AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-14, 18:08   Link #4601
Koroshiya_Kame_13

I just had a glance at the RAW so I'm not sure my brief translation is correct. You should read the RAW yourself just in case I made a mistake.
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 18:14   Link #4602
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koroshiya_Kame_13 View Post
Isumi says she'll go back in time.
If that is true, the writing is getting bullshit. Hata, it better not be true!!! Don't turn to be unexpectedly ridiculous!!!
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 18:27   Link #4603
IndoViking

Well, that's just nuts. This has just become an even more absurd comedy...
Old 2009-11-14, 18:42   Link #4604
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Isumin' binds Hayata-chan? Sakuya: S&M in progress, nothing to see here people, please step aside. <3

I don't mind those spoilers at all. Hina + Nagi meeting? Will Hina tell her something? Hmmm, well, apparently Nagi won't interrupt them, which is too bad. So, Isumin' is completely dominating Hayate? Just one binding spell and he's done? Heh... that's kinda weak...

Still no spoiler pics... and there are more and more questions. Any clue what's the last page of this chappy? Isumi trying to do something, or Hina arriving at the Sanzen'in mansion? Wait, they have one there, right? .... eh, whatever...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 18:44   Link #4605
Used Can

Quote:
I just had a glance at the RAW so I'm not sure my brief translation is correct. You should read the RAW yourself just in case I made a mistake.
Ah... Well, it says Isumi said something like things done in the past, cannot be undone, or something like that. There's nothing about going back in time, or anything like that.

Anyway, still, nothing happens. Let us hope it's fake along with the one I posted.
Old 2009-11-14, 19:03   Link #4606
aldw

Quote:
I found another spoiler, don't know if its genuine or not. I won't do all the translation since I'm busy now so I'll just post the RAW spoiler.
Spoiler for RAW Chapter 249 Spoilers:

Sakuya asks why the world is going to be destroyed. Isumi says Midas King needs the stone to revive someone. Isumi uses a spell to bind Hayate and is preparing to destroy the stone. Scene shifts to Hinagiku taking a gloomy walk at night. She enters the Sanzen'in mansion and sees Nagi and Maria...
The revival idea in a way coincides with the idea of Mikado reviving Yukariko via the stone, although that sounds just a wee bit too speculative atm.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 21:25   Link #4607
Himegami Akane

Oyyyy, Rah, i need to ask you something....

Is there some more mangas that you recommend?? (You gave me 25 mangas...i'm already on the 23th - From Mirai to Claymore)....(nothing that isn't funny please)...

I'm off now...
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 07:23   Link #4608
Rah

Late confirmation of spoilers this week, eh? Perhaps the spoiler dude got bored of Hata dragging things...

I might have said some of them already, you might have read some / watched the anime adaption of it. If it's the latter, you can read them regardless. Manga > Anime in most cases.

No descriptions this time. Just check them out one by one. Don't ask for more after you're done, because I'm out. I might be able to come up with some other stuff that I've read years back, but it probably won't be anything special. If you have that much time, you can just read every manga on a manga site. Check one by one to see if you like it... and so on... if you have the will and patience for that.. heh...

Spoiler for Listy~:

~☆~

Sakuya = Saten
Isumi = Uiharu

Nuff said.

Last edited by Rah; 2009-11-15 at 14:06.
Old 2009-11-15, 09:12   Link #4609
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I can't call it dragging since they started fighting last week...meh, the story become more complex all of the sudden. I wonder if we're going to see more battle scene in the future >.<

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 20:27   Link #4610
Used Can

As for the spoilers, long story short:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-15, 20:34   Link #4611
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Nagi.
It must Nagi.
I will kill him if the most important person is not Nagi (with the exception of his brother and parents,well,at least they actually with him until 16 years old! right?)
Edit:
BTW, Emperor Rah, What the pic supposed to say, i can't read kanji so can you tell me what it said

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2009-11-15 at 20:45.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 20:51   Link #4612
Rah

Hayate won't leave, right Maria? He'll choose me... r-right?... he said.. he wouldn't leave... h-he promised.... *sob*

Like I said before, all the other girls got trashed in that chapter where Hayate said that they aren't comparable to Athena. Nagi wasn't present there, though, and for good reason. If what you wrote is true, Used Can, then it's gonna be an exciting wait for Nagi & Athena fans.

So what are the consequences of each choice?

He picks Athena: Breaks the stone, the RG becomes inaccessible, he saves Athena from Midas, but does Athena really NEED to do something in the RG? Is it something really important, perhaps regarding life and death? If he blocks access to it, and there are no alternatives, then... well... hmm..

He picks Nagi: Isumin' fightan, another MidaChi confrontation? I'm really out of ideas.

He won't leave Athena to Midas, nor he will leave Nagi (IMHO), but what's a valid alternative? How can he save both? ..... jeez

Perhaps he won't pick one after all... the.. 3rd... option.... hmm...

@wolfnagi

No idea, lol. Ask Used Can, or someone who understands em scribbles. xD
Old 2009-11-15, 20:56   Link #4613
Lisemer

Well, you should admit any hieritance is more important than the most precious person's life, not even the loyalty to a little tsundere...
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 21:02   Link #4614
Wolfnagi

He must choose me, he must,
He said he will never leaves me,
He must
By Nagi.
I will make myself clear,
He will choose me rather than Athena
He said to Athena himself that i have save him so he must choose me
Old 2009-11-15, 21:06   Link #4615
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnagi View Post
i can't read kanji so can you tell me what it said
*All of this is said by Mikado*

"You want to ask me something?"
"Well then, say it."
Old 2009-11-15, 21:16   Link #4616
Wolfnagi

Thanks can,
So Mikado really has something to do with it (obviously)but its much deeper than i thought
Old 2009-11-15, 21:25   Link #4617
Used Can

Well, the people in the 2ch spoiler thread were basically saying Hayate should just kill Mikado. I, too, think Hayate could cut the Gordian Knot that way. But, well, that won't happen.
Old 2009-11-15, 21:27   Link #4618
Wolfnagi

And if Hayate kill Mikado, Nagi then managed to get the inheretance and Hayate can just destroy the king's Jewel and Save Athena (The first scenario is to my like but the second,i'm not a fan of it. I want Hayate save Athena but she has to felt the pain of leaving him behind. Hahahahaha)
Old 2009-11-15, 21:31   Link #4619
aldw

Quote:
And if Hayate kill Mikado, Nagi then managed to get the inheretance and Hayate can just destroy the king's Jewel and Save Athena (The first scenario is to my like but the second,i'm not a fan of it. I want Hayate save Athena but she has to felt the pain of leaving him behind. Hahahahaha)
Hopefully Hayate's smart enough to think of a way to pull things off right, but whatever happens, Hayate better d@mn well save Athena or his head will be sitting on a plate along with Mikado's...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 21:34   Link #4620
Wolfnagi

I rather Have him kill Mikado and then ________
Spoiler for Secret Bracket:

BTW, Emperor Rah
like this pic

Last edited by Wolfnagi; 2009-11-15 at 21:46.
Wolfnagi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen