GP03 Dendrobium vs Neue Ziel/GP01FB vs GP02 5 3.33%
Ez8 vs Gouf Custom 13 8.67%
Wing Zero vs Epyon 22 14.67%
Freedom vs Providence 48 32.00%
SF vs Legend/Destiny vs IJ 6 4.00%
Voters: 150. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-01-27, 22:37   Link #41
polar720

I always despised the Char vs. Amuro fight in CCA. Totally one-sided and unentertaining. My fav goes to the Zeta vs. The-O which is also tied with Amuro vs. Char in the first Gundam, but I can only vote for one. Camille (to me) shows one of the most desperate attempts to put Scirocco out of business that I`ve seen in a Gundam.
polar720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-27, 23:53   Link #42
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by polar720
I always despised the Char vs. Amuro fight in CCA. Totally one-sided and unentertaining. My fav goes to the Zeta vs. The-O which is also tied with Amuro vs. Char in the first Gundam, but I can only vote for one. Camille (to me) shows one of the most desperate attempts to put Scirocco out of business that I've seen in a Gundam.
One-sided...what the heck were you watching?! If Amuro vs Char in CCA had been one-sided, Char never would have gotten Amuro to use up so many weapons, wouldn't have destroyed Amuro's beam rifle, etc.

Not being your favorite, I can perfectly understand, it's your opinion. Saying it's one-sided is stetching it. >.>
Old 2006-01-29, 15:15   Link #43
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by freelancer3018
Just thought I would add that if you buy them here they are cheap as hell. http://sundevildvd.com/store/home.php
Also I must through my support for the CCA scene like someone said previously when it got to hand to hand combat it was just cool.

After some research.

I've found out that they seem to sell partially, or perhaps wholey, bootleg DVDs and pirate 1:1 copies of DVDs.

Thats probably why their prices are so good. It is also why I am very leary of " to good to be true " pricing, because it usually is.

Hints of bootlegs and copies

more than 4-5 episodes per disks [ Their Chobits collection alone has almost 10 episodes a disk! Same goes with their first season of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex ]

Japanese dialog with English Subtitles, I don't think its common place to put english subtitles and japanese language on region 1 dvds.

Chinese Subtitles [ Like on the Tenchi Muyo OAV boxset ]

To good to be true pricing, [ Like on the Tenchi Muyo OAV Box Set, Sells cheaper than the individual disks for the OAV do in any other reputable store. ]
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 15:54   Link #44
tetsuo69

Freedom vs Providence
that fighting was great and so was the music
Old 2006-01-29, 16:04   Link #45
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69
Freedom vs Providence
that fighting was great and so was the music
Word *filler text*
Gattzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 16:30   Link #46
tetsuo69

Quote:
Buy aren't u guys realizing that there isn;t anyone defending the SEED final battle???

Wow, what a bunch of lamers eh!?

just voted, and not putting anything to the discussion.

Hmmm, this could probably mean that Freedom is too lame, and they got nothing good to defend it with.
HAHAHHAHA
theres always some1 who try to start up things

Quote:
No one is defending Seed's battles becuase Providence was damaged needlessly, or rahter for no reason. peopel coudl see the hero factor at work.
and the Hero factor didnt kick in for other Gundam main characters?

think this would be the winner list if it wasnt for the Hero Crap
Elmeth and Char's Gelgoog
Zeong
The-O
Qubeley
Sazabi
Neue Ziel/GP01FB vs GP02
Gouf Custom
Epyon
Providence
Legend/Destiny

Last edited by tetsuo69; 2006-01-29 at 16:41.
tetsuo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 17:55   Link #47
XYKE
Super-Middle weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsuo69
theres always some1 who try to start up things

and the Hero factor didnt kick in for other Gundam main characters?

think this would be the winner list if it wasnt for the Hero Crap
Elmeth and Char's Gelgoog
Zeong
The-O
Qubeley
Sazabi
Neue Ziel/GP01FB vs GP02
Gouf Custom
Epyon
Providence
Legend/Destiny
amen to that bro
XYKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-29, 19:10   Link #48
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

I really like the Dendrobium vs Neue Ziel fight, something about really big things flying fast and kicking each others butt looked really nice

Although, I hated the way Gato went out
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 00:15   Link #49
tetsuo69

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapmetal
Neue Ziel winning if the Hero Factor didnt kick in? Neue Ziel DID win against GP03.
sorry i made a mistake

edit

Neue Ziel winning if the Hero Factor didnt kick in? Neue Ziel DID win against GP03

god i didnt notice this.. i will go and Re-watch gundam 0083... its been a while

edit-- i guess you were rite even thought gato didnt finish it off he still won
but this still dont change the fact that in most Gundam series the Hero always wins somehow

Last edited by Mr_Paper; 2006-01-30 at 01:39.
tetsuo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 10:18   Link #50
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron
I really like the Dendrobium vs Neue Ziel fight, something about really big things flying fast and kicking each others butt looked really nice

Although, I hated the way Gato went out

I thought Gato had the best death ever in the history of mankind....
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 17:47   Link #51
Astaroth

I voted for freedom vs providence!!! . I liked the music and the Rau was just so kickass in that ep.

