Notices

Old 2015-02-18, 20:52   Link #101
kaikalaila

N/A picture. Still waiting for the translation haha
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-18, 22:43   Link #102
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Blast. The website took down the picture. You can still find it though. Just image google "Sekai no Owari no Encore volume 3".
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 00:22   Link #103
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaikalaila View Post
N/A picture. Still waiting for the translation haha

I really do want to finish the translation. I prefer this series over dxd now.

Btw, a special annoucement to be revealed when v3 gets released.
(Possibly a manga-adaptation,,,)
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-19, 01:21   Link #104
iK@r0s

^Probably because the dragon is a girl?

I like the character design for this series...perhaps I share the same opinion to you n0m@n or maybe....I just want swords more than armors
Old 2015-02-19, 02:29   Link #105
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
^Probably because the dragon is a girl?

I like the character design for this series...perhaps I share the same opinion to you n0m@n or maybe....I just want swords more than armors
Yeah, swords > armour.
Its hard to pull of Saint Seiya's cloth...

And its also because its "adventure" + "fantasy". As a hardcore rpg-fan, a setting like this is hard to pass.
Old 2015-02-19, 05:16   Link #106
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

I really do want to finish the translation. I prefer this series over dxd now.

Btw, a special annoucement to be revealed when v3 gets released.
(Possibly a manga-adaptation,,,)
I agree, I also am currently prefering what's translated of this to DxD, but maybe not for the same reason.

Personally, I often see that a story that I feel is more innovative as more interesting than one that's been dragging on. And High School DxD has been dragging.

I'm not saying that it's bad, or uninteresting. Just that I, currently, feel like I'll probably enjoy the follow-up series more than what's going on now.

Encore, however, seems more "fresh" to me. In what's translated so far, we have an over-powered harem built by an ancestral relative, and a main character who improves through hard work but is treated badly because he looks like his ancestral relative but doesn't have his overwhelming power. This is an interesting spin that I haven't seen before. It may (for me) stale faster than DxD has, due to looking, at a glance, to have almost a cookie-cutter world type, but it's still interesting.

Also, n0m@n, I suspect that the reason you stated for starting up translating Encore might also have an effect on why you're enjoying it more (you stated that translating DxD get's a bit... overbearing at times. I suspect that it could be compared to eating one specific meal and nothing else three times a day for weeks).
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-23, 17:18   Link #107
n0m@n
C-Z

Manga adaptation confirmed.
I hope the illustration would be just as beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
I agree, I also am currently prefering what's translated of this to DxD, but maybe not for the same reason.

Personally, I often see that a story that I feel is more innovative as more interesting than one that's been dragging on. And High School DxD has been dragging.

I'm not saying that it's bad, or uninteresting. Just that I, currently, feel like I'll probably enjoy the follow-up series more than what's going on now.

Encore, however, seems more "fresh" to me. In what's translated so far, we have an over-powered harem built by an ancestral relative, and a main character who improves through hard work but is treated badly because he looks like his ancestral relative but doesn't have his overwhelming power. This is an interesting spin that I haven't seen before. It may (for me) stale faster than DxD has, due to looking, at a glance, to have almost a cookie-cutter world type, but it's still interesting.

Also, n0m@n, I suspect that the reason you stated for starting up translating Encore might also have an effect on why you're enjoying it more (you stated that translating DxD get's a bit... overbearing at times. I suspect that it could be compared to eating one specific meal and nothing else three times a day for weeks).
Yeah, Encore is more enjoyable right now. DxD story is getting quite dull since the group doesnt face any difficulties (though the author tries to make it look like they are). Instead of 3 famous slogans for shonen manga(jump): friendship, hardwork, victory, DxD despite making it seem like it follows the shonen trend has different slogans which is: pure-luck, having connections, and victory.

Besides.
A Dragon Princess + Demon Lord/Princess + Archangel/Princess >>> 1 Devil princess + many servant Devils + alpha

So its quality over quantity
Old 2015-02-23, 18:34   Link #108
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Manga adaptation confirmed.
I hope the illustration would be just as beautiful.

Yeah, Encore is more enjoyable right now. DxD story is getting quite dull since the group doesnt face any difficulties (though the author tries to make it look like they are). Instead of 3 famous slogans for shonen manga(jump): friendship, hardwork, victory, DxD despite making it seem like it follows the shonen trend has different slogans which is: pure-luck, having connections, and victory.

Besides.
A Dragon Princess + Demon Lord/Princess + Archangel/Princess >>> 1 Devil princess + many servant Devils + alpha

So its quality over quantity
Manga adaptation? Sweet.

Also, I just noticed you put up the last part of Record 3. Are you going to switch to Encore or just decided to finish up that chapter?

As for the upcoming volume, I have a feeling Ren might fight with the Goddess herself. Well, judging by the title. V2 mentioned Kyelse's sister in the title. V3 mentions Resflaze(?), the Goddess.
Old 2015-02-24, 03:55   Link #109
iK@r0s

thnx for the update..

lol dragon princess....her bad cooking(classic) reminds me of the pink haired girl from baka test...perhaps she is also a yandere haha...
Old 2015-02-24, 05:53   Link #110
kaikalaila

Thanks for the update to whoever translating it~
Old 2015-02-24, 07:28   Link #111
senjiro
ecchi sage

Thanks for update..
who add reincarnation tag? Mc is not reincarnate... booo booo.... je je..
Also why when i see erotic angel i remember adam in puberty? Mistery...
Anyway i have hopes mc begin soon to show his powa... i dislike weaklings mc.. moreover in this type of LN...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 19:24   Link #112
Darius Drake

While the reincarnation tag can be said to be confusing here, it IS technically accurate. For the Demon Queen/Princess, not the main character, though.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 22:04   Link #113
SineMora
Wait for it...

Oh... Kyelse so tsun...

Well, what the guys commenting on UQ-Holder applies here:

If you can't hit on him... you can always hit on... his grandson.

Or in this case:

If you can't hit on him, why not hit on his successor?

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 03:46   Link #114
n0m@n
C-Z

Volume 3 was good. I thought it would take dozen of volumes for them to reach Encore. But it seems like they will reach it in few more volumes.

Spoiler for Ren:

Spoiler for Fear:

Spoiler for Resflaze:

Spoiler for Elies:
Old 2015-02-26, 04:40   Link #115
kaikalaila

Thanks for the small peak on Vol 3.
Continue to patiencely wait for more translation~
Old 2015-02-26, 12:30   Link #116
iK@r0s

that Fear sure is digressive!!

I'm not shock about resflaze.....I actually imagine that she is a loli sometime ago...

@n0man
how many spirit can ren use in his lost spell?? was it only fire?
Old 2015-03-05, 04:20   Link #117
iK@r0s

Thnx for the update n0m@n..... Chapter 4 is already up....
Old 2015-03-05, 20:42   Link #118
Namorax

Is there a link to the translated chapters somewhere? I checked the thread but didn't find anything...
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 20:48   Link #119
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
that Fear sure is digressive!!

I'm not shock about resflaze.....I actually imagine that she is a loli sometime ago...

@n0man
how many spirit can ren use in his lost spell?? was it only fire?
Spoiler for spirits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
Is there a link to the translated chapters somewhere? I checked the thread but didn't find anything...
On Baka Tsuki.
Old 2015-03-07, 19:54   Link #120
bakato

Update! I hope these Dusk guys bite the dust.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, angel, demon, fantasy, harem, reincarnation