AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-03, 01:06   Link #22921
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
I think Akua is awesome but I also don't want her in the harem. Why? Because it is just so completely out of character it's ridiculous. No matter how you look at it, pretty much any attempt to justify her insertion and inclusion would require asspulls of massive proportions. It just wouldn't feel right. Her character as it has been defined ever since the start is a psycho yandere siscon with major deepseated issues. Never has any interaction between her and Tsukune ever been romantic in any way, neither of them want it, and for them to get it would be a disservice to them and to us. Just no.
well she kidnapped moka but that helped tsukune to get stronger so now moka doesnt need to worry so much for him and can focus on the fight

we need translation to get it what that flower panel was about... did tsukune see a memory or he created this image in his mind based on akuas words 1 page back

and why akua wants power for... is it to feel better then anyone else.. or maybe its a promise to her mother that got eaten by alucard... like "get stronger and live" or if she is strong no one will leave her again (she could threaten that person to stay and not leave her.... just like she did with moka)

well I wouldnt like if akua joined the harem at all... she is another siscon or more like ultimate siscon to the point of absurd... but maybe after she gets saved by tsukune...loses her power somehow will make her see something in tsukune that other girls see

but what I cant get is why akua cant use her power to enter alucards body...take out from the inside her mother or akasha xD phase in and phase out of him...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 01:18   Link #22922
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post

but what I cant get is why akua cant use her power to enter alucards body...take out from the inside her mother or akasha xD phase in and phase out of him...
I have a few theories on why, she can't do that:

1.) It's quite obvious that Akua doesn't have any drop of Shinso blood, which might be necessary to avoid being digested by Alucard, once you enter his body.

2.) Her mother might have already been digested by Alucard, and simply became a part of his body, with no consciousness left within her.

3.) Kind of similar to the first one, but if the Shinso blood isn't necessary to avoid being "digested" by Alucard, you obviously need to be powerful enough, to survive in such a hostile environment, as the insides of Alucard's body, which is most likely as tough to break, as his outside exterior is - and if you aren't careful, you could be quickly digested by it, which would be the end for you.

In other words, even with the abilities that Akua has, she's not tough enough to survive within Alucard body and be capable of leaving it, in one piece.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 01:25   Link #22923
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well she kidnapped moka but that helped tsukune to get stronger so now moka doesnt need to worry so much for him and can focus on the fight

we need translation to get it what that flower panel was about... did tsukune see a memory or he created this image in his mind based on akuas words 1 page back

and why akua wants power for... is it to feel better then anyone else.. or maybe its a promise to her mother that got eaten by alucard... like "get stronger and live" or if she is strong no one will leave her again (she could threaten that person to stay and not leave her.... just like she did with moka)

well I wouldnt like if akua joined the harem at all... she is another siscon or more like ultimate siscon to the point of absurd... but maybe after she gets saved by tsukune...loses her power somehow will make her see something in tsukune that other girls see

Basically, Akuha wants to destroy the world and remake it in her image. While it's never been outright said why, the most prevalent theory is that Akuha's mother was killed by humans, so she's doing all this to avenge her. Though if it's all a lie told by the Masked King, that would make perfect sense. Wouldn't make it right, just make sense.

I doubt Akuha wants to be saved, if anything she'd try to "save" Tsukune at the end, wondering why he doesn't use his power to rule the world. Thankfully he's not as ambitious as Akuha, and would learn from her how absolute power corrupts absolutely, and turn from her path forever.

Unlikely, the Jigentou is only effective for forty seconds. After that, she materializes, and then would be devoured. Besides, it seems she wants Alucard to revive, in order to make her own dreams come true. I'm not expecting a Heel Turn Face here, I'd be peeved if she did. But either way, we'll find out soon enough. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 07:15   Link #22924
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I think i can translate a certain page ... ahem.. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WHAT TH EHELL IS THIS ITS SO AWESOME" XD
Old 2012-08-05, 17:36   Link #22925
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

'Dem translated versions. WERE R DEY?!

My body is ready. I'm slowly losing my sanity. NEED MOAR TRANSLATED VERSIONZ
Old 2012-08-05, 22:31   Link #22926
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
'Dem translated versions. WERE R DEY?!

My body is ready. I'm slowly losing my sanity. NEED MOAR TRANSLATED VERSIONZ
I assume that that the translated version is still being worked on. Let's not forget that we are in the summer period, and hadn't had a chapter for a long time, which definitely has some effect.

All of those circumstances, might have slowed down the work, a little bit - at least that's my assumption, on why the translated chapter, hasn't appeared yet.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 09:19   Link #22927
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thanks to some random translations by R+V fans, Tsukune's new technique is called "Tonfa Of Light" or "Tonfa Of The Light", I still don't know the japanese name of it, but we will see when the translated version comes out.
Old 2012-08-06, 13:21   Link #22928
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Taking a look at the Japanese RAW... that names sounds corny as hell, but it's correct: Tsukune's technique is called the Hikari no Tonfa (Light's Tonfa/ Tonfa of Light)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 13:35   Link #22929
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Taking a look at the Japanese RAW... that names sounds corny as hell, but it's correct: Tsukune's technique is called the Hikari no Tonfa (Light's Tonfa/ Tonfa of Light)
Meh, the Japanese name will be better. Tsukune's new technique has the nature of a bladed tonfa, which is awesome.
Old 2012-08-06, 17:32   Link #22930
GrimJack

This is a Tonfa I had to look it up cuz I didn't know it is an Okinowan weapon apparently

Old 2012-08-06, 17:40   Link #22931
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
This is a Tonfa I had to look it up cuz I didn't know it is an Okinowan weapon apparently

yup.. in the US its more commonly known as a baton tho.

aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 19:01   Link #22932
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune's "Tonfa Of Light" technique is that of a bladed tonfa. Rotating the shaft of the tonfa to where the long end faces the opponent, it can be used for an offensive weapon. Bladed tonfas as one would guess are far more deadly.
Old 2012-08-06, 19:08   Link #22933
GrimJack

OMG Mangaholic just released the chapter and what can I say I am giggling like a schoolgirl
Old 2012-08-06, 19:22   Link #22934
ShiroiRyu

Oh man this fight Tsukuné versus Akuha was really awesome ! O_O
Old 2012-08-06, 19:25   Link #22935
GrimJack

I think that Akua has won her reprieve here as much as we didn't want it Tsukune has already begun to understand her so her redemption is almost a certainty.
Old 2012-08-06, 19:32   Link #22936
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
I think that Akua has won her reprieve here as much as we didn't want it Tsukune has already begun to understand her so her redemption is almost a certainty.
It seems like she will be redeemed, hopefully the Moka and Tsukune duo can do just that.
Old 2012-08-06, 19:33   Link #22937
GrimJack

get ready to use your searching powers someone has to colour in Tsukune and Moka back to back
Old 2012-08-06, 19:45   Link #22938
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

so wait cuz theres translations u guys are now saying its possible for akua to see the light?

What happened to all the akua hating from the earilier posts?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 19:48   Link #22939
GrimJack

still hate her just the translation lets us see what Tsukune's is thinking and to me it seems that she will be redeeemed she ain't harem bound tho unless you consider Kokoa in the harem
Old 2012-08-06, 20:08   Link #22940
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
still hate her just the translation lets us see what Tsukune's is thinking and to me it seems that she will be redeeemed she ain't harem bound tho unless you consider Kokoa in the harem
Translation is OUT!

And yes, it seems Akuha shall be redeemed. Ach well. I don't mind that, but no joining the harem for her :I

And yes, the translations is very very amusing indeed. xD

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire