AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-03-14, 18:06   Link #201
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by goombas View Post
If Password can provide a translation on the whole story mode, I can have my go at making an english patch for the ISO of the game. Trying to figure out the whole programming thing now. Any programmers are welcome to help.
wow, thanks.
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 18:28   Link #202
Password

Whoops, made a minor correction to the Stage 1 script. Rechecking the game, I accidentally omitted half a phrase from one of Reinforce's dialogues.

And yes, the plan is to translate all of Story Mode (Which is why an extracted script would be nice to prevent missing alternate dialogue <<; ).

Regarding Alternate Dialogue, I got Version A and Version B in Stage 1 even though I never lost a Round, so I don't think it's that (Maybe it changes depending on how you beat the character? How much HP you have? If you used up your entire all Drive Gauge?).

Though, I should probably try to intentionally lose a Round in case that would activate another set of dialogue.
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-14, 21:54   Link #203
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Quote:
Originally Posted by Password View Post
Whoops, made a minor correction to the Stage 1 script. Rechecking the game, I accidentally omitted half a phrase from one of Reinforce's dialogues.

And yes, the plan is to translate all of Story Mode (Which is why an extracted script would be nice to prevent missing alternate dialogue <<; ).

Regarding Alternate Dialogue, I got Version A and Version B in Stage 1 even though I never lost a Round, so I don't think it's that (Maybe it changes depending on how you beat the character? How much HP you have? If you used up your entire all Drive Gauge?).

Though, I should probably try to intentionally lose a Round in case that would activate another set of dialogue.
Those dialogue changes depends on health in the last round.There are 3 version(landslide win ver,normal ver and narrow margin ver).But it does not happend in all stages.

Version a in your post is landslide ver.Version b is normal ver.And there is another version.Please defeate with DANGER indicaton on the health gauge.This narrow margin ver will be shown.
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 05:01   Link #204
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Third... it would be nice if someone extracted the script from the game. Transcribing them manually took extra time. <<;
Ahh, thanks for translating.

I don't know much about Hex Editing Japanese, so the most I can do is this. Better than nothing, right? ._.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 18:30   Link #205
Password

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
Those dialogue changes depends on health in the last round.There are 3 version(landslide win ver,normal ver and narrow margin ver).But it does not happend in all stages.

Version a in your post is landslide ver.Version b is normal ver.And there is another version.Please defeate with DANGER indicaton on the health gauge.This narrow margin ver will be shown.
Ooh~ thanks for the info. Do you have any idea how high your life is supposed to be for the Landslide victory version? I did some quick tests, and I'm guessing that your life should be at least 80% full? (I didn't need to be at full health to unlock Version A, but when my health dropped to the position where the second Victory Marker thingie of Nanoha's is, I got Version B)

EDIT: And Version C has been added to the Stage 1 script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Ahh, thanks for translating.

I don't know much about Hex Editing Japanese, so the most I can do is this. Better than nothing, right? ._.
This will do very nicely for now. Thanks for the link!

Last edited by Password; 2010-03-15 at 18:47.
Password is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 04:02   Link #206
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Quote:
Ooh~ thanks for the info. Do you have any idea how high your life is supposed to be for the Landslide victory version? I did some quick tests, and I'm guessing that your life should be at least 80% full? (I didn't need to be at full health to unlock Version A, but when my health dropped to the position where the second Victory Marker thingie of Nanoha's is, I got Version B)
Sorry.I don't know the correct position of the border between version A and B.But Gakken publishing will release an official book tomorrow iirc.I think such system things will be explained in it.

BTW in the final stage,lines during full drive burst are changed to special version related their story.Are you going to translate them,too?
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 11:06   Link #207
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
BTW in the final stage,lines during full drive burst are changed to special version related their story.Are you going to translate them,too?
Not just the final stage. o:
Spoiler:
Rest can be found here. Gosh Nanoah, this is still a practice match. What are you doing full bursting SLB on Hayate-chan!?

Also orz @ Fate vs Dark Piece Fate

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-03-16, 11:39   Link #208
Arkeus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
Not just the final stage. o:
Spoiler:
Rest can be found here. Gosh Nanoah, this is still a practice match. What are you doing full bursting SLB on Hayate-chan!?

