AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-08, 05:18   Link #5321
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I think it was Yabuki's mistake to add Saki to the harem since she loves Zastin,
It's not too hard to fix this, if the author wants to. Someone needs to bug him enough so he starts thinking this way.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 10:59   Link #5322
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Has anybody been able to get the pencil drawing of Tearju from volume 6? The raws I've come across are missing that page for some reason. It's also missing the Mikan panties chapters so I think it's incomplete.
Old 2013-01-08, 11:23   Link #5323
Xagzan

When did Saki get added to the harem? The interview with Yabuki said she would not be, and that was the last I heard of it.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 11:56   Link #5324
zibi88

well momo might not know that saki is interested in zastin... but rin might be candidate... since when saki gets together with a boyfriend she might lose her bodyguard status so she will have more free time for her own life...

and besides when rin talked with mikan...and she remembered rito groping her and squeezing she was "blushing" so it did had an impact on her...but she is kinda like kotegawa a tsun... she acts really cool and tough but inside she is really nice and wants some normal stuff to happen to her just like other girls have...

I guess if Rin saw ritos carying side without any echii stuff happen in meantime she could start to see him in a different light.... like why not make her see rito holding a sleeping celine in his arms (or him taking care of her or playing with her)

or make rito save her from fall while using his own body as suppression... only to see that rito isnt realyl ecchi but others couse those situation on him

but still I wonder if anyone remembers how rito was at the very beggining... unable to even talk to a girl... now he builds a harem... this is really a progress
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 12:51   Link #5325
Shadow5YA

Saki was never a part of the harem.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 14:14   Link #5326
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Has anybody been able to get the pencil drawing of Tearju from volume 6? The raws I've come across are missing that page for some reason. It's also missing the Mikan panties chapters so I think it's incomplete.
My copy of volume 6 should be arriving soon, so if a better version isn't uploaded by then I'll scan it and send it to you via PM.
Old 2013-01-08, 20:41   Link #5327
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^PM me that image too
Old 2013-01-09, 12:28   Link #5328
Zoofranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
When did Saki get added to the harem? The interview with Yabuki said she would not be, and that was the last I heard of it.
Could you please give a link to that interview? I'm really interested.

Saki was supposed to be in the harem since she appeared in that mental picture that Momo had, where Rito was in a "throne" among almost all the girls in the series.

There was a time when Rito helped Saki showing her his kindness. When Saki's father wanted to move to America Lala and him encouraged her to face him and tell him she wanted to stay in Japan with Aya and Rin. But most of this was made by Lala and Saki didn't have a second thought about it later.

So if Momo really wants to include Saki in the harem she will face a big challenge there.
Zoofranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 18:44   Link #5329
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Well if they give Zastin a new love interest that would be a factor to add her in Rito's harem. Dunno if Yabuki would focus on secondary characters more in later chapters.
Old 2013-01-09, 19:05   Link #5330
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Yea I don't see saki being in the harem then again there's a lot of girls I see not getting into the harem such as Mikan(sister), Aya, Kyouko, and Mio.
Old 2013-01-09, 20:21   Link #5331
sky black swordman

^ Well aside from Saki and Mikan, there really hasn't been much or no interaction between Rito and Aya, Kyouko, and Mio.
kyouko did however, say she was ok with being seen naked by him once and thought he was cute too. But she is a Run supporter, so the chances of her going after Rito or even joining the Harem are slim to none.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2013-01-10 at 05:12.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 21:19   Link #5332
Zoofranz

So Saki's case is uncertain, but leaving that aside there are clear obstacles in the harem: (Sorry if I'm repeting something said before, I haven't had time to read the previous pages yet):

- Yui: "If you promise not to do ecchi things to other girls...". That being said, and having in mind her strict moral, it's clear that she would not accept the idea of the harem at least the way things are now.

- Run. She hates Lala and would never accept the idea of sharing Rito with her.

