convo about Nina somewhere else?

/and yes, Nina never gave up science.
kaizerster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 14:43   Link #23063
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
For all we know, Kallen's desire in life now is to eternally hunt down C.C. with the Guren SEITEN and smash through walls solely to interrupt moments she might be having.

I'd pay to see something like that.

...*Didn't get the stream which lead us to that post*

Ah whatever. Since R2 was full of Kallen being interrupted during her intimate moments with Lelouch, I guess it's only fair asking for the reverse.

But Kallen took her revenge already so it's just fine :')
Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-22, 14:44   Link #23064
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
given that Lelouch gave Kallen the guren, i don't think he would mind her still piloting it

if its as a test pilot during peacetime, then why would he mind her doing something she clearly enjoys doing, and getting paid for it for once

and if its as a combat pilot during wartime... then clearly Lelouch wasn't as smart as he thought he was
in which case, he can't complain about her using the machine he gave her in order to protect what's important to her
Old 2010-04-22, 14:46   Link #23065
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
given that Lelouch gave Kallen the guren, i don't think he would mind her still piloting it

if its as a test pilot during peacetime, then why would he mind her doing something she clearly enjoys doing, and getting paid for it for once

and if its as a combat pilot during wartime... then clearly Lelouch wasn't as smart as he thought he was
in which case, he can't complain about her using the machine he gave her in order to protect what's important to her
I'm sure he won't mind.

He fell for Kallen the pilot as well, who would mind Kallen being all hot and cute in her deciver suit ? Certainly not Lelouch (come on, we all know she was sexy when beating the crap out of everyone), let him enjoy the view from his seat in heaven.
Old 2010-04-22, 19:04   Link #23066
Knightrunner

Does anybody know where to watch the picture drama translated in enlish?
Old 2010-04-22, 19:08   Link #23067
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightrunner View Post
Does anybody know where to watch the picture drama translated in enlish?
Are you referring to the new Picture Drama? If so, it's released on DVD and BD today so it has not been translated/released yet.
Old 2010-04-22, 19:12   Link #23068
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
Are you referring to the new Picture Drama? If so, it's released on DVD and BD today so it has not been translated/released yet.
Yea I was referring to the new Picture Drama? Thanks. but if anybody know a good site to get the other picture dramas that would be great too.

Seems like Kallen is reading again.
Old 2010-04-22, 19:17   Link #23069
Meatrose
Antihero

Check your inbox Knightrunner.
Old 2010-04-23, 10:06   Link #23070
yvj
U Mad?

What's with all this inbox checking?

Is there Pron being passed around? Because that would be wrong.......I'll need to inspect this smut to confirm that it is indeed filth designed to degenerate our moral fortitude.

Oh and I confess there was this one brief period of time where I thought Kallen wasn't awesome, then I woke up. After that I pledged to keep away from reality altering substances.
Old 2010-04-23, 13:30   Link #23071
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Is it possible to deny Kallen is awesome though ?
Unless you are a Suzaku fanboy or a C.C. fanboy, I don't think it's possible.

Th girl pwned everyone hard and almost did get her guy.
In my world, that's what a winner is made of. Success.
Old 2010-04-23, 13:42   Link #23072
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Is it possible to deny Kallen is awesome though ?
Unless you are a Suzaku fanboy or a C.C. fanboy, I don't think it's possible.

Th girl pwned everyone hard and almost did get her guy.
In my world, that's what a winner is made of. Success.
Or a Shirley fanboy
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 14:07   Link #23073
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Or a Shirley fanboy
I have better memories of most of Shirley fans that I have of Crazy Suza or C.C.s fanboys/Kallen's haterz actually.
The latter being batshit Kallen bashers, while the former are USUALLY pretty correct.

I'm thankful to AS for that.

It's kinda lame actually, cause while I really like C.C. and like enough Suzaku, fanboys stopped me from enjoying them more than once. Now I'm just avoiding their fandom. Since I never had this problem with Shirley, I guess it's fine.
Old 2010-04-23, 14:11   Link #23074
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I have better memories of most of Shirley fans that I have of Crazy Suza or C.C.s fanboys/Kallen's haterz actually.
The latter being batshit Kallen bashers, while the former are USUALLY pretty correct.

I'm thankful to AS for that.

It's kinda lame actually, cause while I really like C.C. and like enough Suzaku, fanboys stopped me from enjoying them more than once. Now I'm just avoiding their fandom. Since I never had this problem with Shirley, I guess it's fine.
Hmm, interesting. Well, I wouldn't know since I usually don't venture outside the AS forums (as far as CG material anyway). But I'm glad to hear your position on Shirley and Shirley fans, especially after everything I've done on this forum
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 14:20   Link #23075
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Hmm, interesting. Well, I wouldn't know since I usually don't venture outside the AS forums (as far as CG material anyway). But I'm glad to hear your position on Shirley and Shirley fans, especially after everything I've done on this forum
Hard to believe there is worse ? Come on, even you, in your trolling mode, are an amateur compared to what I saw in the past.
But...you really don't wanna reach their level. Believe me, you don't.

I've noticed that Shirley's fans and Kallen's fans are usually getting along apretty well. Don't know about C.C.'s and Shirley's fans relationship, but the problem really is between yaoi girls/C.C;'s fans, and Kallen's fans. And since Yaoi fans are often C.C.'s fans as well (yeah cause Lelouch is the problem and they just don't see C.C. as a threat for the buttsex) it's the whole world against Kallen's fans.

Wanna create an union between Shirley and Kallen ?
Though I guess it must be nice being a Shirley's fans, she is usually left alone. Maybe too much actually (aka, even in promo she is forgotten...).

All of this reminds me of the awesome war against the three great factions :')
Need to find the awesome summaries which were written of our war by I don't remember who.
Old 2010-04-23, 14:33   Link #23076
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
I've noticed that Shirley's fans and Kallen's fans are usually getting along apretty well. Don't know about C.C.'s and Shirley's fans relationship, but the problem really is between yaoi girls/C.C;'s fans, and Kallen's fans. And since Yaoi fans are often C.C.'s fans as well (yeah cause Lelouch is the problem and they just don't see C.C. as a threat for the buttsex) it's the whole world against Kallen's fans.
You know, I think there really aren't all that many yaoi fans who hate Kallen. It's just that those who do stand out most in forums and the like - though even there, I hardly encounter them for some reason. I know a (male) yaoi fan who really doesn't like C.C., though. xD

There's plenty of yaoi fic that happily pats Kallen on the back. What astounds me is the Euphie hate I've stumbled upon recently - I mean, yeah, she's a 'threat', I suppose, but she's Euphie. Anyway, I'll be cheering for the Kallen/Shirley union - unions are good!
Old 2010-04-23, 14:41   Link #23077
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
You know, I think there really aren't all that many yaoi fans who hate Kallen. It's just that those who do stand out most in forums and the like - though even there, I hardly encounter them for some reason. I know a (male) yaoi fan who really doesn't like C.C., though. xD

There's plenty of yaoi fic that happily pats Kallen on the back. What astounds me is the Euphie hate I've stumbled upon recently - I mean, yeah, she's a 'threat', I suppose, but she's Euphie. Anyway, I'll be cheering for the Kallen/Shirley union - unions are good!
Well, you know what it is, the quiet majority and the louder minority (and the very existence of the Kallen fandom is the exception asserting the rule :'P).

Anyway, sorry for the off topic But Euphie's hate ? O_o
I never saw any kind of Euphie hate, I didn't even know it existed >_< Where did you find that ?
I guess it can work for SuzaLulu lovers (but hy, the girl is dead, fanfic can work even with Euphie being Euphie) but still, don't get how it is even possible. I saw Shirley's hate, Kallen's hate, Suzaku's hate, Lelouch's hate, C.C.'s hate, but Euphie ? Never.
Old 2010-04-23, 14:53   Link #23078
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Anyway, sorry for the off topic But Euphie's hate ? O_o
That's what I thought, too. xD

Quote:
I never saw any kind of Euphie hate, I didn't even know it existed >_< Where did you find that ?
I guess it can work for SuzaLulu lovers (but hy, the girl is dead, fanfic can work even with Euphie being Euphie) but still, don't get how it is even possible. I saw Shirley's hate, Kallen's hate, Suzaku's hate, Lelouch's hate, C.C.'s hate, but Euphie ? Never.
Found it in several fanfics. *shudders*
Basically, Euphie was being a terrible human being, and the OOC warning usually came at the end of these fics. They went something like, "I hate her, so she's like this in my story". And yeah, it was mostly Lelouch and Suzaku stuff, though I'm not sure if it was actual slash in all cases.
Oh, and there was that one person outside of fic who claimed Euphie was a detestable Mary Sue who had never known true hardship - but I can live with that. It's just when these things jump me in fanwork that I can't help but raise a brow or two.
Old 2010-04-23, 15:22   Link #23079
DarkLordOfkichiku

Thumbs down

I guess C.C. and Kallen fans are in essence like this :

Spoiler for Big pic:

Translation:
C.C.: Lelouch is my slave! You little girl!
Kallen: Lelouch is mine! You old hag!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 17:13   Link #23080
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

People can hate whoever they want, whenever they want... They just need a rational reason. Though I can't bring myself to hate some characters (i.e: Xingke. The guy is way too loyal and skilled for me to hate him... Even though a certain instance made me hate him at one point.)

The same goes for Kallen. Just can't hate... Though I've read fanfiction where she dies quite gruesomely (because the authors hate her) and C.C./OC is hooked up with Lelouch. Let me say this: No chance in hell

But to each their own, I guess... I'll remain a Kallen fanboy and a supporter of the great dynasty of Kalulu. Lol...

Though I'm not surprised people hate Euphemia, she is rather naive - but so is Shirley. But I can't hate neither, because they are so.. well.. peacefully innocent. xD if I'm making any sense.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote