AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-02, 15:57   Link #201
Flar

Cipher, there was a complete translation posted in this very forum two or three pages back.
Old 2008-03-02, 16:12   Link #202
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

So... Agatha's demise was rather quick...

I was hoping to see some conversations after the battle... dangit...

I'm definitely curious to see what Miata and Galatea do right after this and what actions the Ghost 7 will take.

The suspense is killing me!
Old 2008-03-02, 16:20   Link #203
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

I don't know but although I wished for this fight to finish in this chapter, it felt a bit too easy for the ghosts although perfectly logical given their teamwork.

I agree, that new phantom would look TOTALLY AWESOME in animation sequence.
Miata's statement was surprising and at last it was concluded that Galatea can't sense the ghosts which was also surprising.

Flash step? Bleach?! WTH? but that was so like Teresa slaughtering Rosemary to the point of disturbance. I didn't like that. Teresa is like no one!

* Can't hide his fanboyism.

The next chapter would be one huge development for the plot. Can't wait already!
Old 2008-03-02, 16:32   Link #204
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon

It was easy because technically it was 8 on 1. If I look at the manga as a whole.. Agatha had the worst opposition out of every character in the manga. All other fights were 1v1, teresa was like 4v1, and battle of pieta... well that was like a team battle so...

Only other lopsided matches was one claymore vs. 10+ yoma (but yoma are crap anyways).

Anyone else notice that there are now less yoma and more awakened beings instead? I guess the story needed a little more depth like this, because if they keep using regular yomas... it would be too easy. Storyline would plunge haha..

O and galatea > whoever the other person was reading yoki. (looks wise, not sure about ability now)
Old 2008-03-02, 17:53   Link #205
Sci-Fi

^Dunno about that...Clarice and Miata fought a boatload of red shirt yomas when they were looking for Galatea. If you are talking about G7, then you have a valid point...Yagi is only showing them fighting AB's or running into Riful...who knows, the G7 might have killed a few yoma off screen/panel.
Old 2008-03-02, 17:58   Link #206
Sci-Fi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher7 View Post
Ok... did the english translations come out? Or are all of you guys able to read chinese/japanese text??
There's one floating around, but it's a Chinese to English scanlation. Expect the Japanese to English scanlation to come out later (a day or 2?). Suppose it depends on which scanlation you want or trust to be accurate.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:06   Link #207
etothex

Well the fight was short, but it's not just cause of the teamwork. Remember that they're ghosts, basically running around killing stuff without being seen/sensed. Stealth mode makes killing ABs a lot easier. Also, Agatha got outclassed. She could probably take on a multitude of opponents (one wonders how she would have fared against the hunting party containing #3 and #5), but the opponents she faced today were too fast (movement speed and sword speed wise), can't be tracked, and have the ability to find her hidden body.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:13   Link #208
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher7 View Post
So... Agatha's demise was rather quick...

I was hoping to see some conversations after the battle... dangit...

I'm definitely curious to see what Miata and Galatea do right after this and what actions the Ghost 7 will take.

The suspense is killing me!
IMO Riful will come to Rabona and blackmail Galatea to destroy the city if she's not going to help her.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:14   Link #209
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

i dont think Riful would waste her time and energy for one claymore
Old 2008-03-02, 18:21   Link #210
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
I bet she would for someone of Galatea's caliber.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:26   Link #211
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
"She has found something interesting...", remember?
Old 2008-03-02, 18:27   Link #212
stringer13
Irene's #1 Fan

Riful's desperate. Why do you think she went looking for minions for herself, and why would she try so hard to get Clare?
Old 2008-03-02, 18:33   Link #213
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

If i were Miria and the other Ghost i would force those black pills into galatea, knock her out, and run as hell with her away from rabona. Or else the rain will take on the colour red again.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:45   Link #214
stringer13
Irene's #1 Fan

Why would they knowck her out? She is some what of an ally.
Old 2008-03-02, 18:52   Link #215
Jonova
JoJo

man now I am dying for 79, this is so painful >_<.

PS: yea I don't understand why would they knock Galatea out, shes barely alive as it is >_<
Old 2008-03-02, 19:10   Link #216
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
If i were Miria and the other Ghost i would force those black pills into galatea, knock her out, and run as hell with her away from rabona. Or else the rain will take on the colour red again.
And leaving all the action for Clare? Again?!

Nah. No more playing solo. The other fab-7 need to get some EXP points in order to LEVEL UP, too.

Clare already got LEVEL UPs too much... going from dead last #47 to one strong enough to fight against a former #2 A.O..

Actually that makes me wonder... if Miria was a rather strong #6 before, how much stronger she is now? Maybe #2 material? Maybe even as strong as a #1?
Old 2008-03-02, 19:22   Link #217
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I don't think Galatea went all out because it might affect her Yoki-sensing/manipulation, she does need alot of concentration to pull either off.
That's an interesting thought. And as for some of you people thinking Tabitha is a better senser your not taking into account that Tabitha was right there. She was not so far away that nobody but Clare could sense her like Galatea was.
Old 2008-03-02, 19:49   Link #218
Negativedark
Proud Yuma Lover.

Let's not forget that the Seven Ghosts are a fine tuned unit with years of experience working together. Galetea went into this fight with with one team member bieng useless, and the other one trying to kill her. All things considred Galetea did amazingly well. As for Claire catching up to Teresea, Teresea was solo when she killed Rosemary.
Old 2008-03-02, 20:00   Link #219
Simley

yeah...there is no way Clare is anywhere close to Teresa in terms of power. Maybe it's my fanboyism coming into play, but I still feel like Clare has a long way to go before she can be close to Teresa.

Although the Agatha fight was rather impressive. I wonder if they can take Dauf out as easily now as they could Agatha.
Old 2008-03-02, 20:04   Link #220
Jonova
JoJo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simley View Post
yeah...there is no way Clare is anywhere close to Teresa in terms of power. Maybe it's my fanboyism coming into play, but I still feel like Clare has a long way to go before she can be close to Teresa.

Although the Agatha fight was rather impressive. I wonder if they can take Dauf out as easily now as they could Agatha.
Dauf alone should be pretty easy consider he is quite stupid without Riful, Galatea almost soloed him before Riful came out and helped him.