AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-11-29, 18:39   Link #2821
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
but wouldnt it be even more fun to see Ringo's reaction when she comes home... and see's that after her son are not only teenagers but even adult woman xD like Mikado and Tearju xDxD well lala's mom I can rather cross out as she is Gid's wife (or maybe they are divorced :P)... but she will be the judge and guide on the "daughters" relantionships.... but it would be fun to see her teasing rito and make him more open to express his feelings

and it would be even more fun if Lala's mom was introduced in the same way like lala or even the twins.... which means durring rito taking a bath (or in bath)... that would be one hell of an introduction :P

well I suspect that teaju might be a subsitute teacher for the old guy with glasses he might end his teachings and teaju will take the class after him... since that dude is kinda trembling like from old age so maybe its his limit :P
Yes that be great, just saying I'm looking forward to seeing her again versus seeing any new people. I liked her and found her funny, who knows on these new people. They could be amazing, or they could become background characters like Mikado (who really doesn't do anything, and is wasted potential)

Of course seeing as how darkness is more story oriented it seems, I don't see Teaju being wasted.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 19:21   Link #2822
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
characters like Mikado (who really doesn't do anything, and is wasted potential)

Of course seeing as how darkness is more story oriented it seems, I don't see Teaju being wasted.
That's also another story angle they could explore, Mikado's past and her connection with Tearju. Well, now that Tearju's in the mix, they can possibly elaborate on that next chapter.

As for Rito's mom, I have a hunch that she's got some intergalactic clients rocking her wardrobe line
Old 2011-11-29, 19:32   Link #2823
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
I'd say this has even more hype to it than Tearju, a substantial amount more, because at least we knew how Tearju generally looked like already.
Yup, I'm waiting on Lala's mom showing up, most would have known what Tearju looked like and most of the exictment would have probably come from them fans anyway.
However Lala's mother is completely new stuff and very much more exciting adn interesting for me.

I really hope she'll make an appearance soon!

Oddly looking at the raw images, once again it seems a little moment with Momo(+Mikan) manages to what I think will steal the chapter for me despite how much I exicted for Tearju showing up

Seems I have more love for Momo than I first thought lol
Old 2011-11-29, 19:46   Link #2824
Xagzan

Has Rito's mom met Yui yet? I would love to see her go into "work mode" with Yui

Or has she even met Momo for that matter? Imagine Ringo walking in on Momo's harem plotting. Or worse, walking in one of her seduction attempts Wonder what she'd think.

Well, I'm real excited to see Tearju this chapter. I never read Black Cat, but she looks like a babe.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 01:00   Link #2825
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Holy torpedoes, those boobs are lethal.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 06:10   Link #2826
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
Is there a point reading the original manga til the very end after I heard the the ending was crap? I haven't read the ending or know the details yet though. I've read up to chapter 33 and so far I'm enjoying it. Should I just read up to a certain point, skip the end part, and start reading Darkness?
From what I remember from reading other comments (& various forums), that 1 of the flaw with TLR series is how it ended. But like many said, that's no longer an issue as story flows over to TLRD very neatly. The other problem was the comparison between the 2, some disliked how the original TLR didn't have lengthy CH's therefore unable to tell a story but a short bite of randomness. I personally, liked the little stories in TLR & the lengthy 1's in TLRD.

BOT: Now that Tearju makes her appearance, wouldn't that lead to Mea's master to reveal herself? Or am I remember it wrong that she has no association with Tearju (unlike Yami)?
Old 2011-11-30, 07:35   Link #2827
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We know next to nothing about Mea's master, so it's hard to say what her relationship with Tearju might be. I don't think Tearju knows about Mea and her master. They were most likely created by someone else using Tearju's work (that creepy doctor in the spoiler pic?).
Old 2011-11-30, 11:53   Link #2828
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

as for tearju damn her boobs really ! have grown... first we see her in the flashback... and than last page... its like 2-3x larger xD I wonder how her interreaction with rito will be like.... I would love it if she was the "teasing" type... she heared from mikado some words about rito... and decides to get to know him better... it would be fun if she too started to develop some personal interest in him.... [B]so another type of romance would happen... student-teacher ^^

Hands up to agree with me if anyone wants to approve Tearju as the new aim of the Harem Plan .