Also orz @ Fate vs Dark Piece Fate
Every occasion to fire a SLB is a good one!

You aren't going to shaft SLB-tan are you ?
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 12:34   Link #209
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Every occasion to fire a SLB is a good one!

You aren't going to shaft SLB-tan are you ?
I'm okay with SLB! It's just....

レイジングハート「Excelion mode」
Raising Heart: Excelion mode.

なのは「負けないよ!、はやてちゃん!」
Nanoha: I won't lose, Hayate-chan!

なのは「スターライト・ブレイカー!」
Nanoha: Starlight Breaker!

レイジングハート「starlight breaker」
Raising Heart: Starlight Breaker.

なのは「フルバーストーっ!!」
Nanoha: Full Burst!!

.... Full Burst. Practice match. Hayate-chan is still new to being a mage. Everything is ZENRYOKU ZENKAI. @_@

nedz moar KORE GA WATASHI NO ZENRYOKU ZENKAI... STARLIGHT.... (ry

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-03-16, 12:42   Link #210
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Okay, so I beat Chrono and Reinforce's story modes...

But I don't have the thing that says I did...

When i beat Nanoha, Fate, Signum, Vita and Zafira (haven't played as Shamal yet and I can't beat Nanoha as Hayate) story modes, i got a thing that said that I cleared it.

So, what did I do wrong?

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 12:46   Link #211
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Probably didnt met the unknown enemies that appear by not losing a round before stage 2 and stage 4.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 12:48   Link #212
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Hmm...

I don't think I lost with Chrono at all though.

Though I did fight Signum to a stand-still.

That might be the reason.

Old 2010-03-16, 16:39   Link #213
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

So, I went through with Shamal and beat it, but I didn't get the "Clear" symbol.

What am I doing wrong?

Old 2010-03-16, 17:02   Link #214
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
What am I doing wrong?
You're not allowed to lose a round before you meet the two WARNING! people. Even if you lose one round in Stage One and don't lose in Stage Two, you won't meet the person.

You're totally allowed to lose after you meet them, though. ^^; Shamal vs Reinforce killed me.

Uhm, hmm, thought you could get fragments in Arcade mode.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-03-16, 17:04   Link #215
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

shamal vs Reinforce...

GAH!

That's the only matchup WORSE than Hayate vs Nanoha.

Poor Hayate-chan.

At least until I figured out the charged Knives + auto guard makes for a HELL of a set-up.

Old 2010-03-16, 21:06   Link #216
Stefkov

I finished Nanoha's story and got a little book/symbol next to her face in the character selection. I'm guessing this is the 'Clear' thing in the last few posts? I'm annoyed I pressed Start by accident after I beat the last character so I didn't see the last cutscenes.
Fate is a nice character to play as. I'm not too keen on Hayate. Ragnarok, her special move, is really powerful. But yeah, I wasn't liking playing as her.

Got to play all the other stories yet. I'm loving that I know next to nothing being said and can only pick out some words/phrases. 大丈夫!
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 11:18   Link #217
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/245/245374/
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 11:19   Link #218
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Ugh, finally got Shamal's clear data.

I even managed to beat Reinforce without needing to try again against her.

In close, Square+Triangle is a dammed good way to juggle enemies with Shamal.

Old 2010-03-17, 11:22   Link #219
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
I finished Nanoha's story and got a little book/symbol next to her face in the character selection. I'm guessing this is the 'Clear' thing in the last few posts? I'm annoyed I pressed Start by accident after I beat the last character so I didn't see the last cutscenes.

book symbol is the dark material piece you have collected. So if you beat Nanoha story, it's the 1st piece for Material S
And about if you push start accidently, as long you didn't erase the save (but now it's too late if i assume you have finish Fate and Hayate in the same time), you could return to Load Game and then re-doing the Final Battle of Nanoha story
But like i said, it's too late now since i think you have erase this story mode save.
Old 2010-03-17, 11:24   Link #220
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
That's the only matchup WORSE than Hayate vs Nanoha.

Poor Hayate-chan.

At least until I figured out the charged Knives + auto guard makes for a HELL of a set-up.
I remember to have play Hayate first than anyone (so no special skill added to her than her default Half MP Cut and Mp Charge) and i remember doing a Perfect against Nanoha in the final battle of her story mode... Dunno why but Hayate is easy to play