I didn't liked CCA at all. It has some nice battles and all but I espected more of that fight.

The 8th Team is for me the best series of all gundam (I still have to see 0083) and Norris was the best but it I still prefer Rau anytime.
Astaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 17:58   Link #52
HEDGESMFG
Fansubber

You forgot Turn-A vs Turn-X, Victory's final battle, Bernie's Zaku vs the Alex, and of course...

....DOMON KASSHU VS RAIN'S ANGST!

...Shame on you. ;P

P.S. I voted for CCA.
HEDGESMFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 18:39   Link #53
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEDGESMFG
....DOMON KASSHU VS RAIN'S ANGST!
That battle lasted the entire series... it made me cry in the end. XD

If anything, G Gundam deserves the "best finishing move to the final enemy" scene... nothing beats love, especially a Sekiha Love Love Tenkyoken.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-30, 18:43   Link #54
tetsuo69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astaroth
I voted for freedom vs providence!!! . I liked the music and the Rau was just so kickass in that ep.

I didn't liked CCA at all. It has some nice battles and all but I espected more of that fight.

The 8th Team is for me the best series of all gundam (I still have to see 0083) and Norris was the best but it I still prefer Rau anytime.
you my friend .. knows whats good Rau!!

btw 0083 is similar to 8th MS team
Old 2006-01-31, 00:18   Link #55
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
Why is there no Turn A vs. Turn X? That's the one I would have voted for.
I cannot understand why there is two 0079 final battles. Because I know sometimes poll-makers use "There is a maximum of 10 poll options" as an excuse for not including something...but if you had not included Amuro vs. Char/Lalah, then you could have included Turn A vs Turn X

I echo what HEDGESMFG said, shame on you.

With that said, I'm going to vote for my second choice, Nu vs. Sazabi
I noticed that no one liked ZZ's final fight at all.....because obviously Haman should have won that one.
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-31, 21:01   Link #56
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Since the normal user can only enter ten poll options, it seems pretty sensible that there would be some left off the list. >.>
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 16:22   Link #57
Mega-Pimp
It's magic!

While maybe not "the" best final fight, the last battle in ZZ does feel kinda epic.
First we have the massive battle between the Quebeley clones and the Haman loyalists, which is on it's own one of the more epic fights...

Then when Haman finally decides to go out in HER suit (and not AC guy...) she lays the smack down on Judaus high powered double Z suit with her MK 1 Quebeley without even using all of her bits...
When she is finally about to win Judau pushes the character shield to the limit and deploy his newtype ghosts+plotshielding ala Zeta gundam.
Now I was thinking Haman is going to get owned...but she aint' taking that ghost shit!
Instead she ambushes Judau and show of her superior use of tactics with her old suit, trashes the double ZZ some more while taking more or less equal beating untill both suits are completly wrecked.
And then she goes and fly right into the asteroid and goes out with a bang.

Didn't really seem like she were trying to "win" the fight...seeing as it was hopeless even if she killed Judau...but she weren't going down without showing that punk how it's done
Mega-Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 16:50   Link #58
KuwabaraTheMan
The True Protagonist

Send a message via AIM to KuwabaraTheMan
There should at least be an other option on here, for battles like God Gundam vs. Devil Gundam, and Zaku vs Alex.

Nu Gundam vs. Sazabi is the correct choice, though. An exceptionally great fight that closed the door on the original cast of the UC era.
KuwabaraTheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-02, 17:44   Link #59
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

I just think the Zero vs. Epyon fight was the best one...it was a close-quarters, close-combat fight with two supergundams going at it and the two best pilots in the entire AC era who are far above and beyond the rest. And then flying through Libra slashing away at each other...the true difference IMHO between Wing and the rest was that Zechs was truly a knight and a hero at heart. He just did things in a sort of questionable manner--but once he got past that bit, he came back just as kickass as ever in EW. The only shame is that it was in a tallgeese...it would have been SO much cooler had it been in a blazing red Epyon Custom on which he attached that godlike mega-cannon.
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-05, 04:50   Link #60
<Turn X>

Turn A VS Turn X FTW, though I'm voting for Zeta VS The O
<Turn X> is offline   Reply With Quote