AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-30, 19:32   Link #61
teruterubouzu

I have written a half-assed review for the eroge. I figured this is the place where it'd get most attention, where the largest audience with interest would be.

YAR. Don't worry, there are as few spoilers as possible, so it wouldn't hurt to read at all. There are also many pictures. It makes things easier to read.
Old 2007-03-31, 03:37   Link #62
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Spoiler for pantsu advisory:
Old 2007-03-31, 21:55   Link #63
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruterubouzu View Post
I have written a half-assed review for the eroge. I figured this is the place where it'd get most attention, where the largest audience with interest would be.

YAR. Don't worry, there are as few spoilers as possible, so it wouldn't hurt to read at all. There are also many pictures. It makes things easier to read.
For some reason I get a 404 trying to click on the link to the review on your page
Old 2007-03-31, 22:10   Link #64
Mischala

Send a message via MSN to Mischala
looks great ill be on the front of the torrent line.... unless it is already licenced.. that wouldent b good
Old 2007-04-01, 02:33   Link #65
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischala View Post
looks great ill be on the front of the torrent line.... unless it is already licenced.. that wouldent b good
I doubt it. While the franchise got an animation port, this title is still pretty much niché. Though I have no doubt that it could gain the popularity of those "old school", early 2000 romantic story titles.

On a side note, it seems Unison-SHIFT, team BLOSSOM has announced their newest project called ALICE♥ぱれーど (Alice Love Parade?), starring Itou Noiji, of course.
Old 2007-04-02, 01:49   Link #66
teruterubouzu

oh shat I linked it as .html. Works now.

Quote:
team BLOSSOM has announced their newest project called ALICE♥ぱれーど (Alice Love Parade?), starring Itou Noiji, of course.
Moar like Itou Zatsuon :V
Old 2007-04-02, 03:21   Link #67
cyth
Banned

Looks like a gag though. 'Zatsuon' (雑音) means 'noise' in English, so I believe it's the same artist, she's just playing a bit with her name. I wonder though if this is going to become her permanent handle?
Old 2007-04-09, 06:22   Link #68
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Came back here after being re-enlightened about Nanatsuiro Drops' anime adaptation.

After watching the trailer, I definitely can't wait for both the anime, and the PS2 game! Blossom team is so mean, including a new heroine for the PS2 only.

Oh, and it goes without saying that I also can't wait for their new project. Along with Eien no Aselia 2 and Touka Gettan, but that's too much.

Regarding the art, I think they actually pulled it off quite well - for the PV, that is. Can't say for sure how the anime would appear.

Damn it, be back later, I'm off to play Nanatsuiro Drops again!
Old 2007-04-10, 07:06   Link #69
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

The new heroine in Nanatsuiro Drops:Pure!! has been revealed~

Lol, Satsuki has the same birthday as I do ^^; It will be interesting if she will make an appearance in the anime. Very likely indeed~
Old 2007-04-11, 02:47   Link #70
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Uwa, she's cute. >w<

I'd have to ask, though, what is her relationship with Sumomo? She's definitely wearing the same Spinia attire as Sumomo does.
Old 2007-04-11, 17:15   Link #71
Cloudnine
ロリ is life~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Uwa, she's cute. >w<

I'd have to ask, though, what is her relationship with Sumomo? She's definitely wearing the same Spinia attire as Sumomo does.
Spoiler for Julirsia Satsuki (ゆりーしあ さつき):

umu... If her character is what I expect it to be, this will definately warrant a purchase in the near future.. >.<
Old 2007-04-12, 08:17   Link #72
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Uwa...I can imagine that and it's just too cute...

*fountain of blood spurts from nose; falls unconscious*
Old 2007-04-16, 01:35   Link #73
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

5014x2980, 2.4 MB
Old 2007-04-16, 01:41   Link #74
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Oops. Forgot these.
Old 2007-04-26, 01:27   Link #75
suguru
京都 ikitai~

This is kind of funny, someone must have put a lot of work into it--an OP for Nanatsuiro done Haruhi-style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EtCT7xT08
Old 2007-04-27, 01:55   Link #76
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by suguru View Post
This is kind of funny, someone must have put a lot of work into it--an OP for Nanatsuiro done Haruhi-style:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0EtCT7xT08
Eh, It's been done (Many times). It's like people think that Bouken Desho Desho and Hare Hare Yukai are the only anime songs that should be allowed to exist and they must be played over every opening (and I swear it is played over so many openings its become redundant and cliche). Er, lost my train of thought.... damn its gone, but what I'm saying is.... Oh right, they almost seems to me to have surpassed Linkin Park's In The End as the most overused AMV song. Basically using them is like saying "I'm too lazy to do anything creative so I'll do what everybody else has done". Thus, I completely disagree with the idea that any hard work or creativity went into doing what has been done countless times before (I know you didn't mean it as your own statement, but as an idea and that's why I won't say I disagree with you personally).

Incidentally that is the first time I've ever heard a snippit of the full version of the song Bouken Desho Desho. I'm going to hold of on commenting specifically on what I think of that version personally for the sake of not sparking a flame war. Needless to say though I'm not too impressed with it. It also happened to fit for once, but I'll say this, a lot of these types of idol-pop songs are fairly interchangable between opening videos (basically they sound extremely similar to one another) so it's not surprising they managed to make it fit in.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-04-27 at 02:10.
Old 2007-05-01, 14:29   Link #77
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Wow, game footage.

Sorry, but I laughed real hard when I saw Sumomo and Haru bobbing up and down the screen. I know it's supposed to simulate movement, but...heh. I'm not insulting the creator fo the MAD, rather, I'm amused at the "implication" that it has to those with dirty minds.

This is from UnisonShift as well, one of their older games. Komorebi ni Yureru Tamashii no Koe. Not to turn this into a MAD comparison, but this was what really got me awed.

Yes, Noizi Itoh did the art for Komorebi as well.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2007-05-01 at 16:22.
Old 2007-05-01, 17:46   Link #78
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Wow, game footage.

Sorry, but I laughed real hard when I saw Sumomo and Haru bobbing up and down the screen. I know it's supposed to simulate movement, but...heh. I'm not insulting the creator fo the MAD, rather, I'm amused at the "implication" that it has to those with dirty minds.

This is from UnisonShift as well, one of their older games. Komorebi ni Yureru Tamashii no Koe. Not to turn this into a MAD comparison, but this was what really got me awed.

Yes, Noizi Itoh did the art for Komorebi as well.
Ahhh, Recollection! You can find a higher quality version here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=61281
Old 2007-05-02, 07:32   Link #79
cyth
Banned

Well, good news. I found this piece on MOONPHASE. Itou Noiji was made a special guest today on Nanatsuiro★RADIO! radio show, which will most likely have a web streaming feed available next week, much like the past four episodes have them now. Today, episode 04 of the radio show was made available on the web page. *can't wait for next week*
Old 2007-05-04, 13:07   Link #80
cyth
Banned

Eh, nevermind. False information. Delete, please.

Last edited by cyth; 2007-05-07 at 09:11. Reason: False info.
Closed Thread

Tags
barcelona, bishoujo, drama, fantasy, magical girl, romance, seinen, supernatural, unionshift