AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-18, 07:23   Link #4681
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
I think Shasa certainly be reborn because
- She's in volume 4 cover
- Her dragoonic tool is incarnate of Fire Phoenix - the immortal legendary creature
- 7 Vanadis is perfect. If one die it's imbalance. Shasa is main heroine of volume 8.
Light Novel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 07:32   Link #4682
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Novel View Post
I think Shasa certainly be reborn because
- She's in volume 4 cover
- Her dragoonic tool is incarnate of Fire Phoenix - the immortal legendary creature
- 7 Vanadis is perfect. If one die it's imbalance. Shasa is main heroine of volume 8.
Have you heard of how a Vanadis will be replaced when they died ?
Appearing in the cover doesn't mean she will get revived or immortal.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 10:27   Link #4683
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
The list said 'NOMINATED HEROINES'.
Mistaken as the girl XD or maybe intended to be King of Harem above all
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 10:54   Link #4684
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Have you heard of how a Vanadis will be replaced when they died ?
Appearing in the cover doesn't mean she will get revived or immortal.
Haha, from harem's viewer one person died not good. I start boring with this novel, with many war like medieval time. vI want it have more ecchi and harem and supernature , not more strategy or tatic. And more, many dialogue about general of army.For person who like strategy, they should read three Kingdoms story of China . I think with young reader, those should not deepen.
Old 2014-07-18, 11:03   Link #4685
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Haha, from harem's viewer one person died not good. I start boring with this novel, with many war like medieval time. vI want it have more ecchi and harem and supernature , not more strategy or tactic. And more, many dialogue about general of army.For person who like strategy, they should read three Kingdoms story of China . I think with young reader, those should not deepen.
I think this novel series is not for you, then. A large part of us like this series for it blend of politics, military strategy, supernatural and the usual harem hijinks without all the grimdark stuff of fantasy-military titles.(Game of Thrones, ...)Even for us young readers, this doesn't mean we all enjoy the usual meaningless fanservice(IS, ugh...) or the usual shounen, some of us would prefer something deeper like this series.
Old 2014-07-18, 11:05   Link #4686
sasoras

Quote:
Haha, from harem's viewer one person died not good. I start boring with this novel, with many war like medieval time. vI want it have more ecchi and harem and supernature , not more strategy or tatic. And more, many dialogue about general of army.For person who like strategy, they should read three Kingdoms story of China . I think with young reader, those should not deepen.
So to summarize you want ecchi, harem and supernatural with little depth in the story.

Well honestly their are tons of those floating around . I'd prefer the ecchi in this story to be kept at a comedic minimum and and for ship tease occasionally.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 14:09   Link #4687
senjiro
ecchi sage

Well i like this series as is, but in the latest vol. Only bad things happens to tigre... why? The sea dragon fine, so we got a link with other vanadis(not at all friendly towards ellen, so he got lost and meet this vanadis)
But now? Tigre seems he is going to be a slave(one more time?nooo) one thing is if one vanadis going to appear and saves him, if not... now to muzoinel as slave? Please not....
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 15:10   Link #4688
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Well i like this series as is, but in the latest vol. Only bad things happens to tigre... why? The sea dragon fine, so we got a link with other vanadis(not at all friendly towards ellen, so he got lost and meet this vanadis)
But now? Tigre seems he is going to be a slave(one more time?nooo) one thing is if one vanadis going to appear and saves him, if not... now to muzoinel as slave? Please not....
You really... think he is going to be sold as a slave eh... i think he is going to cause a slave uprising if he ever becomes one. LOL

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 19:09   Link #4689
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
You really... think he is going to be sold as a slave eh... i think he is going to cause a slave uprising if he ever becomes one. LOL
Lol no, there are three remaining territories that Tigre never set foot at. He only set foot at four territories so far :3

Ellen = Completed
Mira = Completed
Sasha = Completed
Elizaveta = Completed
Valentina = Not visited
Olga = Not visited
Sophie = Not visited
Old 2014-07-18, 20:17   Link #4690
cadu_

Seen naked:
Ellen = Completed
Mira = Completed
Sasha = Not seen.
Elizaveta = Completed
Valentina = Not seen,but he touched he breast when she was watching him sleep.
Olga = Completed(not sure about this one,but I think he saw her naked once while they were traveling together right?)
Sophie = Completed
Old 2014-07-18, 20:39   Link #4691
senjiro
ecchi sage

So you all thinks maybe is the turn of valentina?,meh better that . I dont wanna see him as slave anymore...
When the search group arrives and noticing tigre is not there anymore, this will be funny...
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2014-07-18, 21:11   Link #4692
cadu_

I dont think Sasha will revive.
The Dragonic Tools choose(not sure which one of the three).
-people born in Zchted
-live in Zchted
-are currently in Zchted

I was hoping for Teita to become the new vanadis,since the dragonic tools have some connection with the bow,so maybe she could become Vanadis because she`s Tigre servant even thought she`s not from Zchted.
Old 2014-07-18, 22:44   Link #4693
Light Novel

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
-people born in Zchted
-live in Zchted
-are currently in Zchted

I was hoping for Teita to become the new vanadis,since the dragonic tools have some connection with the bow,so maybe she could become Vanadis because she`s Tigre servant even thought she`s not from Zchted.
No, I think she probably revive because Tigre still not know Shasa died, Anymore Tigre and Shasa made a promise they will continue their talk after he came back. There are no reason they can not perform it.
Old 2014-07-18, 22:58   Link #4694
Light Novel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
I think this novel series is not for you, then. A large part of us like this series for it blend of politics, military strategy, supernatural and the usual harem hijinks without all the grimdark stuff of fantasy-military titles.(Game of Thrones, ...)Even for us young readers, this doesn't mean we all enjoy the usual meaningless fanservice(IS, ugh...) or the usual shounen, some of us would prefer something deeper like this series.
Oh well, I thought you not enjoy meaningless fanservice but you're joined group of School DxD and Seirei Tsukai Blade Dance. Lol haha
Old 2014-07-18, 23:23   Link #4695
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Oh well, I thought you not enjoy meaningless fanservice but you're joined group of School DxD and Seirei Tsukai Blade Dance. Lol haha
Well, fanservice aside, both of them have quite some interesting plot. DxD presents religions deities like politics which is a really interesting idea. Not to mention some really great fight scenes. Seirei Tsukai is quite interesting, too.
Old 2014-07-19, 00:36   Link #4696
teejmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadu_ View Post
-people born in Zchted
-live in Zchted
-are currently in Zchted

Eh? Aren't they supposed to be warriors? The cute maid Teita wielding two flaming daggers, jumping into the middle of battles with a raging fire...
teejmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-19, 03:07   Link #4697
senjiro
ecchi sage

I don't go against the idea of shasa reviving... maybe the dragonic tool wait for her death so she can revive with the disease cured... something like purifing the body across the flames of phoenix?

Teita being vanadis, teita vanadis, i dont see that coz she dont wanna lol, she only wants living with tigre... serving him...
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2014-07-19, 03:14   Link #4698
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
I don't go against the idea of shasa reviving... maybe the dragonic tool wait for her death so she can revive with the disease cured... something like purifing the body across the flames of phoenix?

Teita being vanadis, teita vanadis, i dont see that coz she dont wanna lol, she only wants living with tigre... serving him...
the only thing teita would be is just the vessel for the goddess
Old 2014-07-19, 09:56   Link #4699
Ramero

Quote:

No, she's the vessel of Tir Na Fa itself for the fact and no way Teita will become a Vanadis.

Teita lend Tigre black bow when dealing with Baba Yaga but it is one time shot then the bow is gone again.

Perhaps the bow has the same function however Teita must be required to be possessed by Tir Na Fa to make it happened.
Old 2014-07-19, 16:15   Link #4700
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
No, she's the vessel of Tir Na Fa itself for the fact and no way Teita will become a Vanadis.

Teita lend Tigre black bow when dealing with Baba Yaga but it is one time shot then the bow is gone again.

Perhaps the bow has the same function however Teita must be required to be possessed by Tir Na Fa to make it happened.
Something as a medium?
i dont think every time tigre needs black bow, teita has to be possesed
Maybe the first time yes coz he lost the other, now the bow will be the same as dragonic tool, when he need appear
Teita all the time being possesed by tir na fa is a no-no
Well lately we get cfiffhanger after cliffhanger at the end of vol.
Dammit author
Each time i get more convinced sasha will appear soon... the thing about phoenix tool&disease
(After i get my ass served when new vanadis shows)
Mari the pityfull witch

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)