Momo's Noblesse Obligue .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 05:52   Link #2829
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

To Love-ru Darkness made it to the top 50 of Oricon's ranking for 2011, by selling 1,067,988 copies. A very good score for only three volumes.

Loli Yami is pleased

More pics of the latest chapter here (NSFW).
Old 2011-12-01, 06:37   Link #2830
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

The situation is getting more interesting...hehehe..she is hot...

But i have one question for the spoiler pics:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-04 at 04:54.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 22:08   Link #2831
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
TEARJU HAS LANDED!!!

Spoiler for c14 pics (NSFW):

Lookin' pretty devilish at the end, too...can't wait for the shenanigans she'll get in with Rito

Awaiting better scans, this is another Yami chapter.
Old 2011-12-02, 14:18   Link #2832
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Just a few words after reading the chapter.

THIS. IS. SUPER. INTERESTING.
Old 2011-12-03, 14:54   Link #2833
kagato3

Hmm
Gid had his own group of Shounen Heroes at least one of whom was female.
More of Mea's master. Realy looking like she is a dark haired verision of Yami.
I have a feeling that the TEARJU at the end isn't her. Gut feeling is it is Yami trying to get closer to Reito.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 18:58   Link #2834
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 14:
Old 2011-12-03, 20:02   Link #2835
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
So Mikado knows Tearju and has been contacting her (even got her to come to school). Looks like there's bigger plot we don't know about yet. Awaiting Yami and Tearju's meeting.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-03, 20:30   Link #2836
Miraluka
Banned

Gid is a total badass, and he also gives the impression of a black-haired Rito with cool clothing.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 00:33   Link #2837
MAX_COLA_POWER!

For a second I thought Gido was Kuro^^;;. Then I remembered, ahh, it's Lala's dad back when he was cool.
Old 2011-12-04, 02:49   Link #2838
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
So Mikado knows Tearju and has been contacting her (even got her to come to school). Looks like there's bigger plot we don't know about yet. Awaiting Yami and Tearju's meeting.
Either this, or it's Mea's master disguising herself as Tearju...or it could be Tearjuu herself is Mea's master?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 04:29   Link #2839
ssmagus

I think I'll put more points into the To-Love-Ru is AU Black Cat theory.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:58   Link #2840
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Either this, or it's Mea's master disguising herself as Tearju...or it could be Tearjuu herself is Mea's master?
nah it looked like mea's master was the size of yami but with black hair... mikado mentioned that teaju is alive but has problems ot find her but she has some connections so they might know...

the mea master might be another product of the darkness organization... like when teaju escaped from the facility the bad guys tried to duplicate yami to create pure weapon to kill with no emotions... so the dark yami might be this clone

maybe its a failed product as it cant use weapons so skilled like yami so she needs yami to become dark again in order to manipulate her.... since in this chapter we learn that tearju made a mistake becouse she was rising yami to be more like human...so emotions and stuff... maybe mea's master is tearju's first clone... one that was growing as a weapon with no human emotions... but she learned that it cant work if there is no heart so next clone "yami" is more human and has good control over trans ability...

anyway first we will have to see what kind of behaviour will tearju show from now on to decide if she was the one to create "mea's master" and mea herself (to be all dark and evil)... or she kows who did this and is here to help out we will see...

as for momo and mikan... they seriously get along pretty well xD and when momo was talking about ritos sleeping habit... mikan should know about if from her own experiance too XD (durring the lighting storm).... yet what is supprising is that rito never done this when lala was sleeping next to him... it usually happens with momo and mikan ^^

and its kinda good and sad to see lala sleep talking about Rito... becouse it looks she loves him to the point she is in her dreams... but sad becouse she has to restrain herself (her own love and affection) becouse of haruna ;/ (I remember the 1st series after confession... she suddenyly moved away from rito's room... and when she tripped and fell on rito in that new house...she instantyl backed off and said in her throughts she cant for harunas sake)... so its really sad about this point...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen