Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-18, 14:39   Link #881
Sasuke_Akatsuki
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Sasuke_Akatsuki
well i don't think it will be an Uchiha! but i hope it is! those Uchihas are freaking badass!! there's not alot of clan that are stronger! so maybe the leader is Uchiha+ Hyuga we can dream.
Old 2007-01-18, 15:38   Link #882
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
Thats a bit of an exaggeration, when he saw kakashi he said "he wouldnt have believed that someone had the same eyes as itachi's if he hadnt seen it with his own eyes", akatsuki wasnt mentioned.
Which Means, He didn’t knew another person besides Itachi with those same eyes. This doesn’t mean The AL couldn’t be an Uchiha, but I doubt he is.
Old 2007-01-18, 15:58   Link #883
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Which Means, He didn’t knew another person besides Itachi with those same eyes. This doesn’t mean The AL couldn’t be an Uchiha, but I doubt he is.
Agreed, According to Itachi there is another ninja alive that does possess the Mangekyou Sharingan, whether that ninja is in akatsuki or not is debateable but there definitely is one and for him to have aquired the mangekyou sharingan i doubt he's a good character, it could be madara
Old 2007-01-18, 17:04   Link #884
Miles54321

Exclamation

Quote:
Agreed, According to Itachi there is another ninja alive that does possess the Mangekyou Sharingan, whether that ninja is in akatsuki or not is debateable but there definitely is one and for him to have aquired the mangekyou sharingan i doubt he's a good character, it could be madara
Hmm..That could be true and it can't be Kakashi so that must mean it IS infact Madara...I don't see how else he could fit in unless he was the Akatsuki Leader, Naruto Shinpuuden is mostly about Akatsuki, add the 2 together I'd be suprised if he wasn't but i'm sure he doesn't have blonde hair, once the episode comes out we'll know if it's him for hair colour but thanks for pointing this out, I'm almost sure Madara is Akatsuki leader but hair stlye is like Obito, Ichigo, Tobi and Naruto, I hate how they do that, also I remembered, the Leader of Akatsuki is a Wind user, does that help?

Last edited by Miles54321; 2007-01-18 at 17:06. Reason: missed something out
Old 2007-01-18, 17:12   Link #885
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

Where have you heard that the AL is a wind user?
Old 2007-01-18, 17:42   Link #886
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
Where have you heard that the AL is a wind user?
well wherever it was heard from its impossible to know, the AL's face hasnt even been revealed let alone his techniques (fighting techs or elemental techs) or him battling someone. Zero information is known about this guy other than the fact that he's a male and he's likely to be extremely powerful and his hair design

Last edited by reloaded; 2007-01-18 at 17:55.
Old 2007-01-18, 17:48   Link #887
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
well wherever it was heard from its impossible to know, the AL's face hasnt even been revealed let alone his techniques or him battling someone. Zero information is known about this guy other than the fact that he's a male and he's likely to be extremely powerful and his hair design
That's untrue is tecniques have been shown like that tec. that makes a copy of someone trough sacrifices n we know that he can use some kind os long distance telepathy.
Old 2007-01-18, 21:49   Link #888
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles54321 View Post
Hmm..That could be true and it can't be Kakashi so that must mean it IS infact Madara...I don't see how else he could fit in unless he was the Akatsuki Leader, Naruto Shinpuuden is mostly about Akatsuki, add the 2 together I'd be suprised if he wasn't but i'm sure he doesn't have blonde hair, once the episode comes out we'll know if it's him for hair colour but thanks for pointing this out, I'm almost sure Madara is Akatsuki leader but hair stlye is like Obito, Ichigo, Tobi and Naruto, I hate how they do that, also I remembered, the Leader of Akatsuki is a Wind user, does that help?
ITachi stated this to Sasuke at the night of the masacre, " grow stronger and fill your heart with hatred...you to are capable of awakening the MS...if you succeed in awakening the MS...there'll be three shinobi's capable of using it..."

I'm pretty sure that Itachi did not refer to Kakashi cause...he knew Kakashi wasn't an Uchiha so actually undermined Kakashi's ability and control upon the Sharingan...and then in their latest encounter, Itachi was surprised when he learned that KAkashi had awakened his MS ( the part when Kakashi asks Itachi about how bad has his sight become...)

So the only possibility is that there's another Uchiha out there, one more powerful than Itachi...and perhaps the one who taught Itachi how to awaken the MS and furthermore may have been involved in the Uchiha masacre...
Old 2007-01-19, 05:31   Link #889
mahbod

the akatsuki leader he isnt physical like hes an illusion, dont you notice in manga hes always fadded ^^_ ect... just a thought
Old 2007-01-19, 06:44   Link #890
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbod View Post
the akatsuki leader he isnt physical like hes an illusion, dont you notice in manga hes always fadded ^^_ ect... just a thought
We have seen Akatsuki Leader's real physical self in the latest arc.
Old 2007-01-19, 11:49   Link #891
reloaded
skywalker

id say theres 3 fields the akatsuki leader could fit in to:

Firstly - might be uchiha since its definite theres another character with MS alive

Secondly - We havent seen all of the "seven shinobi swordsmen", i only
remember Zabuza, Kisame and the lightning element guy with the
special kid on his back, theres still another four to go unless i missed
one.

Thirdly - It could be someone somehow related to naruto and the leaf village
who hasnt really been mentioned yet.

I doubt he'll jst be some random new character from a faraway place, someone in konoha must know something about him he wouldnt just be a mr X.
Old 2007-01-19, 16:32   Link #892
naruto650

Send a message via AIM to naruto650
So what about obito? Don't you guys think that maybe he didn't died and now he with them? Im just saying.

Last edited by naruto650; 2007-01-19 at 23:06.
Old 2007-01-19, 18:02   Link #893
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto650 View Post
So what about obito? Don't you guys think that maybe he didn't died and now he with them? Im just saying.
It's believed that Obito is actually the Character known as Tobi in Akatsuki since Tobi's left eye is covered.

People in the anime mentioned do appear later and obito was mentioned by Asuma when Itachi and Kisame were at the tea shop in konoha. The fourth hokage was also mentioned and so was Madara once very indirectly though that is if he is one of the statues that were at the valley of the end.
Old 2007-01-20, 07:51   Link #894
shadowyondaime
Sponsor: Naughty Konoha!

Send a message via MSN to shadowyondaime
Quote:
I believe that the leader of akatsuki is probably uchiha madara or if not then this person might still be alive because in episode 131 when sasuke is having a flashback of his clans murder itachi tells him that if he can aquire mangekyou sharingan then the number of people that would be able to use it including itachi himself would count to three which could possibly mean that he knows the other user and that the other user is definitely alive.

Heres my guess, uchiha madara is the leader and itachi met him and madara was impressed by his abilities so he told him to aquire the mangekyou sharingan and to kill the clan but to leave only one person to remain, since there are no MS users present in the village apart frm itachi and also the fact itachi seems to know this other MS user then there must be a powerful uchiha out of town, this mission given to him was a trial by uchiha madara to see if he was fit enough to enter akatsuki, one other uchiha was to be kept alive for a future purpose which seems to require the uchiha having MS otherwise itachi wouldnt have told sasuke to do so and the methods in which it has to be aquired.
i know for sure madara isnt the leader ( not that he has spoken with itachi because i believe so either) madara character is way different his hair is tall looks like sasuke (fact: when kyuubi feared sasuke because he looked like madara and the way sasuke looks scared the kyuubi)

http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?i...11247088jh.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji_Hyuuga View Post
ITachi stated this to Sasuke at the night of the masacre, " grow stronger and fill your heart with hatred...you to are capable of awakening the MS...if you succeed in awakening the MS...there'll be three shinobi's capable of using it..."

I'm pretty sure that Itachi did not refer to Kakashi cause...he knew Kakashi wasn't an Uchiha so actually undermined Kakashi's ability and control upon the Sharingan...and then in their latest encounter, Itachi was surprised when he learned that KAkashi had awakened his MS ( the part when Kakashi asks Itachi about how bad has his sight become...)

So the only possibility is that there's another Uchiha out there, one more powerful than Itachi...and perhaps the one who taught Itachi how to awaken the MS and furthermore may have been involved in the Uchiha masacre...
most of your talk is true but itachi's father told him the clans secret so its not uchiha madara that told him but ordered him to do it maybe ?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-20 at 09:20. Reason: Don't double post.
Old 2007-01-20, 09:46   Link #895
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowyondaime View Post
i know for sure madara isnt the leader ( not that he has spoken with itachi because i believe so either) madara character is way different his hair is tall looks like sasuke (fact: when kyuubi feared sasuke because he looked like madara and the way sasuke looks scared the kyuubi)
It wasn't he's looks.. it was is eyes (sharingan) and is chakra (uchiha or probably Sasukes own chakra). If Sasuke's looks scared the kyubi is cause sasuke is freakin ugly
Old 2007-01-20, 10:01   Link #896
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
We have seen Akatsuki Leader's real physical self in the latest arc.
Did it show his eyes?
Old 2007-01-20, 10:08   Link #897
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Did it show his eyes?
No, it just shows his back and the face from nose down !
Old 2007-01-20, 15:06   Link #898
Miles54321

When I said earlier he is a wind user, guys, I'm right, In 1 episode he uses a wind technique cus ti says: "Fuuton" then something, in the "Save Gaara Arc", I know for a fact the Akatsuki Leader is Kage level, does that mean that Naruto can't beat him? Will someone else take the spotlight from Naruto this time?
Old 2007-01-20, 15:15   Link #899
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
When I said earlier he is a wind user, guys, I'm right, In 1 episode he uses a wind technique cus ti says: "Fuuton" then something, in the "Save Gaara Arc", I know for a fact the Akatsuki Leader is Kage level, does that mean that Naruto can't beat him? Will someone else take the spotlight from Naruto this time?
firstly edit nd put the spoiler thing on it, secondly in the fight with gaara he didnt use no elemental techniques, he used the shadow clone jutsu a couple of times and summoned gamabunta the frog boss.

The leaders probably above kage level, i dont think naruto could beat itachi let alone the person who itachi tkes his orders from, doubt someone will take the spotlight from naruto, the shows called "naruto" so naruto will always be the star
Old 2007-01-20, 15:26   Link #900
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

Quote:
When I said earlier he is a wind user, guys, I'm right, In 1 episode he uses a wind technique cus ti says: "Fuuton" then something, in the "Save Gaara Arc"
Can you tell the chap. and pag. ?

Quote:
firstly edit nd put the spoiler thing on it, secondly in the fight with gaara he didnt use no elemental techniques, he used the shadow clone jutsu a couple of times and summoned gamabunta the frog boss.
1st he said "save Gaara arc" not the fight between Naruto and Gaara in the Chunin Exam!

2nd he said that the leader used a fuuton tecnique not Naruto !
Closed Thread