AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-26, 04:11   Link #41
Shrimpusmaximus

Nah man still be the golden flash, its the hair man. Of course there would also have to be something to prevent naruto from being an idiot and wasting all the chances it got him. Problem is that the warp step isn't realy naruto style, no?
Shrimpusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 06:31   Link #42
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Im gonna get shot, stabbed, beaten, strangled if i say this...

... Instant Translocation Anybody?
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 06:36   Link #43
CaSe-
胸のひねること

After reading this chapter, the Yondaime coolness metre has gone way off the scales.
CaSe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 06:58   Link #44
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
After reading this chapter, the Yondaime coolness metre has gone way off the scales.
Yeah Yondaime is Cool!!
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 07:03   Link #45
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
Im gonna get shot, stabbed, beaten, strangled if i say this...

... Instant Translocation Anybody?
If someone says "DBZ" in this thread I promise to hunt you down
Old 2004-11-26, 07:12   Link #46
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

it does seem like it, however lame it may be. it would also be the perfect solution against the sharingan (even more so then Kyuubi).
naruto the Red Flash
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 08:18   Link #47
|Dragon|

yeah, yondaime is so cool
I dont mind this taking 10chp, this is starting to look very interesting too
|Dragon| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 08:44   Link #48
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Am I the only one that doesnt like him?
He's just so.. ordinary... not special at all in my eyes.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 09:02   Link #49
DwArD
mAnIaC

That sounded way toooooo much like DBZ. Oops...you're not gonna hunt me down are u AkatsukisApprentice? Really, we can't blame that. Kishimoto is once a DBZ fan, so I wouldn't be surprised if he used some of those ideas. However, I find that using the teleporation stuff or wadever seems more realistic for Ninjas, cos Super Saiyans don't exist at all. Well, Naruto seems stupid enough to me. He's not the sort that will wait silently and creep behind its opponents. He'll prefer to do some good old man to man fight. Instead of using that move to his advantage, he might use it to appear right in front of his enemy and demand a fight or something. One thing Naruto just gotta learn. You cannot solve anything by simply fighting with brute force
Old 2004-11-26, 09:52   Link #50
king1980

Lightbulb Possible plot twist?

Hatake Sakumo-san did not end his own life but rather was killed by an Uchiha clan member, who wanted to gain a Mangekyou Sharingan (MS)?

I have only come to this conclusion as we have only ever heard of one other character, Uchiha Shisui, which had allegedly committed suicide. Which we now know is how Itachi obtained his MS.

Mind you, I accept that there are holes in my theory but the picture of Kakashi standing over his Father’s body reminded me of how Sasuke was standing over the bodies of his parents.

p.s. with regards to my previous post
Spoiler:

(Thank you socomberetta for your help)
Zamme I don't know what you are smoking, but just remember one rule puff puff give pass! puff puff pass!

Last edited by king1980; 2004-11-26 at 14:20.
king1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 09:54   Link #51
Virus
ウイルス

Send a message via AIM to Virus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
That sounded way toooooo much like DBZ. Oops...you're not gonna hunt me down are u AkatsukisApprentice? Really, we can't blame that. Kishimoto is once a DBZ fan, so I wouldn't be surprised if he used some of those ideas. However, I find that using the teleporation stuff or wadever seems more realistic for Ninjas, cos Super Saiyans don't exist at all. Well, Naruto seems stupid enough to me. He's not the sort that will wait silently and creep behind its opponents. He'll prefer to do some good old man to man fight. Instead of using that move to his advantage, he might use it to appear right in front of his enemy and demand a fight or something. One thing Naruto just gotta learn. You cannot solve anything by simply fighting with brute force
Sorry couldn't resist . Naruto has always reminded me of child Goku though, back when they didn't power up for ages, and actually did hand to hand fighting.

Last edited by Virus; 2004-11-26 at 10:33.
Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 10:16   Link #52
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD

Well fine....as long as they dont start shooting off energy balls from a distance at each other and looking constipated for 5 mins at a time...then im okay with it

*your safe for the moment DwArD *
Old 2004-11-26, 12:51   Link #53
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
King1980, I'm pretty sre thats bogus info. Anyhow, chapter was damn cool. Yondaime is awesome. Next chapter should be good. Also, it would be pretty cool if we learned a bit more about Kakashi's dad.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 13:12   Link #54
Anthriel
天使

Frankly, I don't see a difference between this "instant movement" jutsu and superior speed. The effect is pretty much the same. I don't know why this jutsu had to be introduced.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 13:31   Link #55
ChronoReverse

Who knows.

I guess the difference is that with superior speed, there's always someone faster. Maybe with this, there isn't any "faster".

It doesn't seem like there's even a startup, transmission, or re-appearance delay for this jutsu. Even stranger, the 4th didn't seem to do a seal. (Maybe it really is speed and he's just so supremely fast that people thought it's a jutsu?)
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 13:58   Link #56
wb_hicks

after i relooked at it the jutsu is like a two part process of mark and transport. he marked the stone nins foot. that most of allowed him to know his location even tho he brought kakashi back and he went in hiding.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 14:08   Link #57
evilryu
Elite Member

It would appear he "teleports" rather than runs at super sonic speed, I mean it looked like he was a good few hundred yards from kakashi yet he managed to accurately get between kakashi noob and stone ninja san and then bring him back without breaking a sweat.

And for the person who said hes dull and plain - well I prefer it that way, he owns it up, became yondaime hokage yet doesnt (appear to anyway) have bloodlimit or special powers. Yondaime for the win.
evilryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 14:13   Link #58
neji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by king1980
Hatake Sakumo-san did not end his own life but rather was killed by an Uchiha clan member, who wanted to gain a Mangekyou Sharingan (MS)?

I have only come to this conclusion as we have only ever heard of one other character, Uchiha Shisui, which had allegedly committed suicide. Which we now know is how Itachi obtained his MS.

Mind you, I accept that there are holes in my theory but the picture of Kakashi standing over his Father’s body reminded me of how Sasuke was standing over the bodies of his parents.

p.s. with regards to my previous post
Spoiler:

(Thank you socomberetta for your help)

Zamme I don't know what you are smoking, but just remember one rule puff puff give dude! puff puff give!

its puff puff pass homie
neji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 15:26   Link #59
gamabunta sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthriel
Frankly, I don't see a difference between this "instant movement" jutsu and superior speed. The effect is pretty much the same. I don't know why this jutsu had to be introduced.
u need chakra to use this jutsu( and get an instant mouvment),but u need a physical training to use a superior speed.
gamabunta sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 19:07   Link #60
ImWeaseL
S-Class Missing Nin

The move is also perfect to go with the '1000 years of pain', don't you think?
Now we know why its konoha's ancient taijutsu supreme technique.
ImWeaseL is offline   Reply With Quote