- Nana. She's falling in love with Rito, but the previous chapter showed that she doesn't agree with the idea of a harem even though she is a Devilukean.
Old 2013-01-09, 21:44   Link #5333
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@sky agreed with everything lol

@zoofranz when did Run ever state that she hated lala? i thought she said she was a little jealous of lala since lala gets to spend every minute with rito but not that she hates her after all theyre childhood friends. Yui i think will need some persuading. and nana i could care less about i dont think she'll join either with her tsundere attitude towards rito but looks like momo is pressing the issue there.
Old 2013-01-09, 21:58   Link #5334
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Well, the thing with the Harem Project is that it's Momo's way of being Rito's lover even if she isn't the first or second choice. She loves Rito so much that she doesn't care if she's just a mistress because she knows that the other option is she doesn't get Rito at all.

Momo just has to make everyone love Rito to the point that they can't think about not being with him, even if they're not his first choice. This is probably doable with Nana and Run, and a bit more difficult for Yui, but not impossible.
Old 2013-01-09, 22:43   Link #5335
Zoofranz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
@zoofranz when did Run ever state that she hated lala? i thought she said she was a little jealous of lala since lala gets to spend every minute with rito but not that she hates her after all theyre childhood friends. Yui i think will need some persuading. and nana i could care less about i dont think she'll join either with her tsundere attitude towards rito but looks like momo is pressing the issue there.
Well, Run bought some artifacts from outter space just to use them against Lala. However, I just remembered that the last one was the skunk, and in that chapter Lala saved Run, which made her forgive Lala at some point.

What Nanaya says about the harem plan is right though. Having the skunk chapter I mentioned in mind, it could be doable in Run's case too, but not easy at all.
Old 2013-01-10, 03:04   Link #5336
zibi88

I guess Run never throught about harem option... so if she can get a hold of rito...or not have him at all... she would accept the harem option... maybe she would even drag in Kyoko so she would have a closest best friend next to her all the time at ritos side...

we forget that Run like Lala are royalty on their planets... so at runs planet harem option might exist too... and since she loves rito so much she is a given in the plan

as for momo...well she wants to get more girls in the harem so she could feel more secure in there... tha she isnt the 5th wheel there.... like rito will have lala and haruna so rito might not pay attention to momo at all as she is the youngest... so if there are more girls she can just exist in between them all and it wouldnt matter if she is younger from them or not... she is scared and unsure about herself... if she pushes too much foward rito might backoff and she would be left heartbroken...if she stays too much back rito might drop the idea at all and her feelings would never get to him...

so she must keep it in ballance...till rito himself admits that he does like momo...so it would secure momos worries a bit and she could get a little more foward to express her own feelings and why she wanted to start the plan in the fitst place.... but if he admits that he likes momo too... she might drop the concept and focus on her own feelings and relantionship as itwould be a sign that rito is ok with her now
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 03:18   Link #5337
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
and nana i could care less about i dont think she'll join either with her tsundere attitude towards rito but looks like momo is pressing the issue there.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Nana needs more love Tough I don't want her to join the harem either, I'd rather have her stick with Mea
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-10, 10:12   Link #5338
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoofranz View Post
So Saki's case is uncertain, but leaving that aside there are clear obstacles in the harem: (Sorry if I'm repeting something said before, I haven't had time to read the previous pages yet):

- Yui: "If you promise not to do ecchi things to other girls...". That being said, and having in mind her strict moral, it's clear that she would not accept the idea of the harem at least the way things are now.

- Run. She hates Lala and would never accept the idea of sharing Rito with her.

- Nana. She's falling in love with Rito, but the previous chapter showed that she doesn't agree with the idea of a harem even though she is a Devilukean.
Don't forget Mikan. Momo has to make her accept the idea of a harem AND incest. It won't be so easy. Mikan has also been growing more and more suspicious of Momo. I'm not sure she'd react well if she found out the truth.
Old 2013-01-10, 10:31   Link #5339
Zoofranz

^ You're right. In fact, the current ideal of Mikan would be Rito to marry Lala, so her reaction if she found out about the plan wouldn't be possitive IMO. She even dislikes two of the girls included in Momo's plan: Momo herself, and Run, as I remember her dissaproving the way Run was always on top of Rito when she was present.
Old 2013-01-10, 23:08   Link #5340
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

ok i say lets steer clear of the whole incest thing...

btw i agree with everything @zibi said

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen