AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-06-13, 04:23   Link #3501
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

It's far too soon for the final boss. They're still in their second year. I assume the manga will end with the graduation.
Old 2014-06-13, 04:43   Link #3502
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I understand how you feel, since it's noticeable that you're growing bitter of how things turned out.

Besides, there are other similarly overpowered characters like Yui in other series too who suddenly becomes popular in a short period of time. I did pointed out Tatenashi from IS as one of the examples.

I was annoyed when one of my friends detested Yui of not knowing her place as a side character with contempt, which doesn't matter at all when she has the most clarity. And yet he detest it. >__>

Come on, I'm not taking the shipping war seriously. But it's annoying for someone to simply detest and underestimate a character with lack of respect as if he knows every jack shits about harem genre. >__>
Actually i'm not bitter this was a praising of Yui. In truth i'm amused by this chapter. I'm looking forward to how it plays out whatever the result may be.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 05:22   Link #3503
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I'm sure the girls are going to interfere and stay overnight in Raku's place to prevent something bad happening... at least Marika won't let that happen

anyway... the harem war is starting.... Onodera also won't let this go... meanwhile, Chitoge was still confused
Yui-nee is a dangerous opponent after all.... (seems like Yui-nee also give a hint about the "key girl")
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 05:29   Link #3504
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I'm sure the girls are going to interfere and stay overnight in Raku's place to prevent something bad happening... at least Marika won't let that happen
anyway... the harem war is starting.... Onodera also won't let this go... meanwhile, Chitoge was still confused
Yui-nee is a dangerous opponent after all.... (seems like Yui-nee also give a hint about the "key girl")
With the police presence... things may get worse... Such war would burn his house down
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 06:10   Link #3505
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

I so hope for a war at the end of the series.

Like in the one shot. Raku standing on top of a car through a rain of bullets coming at him to get Chitoge for their promise. That would be nice.

Don't you think this would be the best ?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I'm still not a fan of the "first girl". But I prefer Chitoge over the others girls of the promise, and Raku's so badass here.
Old 2014-06-13, 06:37   Link #3506
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
I so hope for a war at the end of the series.

Like in the one shot. Raku standing on top of a car through a rain of bullets coming at him to get Chitoge for their promise. That would be nice.

Don't you think this would be the best ?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I'm still not a fan of the "first girl". But I prefer Chitoge over the others girls of the promise, and Raku's so badass here.
I smell... doujin.

Although I don't mind if Yui either win or be on the second place. But regardless, I would like to see the yakuza to forge alliance with the mafias and the triads. With the combined strength, together they can rule the world of mobster organizations. That would be... so beautiful.

Screw those Yui haters, I rather choose to live up my dream.
Old 2014-06-13, 06:59   Link #3507
Singally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
I'm still not sure Yui is actually truly in love with Raku. I could be wrong but to me most of her antics smell like they're part of an agenda to provoke reactions from the other girls.
Who exactly was she provoking at the end of 121?
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 07:00   Link #3508
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

Doujin ? Hell no, this is the official one shot by the Komi Naoshi before starting the series.
Old 2014-06-13, 07:08   Link #3509
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlia View Post
Doujin ? Hell no, this is the official one shot by the Komi Naoshi before starting the series.
Aahh, the chapter 0.
Old 2014-06-13, 08:17   Link #3510
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
Who exactly was she provoking at the end of 121?
Knew someone would bring that up Yet fair enough, it does not fit into my theory. Doesn't change her seeming function as a plot-device serving for the other girls rather than a potential interest but maybe that's just me being overly rational about a female character that has been introduced 100+ chapters in
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 08:27   Link #3511
Death Usagi
Banned

Chitoge should bow down to Yui and just go away >:3

Onee-sans = Total win
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 08:47   Link #3512
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Knew someone would bring that up Yet fair enough, it does not fit into my theory. Doesn't change her seeming function as a plot-device serving for the other girls rather than a potential interest but maybe that's just me being overly rational about a female character that has been introduced 100+ chapters in
Yui loves Raku.

Let's say at one point, Raku began to realize his feelings for Chitoge. Later, he then develop feelings for Yui after when she express her undying love. Then, Raku's mind becomes a mess, scrambling with conflicts of interest.
Old 2014-06-13, 09:43   Link #3513
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's freaking ON now. Marika was conspicuously absent in this chapter. I would have liked to see her reaction to Yui's declaration of war. No doubt it would have been an entertaining one. I'm still sticking with Marika for now, but Yui is quickly rising up the rankings. She's actually a perfected Marika, a girl who knows what she wants, is bold enough to make moves, but isn't too overbearing.

Kosaki's reaction was a bit surprising. I didn't think she'd remain so optimistic after the picture Ruri painted. It's not too late for her, if she acted now, she could win the Rakubowl. The beginning of the chapter made it evident once again Kosaki is still number one in Raku's heart.
Old 2014-06-13, 09:58   Link #3514
SeaDoor

There remains something that bothers me. Onodera continues to be the odd one out among the current harem. We have...
- daughter of a mob boss,
- daughter of the police chief
- an actual mob boss,
- daughter of a pastry shop owner. (?)
One of these is not like the others. Or is she?

Yui showed up at school and immediately spoke to both Chitoge and Marika but just glanced and smiled at Onodera.

Why was a 5 year old daughter of a pastry chef at the meeting between two crime syndicate bosses?

I'm thinking there might be more to the little shop girl's parents than we've been told.
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 10:03   Link #3515
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

We still don't know about the whereabout of her father ? Might be connected to this.
Old 2014-06-13, 10:04   Link #3516
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

My guess is that Papadera is a politician. Would explain the Onoderas' connection to the other families.
Old 2014-06-13, 10:09   Link #3517
Kaengel
Chupa Chups Eater

That's the only one missing character, a politician. But it'd be weird if he was introduced without prior notice with this kind of job.
Old 2014-06-13, 10:18   Link #3518
Pablete
Banned

Mamadera has no obligation to say it unless she is asked to. And Kosaki, if her father was some kind of politician or alike since isn't a dark/troublesome job like that of Yui/Raku/Chitoge's groups she has no need to hide therefore it'll pass unnoticed.

We know in fiction the more you try to hide something the more easy is to discover it becomes.

And Yui, poor girl, she just activated every single kind of 'loser late comer' flag I know so far in one single chapter .
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 10:31   Link #3519
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
Mamadera has no obligation to say it unless she is asked to. And Kosaki, if her father was some kind of politician or alike since isn't a dark/troublesome job like that of Yui/Raku/Chitoge's groups she has no need to hide therefore it'll pass unnoticed.

We know in fiction the more you try to hide something the more easy is to discover it becomes.

And Yui, poor girl, she just activated every single kind of 'loser late comer' flag I know so far in one single chapter .
Define 'loser late comer'.
Old 2014-06-13, 10:43   Link #3520
Pablete
Banned

I read it somewhere(tv tropes or UD?)
New character(a girl this time) that has a very likeable character and easily can beat the main girls of the story even if that includes a deeper understanding of their love interest.
But due to plot circumstances even if she is the best girl to the public eye she isn't for the main boy that is her love interest who will just so happen to strengthen his decision about who he truly loves(that isn't our new comer) even more, making of the late comer more of tool for character development sake than an actual competitor who is fated to lose the moment she's introduced in the story.

Othinus from Toaru Index NT is recent example IMHO.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life